Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then there were another two knocks on the wall; a third guy was waiting.Wow, Trisha though.It's a crowded day!Without hesitating, the cheerleader knocked back twice, and then grinned at Mandy. "Ready for another one?"

"Me?" Mandy responded, surprised. She was always so excited, but as soon as an actual cock appeared, she became nervous again. "But it's your turn!"

Trisha laughed. "Yeah, but this is all about you, remember? You're the one that's here to learn!"

"Yeah but..." Mandy paused. "...but then I can watch you again! I can learn that way!"

Trisha rolled her eyes. "Okay, how about this?" The cheerleader scooted across the floor, so that she was facing Mandy, her right cheek to the wall, the hole between them. "We'll share it."

Mandy looked confused. "Huh? What do you mean?"

At that moment, the stranger slipped his cock through the hole, and Trisha grinned as she gently wrapped her fingers around it, feeling the hot skin against her, the lust throbbing through the rod. Then, the cheerleader leaned forward, extended her tongue, and began to lick lightly at one side of the cock, running up and down the smooth skin. She could feel the rod jump at the feeling of her soft tongue, gliding across his hot flesh, and now she flattened it and began to lap hungrily, still at the side, the tip of her tongue just barely curling down across the muscular ridge of the shaft.

Mandy sat frozen, watching Trisha, still confused. The petite cheerleader gestured her friend forward, still licking at her side of the shaft, feeling it throb and pulse against her licks. Tentatively, the little blonde leaned forward, poking out her own tongue as if testing the air outside. Lightly, she began to lap at the other side of the cock.

Now the two cheerleaders were face to face, seated opposite one another on the floor, only a couple feet apart, their faces barely inches away from each other, their soft lips parted and their tongues extended. In between the two of them was a hard cock, poked through a hole, belonging to a complete stranger, who only needed to slide his meat through the wall for two cheerleaders to eagerly lap and lick at it. Trisha could feel her slobber beginning to drip off her outstretched tongue, and now a drop splattered past her lips and onto her tits, still visible, soft and bulging. For a few more seconds, the two girls lapped at his shaft from each side, but Trisha was quickly growing impatient. Winking at Mandy, the petite brunette leaned forward, opened her mouth, and gently eased the tip of his shaft between her lips, gulping him down. The stranger groaned out loud as the cheerleader slowly bobbed forward, her lips gliding down his hard meat, swallowing him into her wet, warm, soft mouth. Mandy was still licking at the shaft, but now her flickering tongue was running into Trisha's lips, as she gently rocked back and forth on his cock, slurping happily.

Then they switched; Trisha gently slid him out of her mouth and went back to licking at the base of his cock. Mandy didn't even need to ask what to do – she immediately replaced Trisha, sinking the top half of the shaft into her own lips, gulping and slurping just as eagerly as Trisha, plunging him again and again into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck..."

The only sound in the room was the two cheerleaders' smacks and slurps as they lapped at the cock in between them. They were seated barely a feet apart, in identical positions on the floor, their slim legs curled under their butts; Trisha's long hair dangling down her bare shoulders and Mandy's gently fluttering back and forth across her cheeks and neck. From a distance, the two cheerleaders looked like they were kissing – it was only up close that one could see they were working together in pleasuring a cock. They were sharing, too, switching back and forth. One girl would slurp at the top half of his meat while the other one lapped hungrily at the bottom, lips gliding across the tip and gulping him gently while a soft tongue bathed his shaft with long, gentle strokes. Then they would switch, passing the cock between them, so that each had plenty of chances to suck and swallow him.

Trisha's eyes were bright as she stared at Mandy. Her friend was completely engrossed by the hard shaft in front of her, her blue eyes fixed on it, her whole body leaning forward as she eagerly lapped and slurped.She looks so happy...I'm so glad this worked out!Mandy's excitement was contagious; it made Trisha lick and suck the cock just as enthusiastically as her friend. She impatiently waited her turn to gulp him into her mouth, and when it finally came she guzzled him down like he was candy, thrusting her face down his meat, plunging him into her mouth, her cheeks flushed and her hair swinging back and forth across her face. When it was time to switch again, and Mandy began to edge forward, Trisha would reluctantly pop him out of her mouth, going back to licking at the base, watching jealously as Mandy would gulp the cock down just as eagerly.

