Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy was still staring at her, struck frozen by shock, eyes wide and mouth open. Trisha thought that his name was Stan, though she wasn't sure; she faintly remember him being one of the seniors on the swimming team. His pencil had slipped out of his hand and rattled to the floor, but he hadn't even noticed it. All he could do was stare at Trisha and watch her, masturbating in the middle of class, her legs spread wide, her back arched in her seat so that her perky tits strained against her strapless dress, her bare shoulders rigid as she drove her hand deeper and harder into her eager pussy. Even as horny as she was, the cheerleader was shocked at her own rashness. She knew that being watched was always a turn-on for her, but this was way beyond anything she could have imagined.This is over the line! What if he says something? What if the teacher catches me??

But even as those thoughts raced through her head, all the cheerleader could do was press her hand further into her cunt, her legs quivering as the pleasure rushed through her, her fingers frantically gliding and skimming into her tender pussy through her dress. It was like she was in a dream; so shocked at her own behavior, but at the same time so overwhelmed by her lust that she couldn't stop fingering herself, even after she knew she had been caught.

This is all Dan's fault!The cheerleader's mind was whirling.He teased me so badly...The sensations of the lifeguard's fingers against her pussy were still so fresh in her mind; and imagining his cock was so wonderful, picturing it thrusting deep into her, stuffing her little canal.Ohhh...what I wouldn't give to have his cock pumping into me right now!The cheerleader couldn't help it; all her lust-addled mind could think about now was Dan's cock, and the way he had filled her mouth that morning, stuffing her full with his shaft, shooting his cum into her throat. The way he fucked her was always so deliciously rough, so hard; it was exactly what her tender, aching twat needed right at this moment!Ohhhh Goddd...

The cheerleader closed her eyes and arched her head back, and for a moment she completely forgot about Stan watching her, and all she could think about was Dan's thick manhood, pumping and powering into her petite body, violating her, filling her tiny cunt so completely. She felt her fingers rubbing frantically at her cunt, her hips rocking hungrily in her seat, her pussy dripping wet, begging for more.So deep...just the way a bad little slut like me deserves! A hard, rough fucking! That's all I want now...a thick cock in my pussy, balls-deep, thrusting and pumping and pounding and plunging...

In that instant, Trisha suddenly knew that she couldn't take it anymore. Without warning, the cheerleader stood up from her seat, ignoring the rest of the class, ignoring the teacher as he stared at her. Not even saying a word, she quickly slipped out from behind her desk, heading for the door. On the way there, she slipped one hand around Stan's shoulder, grabbing him, dragging him with her. He stumbled out of his seat as well, looking completely confused, tripping as the cheerleader pulled him out of the classroom behind her.

"H-hey...what the hell...what's going on!"

Trisha wasn't even listening. She was still dragging him down the hall, one hand wrapped around his arm, and she was running as fast as she could with him stumbling behind her.

"Hey...Trisha...what's the matter with you??" He tried again, but the cheerleader ignored him. A few seconds later she found what she wanted; a darkened classroom, empty, and she eagerly wrenched open the door, rushing inside with Stan in tow.

"What the fuck? What the hell, Trisha?"

As soon as the cheerleader turned to face him, he could see the wild desire in her eyes. Trisha's lust was bursting through her, making her legs weak with desire, her body flushed and screaming out for release. And her pussy, dripping wet, soaked and teased and desperate, begging for something to fill it.I need to be fucked...by anyone! Any cock will do! I just need one NOW!

She still didn't even bother responding; she was too impatient. Instead, the petite cheerleader thrust herself up on her tip-toes, wrapping her arms around Stan and pulling him down into a deep kiss. As soon as their lips parted, Trisha sank down to a squat, her face level with his hips, her legs spread wide. One hand quickly slid down to her crotch, hitching up the hem of her sundress, pushing it over her waist, exposing her soaked panties. The other hand went to the fly of Stan's jeans.

"What the –" Stan was sputtering, completely bewildered as he stared down at the frantic cheerleader. "Trisha, what are you – "

"Ohhhh...." A moan burst out of the cheerleader's lips, and Stan fell silent. She had just wrenched aside her panties, and now, finally, Trisha was sinking her fingers into her bare, dripping cunt, feeling the juices soak her fingertips, feeling the soft skin plunge between her aching pussy lips. Stan's eyes widened as he watched the cheerleader eagerly plow two fingers deep into her soaking twat, burying them to the knuckle, her little body shaking in relief and satisfaction as they filled her.

