Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes…yes…yes!" Trisha's whimpers were rhythmic as she felt his grip tighten even more around her little waist, pulling her body against him, sending her sliding across the slick table as he pounded into her. Her slender, outstretched legs were now rocking in the air, her heels swinging. Her perky tits were flopping on her arched chest as she slid back and forth on the table, her petite figure being yanked by the man, her pussy stuffed and filled by his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck…oh yeah…she's so fucking tight…so tight…" The man was lost in the pleasure of plunging into Trisha, his moans a stream of subconscious words, mixing with the cheerleader's own wails and the sound of his hips colliding with hers, of his balls slapping the mound of her cunt as he drilled into her. Trisha had titled her head back and closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of his hard cock inside of her, feeling his harsh grip around her waist as he thrust against her hips. In an instant, she had forgotten about the pain in her pinned arms, about the discomfort of the hard wood on her smooth skin. All she could feel now was her own lust, coursing through her trembling body, and the lust of the man pounding her hard and fast.

"Yeah…a tight little pussy on a tight little girl…" the man groaned. His face was growing red with effort as he pumped Trisha's twat, watching the petite girl slide back and forth on the table, her hair flopping on the surface, her legs rearing in the air. "How old are you, little girl?"

"Ooh! I'm…oh!...I'm eighteen…" Trisha whimpered back immediately, her eyes still closed, her body still rocking and bucking on the table, grinding against the thick cock.

"Holy fuck!"

"Jesus!"

"No fucking way!"

Trisha's eyes burst open as she heard the surprised shouts echoed around the rest of the table. She grinned up at them, a circle of horny men surrounding the table, watching her rock and slide across it as she eagerly took a hard dick. She imagined what was running through their minds now: hearing that she was just eighteen, that the little girl wiggling and whimpering on the table was still in high school must be such a shock. They weren't fucking just a used-up old prostitute, but a young, sweet little girl. The cheerleader could see their muscles tense with desires, their bodies rigid with eagerness, ready and impatient for their turn to despoil the innocent high school slut. And she felt her own lust building at the sight of theirs, her own body crying out for more, completely forgetting that she was handcuffed, that she was surrounded by strangers.

The man was still plunging deep into her, his cock hard and throbbing. Each thrust sent Trisha's petite body rocking and sliding across the table, and as the cheerleader stared up, watching their faces, she heard more words tumble out of her mouth, teasing them even more, eager to provoke their lust, to see their reactions.

"Oooh yes! I'm only eighteen!" Trisha repeated, her eyes bright as they flickered from face to face, drinking in the sight of their leers. She was mixing her teases with her moans of pleasure. "I'm not even out of high school!"

"Oh FUCK yeah!" That was the man fucking her, and now he was pumping his cock so hard and fierce into Trisha that the entire table was rocking, sending the cheerleader sliding to and fro, the wood creaking loudly, her long, splayed hair falling over the edges with the motion. Trisha raised her head to see his face between her spread, slender legs. He was sweaty and red, his hair matted around his forehead. His eyes were wide and crazy, like an animal ready to feast, and the cheerleader felt a wild lust of her own rush through her body at the sight of him. All around her, the rest of the men were staring down at her, hanging on her every, teasing word.

"Ooohhh…do you boys like that? You like fucking an eighteen-year-old girl?" Trisha grinned as she saw all of them nod in unison, their mouths open, their eyes wide. The words were just spilling out of her; she wasn't even thinking about them, only half-aware of saying them. The slut inside of her just knew what to say. "Ohh…oh yes! I'm…on the cheerleading squad at my high school," she told them. "You…oh!...you can come see me cheer at our games!"

"FUCK! Fuck yeah!" The man between her legs was rocking and bucking into her with all his strength, his face wild with lust, his hips a blur as he powered his cock into Trisha's twat. He was panting, his grip tight and painful around Trisha's thin hips as he pumped her body against his meat. Now, the cheerleader could see his eyes grow and his open mouth widen, his groans pouring out as he responded to her teasing. "Oh fuck…I'm gonna cum inside of this nasty cheerleader!" The force of his hips sent hers flailing across the table, her arched body writhing and rocking on his cock.

The rest of the room erupted. "No way man!"

