Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh FUCK Fuck yeah!" The groans became even louder.

Trisha looked up at the mirror again, imagining the face on the other side, tense with lust and pleasure, imagining what he was seeing as he stared down at her. A petite, dainty cheerleader, barely five feet tall, seated on the floor in front of him, her top and her bra yanked down to show off her perky, soft tits, her miniskirt hitched up over her hips. Her wavy hair dangling down her bare chest and back, her hands planted on the wall in front of her, her big brown eyes glittering up at him. And her soft, drool-coated lips, gulping down his cock, swallowing him so deep that his entire shaft had vanished in her warm mouth, and the only thing he could see were her lips pressed directly against the wall, slurping and drooling hungrily. Trisha could feel her slobber dripping off her chin, pooling on the floor in front of her knees.

"Wow..." Trisha heard Mandy softly mumble to herself, and glanced over to see her friend with her mouth open, her eyes wide, her expression clearly one of admiration. Her face was slackened, lost in the sight of her petite friend, so easily slurping down the length of an entire shaft. As soon as she realized Trisha was looking back at her, though, Mandy seemed to finally come back to her senses, and she gave Trisha a half-sheepish, half-excited smile. Trisha watched as the little blonde lowered her eyes, embarrassed but also excited. Then, unconsciously, Mandy licked her lips. Trisha watched as her friend began to pucker her own cheeks, opening her mouth, her tongue floating between her lips, experimenting.She wants to try it herself...

Part of Trisha wanted to keep slurping and gulping at the cock herself, already excited at the feeling of the hard rod stretching her soft lips, eager to be able to finish him off and swallow the cum herself. But the cheerleader reminded herself that she was here to help Mandy, and so reluctantly she pulled herself off the cock, letting it gently, slowly slide out of her throat and her wet, soft mouth. With a wetsmack, her lips slid off the shaft, and the thick organ sprung slightly as it popped out. Wiping her chin, Trisha turned to Mandy, and grinned.

"Wanna try?"

"Huh?" Suddenly, Mandy's excitement was mixed with nervousness. "I...right now?"

"Of course right now, silly!" Trisha laughed at Mandy's hesitation. "I mean, that's why we came here, isn't it?"

"I...well yeah, I guess so. But I...I don't know how."

"Well, there's only one way to learn." Trisha stood up, her tits still hanging out of her tugged-down top, her miniskirt fluttering against her slim thighs and her butt as she rose to her feet. "Come on. Switch with me!"

Tentatively, biting her lip, Mandy slowly scooted into Trisha's spot, carefully setting herself in the same position. She glanced over at Trisha, who had sat down next to her, as if waiting for some kind of instruction.

"Come on, Mandy!" Trisha laughed. "He's waiting for you!"

The little blonde gave a slight nod, and slowly, timidly, she leaned forward and parted her lips, extending her tongue. Trisha giggled as she watched Mandy gently lick the tip of the cock, as if she was testing its flavor.

"Uhhh..." the stranger grunted impatiently. "Take it in, sweetie, take it in your mouth..."

Still looking nervous, Mandy did her best to obey, gently sliding just the head of the cock between her lips, her cheeks carefully puckered, sucking lightly. The rest of his shaft was soaked and glistening with Trisha's slobber, pulsing with lust.

"Deeper!" the voice said. "Take me deeper!"

Still sucking on the tip, Mandy turned slightly to give Trisha a questioning look. The cheerleader nodded, smiling at her friend. "Just go as deep as you can," she said. "But remember, no teeth!"

The little blonde gave a slight nod, and cautiously, gently slid the shaft into her mouth, her lips lightly sliding down, bit by bit, filling her mouth with his meat. Mandy stopped about halfway down the shaft, still sucking gently. Then she began to bob lightly back and forth, just as she had seen Trisha do, her lips smacking as they glided back and forth on the soaked rod, her hair swishing across her cheeks. She was slurping noisily in her effort, doing her best to gulp down as much of the cock as possible, trying to imitate Trisha.

Then, another grunt came through the wall. "Uhhh...oh that's good, fuck yeah..."

Trisha watched as Mandy's eyes widened, surprised and excited to hear the stranger moaning in pleasure. She glanced again at Trisha, her lips stretched around the rod, her eyes bright with pride. Trisha giggled.She's so cute!