"T-Trisha...holy shit..."

"Take off your pants, Stan!" Trisha said, finally, the first words she had spoken to him. Even as she said it, her two fingers were plunging in and out of her soaked pussy, glistening with her juices, stretching her tight canal.

"It's...it's Steve..."

"Whatever!" Trisha's eyes were wild and frantic, completely overwhelmed with her lust. She had kept it below the surface for so long, dealing with Dan's teasing, doing her best to hide her pleasure in the middle of that classroom; now she needed release like never before. "Just take them off!" Her entire body shuddered and jolted in joy as she continued to shove her fingers deep into her cunt, fucking herself, feeling her juices dribble down her knuckles and onto her hand.

Steve still wasn't moving. Impatiently, the cheerleader grabbed his fly, tearing and yanking at it like an animal. Finally, it loosened, and Trisha quickly yanked it to his ankles, followed by his boxers. Steve was so shocked that he didn't stop her; he just stood frozen, still confused, not understanding what had thrown this petite, cute cheerleader into such a frenzy. He was so surprised that he wasn't even hard; his limp dick hung out now, dangling in front of Trisha's face.I'll fix that real quick!

The cheerleader eagerly dipped her head down and lapped Steve's soft cock into her mouth, gulping it in smooth, soft motion. The feel of her soft lips around his meat jolted him out of his trance, and he gasped again as he stared down at Trisha.

"Holy...holy fuck!!!"

At the same moment, Trisha inserted a third finger into her sopping cunt, her body bucking upwards as she felt pleasure surge through her, her lust growing as her twat stretched to accommodate it. She moaned around the cock in her mouth. Her legs were spread wide even as she crouched in front of Steve, her arm rigid as she pumped her own pussy. Three fingers now, driving in and out of her cunt, plunging into the soft envelope of her twat.

Steve was staring down at her with eyes so wide that they seemed to bulge out of his school. This was a sight straight out of a wet dream; a dainty, cute cheerleader, barely five feet tall with a perky chest and a slender waist, framed cleanly in her strapless sundress, the hem tossed over her hips, revealing her slim, dainty legs. She was crouched in front of him, digging her fingers deep into her dripping, pink pussy, gulping down his shaft. Without even a word of explanation, this sweet little brunette was hungrily sucking on his cock while she fingered herself.

Trisha felt Steve's cock growing in her mouth as she hungrily licked and slurped on it –the second cock in my mouth today,she thought. His eyes were still wide as he gaped down at her, as she bucked and rolled her hips into her fingers, as she wrapped her lips tight around his steadily swelling dick. She could feel him stiffening against her tongue, reacting to the gorgeous sight of the little cheerleader stuffing her twat with her own fingers while she slurped on his meat.He's getting hard. Only a few more seconds.

"Ah...ahhh!" Steve was gasping, still staring down at Trisha, unable to form words as he felt the cheerleader's slobbery lips gliding across his growing dick. His shaft was pulsing between her lips, blood rushing to it, filling his organ as she bathed it with her soft mouth.

"Trisha! F-fuck!"

The second cock in my mouth today...she thought again.Just like Dan's cock, plunging into my mouth, throbbing against my lips, pulsing as he shot his cum down my throat...She relished the same sensation; the hard meat between her lips, firm and hot.He was pushing me down into his lap...he was so rough, like always! If only we had more time...I could have rode that hard cock!

At that moment, she eagerly slipped his meat out of her lips, watching it spring upwards, fully engorged, ready for action. She quickly stood up, pulling her sopping fingers out of her twat. Even in her heels, the petite cheerleader was several inches shorter than Steve, but she planted both hands on his chest and pushed him backwards, hard. She knew what she wanted. He stumbled back and gave a gasp as he collapsed into one of the chairs behind him, just barely managing to keep himself from sliding off.

Before Steve even had a chance to recover, Trisha had stepped forward, straddling him, one heel planted on either side of the chair. Her dress was still hitched up around her waist, and she was still wearing her panties too, hastily pushed to one side, her soaked pussy now hovering just inches over his hard cock. Now she gently lowered herself down onto him, taking his cock in one hand and guiding it slowly, gently, into her swollen cunt.

"Ohhhh!"

"F-fuck!!!"

