Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's hands had slid around the back of Trisha's head, burying his fingers in her hair, his fingers tightly gripping her skull, and now he was jamming her forward, shoving his cock between her lips, fucking her mouth like a cunt. The cheerleader let out a muffled moan and her lips smacked loudly on his meat, drool dribbling down the shaft as she gulped and slurped. Her mouth was being stuffed and invaded, the rock-hard dick powering deep, forcing its way in and stretching her jaw wide. Trisha moaned again, but it was drowned out by another groan, this one more fierce and wild, as the man continued to pound his cock into Trisha's slobbery lips.

"Hey buddy, don't hog her!"

"Yeah, your turn's up, man!"

Buddy? Man? They don't know each other's names? With a disappointed mutter, the stranger reluctantly let go of Trisha's head, allowing the cheerleader to pull back and catch her breath. But after barely a second of rest, she felt another pair of hands grab her neck and pull her to her right. With a yelp Trisha desperately rotated herself on the carpet, following the pull of the hands, doing her best to scoot on her knees within the little space she had. Her eyes weren't even focused when she felt hot, hard flesh being pressed against her lips, and again the cheerleader parted them, letting him shove his cock into her whimpering mouth. She felt his hands tighten around her neck as he shoved her forward, and with a muffled cry Trisha lost her balance, tipping forward on her knees. The handcuffs made a loud, groaning clank as the cheerleader's shoulders rocked forward, trying to catch herself. Instead she toppled forward, her dainty body bumping into unknown legs and knees, her face colliding with the anonymous crotch in front of her. She heard laughter as the hands pulled her back, and she barely managed to right herself as once more she felt her head being plunged forward, and the cock powered deep into her mouth, stretching her lips and spearing deep, prompting a wet gurgle as Trisha struggled to take him. At last she managed to focus her eyes and glanced up at the stranger towering above her. He was wearing glasses and had a massive potbelly, so that she could barely see his nose and eyes over it, his gaze greedy and lustful as he watched the little cheerleader drool and slobber on his cock.

He continued to fuck her face for several more seconds, relishing the feeling of Trisha's soft lips around his meat, watching her drool dribble down her chin and glisten on his shaft. Then he let her go as well, and as she gasped for breath the cheerleader felt yet another pair of hands, just as harsh and rough, yanking her to her right, and once again she desperately scooted to follow them, making her way around the circle. This time her mouth was already open, so that the next cock didn't even need to force its way past her lips to plunge deep between her flushed cheeks, sliding against her soft tongue. Gulping and slurping, Trish accepted the cock as best as she could, breathing frantically through her nose, whimpering with effort as she sucked and smacked. This man was tall and thin and scrawny, but his face was just as lustful and eager, and his hands were just as hard around Trisha's head as he powered his meat into her mouth.

One by one, taking each cock in turn, the petite cheerleader worked her way around the circle, servicing each of the men, rotating herself on the floor so that she was kneeling properly in front of them. Some of them grabbed her around the back of her head, burying their fingers in her soft, wavy hair; others preferred to slip them around her smooth neck, forcing her forward. Some of them pounded her face with hard, fast strokes, making her cough and drool spill onto her chin; others plunged into her mouth with long, slow motions, so they could watch each inch of their shaft vanish between her soft, moaning lips. But none of them noticed that, as the cheerleader whimpered, as they yanked the little girl around the circle, her thong was starting to glisten with something wet and hot.

Trisha had instantly noticed the sopping wetness in her pussy, and even as she glided her lips up and down a random rod, her body ached to bury a hand in her swollen mound, to give her eager twat some relief with three fingers or more. More than once the handcuffs jangled and clanked as the cheerleader desperately tried to pull one arm or the other forward, craving the chance to shove a hand down her panties. But all she could do was whimper in lust as she continued to suck her way around the circle.

