Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell next time, babe!" A voice shouted out from the other wall.

Trisha laughed, and fluttered a wave at the mirror over her shoulder. "See ya, boys!" She threw a little extra sway into her hips as she walked out into the store, feeling her miniskirt swish against her swinging hips, just barely tickling the tops of her thighs, knowing that many eyes were following her petite figure out the door. She remembered the first time that Britney had brought her here, how the head cheerleader had forced her to walk out in just her skirt and her bra, how she had timidly scurried through the store, embarrassed that the people in the other room would see her face to face. Now, she felt her chest rising with pride as she walked out, her heels clicking, her slender legs shown off by her little skirt, her tiny waist and frame hugged by her tank top, accented even more by her perky tits, peeking out of her plunging V-neck. Her wavy brown hair draped across her slim shoulders and down her back.

"Come on, Trish! Let's go!" Mandy was already across the store, waiting at the door.

"Okay, I'm coming, hun!" The petite cheerleader picked up her pace, feeling the miniskirt begin to flutter up her ass as she sped up. But then, she stopped.Hun??

I just called Mandy "hun!" That's Britney's word! I've never said that before!Trisha blinked, then hurried after Mandy into the parking lot.Weird! Am I starting to talk like Britney?

The cheerleader sighed. Britney... Mandy was right; Trisha was a good girl, and a good friend, and that meant she had to tell the head cheerleader, even if it made her feel terrible, even if it meant getting into a fight. It was the right thing to do! Trisha nodded to herself as the two girls climbed into her car.It's the right thing to do, and I'm going to do it!