The two of them moaned together. Steve was too shocked to move, too disbelieving to even wrap his mind around the petite cheerleader that was eagerly fucking his cock. Trisha could feel the pleasure washing over her like hot water, sating her desperate desire at last as her pussy sank down on his prick. She could feel him stabbing into her, thick and hard in her tight canal, filling and stretching her. Her lust raced through her, making her entire body flush with carnal desire.

Trisha placed both hands on Steve's shoulders for balance, and eagerly, hungrily, she began to pump his cock. With her heels firm on the ground, the petite cheerleader thrust her legs up and down, bouncing in his lap, feeling his cock power in and out of her aching twat with each movement. Steve gasped and instinctively bucked up against her, his hips colliding with hers, sending his rod spearing deep into her soft cunt.

"YES!" Trisha cried, her fingers tightening around his shoulders, and she eagerly bucked back against him, slamming her hips down on his legs, burying him in her pussy. Now they were re-enacting her fantasy of fucking in Dan's car; her bouncing on his lap, pumping with her legs, their hips colliding as she slid up and down on his rod. The cheerleader closed her eyes as she imagined herself in Dan's car seat. Instead of throwing her out like in real life, his lust for her body was still unquenched, and she imagined him pulling her onto his lap. She would be sandwiched between him and the steering wheel, bucking and rocking on top of him, riding his cock like a cowgirl.

Now, Trisha closed her eyes and rode Steve in the same way, thrusting herself back and forth on his lap, his cock plunging in and out of her soaked cunt, filling the little cheerleader completely. Trisha could see Dan's car rocking back and forth in her mind as they fucked, her legs tense as she bounced on his car seat. She saw herself sliding her hands through Dan's hair as she rode him, and now she did the same to Steve, running her fingers up his neck and through the dark curls on the back of his head as she bounced on top of him. His dick powered into her pussy, hard and fast, buried to the hilt each time her hips slammed down on his lap. There was a loud slap every time Trisha's thighs collided with Steve's, his balls pressing against her cunt as he stuffed her full, her hair flopping in the air as she wildly, eagerly pumped herself on his meat, her heels scraping on the floor, her legs tense with the effort of bucking up and down on top of him.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" Trisha's eyes were shut tight and her mouth was wide open, her cheeks rosy, and she moaned her pleasure out loud, over and over. She felt Steve's hands tightening around her slim waist; he finally seemed to be getting into it, and his grip was hard on her dainty frame, helping her to slam down on his cock, pulling her up and down in time with her eager thrusts and pumps. Trisha could feel the chair rock back and forth, creaking in protest as he began to jut his own hips off the seat and into hers, pistoning his dick deep into her soft twat.

"Yes! Yes!" Trisha wailed, arching her body and throwing her head back, her hands tightening in Steve's hair. "More!" She was panting, her body rearing and bucking against his, jamming his cock in and out of her twat, each deep thrust punctuated by theslap!of their hips colliding, echoing through the empty classroom. Lost in her fantasy, the cheerleader imagined Dan grabbing her just like Steve, sliding his hands around her slender waist, grabbing hold of her, roughly shoving her down on his prick, forcing her to take every inch of him each time she slammed herself down on his lap in his car.Ohhh...he would be so rough...he'd take me and power into me...he'd yank me by the waist, pulling me against his cock!Trisha let out a long, eager moan as the image flashed through her mind.Or he'd take hold of my dress and yank it down! Without even asking, he'd shove it down and handle my tits, and he'd yank me down on his cock by my tits instead of my waist...

"Pull down my dress!" the cheerleader yelled out instantly, still bucking on top of Steve's, still with her eyes closed and her head arched back. "Grab my tits!"

"Ahhh...fuck yeah!" Steve gladly obeyed. His hands slid up Trisha's slim, petite body, enjoying the feeling of her slender curves, arched and rigid as she eagerly rocked up and down, riding his cock. Finally he reached her chest, her tits bouncing in her bodice as she bucked against him, and he hurriedly tugged the tight fabric down, down, all the way to her stomach, revealing Trisha's perky boobs in their full splendor. They were two soft, perfect mounds, the nipples puffy and red with the cheerleader's lust, poking out from her slim, dainty frame. Freed from the dress, they were now bouncing up and down in rhythm with Trisha's eager fucks, flopping in time with her long hair, which was flying back and forth over her bare shoulders as she pumped herself against Steve's cock.