"No sloppy seconds!"

"Pull out first!"

But the man shook his head, sweating profusely, on the edge. "Fuck, no…I've got to cum inside her… she's too fucking hot!"

The rest of the room kept protesting, each of their yells drowning out the others so there was only a blur of voices. Then, Trisha's clear, eager yelp rose above all of them.

"In my mouth!" the cheerleader suggested. "Then cum in my mouth!"

The rest of the room fell silent as every face stared down at her, stunned and gaping. The man gave a deep growl, and then Trisha felt his cock sliding out of her cunt, leaving her feeling swollen and empty. A moment later she felt hands on her face, and her head was wrenched to the side. He grabbed her mouth with one hand and yanked her lips open. Trisha was unprepared, and she let out a surprised sputter as she felt his cock plunge into her mouth. She barely even had time to close her lips around his shaft when she felt it throb and twitch, and in the same second her mouth was flooded with his hot, salty cum, each stream blasting across her taste buds with a spasm of his cock. The cheerleader swallowed it down, gulping the first wads of cum to make room in her mouth for the next, already spurting onto her tongue and spilling out of her lips and down her right cheek.

"Ohhh yeahhh…" With a satisfied groan, indicating he'd pumped the last of his cum into her, the man slowly stepped back, watching as Trisha swallowed a second time. The cheerleader turned her head back up and saw Dan's face above her, watching as she gulped down her first customer's seed. His eyes were just as lustful and hungry as everyone else's, and his mouth was in a wide grin. As Trisha stared back at him, she remembered his face through the window as he had fucked Britney only hours earlier, his groans of pleasure. But there weren't half a dozen men with him! She told herself. She wasn't as slutty as I am now! Thoughts of revenge came back to her now, building alongside her lust, making her chest rise with excitement as she stared up at the lifeguard. I'll show him who the nastiest girl is…I'll show him I'm a better fuck than Britney!

"Who's next?" she called out.

They all surged forward, unable to wait any longer, no longer thinking of turns or lines. The man with the potbelly had been standing closest to her legs, and he got there first, pushing others out of the way, grabbing onto the cheerleader's hips to stake his territory. Without even a glance at Trisha to see if she was ready, he plunged his thick dick into her, and the cheerleader bucked upwards as her aching pussy was filled once more.

"Ohhh!" she cried out, spreading her legs wide of her own accord, offering herself to him, inviting him further in. The rest of the men were muttering angrily, and now it became clear that they were no longer willing to only stand and watch. Trisha saw hands fly forward and in an instant they were on her body, caressing her smooth, curved hips and waist, grabbing and squeezing her tits, running all over her skin as the second man's cock began to plow hard and fast into her twat.

Every part of the young brunette was being fondled now; her chest and her hips, her smooth, spread legs; someone was even running a hand through her long silky hair. Trisha could feel their warm fingers all over her, damp with desire, on the trembling edge of grabbing hold of her petite body and taking her for their own, their cocks painfully hard with lust for her. She had done a flawless job of teasing them: beginning the night in a sexy, tight halter dress, getting down on her knees and sucking each of their dicks in turn. Then she had spread her slender legs for them on Dan's dining room table, handcuffed and whimpering and writhing on the hard wood, all the while making sure they knew she was just eighteen, cementing in all their minds the image of her as a cute high school cheerleader while they waited their turn to pound into her. Now their lust was amped up and bursting, and they couldn't contain their hunger for her any longer.

"Yes! Ohh God yes!" Trisha wailed. The man's hands tightened around the cheerleader's thighs, his thick fingers tight and painful on her soft skin. A moment later Trisha felt her ass begin to rise an inch or two off the table; the man was lifting her up by her legs, raising her hips to a better angle as he bucked furiously into her soaked twat. His cock was hard and hot and throbbing as it drilled into her, each thrust making her squirm and rock with pleasure. His strokes weren't as fast as the last guy: instead he would pull the full length of his shaft out of her pussy and then power himself back in, each pump rumbling through the rest of Trisha's body. The cheerleader was once again sent sliding on the table, but he wasn't yanking her back like the other man, so now Trisha felt herself being slowly pushed across the surface. Each thrust was so hard that it scooted her entire body, bit by bit, as she twisted and bucked on the hard wood.

