Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, as she felt Steve's cock throbbing and tensing inside of her, she thought about Dan cumming in her pussy, filling her yet again with his seed, his cock so deep that she would feel each spurt pulsate through her body.First he pumped his cum down my throat...now he would shoot it deep in my twat! He would use me the way he always does, like a filthy slut, a dirty cum whore! Nothing but a petite body to fill with his cum! Every inch of her quivered with lust at the thought of it – of her, violated and ravished, thrashing and flailing on Dan's cock. Her body ached for Dan's cum, and she couldn't hold in her fantasy any longer.

"YES! Cum in me! Cum in my cunt!" Trisha's screams echoed out in the empty classroom, her entire quivering body thrown into riding the cock to its climax.

"Ahhhh FUCK!" Steve's hands slid down to Trisha's waist, and he grabbed her petite body and pulled her down hard, forcing her to stay seated on his lap, her hips grinding into his. At the same time, he bucked upwards into her with all his strength, sending his cock powering deep into her cunt, filling her, so that the cheerleader could feel every pulse of his cock pump through her stuffed pussy. With another loud cry, Steve's cum gushed forth, flooding Trisha's twat with his warm, thick seed. Trisha eagerly rocked back and forth on his lap, her head still thrown back and eyes still closed, and the feeling of him spurting and throbbing inside of her sent her own body into a wild spasm of carnal pleasure.

"YES! OHHHH YES!!!" Trisha's scream was ear-splitting, and even as her quivering body continued to rock on Steve's lap, even as he held her tight and pumped his load into her pussy, one of the cheerleader's hands flew down to her clit, fingering the bulging nub and rubbing at it furiously. With two fingers she kneaded eagerly into it, her fingertips almost touching the base of Steve's cock, buried in her swollen twat. An uncontrollable gush of pleasure rushed through the cheerleader's body, and Trisha jolted upwards in lust. She could see Dan's face now in her mind, fierce and animalistic. His face, hungry, driven half-crazy by his lust for Trisha – for his nasty slut, his mistreated, violated, dirty cheerleader.

"YES DAN, YES!!! SHOOT YOUR CUM IN ME, DAN!! OHHHH GOD!" Trisha felt her body buck hard against Steve's, her legs spasming uncontrollably, her heels scraping on the floor as her orgasm rushed forth. The convulsions of her pussy were radiating through the rest of her flushed body, through her arched back and her naked tits, through her flushed cheeks and heaving chest – through her stomach, where Dan had already deposited a load of his cum. "YES, YES, DAN!!!" The cheerleader couldn't stop the screams from rushing out of her ravaged, flushed body. "YES!!!!"

She wished that it was Dan who was pumping his seed into her twat; that it wasn't just some random student but the lifeguard who had fucked her so many times before, who had used her like a nasty slut, who had taken advantage of her time and time again. Her body quivered and trembled at the thought of accepting Dan's cum, and she kept rubbing at her clit, fueling the wild rushes of pleasure, riding Steve's pulsing cock to the rhythm of her pussy's orgasmic spasms. Finally, Trisha sagged against him, gasping for breath, her eyes still closed.

"Huh? Who's...Dan?"

But the cheerleader wasn't even listening. In the next moment, Trisha had dismounted from Steve's lap, and she plopped herself down on the ground in front of him, her legs spread wide, the top of her dress still yanked down to her stomach, the bottom still thrown back over her slender hips. Steve watched in shock as the cheerleader once again plunged her own hand into her sopping, swollen cunt, soaking her fingers with her own juices and his just-deposited cum. Eyes still closed, like she was in a trance, the cheerleader raised her dripping fingers to her mouth and began to eagerly suck them clean. Trisha shuddered in delight as the bitter taste hit her taste buds.It's Dan's cum,she told herself happily.The same cum he forced me to gulp down in his car...the same cum he shot into my pussy in front of all his friends, after I fucked all of them in that hotel room...Trisha licked her lips and quickly dug her hand back into her cunt for more, coating her fingers in the gooey spunk that was now dribbling down onto the cold classroom floor. Hurriedly she lapped it up again, savoring the taste of her own pleasure. It was only after the third trip from her pussy to her mouth that Steve worked up the courage to interrupt her.

"Trisha...? Who's Dan?"

"Wha?" The cheerleader opened her eyes and broke out of her trance. Steve was still seated on the chair, his half-hard cock still out, his pants around his ankles. His mouth was wide open, and so were his eyes; he couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight of Trisha, petite and dainty, shamelessly seated on the floor in front of him with her perky tits out, her slim legs spread, showing off her naked, bright red pussy, with three soaked fingers buried deep inside. The cheerleader gave a meek shrug, and quickly pulled her hand out of her twat, regaining her senses.

"Umm...it's...it doesn't matter."

Now Trisha understood why she always let Dan control her the way he did. On the surface, she hated the way he forced her to do things even when she didn't want to, the way he used her for his own pleasure, with no concern for her own life or her dignity. But deep down, she loved it: she loved being the whore, she loved being reduced to nothing but a soft pussy to be fucked and filled with cum. Fucking Steve in a classroom wasn't enough for her. She needed it to be someone like Dan, who was using her, who made her feel dirty and violated and taken advantage of. She needed to be treated like a slut.

"Is he...is that why you were...you know...masturbating in class?"

"It doesn't matter," Trisha repeated, slowly getting to her feet, carefully rearranged her dress back over her tits and her swollen cunt.I just can't help myself. I can't help it...being manipulated by Dan just turns me on. What can I do?