Now, Mandy reached one hand up and wrapped it around the base of the cock, right against the wall. Gently, she pushed herself forward, and Trisha watched as more of the cock disappeared in between her friend's soft lips. Mandy's cheeks were still puckered as she began to bob once more, the dick piercing into her mouth, and each time she slid her lips back down the shaft she tried her best to take him a little deeper than before. Slowly, slowly, more and more of the cock was plunging into Mandy's soft mouth. Her light blue eyes were bright with eagerness, her short blonde hair swaying back and forth against her face as she bobbed, and then she pushed herself extra deep, taking even more of him into her lips.

"Ghagggh!" Mandy let out a loud cough and her chest convulsed as she gagged on the cock. The little blonde struggled as she pulled herself back, until once again only the tip of the cock was pressed between her lips. Drool poured out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and splattering on her jeans.

"Good!" Trisha said, grinning at her friend. "Just take it as deep as you can go, Mandy."

Mandy nodded, and as the stranger groaned his pleasure, she once again pushed the cock deeper between her lips, her hand still wrapped around the base, slurping steadily, her lips tight around his shaft like a sleeve. Gulping and smacking, the little blonde continued to bob on the cock, taking him as deep as she could. A few seconds later, she gagged again, her chest heaving and her coughs sputtering out of her lips along with more slobber, coating the rod and dripping onto her lap. But this time, as soon as she caught her breath, she eagerly plunged the shaft back into her mouth. Only a couple inches of the stranger's meat were visible now, the rest stuffed in Mandy's soft, warm mouth, as she eagerly nodded back and forth, slurping and sucking with enthusiasm.Wow, she's not bad...Trisha thought as she watched her friend.I guess she's a natural at this!

"Ohhh...uhhh...just like that...fuck...fuck!!" The groans were growing harsher and louder, and each one seemed to spur Mandy on, as her wet smacks and slurps grew even more noisy, and she began to bob faster, pushing the cock between her lips, sucking hungrily. Her slim shoulders were rigid as she rocked herself back and forth, gulping at the rod between her lips. One hand was wrapped around the shaft, keeping it steady as she pumped it into her mouth; the other now went to her hair, pulling it back behind her face, gathering and holding it back so she could suck the cock more easily.

"Uhh...yeahhh...I'm almost there...I'm gonna cum!!!"

At the word "cum," Mandy's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment she froze, mid-slurp, looking nervous. Then, she pulled the cock out of her mouth completely, letting it dangle in her hand, and turned to stare at Trisha, her face nervous and confused.

"What do I do?" she asked frantically. "Do..do I swallow it?"

Oh no! Trisha heard a strangled, shocked cry of frustration from the other side of the wall. The stranger was on the verge of cumming, and Mandy had stopped sucking him altogether – she was just sitting with his throbbing, turgid cock in her hand, as if she could just pause in the middle and ask Trisha a question.That poor guy!

"Mandy!" Trisha said, half-scolding, half-amused. The petite cheerleader quickly pushed her friend aside, and in an instant she had gulped the cock into her own mouth, feeling the hot, hard shaft stretch her plump lips, spearing deep between her cheeks as she lapped hungrily with her tongue. There was another cry, this one of deep relief, and then a loud groan.

"Ahhh...yeah...yeah!!!"

Trisha's hand replaced Mandy's around the base of the cock, and she plunged deep, letting the shaft pierce into the wet cocoon of her mouth, bathing it with her saliva. She could feel the cock jolting between her lips, wrapped snugly around him, and a second later she felt it begin to spasm and throb against her tongue.

"Fuck! Yeah!" The stranger's groans burst through the wall, and Trisha felt his hot, gooey cum spurt across her tongue, filling her mouth with streams of his jism, tangy and thick. She sucked and slurped hungrily at his shaft, drinking each spurt of hot semen pulsing in between her lips, overflowing across her taste buds. The cheerleader carefully swished his cum from one side to the other as she kept slurping, her lips smacking noisily, her soft moans thanking him for pumping his load into her mouth. It was only after she felt him relax that Trisha leaned back, letting the cock slip back out of her lips, and swallowed his deposited cum in one big gulp, savoring the sensation of the thick goo pouring into her stomach. Trisha licked her lips, taking a moment to enjoy the taste of his cum and the feeling of swallowing a stranger's load, before turning back to Mandy.

"Mandy!" she laughed. "You can't stop sucking a guy's cock right before he's about to cum! That's just cruel."

"Oh," Mandy said, blushing, and she gave a sheepish smile. "I didn't think about that."

Trisha wiped her chin, watching the drooping cock retract from the hole as the stranger let out a satisfied sigh. "It's okay. I guess I should have told you what to do."