"Uh! Uh! Fuck!"

"Ohhh! Ohhh…yes!"

The cheerleader felt her hair spilling over the other side of the table, billowing down in a long brown wave. Then, she started to feel the support of the table beneath her head fading away. With each hard pound the man was pushing Trisha across the table; the force of his cock pounding her pussy was so strong that he had slid the little cheerleader to the edge of the wood, so that her head was now tipping precariously over the edge. She began to squirm against him, trying to scoot back on the table, to keep her head on the table. But she was still handcuffed, and his hands were tight around her thighs, keeping her ass an inch off the table as he plunged into her. She couldn't do anything but succumb to his hard thrusts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Uhhh!" The man's groans echoed through the air, and Trisha felt his hands tighten on her slender legs as he began to pump even harder, his balls slapping against her cunt. His entire body was rocking with the effort of fucking her, and the motion sent Trisha's spread legs swinging back and forth in his grip, her stiletto heels dangerously sailing through the air on either side of his head. Trisha felt the wood sliding against her skin, her body sliding with each delicious plunge into her dripping twat – and then suddenly, she felt her head fall backwards into air, her neck straining, the edge of the wood cutting into the backs of her shoulders. The man had done it; his fierce fucking had pushed her so far across the table that her head was now dangling, upside-down, over the edge. Trisha yelped as her vision spun, switching from a view of the ceiling to an inverse view of the room. Her entire body was still rocking and grinding against the man's dick, and now her hair was swinging in the air as it dangled from her head, the tips brushing against the carpet.

Trisha squirmed again as she tried to fit herself back on the table, but it was still no use. She could feel blood rushing to her head as it continued to dangle upside-down, the edge of the table painfully pressing into the back of her shoulders and neck. "Hey…" she started out, trying to get someone's attention, to get some help.

Apparently someone heard her, because a second later she felt hands close around her upturned face, supporting her. The cheerleader waited for him to lift her head up and slide her back onto the table, and she opened her mouth, ready to thank whoever it was. But instead, she saw a blur of wrong-way-up movement in front of her, and then something hard and fleshy was pressing in between her parted lips.

Trisha's eyes widened and she let out a muffled gasp of shock. This man wasn't helping her at all! Instead his hands tightened around her cheeks, and he began to plunge his cock into Trisha's open, upturned mouth, ignoring her moans of protest, stretching her lips with his hard shaft.

Instinctively, Trisha's handcuffed body bucked and writhed on the table, struggling to free herself. Suddenly, she heard whoops and sneers all around her, and she realized how ridiculous she must look: stretched out on the table, lying on her chained arms, her legs spread in the air as one man pounded her cunt, and her head hanging upside-down and helpless off the other edge, her whimpering mouth pushed wide as someone else fucked her face. Her loose hair swung and flopped in the air as the man began to rock her upturned head against his hips, forcing her to swallow his meat. On each side of the table, the two men plunged their dicks into the squirming cheerleader stretched on top of it.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Use that little whore!"

Trisha heard the man plunging into her mouth grunt eagerly in response to their jeers, and suddenly he was jamming the full length of his cock between her stretched lips, his shaft powering deep down her unwilling mouth and throat. The cheerleader felt her chest heave and her body thrash as she gagged badly on his dick, and thick streams of her drool spilled out of her lips. If this had been a normal blowjob, Trisha's slobber would have dribbled down her chin – but the little brunette's head was hanging upside-down, and so now her face twiched as she felt her saliva begin to stream up her flushed cheeks, running across her nose.

Her hips were still being rocked and lifted against the man fucking her, his hands now sweaty with the effort of pounding her cunt, his cock throbbing with lust inside of her. Now, as Trisha helplessly whimpered, she felt the table creak and rock – someone was climbing onto it. Then, a second later, the cheerleader felt movement on either side of her slim waist, and two hands were pressing up on both sides of her perky chest, pushing the soft, round tits together. She tried to lift her head up to see what was going on, but of course she couldn't, not with the hands tight around her drool-coated cheeks, not with the cock still pounding into her moaning lips. A second later, she felt something hard and hot slide up between her breasts, and she understood. Someone was straddling her midriff as she lay on the table. Now he was grabbing her plump tits so they bulged together, and he was sliding his hard cock in between, titty-fucking her, enjoying the feeling of her soft, teenage chest around his throbbing rod.