"Umm...thanks Steve...I guess. I just – "

But at that moment, there was a huge crash in the back of the classroom. One of the huge storage cabinets had just rattled and shook. Trisha and Steve both fell silent, staring back at it in shock. A moment later, it shook again, and with a loud yelp, a short, blonde-haired girl tumbled out of it.

"Oh shit!!!" Caught in the act and panicking, Steve wrenched up his pants and fled, banging open the classroom door as he left. Trisha was left frozen in place, too shocked to move, her heart pounding.Someone was watching us??? The entire time!

The blonde girl gave another gasp, clearly mortified, and she hurriedly rolled herself over and stood up. Trisha gasped too, in shock. It was Mandy!

"Mandy! What the hell are you doing here??"

Mandy slowly stood up, pulling her neat blonde hair out of her face, staring at the ground, clearly humiliated. Her lips parted, but for a moment she sputtered only in silence. Finally she burst out. "I-I'm sorry Trisha! I'm so sorry! I...I'll just leave!"

Trisha's friend began to hurriedly walk towards the door, but the cheerleader stepped forward and stopped her. Mandy was blushing a bright red, and her eyes were still on the floor; she was too embarrassed to look at Trisha.This is so weird...Mandy just caught me bucking and riding some random guy's cock...and she's the one that's ashamed?

"Don't leave, Mandy! It's...okay. Just tell me what's going on."

Cut off from the door, Mandy hurriedly walked to the other side of the room, and sat down in a chair, still looking mortified. Cautiously, Trisha sat down next to her.

"I...it's nothing. I'm sorry, Trisha."

"Why do you keep apologizing? I don't get it."

Mandy was silent. The girl placed her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands, still unable to look at Trisha. "U-um...nothing! Don't...it's just nothing!" After another moment of silence, she tried to get up again. "I should leave!"

"Mandy!" Trisha grabbing her by the wrist. "Look at me! Just tell me what's going on!"

Finally, Mandy glanced up. Her friend's light blue eyes were so ashamed.What's going on?

At last, Mandy burst out, her voice cracking, throwing her hands up in distress. "I couldn't help it Trisha!" she wailed. "I...I saw you in the parking lot, with that guy! And then you went to class...and...and I had a free period, so I had nothing to do..." She seemed almost on the verge of tears. "And...then I heard a noise, a-and I saw you taking Steve somewhere...a-and I followed you..."

Trisha gaped. "Hey, Mandy, slow down! What are you talking about?"

"I...I need your help, Trish! I try not to think about it, and I try to ignore all my feelings, but I can't anymore! Ever since...since that one night...I can barely concentrate! I just...I just want..."

Trisha was utterly confused. "You just want...what?"

Mandy gulped. "Well, I want...you know...to do what you do."

Trisha shook her head. "I don't get it."She has to be more specific...

"I want...um..." Mandy gestured aimlessly in the air for a moment, but finally she gave up, staring down at the floor. "I want...to have sex."

Trisha blinked. She was speechless.

"And...and I followed you because..." Mandy blurted out, continuing, too embarrassed to stop now. "...because, I thought maybe...it would help me figure out how."

Still confused, Trisha shook her head. "Figure out how to what...?"

Mandy gulped again. "Well, um...we've been trying to keep it really quiet, but you know that guy Jon, from my English class?"

Trisha nodded.

"Well...he and I have been going out for a month or so."

Trisha gasped, momentarily distracted by the gossip, reverting back to her normal teenage-girl mode. "You HAVE?? Why didn't you tell me? How did it happen??"

'I...well...um..."

Quickly, Trisha realized this wasn't the time for those questions. "I'm sorry, Mandy, forget it. Okay, so...I guess you want to have sex with Jon, right?"

Mandy nodded. "But...I don't know what to do."

Trisha gulped, shifting awkwardly in her seat. "Um...well...I mean, can't you ask Jon about that?"

Mandy shook her head immediately, her blonde hair flipping across her face. "No way! He'd just...laugh at me! I'd be too embarrassed! I thought maybe I would just see what you did, since you...you...um..."

Since I'm a slut...Trisha thought to herself, but she didn't say it. Instead she asked "Mandy...how did you sneak in that cabinet?"

"Oh." The blonde girl looked up at the back of the room, her cheeks still bright red with embarrassment. "I...well...I was standing in the hall for a couple minutes, but I though that was too obvious, so...well, I just came in and hid in the back. And you were, um...you were too busy to notice."

Now Trisha felt herself blushing, for the first time, and she couldn't help smiling a bit, imagining Mandy sneaking along the back wall, staring at her and Steve bucking on the chair, not even aware of her presence. "Yeah, okay. I guess that makes sense."

"I...I'm sorry, Trish."

"It's okay." Trisha smiled at her friend. "But you know...I'm sure there's lot of other ways to find out about sex. Like the internet, or whatever."

"Yeah..." Mandy said, sighing and slumping against her seat. "I know. But I want to know what I'm doing with Jon! I want it to be great!"

Trisha nodded.

"So...um...will you help me?" Mandy looked up, staring at Trisha, her light blue eyes bright and hopeful.

The cheerleader smiled back. "Of course I will!"

In an instant, Mandy's face burst into a grin, her embarrassment completely gone. "Really??"

"Of course, Mandy!" Trisha laughed. "Did you really think I would say no?"

Mandy laughed too, softly. "I...I don't know. I thought you might think it was stupid."

"No way," Trisha said, as the two of them stood up. Then she paused. "But if I'm helping you with your problem, maybe you can help me with something too."

"Of course!" Mandy's face brightened even more; she looked excited at the chance to be more useful.

"Well...okay," Trisha said, as the two cheerleaders walked out the classroom. "It's about this guy named Dan..."