"Do you...do you always swallow their cum?"

"Yup." Trisha nodded.

"Isn't it...gross? I thought it was supposed to taste bad."

The cheerleader shrugged. "I dunno. I like it. I think it tastes good, actually. And I really like the texture of it. The feeling of it sliding down your throat when you swallow it...it's really great."

Mandy was chewing her lip, deep in thought. "Maybe I should have tried it now. Then I could have known whether or not to swallow Jon's..."

Just then, there were two more hard knocks on the other side of the wall. Mandy started slightly, her eyes wide and nervous as she stared at Trisha. The petite cheerleader grinned widely back.

"Well...here's your chance, Mandy! Someone else is waiting."

"M...me?" Mandy cast a cautious glance at the wall, as if it might attack her at any moment. "I...but don't you...you could..."

"Come on, Mandy!" Trisha interrupted her sputtering. "You were just saying that you should have tried swallowing someone's load. So why not try now?"

"I..." Mandy gulped. "Okay..."

Trisha watched as the little blonde tentatively raised a slightly trembling hand, and knocked back twice. A moment later, another hard cock slipped through the wall, slightly lighter in color but just as thick. Mandy stared at it for a couple seconds, then glanced at Trisha. The cheerleader nodded back at her. Slowly, Mandy leaned forward, parted her lips, and took the second cock into her mouth.

"Mmm..." the second stranger moaned softly, responding to the soft, wet lips wrapping around his hot shaft. Mandy pushed herself forward, taking more of the dick into her tiny mouth, letting her lips slowly slide down the smooth flesh. At first, the little blonde seemed to struggle, bobbing awkwardly back and forth, working to fit her small lips around the throbbing shaft. But after a few seconds, she found a good rhythm, and she began to rock back and forth, letting the cock plunge in and out of her soft lips, spearing into her wet mouth and against her flickering tongue.

Good, Mandy! Suck that cock!" Trisha cheered her friend on.Now she's getting into it!The petite cheerleader watched her friend, seated on the floor, one hand wrapped around the hard cock as it plunged into her lips. She raised the other one now to the back of her head, gently gathering her short blonde hair into a bundle and holding it behind her neck, keeping it out of her face so she could slurp freely. Mandy looked so wholesome and innocent, her slim, tiny body conservatively dressed in a button-up blouse and a pair of jeans and sneakers. Yet here she was, noisily sucking on a stranger's rod, her lips eagerly gliding up and down the hard shaft, her moans of enthusiasm mixing with the smacks and gulps as she sucked. Her light blue eyes were shimmering with delight as she bobbed forward, plunging the dick deep between her cheeks.

Trisha realized that she was grinning too, thoroughly enjoying herself, her own brown eyes bright, as if Mandy's excitement was overflowing into her own body.I don't know why but...this is so much fun, teaching Mandy, watching her discover the feeling of sucking a cock... The petite cheerleader remembered the first time Britney had brought her here – when she was also nervous and unsure of herself, afraid and embarrassed at all the dirty things Britney wanted her to do.Just like Mandy is now...That time, it was Britney, taking me her to teach me how to be a slut. Now I'm the slut, and I'm teaching Mandy...

The little blonde's drool was now overflowing out of her mouth and down her chin, as she continued to slurp noisily, thrusting her face back and forth on the hard cock, gulping hungrily as it vanished between her soft lips. Mandy's entire body was rocking, all her effort put into guzzling the rod down, her cheeks rosy-red with effort and eagerness. Trisha could see the shaft glistening with her friend's slobber, throbbing as it plunged again and again into Mandy's soft mouth.

Last time it was Britney and me – Britney, with her gorgeous long legs and her long blonde hair, her incredible tits. Now it's Mandy and me.Two petite girls, one barely over five feet tall, the other only an inch taller, both slim and dainty and cute.My tits are a little bigger than Mandy's,Trisha thought, as she stared at her friend,but Mandy's got such a slender frame – she's even slimmer than I am. Her waist is so tiny...The cheerleader stared down at her exposed chest, the two soft mounds rising out of her trim figure, remembering the moans her tits had gotten from the first stranger when she tugged her tank top down. Now, she thought about what this second stranger was seeing; a little blonde, holding her own hair back so she could more easily suck his cock, and a petite brunette seated next to her, admiring her friend's work, with her wavy brown hair dangling down her naked, perky boobs.Hey, wait a minute...if I'm showing off my body, then so should Mandy!