She couldn't help it; she could feel their hot lust building, filling the entire circle, flooding her as she knelt in the middle. Trisha could see their faces darken when she looked up into each of their eyes as she gulped down their rods – crazy, wild lust, completely unchecked desire for her, watching her sweet, pouty face gobble down their cocks like candy. Her body tingled with lust each time she saw their faces. Their looks of disappointment were just as good as they reluctantly let her go, passing her to the next guy, barely able to give up the feel of her soft lips wrapping around their cocks. And best of all was the sensation of their rock-hard shafts, powering into her soft lips, forcing their way in like a drill, pumping her whimpering mouth with an animalistic energy. She could feel their strength and their lust coursing through their cocks with each hard thrust, and it made her tremble with excitement. The cheerleader's nervousness was completely gone now, and she knew exactly why: All these hard cocks, all these horny guys…all of them bearing down on me…they all want their turn with the dirty little slut! They all want to violate and use her, just like she deserves! Trisha didn't even know what they were planning for her, but she knew that it would be incredibly dirty, incredibly nasty, and her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation.

It wasn't until the familiar hands closed around her neck, and the cheerleader looked up to see his same wicked grin, that Trisha realized she had slurped her way around the entire circle and was now back at Dan. With an eager wink, she voluntarily plunged herself forward, gulping his shaft down, relishing the same hard skin pressing against her hungrily lapping tongue. She looked up to watch Dan's face as she slurped, her brown doe-eyes on his, and realized that his gaze was drifting down her petite, rocking body, resting on her damp thong.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself, huh Trisha?" He smirked as he stared at the glistening wetness in her thong. Then, as the cheerleader continued to slurp, he casually raised a foot and slipped it in between her slim thighs, resting the top of it just barely against her wet mound, and pressed firmly into her aching flesh.

Trisha's eyes widened and a loud, surprised moan of pleasure burst out of her, echoing through the apartment, accompanied by a wild stream of drool that poured down Dan's cock and onto the carpet. Her entire body flushed with the feeling of Dan's foot pushing into her cunt – even the slightest pressure raced through her, nourishing her eager lust, and her cunt cried out for more.

"Like that, Trisha?" The lifeguard grinned, and he began to gently run his foot up and down between the cheerleader's trembling legs, grinding into her sopping twat, sending jolt after jolt of carnal pleasure through her little body. Trisha nodded eagerly in response, the motion rocking Dan's buried cock up and down in her mouth as she slurped. Her hips began to squirm and rock against his foot, pushing back against him, rubbing her aching cunt against him. Ohhh yes…just like that! More!

"You like being treated like a nasty whore? Does it get you off?" Dan taunted her. The rest of the room laughed. They already couldn't believe that this sweet little brunette, barely five feet tall, with her pouty face and innocent brown eyes, would ever subject herself to this kind of treatment. Now, they all realized that it was turning her on too! Again Trisha nodded in response, her moans and whimpers muffled by Dan's cock, her lips slobbery and sloppy. Her shoulders jolted forward, so strongly that the handcuffs were painful as they dug into her wrists. Damn these handcuffs!

"You like sucking all these cocks, Trisha? You want to service every one of them, don't you?" The lifeguard grinned at her. Again Trisha nodded, her entire body rocking and squirming, her arms and wrists fighting the handcuffs even though she knew she couldn't escape. All around her she could feel their lustful eyes on her twisting, fidgeting body, wriggling frantically in her own lust, desperately rocking and grinding against Dan's foot, unable to contain her excitement any longer. Finally, Trisha wrenched her head back. "Please, Dan…" she started out. Please…please take these damn handcuffs off!

But she never got to finish her sentence. Dan's taunts were raising in volume, and now he shouted over her, cutting her off, so that the entire room could clearly hear him. "You know, Trisha," he said. "If you're going to service every one of these nice gentlemen, I don't think just your mouth is going to be enough." The rest of the group broke into grins and smirks. The cheerleader's plump, slobbery mouth was still open, and now as she looked around the circle she could see them edging forward, closing in on her. Dan continued on. "There's too many cocks for just one mouth, Trisha. If you want to do all of these men right, you're going to have to use your entire body."

And suddenly, Trisha felt hands close around her slim waist and her body lift off of the ground. She yelped out loud in surprise, her handcuffed arms wiggling in panic. The man behind her picked up the petite cheerleader effortlessly, and tossed her over one shoulder, so that her head was dangling behind his back, hanging in midair. Trisha's vision spun, her hair flopping down in front of her swinging face, her legs flailing blindly. But the man didn't seem to notice. Instead, he was talking over her yelps of protest, as if she wasn't even worth listening to.