Now, the little blonde once again reached up and pulled her hair into a bundle away from her face, and slowly pushed herself forward. Inch by inch, the cock disappeared between her lips, and Trisha could hear Mandy smacking and moaning with effort as she plunged as deep as she could. Trisha's cheek was now pressed against the wall as she continued to lap.Hey...she's not leaving me any room!She turned to glance at her friend, and saw Mandy's blue eyes staring straight back at her, delighted and playful. Only a couple inches of the shaft was still visible, the rest plunged into Mandy's stretched lips. When the little blonde couldn't take any more, she wrapped her lips tight and gently sucked, keeping him buried in her mouth, slurping hungrily before finally pulling back.

Trisha's eyes glittered mischievously as she tossed her hair back, preparing for her turn.Not bad, Mandy...but watch this!Trisha eagerly opened her lips and gulped the cock deep, feeling the hard shaft spear into her mouth, pressing against her tongue. She breathed through her nose as she continued to gently plunge herself forward, feeling him sink inch by inch into her lips, pushing further back in her mouth. The cheerleader gently craned her neck as she slurped, feeling the cock stretch and stuff her little mouth, her heart pumping with excitement. Now it was Mandy who had her cheek pressed against the wall, lapping at the few inches of the cock still protruding out of Trisha's slobbery lips. Their lips were barely an inch apart, and Mandy was staring at Trisha now, watching the cheerleader gulp and suck. With a mischievous wink, Trisha leaned even further forward, and suddenly, with a yelp, Mandy pulled her head back and watched as Trisha swallowed the entire length of the cock, pressing her lips against the wall, gulping him deep into her mouth and shimmying him down her throat. Her lips were stretched and stuffed by the massive rod, cutting off her breathing, but even so the cheerleader kept him buried for a few seconds, relishing the feeling of her lips against the wall, her cheeks puffy with slurping down his full length.

"Trisha!"

Edged out by her friend and now with nothing to lap at, Mandy was now pouting angrily, forced only to stare as Trisha throated the stranger's entire cock. At last, the petite cheerleader pulled back, easing the shaft back out of her mouth and throat, gasping for breath as she did it, feeling a stream of her slobber run down her lips and chin. Almost immediately, the sulking blonde grabbed the cock with one hand, wrapping her fingers around the base and eagerly plunging him into her own mouth. Mandy did her best to imitate Trisha, thrusting her face up against the wall, pumping his cock into her mouth, sinking the shaft inch by inch between her plump lips. But only a few seconds later, the little blonde let out a loud choke, her chest convulsing and her cheeks puffing. Drool spilled out of Mandy's lips, dribbling down her chin and onto her jeans as she gagged; she had pushed herself too far. Unable to deep-throat the cock like Trisha, Mandy instead began to bob vigorously back and forth, her hair flying in her face, her body rocking back and forth on the floor as she leaned into the cock.

"Ohhhh fuck...yes...."

Trisha watched, impressed, as Mandy slobbered and slurped on the throbbing rod. Mandy's lips were smacking and struggling down the rod as she frantically shoved the cock into her face, gurgling and whimpering with effort, refusing to be outdone by her friend. At the sound of the stranger's groan, Mandy had directed her blue eyes up at the mirror – a blue-eyed eighteen-year-old, staring up at some unknown man's face while his dick plunged into her mouth.

"My turn!" Trisha said impatiently, and Mandy reluctantly obeyed, letting the cock pop out of her drool-coated lips. Trisha didn't even wait for Mandy to finish sliding the dick out of her mouth; she pressed her cheek against Mandy's and slipped her own lips over the throbbing tip as soon as it eased out of Mandy's mouth. Her chest bubbling with excitement, the cheerleader quickly thrust her face against the wall, once again throating the shaft, swallowing his entire length into her wet mouth, stretching her lips as wide as she could. With her breathing cut off and her throat stuffed with cock, she couldn't bob back and forth as fast as Mandy, but the stranger's groan was just as loud and deep as before.

"Uhhh...oh yes...good little sluts. Suck my cock, baby, suck it..."

Good little sluts...The phrase ran through Trisha's head again and again as she slurped, her lips gurgling around the base of the rod, her mouth stuffed to the brim. Each word sent a thrill through her little body, reminding her just how dirty she was. Seated on the dirty floor of some smutty bookstore, gulping down a complete stranger's rod – it was so nasty! The petite cheerleader's tank top was yanked down below her chest, along with her bra, showing off her perky tits and her slim frame. Her miniskirt barely even covered her ass, it was so short, and now Trisha eagerly reached down and pulled it up one more, bunching it around her dainty waist, showing off her slender legs and her smooth butt.

