Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Later that night, Trisha was slowly walking up each flight of stairs to Dan's apartment. She remembered so clearly the afternoon in that hotel room, when Dan had invited a group of friends to bang her together; how filthy it felt to be spread out on the bed, surrounded by horny guys, feeling a storm of hands all over her petite body, getting taken and pounded from every direction. She remembered the feeling of getting passed around from one hard cock to the next, of hungrily slurping down a rod without even knowing who it belonged to. She had acted so slutty; but that time she had an excuse. That time Dan had blindfolded her and taken her to the hotel without telling her about it.

I don't have that excuse now… The drive over had calmed her nerves, and now Trisha suddenly realized that she was nervous. She took a deep breath, thinking about what she had just done: she essentially told Dan to do whatever he wanted to her, in the dirtiest way possible. And knowing Dan, he can think of some pretty dirty stuff… what am I walking into?

Trisha's black stiletto heels click-clacked loudly on each stair, highlighting her nervousness as she slowly made her way to Dan's door. The cheerleader was dressed in a black halter dress, the straps gently curving around her slender neck. The deep-cut V-neck plunged down her chest, between her bra-less tits, so that her two, perky C-cups bulged cleanly and visibly out of the thin fabric, her nipples firm and poking. The back of the dress was cut almost down to her waist, showing off Trisha's slender, completely bare back, and with each step her skin tickled with the feeling of her long, loose hair and the dangling ties of the dress's straps, swaying against her naked skin. The skirt of the dress was tight as it swayed across Trisha's slim hips, the hem stopping just above her knees. The cheerleader had gotten more than a few looks on her way from her car to Dan's building; a petite, eighteen-year-old brunette, barely five feet tall, her little hips swinging as she strode across the street in her heels, her slender curves hugged by her halter dress, her wavy brown hair dangling down her bare back. But now, as she stood in front of Dan's door, Trisha bit on her lip, hesitating, too nervous to knock.

Trisha knew that Dan was bad news; the lifeguard's lust for her petite body was insatiable. Even worse, though, was that Trisha knew that this was her last chance to leave. She knew that as soon as she felt Dan's hands on her little body, as soon as she wrapped her fingers around his cock, she wouldn't be able to say no. No matter how degrading he was, no matter how much he treated her like a worthless whore, Trisha knew that she would love every minute of it. As soon as his fingers reached for her pussy, she would lose control of her body and eagerly agree to anything he wanted. That's my weakness…that's what I can't resist about him – that he treats me like I'm nothing but a piece of ass, something to fuck and fill with cum. And that's why I should be leaving!

But then, the cheerleader remembered why she had called Dan in the first place: Britney. She remembered the image of the head cheerleader spread across the kitchen counter, her panties and shorts around her knees, her massive tits bouncing in Dan's hands. They had been fucking just barely after a teary Trisha had confessed and left. Did that bitch even wait five minutes before she invited Dan over? Probably not! Trisha's nervousness was no match for her anger at Britney: she wanted to get back at the head cheerleader, more than anything else.

Filled with resolve, the cheerleader raised her hand and knocked firmly on the door. She heard a hurried scuffle in the apartment and a moment later Dan stood in the doorway, grinning down at the petite girl. As soon as Trisha entered the room, she could smell the waft of beer. The cheerleader had guessed right; Dan had invited friends, and Trisha didn't recognize a single one of them from the afternoon in the hotel room either. Some of them were much older than Dan, and a couple looked like they had come straight from an office. They had apparently been waiting for her for a while; Dan's company had settled down around the room, and Trisha could see empty beer cans on the counter. But the moment she stepped through the door, every voice fell silent. The petite cheerleader blushed as one by one, she felt each pair of eyes sweep across her body, taking in the sight of her – barely five feet tall, standing nervously in the doorway in her heels, her halter dress hugging every inch of her slender curves, her long brown hair dangling down her bra-less back.

Trisha glanced around the room, doing her best to act casual. There were five friends this time. The cheerleader realized that Dan had also cleared a space in the middle of his apartment; in front of the TV, he had shoved away the couch and coffee table, leaving a large square of empty floor. Dan's company was scattered around the rest of the room, seated on chairs or perched on his counter, but they were all facing the space in front of the TV. It's a stage… Trisha thought. Are they…are they expecting me to put on a show?