"Where we taking her?" he asked.

"The couch," someone else said, and Trisha's barely-focused eyes caught the sight of an arm, pointing. "Put her on the couch."

"No," Dan said. "It's too small." Then there was a pause, as the group looked around the room, thinking. The only sound was Trisha's grunts as she kicked and wiggled on the man's shoulders, the handcuffs jingling as she struggled.

Finally someone spoke up. "How about the table? The dining table?" There were mutters of agreement and Trisha's vision spun once more as she saw the floor begin to move beneath her swinging head. Then, a second later, she felt the man hoisting her back off his shoulder, and with another shout she felt herself collapsing onto a hard, wooden surface. It was incredibly uncomfortable – she was lying on her back on a long, hard table, but her hands were still tied behind her, and so she was awkwardly lying on top of her pinned arms, smushing them between her petite body and the hard wooden table. Frantically, she tried to catch her footing on the edge of the table, but she heard a loud scraping as her heels clattered across the surface, quickly sliding off, leaving her slender legs dangling off the end.

Trisha squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to steady her vision, and when she opened them again she saw that they had all crowded around the table, grinning and leering down at her. Their eyes were dark and ravenous with lust at the sight of her – dainty and cute, her arms pinned, clad only in a bright red thong and stiletto heels. Trisha's long, wavy hair was splashed across the table, while on the other end her legs hung limply off the side. With her hands handcuffed underneath her, the cheerleader was forced to arch her back slightly, and now every one of her curves was beautifully on display; her slim, slightly bent waist sloping into her smooth hips, her dainty shoulders thrown back, her perky tits bouncing on her chest as she wriggled. Trisha rocked slightly to the left and right, trying to adjust her position, but no matter what, the wood was hard on her shoulders and her hips, and her hands and arms were painfully squished underneath her.

"Yeah," Dan said, grinning. "Yeah, she looks good there, doesn't she?"

"So who gets to go first?" He was asking the entire room, but he was still staring down at Trisha, stretched awkwardly across his dining table. "Why don't you pick, Trisha? Who gets to feel your tight pussy first?"

The cheerleader squirmed as she glanced around the table. Every one of their faces were red and thick with lust, their eyes barely human, seeing only the sweet, soft body in front of them, their cocks aching to take every inch of her. She could see hands reaching down for their dicks, all of them still coated in her saliva, stroking them gently, trying to soothe the throbbing. Even as uncomfortable as she was, she felt a shiver of eagerness run through her at the sight of their excitement, at the thought of what they were imagining doing to her, at how hard and fierce each and every one of them would pound their cocks into her. But how was she supposed to pick one of them? I mean…I've never even met any of them before!

"Umm…" she stuttered. "I…I don't know, Dan. I don't anyone's name!"

The lifeguard laughed loudly. "Me neither, Trisha!"

She blinked, confused. "W-what??"

The rest of the room was laughing now, too. "They're all strangers, Trisha!" Dan said. "They all answered a little proposition I was offering this afternoon in my building. They're paying for a little fun, and then they'll leave!"

Trisha gasped, her eyes widening as she glanced around the room. The cheerleader blushed bright red as she imagined Dan, knocking on random doors, stopping solitary men he passed on the stairwell to whisper discretely in their ear, offering her like a cheap slut! Grabbing as many people as possible, to share her together! Selling her!! They're complete strangers…they don't know anyone else here! She shuddered. Dan's....he's…pimping me out! I'm his prostitute, and all of these men are going to pay him for the chance to fuck me! And Trisha had come here tonight without knowing about any of this. I didn't even want any money…all I was thinking about was being ravished, violated…being treated like a dirty whore… And now, she really was – she actually was a nasty slut, trading her little body for payment.

Around her, voices started to ring out, shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Let's get this show going, huh?"

"Yeah, hurry up, bitch!"