But the best part of all wasn't just her own excitement – it was the fact that Mandy was loving every second of it too. After several seconds, Trisha wrenched herself off the cock, gasping for breath as her slobber puddled on the floor, and she watched as her friend eagerly plunged the rod back into her lips, bobbing quickly back and forth, happy to have her turn again. She looked so prim and proper in her jeans and plain blouse, her face innocent and cute, her eyes bright and sweet. But her neat blonde hair was flying everywhere in a frenzy, tossed back and forth as she thrust herself back and forth on the rod, gulping him down so fast that she was whimpering in her effort. Now, neither girl was bothering to lean forward to lick at the shaft when it wasn't her turn. Instead, each time they switched, the two cheerleaders would only sit back and admire the other one as she slurped, watching impatiently, licking their lips as they waited for their turns to once again feel the cock plunge deep into their mouths. Back and forth they switched, whimpering as they did it, their streams of drool trailing from the cock to their soft lips each time they popped it out of their mouth, coating both of their chins and the entire shaft, dribbling in pools and trails on their laps and the floor. The empty room rang with eager slurps and smacks and moans; the only sounds that came from the two girls as they eagerly pleasured the stranger's meat.

At last, a loud groan burst through the wall. "Ohhh...oh yesss...I'm gonna cum!!"

Trisha's chest fell with disappointment at his words – she was having too much fun! It was Mandy's turn when he said it, and the little blonde pulled herself back, easing the cock out of her smacking, slurping lips, unsure what to do.Who gets to swallow his cum?

Trisha had an idea. She grinned at her friend as she took hold of the shaft with both hands, her dainty fingers wrapping around the slobbery cock, and with a loudsquelch, she began to jack him off. Her fingers were soft but firm, gliding quickly over his meat, feeling his lust throb and pulse in her hands. As she did it, the petite cheerleader scooted forward and tilted her head back, extending her tongue, so that the tip of the cock was now just inches away from her lips and flushed cheeks.

For a moment, Mandy didn't know what was going on, but after a few seconds of watching Trisha jerk off the cock, she got the idea. The little blonde scooted next to Trisha, cheek to cheek, and tilted her own head back as well, opening her mouth, awaiting his load.

The stranger let out a wild groan. It was something straight out of a fantasy or a dream – two eighteen-year-old cheerleaders, barely five feet tall, sitting side by side in front of his cock with their mouths open, obediently awaiting their reward. Their naked tits stared up at him along with their eager faces; the brunette's ample and curvy, the blonde's small and soft, with bright pink, poking nipples. Trisha's hands were wetly sliding over the swollen rod, stroking it with her soft fingers, coaxing the hot cum out of his balls.

"Ohhhh FUCK!!!"

The first blast of caught Trisha by surprise, and it shot across her face in one long stream, from the part in her hair down her forehead and her nose and her open lips, all the way to her drool-coated chin. Mandy giggled; it looked like someone had drawn a line all the way down the middle of her friend's face with white, gooey cum. Sputtering, Trisha recovered just in time to jerk the cock slightly to the left, directing it at Mandy.

Now it was the blonde's turn to sputter in surprise, as the next stream splattered straight across her lips and her right cheek, splashing onto her twitching face, so strong that a few drops flew into her unsuspecting, bright blue eyes. Mandy scrunched her face up in shock, feeling the hot jism on her cheek, sneaking her tongue out to taste the tangy seed. Trisha directed the third stream back on herself, feeling it shoot straight into her open mouth, a hot blast of cum on her taste buds. Then the fourth stream was back on Mandy, hitting the little blonde across the bridge of her wrinkled nose in one big glob. Finally, Trisha slid her fingers up to the tip and gently milked the rest of the stranger's cum out of his pulsing shaft, listening to his groans as she watched the white juice dribble across her hand.

Finally, the two cheerleaders leaned back, and the man let out a soft, satisfied moan as he backed away from the wall. Trisha grinned as she turned to Mandy. The blonde's entire face was splattered with the white, sticky liquid, trailing across her nose and down one cheek, sprinkled in her eyelashes, dribbled across her lips and her already-soaked chin. She flashed a grin back and doubled over in giggles.

"Trisha!" She laughed. "You look so funny!"

