Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's got a good straight head on her shoulders. No offense intended, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a little hard work. I like that she and I think the same way – we like to work for what we've accomplished, not have things handed to us."

He smiled. I couldn't tell if he was agreeing with me or about to strangle me.

Elaine then inquired, "Cynthia tells us you're a musician also. Bass guitar, I understand, and singing. You're in a band?"

"Yes, ma'am... Elaine." She smiled as I caught myself. "But that's only for fun. A way to earn a few extra dollars."

"Lots of girls around all the time. Is it difficult for you to stay faithful?"

"Hardly. I've NEVER cheated on a girlfriend. I've always been the dumpee, never the dumper. And, I think I'm anticipating your next question, yes I've blown a little weed and drunk a bit in my day, but I cannot and will not play unless I'm stone cold sober. Recreation is for after the gig, to me."

Elaine smiled and nodded indulgently at my admissions.

"Upkeep on your equipment gets expensive," she said, changing the subject.

"My parents have never helped me out in that area, if that's what you're leading towards. I've been working odd jobs since I was 15. To me, it's a source of pride that all of my equipment has been bought and maintained with my own money. I don't like asking for handouts. I don't ever want to feel like I owe anybody anything."

I saw Donald and Elaine look at each other and nod approvingly.

After a sumptuous meal and much pleasant conversation – Donald turned out to have quite the sense of humor, we did a lot of man-talk while the ladies looked on approvingly, he even started calling me Mike – we were driven into the city, eventually stopping in front of one of New York's most grandiose hotels. Lawrence took our bags and gave them to a bellhop, who wheeled them inside. Cyndi and I stood on the sidewalk, arm in arm, while Donald instructed us.

"When you check in, the reservation is under my name. Cynthia (I noticed he never called her anything but Cynthia), there is a large envelope I placed in your luggage. Open it when you get to your room. If you need anything while you're here, you call the concierge and use my name. Lawrence is just a phone call away – he will drive you anywhere you need to go. There are a LOT of activities we've planned for you two for the next week, but you will also have some down time. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding ways to amuse yourselves. Mike, you've been a delight, and I know we will get to know each other better in the coming time. Take good care of each other." He gave me a solid, firm handshake as we parted.

After check-in, the bellhop led us to the elevator, and then to a stunningly huge suite. He wheeled our luggage into the bedroom, and placed it carefully on the bed. I started to reach for my wallet to tip him, but Cyndi grabbed my hand, glared at me, and tipped him herself. After we heard him leave the suite, she opened her luggage, pulled out the envelope and read the hand-written note inside:

Enclosed are four Visa cash cards, each pre-loaded with $500. This will cover outside meals and souvenirs at the various places you will be going. Your meals in the hotel restaurants are covered on my tab. Same with room service, if you decide to order. Call the concierge and he will take care of reservations. Even if it's an hour's notice, you will have no trouble getting into any of the hotel restaurants. Cynthia, under NO circumstances is Michael allowed to take out his wallet or pay for anything. Please make him understand that this is OUR treat – our thank-you for what he did for you. Take one of the cards to an ATM and cash it in so that you will have incidental cash.

 

Your events schedule is as follows (tickets enclosed):

TONIGHT: Free

SATURDAY: Shea Stadium (Mets vs. Giants – arrive 5:30 P.M. – box seats and dinner in the Stadium Club)

SUNDAY: Mamma Mia! (matinee)

MONDAY: Madison Square Garden (The Who – I understand one of Michael's favorite bands.)

TUESDAY: Free

WEDNESDAY: Wicked (evening show)

THURSDAY: Yankee Stadium (Yankees vs. Red Sox – arrive 5:30 P.M. – box seats and dinner in the Stadium Club)

FRIDAY: Hotel checkout at 1 P.M. Meet Lawrence in lobby.

 

If you feel like going out on your free evenings (especially after the matinee), there are several good comedy clubs in the area. The concierge will take care of reservations.

 

"Wow," I said, "your dad doesn't mess around. Concert tickets? Plays? Baseball games?"

Cyndi looked at me and smiled. "Daddy knows a LOT of people. And he believes, as I told you, that good deeds should be rewarded."

At Cyndi's insistence, she took my wallet from me and put it in the room safe. She created a combination while I was unpacking. I found out at the end of our stay that the combination was the numbers that corresponded to L-O-V-E.