Ohhhh!!!Trisha yelped out her pleasure as she felt Steve's hands groping her bare tits, harshly squeezing and gripping them in pure eagerness, his roughness sending a fierce jolt of pleasure through the cheerleader's grinding body. Her pretty pink sundress was now nothing but a band of color around her waist; the hem hitched up over her hips, showing off every inch of her slim legs, taut with effort as she pumped herself on Steve's cock, her toes curled and stiff in her heels. With the strapless top yanked down, Trisha's petite figure was on full display, her perky chest bouncing, her hair flopping across her bare, slim back with each thrust. Barely five feet tall, the eighteen-year-old cheerleader wildly thrust herself against Steve's cock, burying it inside of her, feeling it stuff her full, piercing so deep into her flushed, desperate little body. Steve was rocking his own hips into hers as she bucked, and the chair was now scraping and sliding across the floor, between Trisha's quivering legs, creaking with each thrust.

"Yes! Oh GOD yes!" The cheerleader's wails had turned into screams, her chest heaving as she panted in effort, throwing her little body against Steve's, desperate to fill her pussy each time with the full length of his hard cock. Her eyes were still closed, and she felt Steve's hands on her tits as if they were Dan's, harsh and rough. She saw in her mind the lifeguard grabbing hold of her chest, yanking her little body against his, forcing her to slam down against his cock, filling her each time with that wonderful prick.

Trisha quivered with lust as she imagined herself; petite and cute, her sundress yanked down to her waist, her tits flopping as she bucked in Dan's car. And parked by the curb, too!Oooh yes!She could see it now, his car parked by the school, her riding and fucking him in broad daylight, her yelps and cries so loud that they burst out of the car, audible in the parking lot. Anybody walking by would be able to see her dainty frame, wildly pumping Dan's rod, riding him in a frenzy, stuffing her twat with his meat.Parked right outside school, while students and teachers were walking by...while my class was going on inside!

Trisha's hips were working furiously now, grinding against Steve's, her legs stiff and trembling, her body flailing in wild lust.My tits would be flopping in Dan's hands, for everyone to see. My dress hitched up around my waist!She imagined random strangers walking by, shocked at the sight of her, fucking in plain sight. She imagined their faces; some of them purely shocked, but some of them clouded with lust; boys' and mens' eyes darkening as they admired her petite body eagerly thrusting against Dan's, lost in her lust. She imagined them thinking about fucking her themselves.One by one, each in turn, just like in the hotel room! Like a cheerleader slut! Like a dirty whore!

"YES!" Trisha screamed, her petite body thrashing on top of Steve's, her full weight throw back and forth on the creaking chair, her pussy engulfing his cock, burying him balls-deep in her aching, swollen canal. Each thrust by her bucking hips and legs sent his cock plunging deep into her twat, filling every inch of her flushed body with his manhood, stuffing her cunt with fierce, powerful strokes. She could feel his lust throbbing through his prick, deep inside of her, his hands harsh and rough on her soft tits, his groans drowned out by Trisha's wild screams. "YESSSS! YES!!!"

The cheerleader was completely lost to her fantasy, and now all she could see in her mind was her own petite body, thrashing and flailing on top of Dan's lap just as she was bouncing on Steve's cock in real life. All she could think about was the sheer nastiness of it, of riding a hard, stiff cock right outside of her school, for everyone to see, with her sundress yanked down to her waist and her hair flopping across her flushed body.

"Ahhhh!" Steve burst out with a load groan. Trisha felt his grip tightening around her tits, his hips bucking even harder against hers, sending her little body reeling upwards, powering his meat deep, so deep into her. "T-Trisha! Oh fuck!"

The cheerleader felt his entire body stiffen, his balls tense, his cock throbbing as he pumped her twat hard, as she bounced and thrashed on his lap. He was swelling even more inside of her, filling her sopping, swollen cunt, and Trisha knew what was next.

"YES! Yes, please!" she screamed out, begging and pleading for his climax. All Steve saw was the petite cheerleader, eyes closed, rocking against his dick, with her arms wrapped around his neck, her legs straddling him, her back arched and her head thrown back and her naked chest thrust out for him to grope her soft tits. But he didn't know that she was lost in imagining that Dan was the one fucking her, hard and rough, the full length of his thick, pulsing cock plunging into her tight cunt, each thrust so powerful that it burst through her entire trembling body. Trisha relished the thought in her mind, of his hard pumps and thrusts rocking the entire car back and forth for everyone to see, of her bouncing so eagerly, so wildly on top of him that her dainty body was thrown into the steering wheel, the dashboard, the car's roof. Her hair was flying everywhere; her screams were echoing across the parking lot.