The cheerleader laughed too. She could feel the long stream of cum sticking to her forehead and her nose, coating her lips, a few drops even messily splashed in her hair. She licked her lips and took a gulp, swallowing the hot jism as she grinned. Then she leaned forward, her long hair draping over her shoulders, extended her tongue, and began to lick at Mandy's face, following the streams of cum across her friend's nose.

"Hey! Trish!" Mandy giggled again, her face twitching involuntarily. "That tickles!"

Trisha kept licking, tracing the cum across Mandy's face with her tongue, feeling her friend's warm, flushed skin against her soft lips. The little blonde kept giggling as she quickly dipped forward and began to lick at Trisha's face, lapping up the cum on her chin. The cheerleader felt her own face twitching as well, at the feeling of the warm, wet tongue on her face, and she felt a laugh bubbling up in her own chest.She's right...it does tickle!

Then, the two cheerleaders fell into fits of giggles, playfully licking at each other, trying to dodge the other one's tongue at the same time as they lapped up every last drop of cum, cleaning each other off like a pair of kittens. Each time Trisha felt Mandy's tongue tickling her cheek or her nose, she couldn't keep in another burst of laughter. And it seemed to be contagious, too; each time she laughed, Mandy did too, and it zoomed back and forth between them until both of them could barely keep their breath. From outside, in the hallway, they must have sounded like any other pair of high school girls, giggling at some gossip.

At last, when each of them had satisfactorily cleaned the cum off the other girl's face, Trisha and Mandy leaned back, and the two cheerleaders swallowed at the same time, gulping down the cum they had collected in their mouths from the other one's face. Trisha smacked her lips and grinned at her friend.

"Well?"

Mandy's smile was sparkling. "I...I loved it! That was so much fun, Trisha!"

The cheerleader was delighted. "Really? You really did like it?"

"Yeah! Well..." Mandy leaned back on her heels. "I don't know if I like cum, Trish. It tastes kind of funny."

Trisha shrugged. "Yeah, it does. But what about the blowjob?"

"Well..." Mandy gave a half-sly, half-bashful grin. "...that part was pretty fun!"

Trisha laughed. "I could kinda tell you were enjoying it."

"You could?? Oh, Trish...I'm so happy you talked me into this. It was so exciting! I felt so...I don't know..."

Trisha grinned. "Sexy?"

Mandy's eyes glimmered, and she nodded eagerly. "Yeah. I'm so excited now to try it out with Jon!"

The cheerleader gave a sigh of relief. "So you're happy I brought you here, right Mandy?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mandy was busy readjusting her bra, carefully fitting the cups back over her tits and buttoning up her blouse.

Trisha looked down at her lap. "I mean...you really are glad I brought you here and did this stuff with you, right?"

Mandy looked up. "Of course I am! I asked you to help me, remember?"

Trisha nodded. "Yeah, I know. I guess I was just afraid that...you'd think I was a terrible person or something."

"Why would I think that?" Mandy looked incredulous.

Trisha sighed. "I don't know... I just...I feel so terrible these days. I mean, my life has changed so much this year, and I thought that I was fine with it, but now....I'm not so sure. I mean, I'm betraying Britney! I'm breaking my promise and seeing Dan behind her back!"And even worse are all the things I let Dan do to me. I let him treat me like a dirty slut – I let him invite his friends to fuck me together, to pass me around like a whore...and all because deep down, I love every minute of it. "Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm just a bad person, Mandy. Maybe there's something wrong with me."

"Trish." Mandy reached forward and took the cheerleader's hand, her blue eyes fixed right on Trisha's pouting face. "Listen to me. You're a good person, okay? I know you never meant to hurt anyone. Everyone makes mistakes, and it's not a big deal. You just have to be honest with Britney, and I'm sure things will work out." She smiled. "You're a good girl, Trisha. You always have been, I promise."

Trisha nodded, smiling at her friend.Mandy is so sweet."Yeah...okay. Thanks."

Suddenly, Mandy's cell phone chirped.

"Oh, no!" The blonde's hand went to her mouth as she stared down at her phone. "Trish, it's almost six! I have to meet Jon for dinner in half an hour!" Mandy quickly scampered to her feet, smoothing out her blouse, wiping the drying drool off her chin. Then she hurried out of the room, heading for Trisha's car.

Trisha quickly slipped her own bra and tank top back over her chest, struggling for a moment to fit her ample tits into the cups, and to rearrange the plunging neckline so that they didn't poke out for everyone to see. Then she followed Mandy out the door, her heels clicking on the floor.