In silence, we both unpacked and put our clothing away. After I put both of our bags into a closet, I hung my jacket and shirt and eyed a large leather chair and ottoman next to the king-sized bed. "I should be quite comfortable sleeping in that chair. That bed looks nice and comfy. You'll have a lot of room." I thought I was being a gentleman.

Her response was to stare right at me, reach behind her, and unzip the back of her gown. She then reached for her neck and unbuttoned her halter top. The gown immediately fell to the floor. Except for her heels, she was wearing nothing but a smile.

"Sleep on the chair? You REALLY think I would let you get away with sleeping on the chair? There's only one thing you're going to be doing on that chair... and it involves me too!" she said as she walked slowly towards me, holding her arms out.

Although my cock was growing at the sight of this beautiful, naked woman, I still felt some reluctance. "Cyndi, you DON'T really have to do this. There's other ways of say..."

I never got to finish the sentence as her warm, wet mouth engulfed mine, and her tongue darted deeply in. As before, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and now she was nudging me with her body backwards towards the bed.

She reached down with her right hand and felt the distinct bulge in my pants. "Hmm, we need to free this beast." Dropping to her knees, she fumbled with my belt and zipper, pulling my pants and undershorts down in one quick motion. "Ahhhh, THERE it is!!!" she cooed evilly, then took my six inches into her mouth and began lapping hungrily on it.

"Cyndi... oh, God, Cyndi... you don't... you don't have to... oh, God, your tongue is inCREDible... UUHHH!!" I groaned as she sucked me closely for several minutes.

She then stood up, pressed herself against me and sucked on my neck. "Mike, please take off the rest of your clothes. Mummy and Daddy have each said thank you in their own ways. Now it's my turn to say thank you for saving my life."

I finished undressing, my mind completely blank. I turned around, and saw Cyndi lying on the bed, legs spread wide, her trimmed, perfect triangle framing glistening red labia, waiting, anticipating...

"Mike, PLEASE make love to me."

I walked over to her in a daze, positioned myself – and slowly entered the hottest, wettest pussy I had encountered in my 20 years. Cyndi grabbed me around the small of my back and pulled me into her, moaning her pleasure as, using her arms and legs, she tied herself in a knot around me. I pushed hard, bracing myself on my knees and elbows as best I could. I would guess she weighed about 135, maybe 140, and it seemed like I was supporting all of her weight, in addition to my own, as she clung to me. I actually felt myself lifting her completely off the bed as I was screwing her.

"Tonight I want to have a MAN make love to me. You're so BIG!! And you push so DEEP!!! I LOVE having your cock inside of me. FUCK ME HARD!!!" I felt her shudder underneath me, and felt a slight increase in her wetness as she wailed out her pleasure. "OH, GOD, YES, FUCK ME HARD, BABY, FUCK ME HAAAAARRRD!!!!"

I grunted and pushed, my only aim to satisfy her lust. She held me tighter, and I felt her contract around my hardness as she tried to coax my love juice out. I bent over to relieve some of the weight on me, and pounded harder as she crushed me in her embrace. She shrieked and cried as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. She wailed like a banshee, raked her nails across my back, and shook and writhed as I continued pumping away at her. I was sweating, groaning, and pushing as hard as I could. Cyndi continually screamed out her approval. "YES, Mike, YES!!! FUCK me with that hard cock!!! What a MAN you are!!! FUCK me, oh, yes, FUCK ME!!!!" I suddenly felt a tightness in my groin area, pushed hard two or three more times, then grunted low and long as I felt my cock flood her pussy with molten cum. Flow after flow gushed out as she screamed, "Oh, YES, I LOVE it!!!! COME inside me, baby!!! FILL my fuck hole with your juice!!! FILL ME UP!!!!" I continued pushing as I felt my pulses slow, then lay down on her shoulder, both of us breathing heavily.

This sweet, refined, reserved girl had just fucked me like a porn star. Who knew she had it in her?

When we could finally breathe normally, I leaned in and kissed her deeply. We held the position for quite a while, our tongues exploring each other. Still locked in our kiss, we rolled onto our sides. My cock, still slightly erect and soggy with our combined juices, slipped out of her.

"Thank you, Cyndi. That was AMAZING."

"No, Mike, thank YOU. And just know, you can have that anytime you want it for the entire time we're here. And long after this week is done, too. I'm sure by now you know that my way of saying thank you is to give myself to you – COMPLETELY. Did you like making love to me?"