There were more whoops and laughs and cheers. Trisha was being thoroughly violated now. Her slim legs were spread for a random man to plunge in between them – a man who had paid for that privilege. Her tits were harshly groped and pushed together for someone else to fuck, his cock firm and hard against the soft skin of the cheerleader's chest. She was being savagely face-fucked, her head dangling off the edge of the table, helpless to wrench herself away, her mouth shoved open and pounded by the hard shaft. Trisha's head was starting to throb with being upside-down for so long, but the man took no notice, continuing to plow his meat between her whimpering, struggling lips.

A second later, the cheerleader felt one hand slide off her thigh, and then one also fell away from her groped tits and one of her puffy cheeks. She heard more cheers and yells and some fleshy snaps above her squirming, whimpering body. They were high-fiving, she realized. These three men, all complete strangers, were now grinning ear-to-ear at each other as they ravished Trisha together, watching her squirm under their collective grips, watching her soft pussy engulf the hard cock pounding into it, watching her face twitch and her drool dribble out of her lips as she helplessly accepted the shaft pumping her face. Their hands were all over her, grabbing her legs and using them as leverage, tightly gripping her cheeks, mashing her perky chest. The little cheerleader could hear their groans ringing out together, could feel all of their thrusting, their rocking and pumping, their throbbing hot shafts on her and inside of her. And even as she whimpered and wriggled, even as she choked on the cock in her mouth and her head grow dizzy from hanging upside-down for so long, the cheerleader felt her own body burning hot with lust, thrilled by the way they were treating her, driven wild by the feeling of being violated like a slut for communal use.

That's what I am… Trisha told herself. That's what Dan has turned me into…an actual whore, a gang-banged slut! She felt her body arching upwards, her legs spreading wider, inviting the potbellied man even deeper into her tingling twat, to pound her body even harder. The jolts of lust pulsed through her, the throbbing of her pleasure drowning out every other thought. She had done this to them, she knew; she had turned them into these impatient, barely-controlled animals, into men driven half-crazy with savage lust for her soft body.

"Ughhh!!" A voice called out. From the distance, Trisha could tell it was the man fucking her pussy. "I'm…I'm gonna cum!"

The same chorus rang out as before. "Not inside her, man!" "Pull out first!"

"Ahhh…fuck!"

Trisha felt his grip loosen on her thighs, letting her ass slide back down onto the table. She shivered as she felt him slide out of her. Then, a second later her hips twitched involuntarily as she felt sometime warm and gooey splatter across her crotch, a stream of hot liquid that ran from her belly button to her little clit. The potbellied man let out a wild groan of satisfaction, and Trisha continued to squirm as she felt more of his cum spurt across her belly, coating the little cheerleader in his seed, one thick, white rope after another.

Trisha felt her body bucking upwards as the warm cum ran across her skin, her still-spread legs pumping in the air, her torso colliding with the legs of the man straddling her tits. She couldn't help it – her body was overflowing with lust at the feeling of his seed on her skin, at the sheer nastiness of the image of him pumping his load onto her body, depositing his cum on her instead of inside of her because other men wanted to use her pussy too. I'm a cum dump…a whore…a slut! The words ran through her mind, each one making her buck harder, wanting more.

A loud moan burst out of her heaving chest, and even though it was muffled, no one could mistake the pleasure in it. They all knew that she was relishing the feeling of cum on her skin, that she loved bringing them to orgasm.

"Oh God!"

Like a chain reaction, one man's climax led to another. The sight of Trisha squirming and bucking on the table, of the petite cheerleader taking pleasure in getting sprayed with cum was too much. She felt the hands on her face tighten, painful on her cheeks, squeezing her face together. Then, for the second time that night, she felt a cock throb and grow between her lips, filling with cum and jetting it into her mouth, one thick spurt at a time. The cheerleader felt her strained neck muscles struggle as she accepted his load, swallowing each stream as it came. At the same time, she felt the legs on either side of her begin to strain and twitch, and then she felt more hot wads splash across her chest and neck; the man titty-fucking her was cumming too.