Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh…ohhhh yesss!!!"

Trisha's eyes were closed, her body rocking and sliding uncontrollably on the table, her face red and flushed. The three men were cumming together, on and in her, all over her body and within her mouth, and she was drowning in the feeling of it, her body pulsing with pleasure, her lust throbbing through her head. Even as she felt the jism run down her throat, she could feel more of it all over her; a fan of streams on her belly between her pussy and her navel, more spurts coating her chest and collar. The first jet had been so powerful that she could feel it nearly reaching her chin, thick and sticky on her stretched, straining neck. All of it was wet and warm, tingling on her skin, evidence of her sluttiness, of the men's sated lust for her whimpering, bucking body.

There was a loud, collective sigh, as if the entire room was relaxing together. Then, Trisha felt the table rocking, her own body sagging back down. The hands slid off her thighs and face, the still-hard cock gently glided out of her mouth. The man on the table dismounted her, stumbling back onto the floor. For a moment, Trisha stayed spread out on the table. Finally, there was not a single cock in her or a single hand caressing her, but even so she kept her legs in the air and spread, her hips and back arched. Her head still dangled off the table, even as it swam with dizziness and her neck and shoulders cried out for relief.

Upside-down, she grinned. How's that, Britney? she thought. You think you're gonna keep Dan away from me? Not a chance! She was stretched out on the lifeguard's dining room table, coated with cum, her little body thoroughly ravished. He can't say no to a slut like me! No one can! She felt so arrogant and conceited: she wanted every guy for herself, she wanted to turn them all bright red with insatiable lust for her, she wanted to seduce Dan and prove she could do it better than Britney. But instead of feeling ashamed about her vanity, her body thrilled with excitement and confidence.

Her thoughts were interrupted by another pair of hands, closing around her slender legs. Four men had cum in her mouth and on her skin, Trisha counted; there was one left. A second later she felt herself being harshly yanked forward, being dragged back across the table, positioned for yet another fucking, her head and painful neck finally resting once more on hard wood. The anonymous hands tightened on her legs, harsh and hungry and strong, spreading them so wide that she was almost doing the splits in the air.

Before she even looked up, she knew it was Dan. The lifeguard's face was as lustful and animalistic as she'd ever seen it, his eyes narrowed as he gazed at the cheerleader, his mouth open in a growl of carnal pleasure. The cheerleader glanced down at her own body. It had felt like a lot of cum, even when she couldn't see it, but even so she was surprised at the sight. The entire part between her belly button and her cunt was glistening with white semen; there were so many fat ropes of it that they were starting to blend together into a single blanket of thick goo. Now that her head was raised, the load deposited on her neck and chest had started to dribble downward, running across the perky mounds of her tits. More of her upper body was covered with cum than uncovered, she realized – only a strip of her waist in between was unsullied. And the cheerleader knew that her face must be a mess, too, from her slobbery, choking, upside-down blowjob. She could feel her own saliva all over her cheeks and nose, globbed in her hair; some had even run up into her nostrils. The petite, unsure cheerleader who had nervously walked through Dan's door was now flushed and sticky with cum and drool.

Trisha stared up at Dan, drinking in his fierce, wildly hungry face. Has he ever looked at Britney like this? Trisha knew that he probably had; the head cheerleader was stunning, after all. A twinge of jealousy reared inside of her. She may have a better body than me, but…I'm the sluttiest girl around! And I'll prove it!

"Oooh, Dan…" she cooed. "What are you waiting for? Hurry!" She meant it, too; her pussy was still soaked and felt achingly empty.

Dan's voice was low and dripping with lust. "Take off her handcuffs," was all he said.

There was a rummaging on the other side of the table, as Trisha kept talking. "I've been a good girl for you tonight, haven't I? I've been a good whore…?"

"Fuck yeah, Trisha," Dan growled. "Yeah, you've been a good whore."

Trisha felt hands groping her back, heard the sound of metal around her wrists. Then, with a click, her hands were free – for a moment, she forgot what it was like to be able to move them. But then a second later she felt one free hand sliding down her stomach, the undone handcuffs dangling off her wrist. Then her body arched with pleasure as her fingers found her swollen cunt, already filled and pumped by two cocks tonight but still aching for more. As Dan watched, Trisha gently slid her fingers in and against the lips of her pussy, jolting as she did it, shivering and trembling with pleasure. Her palm smeared against the cum splattered all over her stomach, messily painting herself with it as she trailed circles around her cunt. The streams of jism were spread into a glistening coat on her entire midriff, sticking to her hand, pooling in her belly button. Trisha's body began to twist and writhe on the table, her back arching and her legs swinging, her arms trembling, her head rocking back and forth, savoring the freedom to finger her own pussy at last, to soothe her eager, crazy lust. All the while she stared back at Dan, as she moaned and whimpered and jolted in her pleasure.