Dan raised his voice. "Gentlemen, the guest of honor has arrived…may I present Trisha!" She felt Dan's hands gently caressing her bare back, sliding under her wavy brown hair, his warm fingers tickling her smooth skin. The rest of the room clapped and grinned, continuing to ogle Trisha's petite body, admiring her slender legs in her heels, her perky tits riding high on her chest, peeking out of the low-cut dress. The lifeguard leaned forward and whispered in her ear: "I'd go through some introductions, but it doesn't matter who they are, does it, my slut?"

Trisha shuddered and wrinkled her nose at the smell of beer on his breath. Her stomach was awash with butterflies again; she was starting to feel a little queasy from the way she kept flipping between nervousness and anger, between reluctance and determination.

Dan slid an arm around Trisha's waist and led her to the center of the room, facing her. The cheerleader shuddered slightly at the feel of the lifeguard's familiar touch; his hands, strong and rough as always, gripping her little body, drawing her into him with a sexual power that always made her weak with lust. It was instinct now: her petite body instantly felt a familiar twinge of desire as Dan's grip tightened on her, his hands now around her elbows, his strength coursing through them.

But just then, the cheerleader felt another body behind her, as Dan's grip tightened on her arms, pulling them behind her back. Before Trisha even knew what was happening, she felt cold metal tightening around her wrists, pinning her arms behind her. She turned her head to see one of Dan's guests standing right behind her, leering down at her. Her wrists were in his hands, and she looked down to see that he had handcuffed her arms behind her back.

Trisha gasped. Quickly, the cheerleader turned back to the lifeguard, her eyes bewildered and pleading. "Hey! Dan…w-what's all this?"

The lifeguard didn't answer, he only grinned down at her. Trisha felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, strong and forceful, pushing down on her. They wanted her to get down on her knees. She struggled against the hands and the cuffs, her arms swinging behind her back, her shoulders rocking, her hips wiggling. The metal clanked again and again as her wrists fought against the bonds, but of course it was no use. She was captured.

The cheerleader kept pleading. "Dan…wait a m-minute! I…I…"

But no one was listening to her. The hands on her shoulders were strong, and the little cheerleader felt her knees buckling. She reminded herself of Britney's betrayal once again, of the sight of her bent over the kitchen counter, of her blind anger as she drove all the way home. But even as Trisha surrendered and fell to her knees, resting her butt on the backs of her stiletto heels, she still couldn't keep the nervousness out of her pleading eyes. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was in way over her head; that she had thrown herself into a situation she couldn't handle, without thinking, on an impulse. She was surrounded by strangers who had plans for her she didn't know, her hands handcuffed behind her back, on her knees in the center of the room; a petite, helpless girl. Trisha suddenly realized that even if she wanted to, the men probably wouldn't let her leave. She gulped. Is this really worth it?

But Dan's fly was already unzipped, and his hands were now reaching around her neck, urging her forward. It's too late now… Trisha swallowed her nervousness, took a deep breath, and leaned forward to take Dan's cock into her lips. A murmur of approval ran through the room as the cheerleader gently eased his meat into her mouth, slurping softly, her lips soaking his shaft with her drool.

Trisha could use only her mouth to gulp down Dan's cock; she couldn't guide him into her lips with her hands, and so instead she had to raise her head up and down to meet his rod, lifting her butt off her heels and rocking back and forth on her knees as she slurped down his meat. She could feel the lifeguard's lust pulsing through his cock, throbbing against her wet lips, his hard shaft filling her warm mouth. Without her hands, her blowjob was sloppier than usual, and a few seconds later Dan's cock, soaked and slippery with her drool, accidently popped out of her slobbery lips, swaying in front of her face, swollen and red. Trisha heard more snickers as she leaned forward and strained, her mouth open and struggling to gulp him back down.

"Mmm…" Dan grinned down at the cheerleader, watching her petite body bob back and forth on the carpet as she slurped. The handcuffs around her wrists forced Trisha's shoulders back and thrust out her chest, showing off her perky, bra-less tits, bouncing slightly on her slender frame as she rocked back and forth. From Dan's vantage point, he could see straight down her plunging halter dress, watching the shape of her ample mounds strain and bulge against the tight-fitting fabric, watching her little butt wiggle slightly as she worked up and down his meat, her stiletto heels poking up in the air. A stray strand of Trisha's brown hair had dangled across her face, and Dan could see the cheerleader's arms straining against the cuffs; she was instinctively moving to brush it out of the way before remembering that she was restrained. He laughed to himself, gently jutting his hips into her slurping mouth, pumping his cock deep between her lips. "Good girl," he murmured. "That's a good girl, Trisha."