With that thought, the petite cheerleader immediately scooted behind Mandy. The blonde was still slurping hungrily, so engrossed in gulping the cock into her mouth and between her soft lips and tongue that she didn't even noticed Trisha sitting behind her. But then, Trisha reached around her friend and, without a word, began to unbutton Mandy's blouse.

Confused, the little blonde pulled the cock out of her mouth and turned to face Trisha. "Hey! Trish, what are you doing?"

Trisha flashed a grin at her friend. "I just figured that you're doing such a good job, why not make it a little better and show you off a little?"

"Oh," Mandy hesitated. "Okay...but..."

"Don't stop!" the stranger interrupted. "Keep sucking, honey!"

The little blonde started and nodded, quickly turning back and gulping the cock back into her mouth, resuming her noisy slurps and smacks as the hard meat plunged deep. Trisha went back to unbuttoning her friend's blouse, and this time Mandy didn't resist, continuing to rock back and forth, bobbing her head as Trisha undressed her. When Trisha had finished with the buttons, she let the blouse hang open, pulling it back to show off Mandy's slim, taut stomach. Then, she pulled Mandy's cotton bra down, just like her own, letting the cups slip off her friend's tits. Small and firm, with a pair of tiny stiff nipples, the two mounds poked out from her teenage frame.

Mandy gave a muffled moan of protest then, but it was drowned out by the stranger's groan of approval. "Ohhh fuck...nice tits, sweethearts, nice titties." Trisha smiled sweetly back up in response. She knew the stranger was staring down at them; two petite cheerleaders, both now showing off their naked, perky chests, one hungrily slurping and lapping at his cock, the other one seated behind her and undressing her while she sucked.

"Ohhh...uhhh..." Trisha could see the cock twitching and pulsing in Mandy's hand as she gulped, and she knew the stranger was thrusting against the wall, pushing himself as deep as he could into the little blonde's mouth. Mandy's lips smacked and slid across his hard shaft, soft and warm, wrapped snugly around his throbbing skin, bathing him with her slobber. The cheerleader watched as her friend eagerly plunged as deep as she could, stuffing two thirds of the cock deep between her lips. Her cheeks were red with effort, her throat straining, and now she was emitting soft whimpers of effort as she struggled to swallow as much of his length as possible. But she kept at it, slurping and smacking, bobbing her head as fast as she could, back and forth on the throbbing rod. Her movements made her naked, firm tits bounce and sway; two small mounds on her dainty frame.

"Ahhh....ahhh yes!" The groans from behind the wall became breathless and fierce. Trisha could see the cock pulsing and spasming in between Mandy's stretched lips, and watched as the rod seemed to grow and swell in the little blonde's hand. The cheerleader already knew what was going to happen, but Mandy was clueless, and her light blue eyes widened with surprise as the cock began to throb and jolt in her mouth. Trisha couldn't help giggling as she watched her friend's eyes grow and grow as the shaft continued to spasm, still sucking but clearly shocked. Trisha knew that Mandy was getting her first taste of cum – the hot, salty, tangy liquid spurting between her lips, splashing across her tastebuds, filling her mouth. She kept slurping at the cock, as she had seen Trisha do, only letting up after the cock in her mouth finished depositing its thick load. Then, the little blonde slowly, delicately pulled herself back, letting him slide out of her mouth inch by inch, until it finally it popped out of her lips with a wetsmack. Mandy kept her now-empty lips slightly open, and titled her head back, careful to keep the precious cum in her mouth from leaking out. Trisha grinned at her friend, watching her flick her tongue around her lips, swishing her mouthful, curiously testing the taste and texture of the cum, again and again. Finally, with great care, Mandy closed her eyes and swallowed the jism in one big, drawn-out gulp. Once she had finished, she opened her eyes and stared back at Trisha.

"Well?" the petite cheerleader grinned eagerly at her friend.

Mandy smacked her lips twice, then offered a half-smile back.

"How'd I do?"

Trisha laughed. "Great, Mandy! You were really good! You're a natural at this!"

Mandy blushed, embarrassed. "Really? I can't take near as much into my mouth as you can, though..." She smiled at Trisha. "I don't know how you do it, Trish...how did you fit that entire thing in your mouth?"

Now it was Trisha's turn to blush, and she gave a sly smile. "I don't know...practice, maybe. I'm sure you could do the same with a little work."

Mandy shook her head, her blonde hair flying across her flushed face. "No way, Trisha! That was amazing! I really don't know –"