Her pride soared as she watched the look in his eyes, so strong and dangerous that a shiver ran through her body. I'll make him want me more…I'll make him so horny for me he forgets completely about Britney!

"Are you going to fuck your whore?" she purred. Once again she didn't have to think: the words just poured out of her, coming from her carnal body and bypassing her brain altogether. "Are you going to pound my pussy now, Dan?"

The lifeguard was beyond words now. The only sound he made was a low, hungry growl, and Trisha's eyes brightened eagerly as his hands closed around her waist, pulling her toward him, and in a single, smooth motion he powered his cock into her sopping twat.

Trisha's body bucked furiously upwards in response, so hard that the table creaked with her thrashing, her head swinging upwards in an arc. She spread her legs of her own accord, straightening them and splitting them as wide as she could, making a V in the air to offer herself to him. Now her hand rubbed at her clit, as he pounded into her, her fingers gentle but firm on the swollen nub, tweaking it in circles so delicious that she had to squirm and twist on the table just to contain her pleasure. Her moans burst out of her, high and wild and eager, echoing throughout the room.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! Oh GOD! Just like that!"

Dan was groaning too, his thrusts hard and fierce, sending the table perilously rocking, the wood scraping and screeching, and the cheerleader rocked along with it, her dangling hair swishing, her legs pumping, her cum-coated tits swaying on her chest. His harsh growls were music to Trisha's ears – the same lust pouring out of him that she always relished, fierce and hungry at the chance to violate her petite body.

The cheerleader raised her head to look and saw that his eyes were on hers, watching her buck and yelp as he drilled his shaft into her cunt, his face stuck in a deep scowl, lost in the feeling of pounding her as hard as he could. The full weight of his hips were powering into her, his legs tense with effort, his body rigid and stiff. He was plunging his cock so deep that Trisha felt split in two, her entire body stretched and stuffed to the brim.

Trisha kept her big brown eyes on his face as he pumped her, and then she heard the words tumble out of her mouth. "I'm a nasty slut, aren't I, Dan?"

"Yeah," he growled softly, half-subconsciously, lost in the pleasure of fucking her. "Yeah you are."

It was her lust talking now, her body taking over. "Am I the nastiest girl you ever met? The filthiest slut you ever fucked?" Trisha wanted to hear it from him; that he wanted her more than any other girl, that she was naughtier than all of them.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Dan replied immediately, not even thinking about it. "You're the best whore I've ever seen, Trisha!" His cock was so big as it plunged into her – a thick rod fiercely spearing into her soft, tight canal.

"Hell yeah she is!!!"

Trisha whirled her head around to see who had shouted, but it didn't matter; the rest of the room was all grinning as they watched her, stunned at the sight of her wailing and wriggling on the table, moaning out her dirty talk, asking Dan to call her a slut again and again. There was no mistaking the eager thrill in her eyes; she loved hearing them call her a whore, and like a single mind, they all happily indulged her, shouting out their favorite taunts and their most degrading slurs.

"Yeah, she's a cum-starved whore!"

"Fuck that bitch like she deserves!"

"Pound that filthy cheerleader!"

Trisha's body was coursing and burning with lust, it felt like she was on fire, her red-hot pleasure blazing through her, dancing across her skin. The cheerleader closed her eyes and lost herself in their shouts, her fingers still eagerly circling her clit, her hips still rocking against Dan's, her entire body reverberating with the strength of his savage thrusts, with the force of his cock throbbing deep inside of her.

"What a nasty cunt!"

"Cock-hungry whore!"

"Yeah, you dirty girl!"

Cum-starved…cock-hungry…filthy…nasty… The words rushed through Trisha like hot water, making her flush, making her buck and rock even harder against Dan's hard pumps. Britney had been the reason Trisha had come tonight; the reason she had called Dan in the first place. But now, suddenly, the head cheerleader was nothing but an afterthought. Now, all Trisha could think about was this moment: how dirty, how slutty she was tonight. She was being pounded once more by the lifeguard, surrounded by other strangers, customers who had paid for the privilege to use her body as well, who were now teasing and taunting her as they watched. All she heard was their jeers, and all she felt was the hard pounding of Dan's shaft in her cunt.

"More! More!" she yelled out. She was talking about both Dan's hard fucking and the men's shouting, and the lifeguard certainly obeyed, his hips powering into her like a machine, his cock stuffing her twat. But the rest of the room gradually quieted down, because Trisha's wails and yelps had suddenly risen to all-out screaming and shouting in wild pleasure.

"Ohhhh!!! Ohhh YESSS!!!" Trisha's chest heaved for breath as she screamed, her pleasure reverberating off the walls, ear-splittingly uncontrolled. She was thrashing and flailing against Dan now, lost in her lust, overwhelmed by the hard cock pounding her cunt, by the pleasure rushing through her in endless waves. "YESS!! YES YES YES!!!"