"Fuck yeah…" One of the other men, the one who had handcuffed her, was massaging his crotch as he watched Trisha rock, gulping and smacking on Dan's rod. "She looks so fucking hot…"

"Oh yeah…she can't get enough of that dick!"

Trisha felt her cheeks growing hot, listening to the voices over her head, admiring her as she slurped down Dan's cock. She couldn't help feeling proud, taking in all their compliments, relishing the lust in all of their voices. She responded by plunging extra far, sending Dan's cock powering into her mouth, opening her lips wide and spearing him deep.

"Get her out of that dress," said another voice. "Let's see that hot little body!"

"We'll have to undo the cuffs," said a third voice.

"Fuck that!" And all of a sudden, there was a person stepping towards Trisha, crouching next to her as she gulped down Dan's meat. He raised one of his hands, and the cheerleader saw a shiny pair of scissors. In the same instant, he grabbed at one of the straps of Trisha's halter dress, pulling the petite girl towards him.

Trisha let out a gasp. Dan's cock tumbled out of her mouth, and her eyes widened in horror as she watched the scissor blades close around the strap of her dress.

"Hey!" she shouted, and again she began to squirm, her arms and shoulders struggling behind her back – but once more the cheerleader felt the tight, unbreakable cuffs around her hands.

Snip! The scissors cut through the fabric of Trisha's dress as if it were air, and the cheerleader felt the tie around her neck loosen and flop uselessly across her chest. The tight dress still clung to her curvy body, but she could feel the top of it beginning to sag, showing off a generous view of her perky tits.

"Hey!" Trisha shouted again, and this time she attempted to stand. But someone else was faster; she felt firm hands on her shoulders, and the cheerleader quickly plopped back down on her knees on the carpet. The man with the scissors grinned as he leaned forward, his face red with alcohol, his eyes greedily taking in the sight of Trisha's half-bare chest. Again the scissors came forward, and Trisha gasped and stiffened as the man carefully positioned the blades right in the middle of Trisha's V-neck, the cold metal sliding in between Trisha's tits, against her trembling skin.

Snip…snip… In an instant, Trisha stopped squirming and froze, her eyes wide and nervous as she stared at the scissors, feeling the metal slide slowly down her taut stomach. The man was cutting a split straight down the middle of Trisha's dress, in between her tits and over her belly button, and with each clip the material sagged further off the cheerleader's petite body. Her full, ample chest was finally revealed, breaking free of the tight material, the two soft mounds firm and high on her chest, the tiny puffy nipples stiff and hard in response to the cold blade sliding down her slim frame.

"Good girl, Trisha," Dan said, grinning as the man sliced her dress in two. "Stay still." The scissors had reached the level of her hips, and were now moving towards the slope of her thighs. Then, she felt the metal sliding across the lace of her thong, still cutting easily through the material of her dress. The cheerleader felt a shudder building in her body, but she tensed and held it in, trying to stay as still as possible, her nervous eyes still on the scissors. She looked up to see the man's eyes widen with anticipation as, bit by bit, the slit down Trisha's dress revealed her bright red panties, barely a few inches over the soft mound beneath it, nothing but a thin string around her slim hips. Trisha could feel the blades tugging on her collapsing dress as the scissors continued between her trembling, slender thighs, only a few inches from the edge of her skirt, a few seconds from cutting her dress in two. At last, the cheerleader couldn't hold in her nervousness anymore, and she squirmed involuntarily, the handcuffs clinking as she rocked her shoulders back and forth.

"Please…" Trisha whispered. There was no point in protesting anymore – her dress was already ruined, her tits already on display. But still, she didn't want him to finish slicing the dress in two; she didn't want to feel completely helpless. This is what I asked for… she reminded herself. This is what I wanted… But now that she was here, now that she was really in the middle of a crowd of strangers, she was overcome with nervousness.