Their voices were no longer just excited – now they were rough and dangerous and impatient. Trisha raised her head and with a nervous tremble, she realized that that the circle had closed in around the table – they were all edging forward, and some of their faces were starting to darken in the overhead light, looking slightly uncontained. They seemed just on the edge of controlling themselves. Within seconds, they might lose it – they might jump her and take her like animals. Quickly she turned her head to face the man standing next to Dan. She couldn't point, so instead she just gestured at him with her chin. "Um…h-him. He's first!"

The man burst out in a grin, and in an instant he hurried, almost sprinted, to the end of the table, pushing the other disappointed men out of the way as he positioned himself in front of Trisha's dangling high heels. The cheerleader started as she felt his hands tighten around her ankles, and it was only then that the full reality of her situation crashed down on her. Trisha was now a whore – a real, actual prostitute, handcuffed and helpless in Dan's apartment, surrounded by strangers, by customers. This man was going to be only the first one to sink his prick into her, she realized. They're paying for me…which means they're going to ravish me as much as they can! They're going to get their money's worth!

She raised her head to stare at the man grabbing her ankles. He was stretching them far apart, splitting her legs into a wide, vertical V, exposing her pussy to him. His cock was hard and ready, and now she felt him grab roughly at her thong, not even taking it off but just shoving it aside. He wasn't looking at Trisha's face but only at her soft, wet, open cunt.

The man let out a groan as he slowly leaned forward, and Trisha's body instinctively stiffened as she felt his hips press against hers, his grip tightening around her dangling ankles. Her cunt was still swollen and damp from before, but now it was mixed with nervousness as Trisha stared up at all the strangers – no! she reminded herself, not strangers…customers… – and the discomfort of lying awkwardly on top of her hands on the hard table. She felt something hard and fleshy press up against her warm twat, and the cheerleader let out a soft whimper, unsure whether she was excited or frightened. The man groaned again as he began to gently rock against Trisha's pussy, feeling her soft, wet skin against his.

"Oh fuck…what a hot little piece…" His eyes were fixed on the tender mound between Trisha's spread legs, his mouth wide open, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Come on, man!" The rest of them weren't muttering now – they were shouting, in strained, desperately impatient voices. "Let's go, asshole!" "Hurry up!"

As the petite cheerleader looked up, she realized that none of the men were grinning back at her anymore. They weren't even looking at her face – instead, they were all mirroring the man about to fuck her; they were staring at her slim hips, at her outstretched, slender legs, and at the wet, soft pussy in between. Everyone was stroking their cocks now, trying to contain their lust and their impatience; even Dan, who was watching the first customer, still staring down between Trisha's open hips.

"All right, all right…" he mumbled, and then he slowly eased himself forward, his hips jutting gently, his hands tight around Trisha's dangling ankles, keeping her legs spread wide for him. The cheerleader gasped as she felt him pierce into her cunt, his hard prick sinking into her tight canal, stretching her open. She was still soaking wet; his cock eased into her effortlessly, spearing deep into her quivering body. Trisha lifted her head to watch, but from her angle all she could see was his hips, slowly pressing forward into hers, matched by the feeling of him filling her, plunging into her swollen twat.

"Ohhhh Godddd…" he groaned, closing his eyes, his face going slack with pleasure. He buried himself even deeper in Trisha, prompting another gasp as she felt him power into her, and her legs and hips twitched involuntarily as her petite body accepted him. "Ohhh fuck…"

"How's it feel, man?" someone asked, too impatient to wait.

"Ohhh…she's so fucking tight…" he groaned back, and Trisha felt his hands slide off her ankles, then circling around her waist, his fingers tightening on her slim, taut tummy. Then, he bucked forward, his hips plowing into hers, and Trisha felt her body jolt upwards as his cock plunged deep into her pussy, his shaft throbbing and thick inside of her, pulsing with his lust. His thrust was deep, so deep, and it sent another spear through her, a powerful jolt of pleasure that didn't stop at her pussy but raced through the rest of her dainty, trembling body. Trisha's moan burst out of her chest, unbidden.

"Oooohh!"

"Uhhh!!" The man's groan was even louder this time, and his pace quickened in response to the cheerleader's cry of pleasure, driving his meat hard into her cunt, filling her body with hot, delicious shocks of lust. The cheerleader could feel her back arching and her hips rocking, her body working to meet his hips, inviting him deeper and harder into her soft pussy.