A nasty cunt…a filthy cheerleader…a dirty girl! They weren't even saying them anymore, but the words continued to ring through Trisha's ears. The cheerleader opened her eyes again and saw that they were all hovering over her, their eyes wide and eager as they watched her thrash and scream. They were waiting for her to cum, hypnotized by the sight of a little cheerleader who was thrilled by her own sluttiness, excited to see her get off at being called a whore. Trisha's body was awash and flushed with pleasure, and it was ready to give them what they wanted.

"OHHHHHH!!!"

The cheerleader's body surged against Dan's, pulling her closer to his thrusting hips, her eyes widening and her mouth popping open in a wild, frantic cry of lust. Her orgasm burst out of her along with her screams, skimming across her body, drowning her in pleasure, so hot and fierce that she felt her vision starting to blur. One hand was on her clit, still hungrily massaging the swollen nub. The other was flung out and tightly gripping Dan's wrist, desperate for something to hold onto as her climax raced through her trembling limbs.

Then, she heard a strained groan from the end of the table: "Uhhhh!!!"

At the same moment, Dan's cock throbbed and pulsed inside of her. The cheerleader's body jolted savagely with pleasure as she felt his seed flood through her cunt, his thick shaft pulsing in her tight pussy with each spurt of cum. The lifeguard's grip tightened around her waist as he pumped his jism into her twat, filling her with its warm thickness, so that the feeling of his cum and her own pleasure rushing through her seemed to mix together; his seed and her own lust washing through her entire body in one combined stream.

At last, when she could manage it, Trisha slowly raised her head to stare at Dan. The lifeguard flashed a tired smirk back at her, his face sweaty and red, his mouth open as he stared back at the slut in front of him. Suddenly, without warning, Trisha felt a giggle burst out of her lips, her eyes bright and ecstatic. She couldn't help it and she couldn't explain it: for some reason she just felt so happy right now. She flopped back down on the table, still giggling as she beamed up at the ceiling.

Was that slutty enough for you, Britney? Still think I'm a good girl? Trisha thought, grinning. Still happy you lied to me?

***

The end of the evening passed quickly. The men dressed quickly, wiping the sweat off their brows, straightening their ties and making sure they were zipped up. Still lying on the table, still panting and recovering, Trisha could hear them gushing to Dan, the new pimp, thanking him enthusiastically for the offer, complimenting the two of them on a great night, begging him to let them know when she would next be available.

Finally the door slammed, and a few seconds later Dan reappeared over her, grinning down at the flushed brunette.

"Looks like we finally tired you out." One of his hands was closed in a first, holding something, and now he extended it over her chest and released it. Trisha watched as a wad of bills fell onto her stomach. "Here," he said, shrugging. "It's only fair you get a share of it, right?"

Slowly the cheerleader stood up, gently swinging her legs off the table, wobbling on her heels, grabbing onto the edge to steady herself, picking up the money he had tossed at her. As soon as she regained her balance, she realized that Dan was once again standing at the door, holding it open. This was part of his routine, she knew; kicking her out as soon as possible, long before she was ready. "Time to go, my slut."

Trisha looked down at herself. She was naked except for her heels and her thong, still pushed to the side – now she hastily rearranged it back over her swollen twat. She was coated with cum. Her face was sticky and gross with her own drool, her hair tousled and messy. And her dress was now cut up into shreds, heaped on Dan's floor, completely useless.

"Dan," she protested. "I…I don't have anything to wear."

But she already knew he wouldn't care. He shrugged again. "Better get home soon, then." And then he stepped forward and took her by the elbow, dragging her towards the door. Trisha yelped and struggled, still trying to protest, but of course he was much too strong for her, and before she knew it the cheerleader was standing outside of his apartment in her heels, in the open night, as his door slammed behind her.

She gasped as her arms immediately went to cover herself. She looked so shameful; a petite girl clad only in a thong, her skin flushed and sweaty, clearly just recovered from a hard, messy fuck. Mortified, the cheerleader raced down the stairs and across the street, her heels echoing on the pavement, leaping into her car and shutting the door, panting, sinking down in the seat. Her eyes quickly flickered around the darkness, scanning to see if anyone had seen her.

The night was empty. At last Trisha relaxed, and it was then that she stared down at the wad of bills still clenched in her hand. She realized what she had just done. I really am a whore now…I've accepted money for sex. I get off on acting like a slut, on being treated like one…and now I'm a true prostitute. And Dan is my pimp.

There were so many things to worry about. After all, there was not just the money in her hand, but also how was she going to sneak into her house unnoticed by her parents, naked except for a slutty thong and heels, covered by nothing but the drool on her face and the cum of two strangers? But for some reason, none of that bothered the cheerleader, not just yet. Trisha had just realized that this was the first time since meeting Dan at the beach that she was leaving a night with the lifeguard without a twinge of guilt, without even a thought towards betraying Britney. The only thing she felt now was happiness. It had been so long since she could just fuck a guy without feeling terrible about it afterwards. Trisha grinned to herself. It feels good!