"Shh, Trisha…" Dan whispered back, grinning down at her. Frantically, still squirming, Trisha stared down at the scissors, and gasped: they were now at the hem of her dress, and then – snip! – they cut through it.

The room was warm and Trisha wasn't cold, but the petite cheerleader shivered anyway as she felt what remained of her dress slide off her body, falling down from her slender, curvy hips, away from her bare thighs and tiny waist, slipping off her dainty figure. The man with the scissors stood up, his work finished, but he didn't move away. Instead he stayed next to Trisha, staring down at her, grinning and taking in the sight. The dainty eighteen-year-old was now naked except for her thong and high heels, kneeling and handcuffed on the ground, the shreds of her dress scattered around her on the carpet. Her long brown hair dangled down her back and across her chest, but the wavy curls stopped just above her perky tits, so they could all admire her soft mounds, her pink puffy nipples and smooth skin.

"Holy fuck…" a voice groaned, and there were murmurs of agreement.

"She's fucking perfect!"

"What a hot little body!"

"God damn!"

Trisha blushed, unable to move to cover herself, unable to do anything but continue kneeling on the carpet in her thong and heels, on display; a petite eighteen-year-old who was helpless and ready for ravishing, listening to strangers leer and admire her naked figure. The cheerleader looked up at Dan, the only person in the room she knew, and the lifeguard grinned wickedly down at her. With one hand he gestured at his cock, still hard, still glistening with her saliva, dangling in front of her. "Well?"

Trisha hesitated. "I…Dan…" What was she going to say?

But Dan didn't give her a chance to finish anyway. The lifeguard stepped forward and gently slid both hands around the back of Trisha's neck. The cheerleader could feel her hair sway back and forth across her naked back as he gently pushed her forward. Obediently, without any other option, Trisha leaned forward and slowly took his meat back into her mouth, coating the hot, throbbing tool with her lips and her tongue, slurping softly.

The entire room was silent, every man engrossed by the sight of the naked, petite cheerleader licking and sucking at Dan's rod, so that the only sound were Trisha's wet smacks and gulps, echoing through the entire apartment. She kept slurping, even as she felt all of their eyes on her little body, all of them watching her lips glide across the hard skin of Dan's cock, eagerly imagining her warm, soft tongue bathing their own cocks, awaiting their turn to slide their hands around her neck and urge her forward. She was shamelessly on display, feeding the lust of all of these strangers, and suddenly Trisha felt her body leaning further forward, gulping more of Dan's meat into her mouth, plunging deep. The cheerleader had them all in her sway – frozen and speechless, unable to tear their eyes away from the sight of her smacking and slurping even if they had wanted to.

Then, Trisha heard a metallic sound. The man who had sliced her dress in two had tossed the scissors aside. He was still standing at Trisha's side, nearly shoulder to shoulder with Dan, and now the cheerleader saw he was unzipping his fly, sliding a hand inside his pants to pull out his rapidly hardening cock. The rest of the room came to life with motion, as the group hurried forward, climbing over couches and pushing aside chairs, closing in on the kneeling cheerleader like a pack of wolves. Before she even knew what was happening, Trisha could feel them all around her, forming a tight circle of eager bodies, standing and towering over her. The circle was so tight that the cheerleader could barely lean one direction or another without running into someone's knees – even now, as Trisha sat still, slurping down Dan's cock, she could feel bodies on either side of her, and behind her too, jeans legs just inches from brushing her back and her handcuffed wrists, shoes nearly touching the backs of her upturned high heels. And one by one, they were all undoing their zippers, pulling out their cocks, ready for her.

The man who had the scissors was closest to Trisha's face, and he was now edging forward, his hard cock poking out from his fly, the throbbing tip barely an inch from Trisha's right cheek, and at the same time, Dan's hands loosened from around the cheerleader's neck, freeing her. Before she realized what she was doing, the petite girl obediently slipped Dan's cock out of her mouth and turned to her right, popping the stranger's meat into her mouth without a word, sinking him between her slobbery soft lips, coating him with her drool. It was only when he let out a loud groan of approval that Trisha's eyes widened and she realized what she was doing. Not even a second of hesitation…the cheerleader thought. I'm sucking a complete stranger's cock, and I didn't even have to think about it! I didn't even pause for a second!