"Of course. Who wouldn't? Beautiful, smart, kind, worldly, hot as all hell – you're the whole package."

"You're not the first guy I've had. I'm sure you know that. And I know that I'm not the first girl for you, either. But would it be such a bad thing if we're each other's last?"

"Cyn, I'm 20, you're 19. Neither of us have really started our lives yet. But I'd be foolish to rule it out. I can't think of any other girl as perfect as you. Look, my sister and her husband were high-school sweethearts. They married right out of college. So it would certainly be do-able."

"I've noticed something, Mike, and my dad did too – this is why I'm asking some of these questions. You've never ONCE mentioned my family's money. You know that I can have anything I want at the snap of a finger. And yet that doesn't seem to concern you very much."

"One reason I was hesitant to ask you out until recently is that... well, I'm middle class, you're fairly well-off, and I kind of thought your dad would want you to... well, be with a guy who's more your station in life."

"Daddy isn't going to choose the man I marry. I am. And if he's dirt-poor, Daddy will have to accept it. I love who I want to love, not who Daddy wants me to. We worked that out a long time ago."

"Well, I'm hardly dirt-poor, but I know I would love you with or without your dad's fortune."

Cyndi wrapped her arms around me again, gave me a deep, probing kiss, and said "DO you love me? Because I know I love you already."

"I'd like to."

Cyndi gave me a warm smile. "Let's go wash up and brush our teeth. We have a LONG night ahead of us. Not for nothing, but I tasted both onion rings and every spice on the steak you ate. When we make love again, I'd rather taste toothpaste. Did you, by chance, bring pajamas?"

"I usually sleep in my underwear. Why, should I have?"

"No. And you probably won't need the underwear either." She ran her tongue over her lips as she said it.

We took care of business, shut off the light and crawled under the covers. Cyndi snuggled up next to me and whispered, "I feel SO safe with your arms around me. Don't even think twice about waking me up. I could make love to you right now, except you probably aren't ready. I hope you don't mind if I wake up and try to MAKE you ready, if you know what I mean." I smelled the aroma of her natural lubrication. Even in the dark, I could look into her eyes and see her unbridled passion and desire.

I kissed her on her forehead. "By the way, does Daddy know this is how you planned to say thank you?"

"He's no fool. Mummy even suggested he should toss a few condoms into the envelope along with the tickets.

"Believe me, 'a few' wouldn't be enough for what I have planned."

I could think of worse things.

I dozed off, but seemingly as soon as I did, I sensed that the lights were on in the room and heard Cyndi say, "Come on, Mike, get up. There's something I need to do, and I need you to help me do it."

I opened my eyes and saw Cyndi standing next to the bed, wearing the same navy-blue bikini she'd been wearing the day she almost drowned. "Come on, sweetie, put your bathing suit on."

"What time is it?"

"1:30 A.M. You've slept about three hours. We've got the whole day ahead of us. Come on, get up!"

"Isn't the pool closed now?"

"Not for me it isn't. Remember, Daddy's name opens a lot of doors. The concierge says we can have the place to ourselves until the maintenance crew comes in at 5:00. Come ON!!!"

Dressed in our suits, sandals and robes (the latter provided by the hotel – I still have it), we took the elevator up two floors to the top. We got out to a magnificent sight – the rooftop pool, enclosed by glass, providing an incredible panoramic view of New York City at night. One of the security people let us in, then locked the door behind us. "All you have to do is just turn out the lights and close the door when you leave," he told us. "Strict orders from the front desk – nobody is to disturb you. If you need anything, just call downstairs."

We both got into the pool in the shallow end, then waded deeper and deeper until we reached the six-foot area. It was then that Cyndi started shivering and whimpering, even though the pool was heated and she was holding onto the side.

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. Her whimpering stopped.

"I know why you came here. You want to confront what happened to you on Tuesday."

She sighed deeply. "I do, but the instant I realized I couldn't stand I started freaking out. Oh, Mike, what am I going to do? I love swimming, but I don't want to be afraid."

I turned her around so that she was facing me. I stared into her soft, azure eyes. "You know what you do when you get thrown from a horse?"

"What?"

"You get right back on the horse and show him who's boss!" I kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

I got Cyndi to lean forward, so that she was floating. I was holding onto her by her stomach and hips, as if I was giving a child swimming lessons. "Start kicking and moving your arms like you're doing breaststroke", I told her. As she complied, I started leading her towards slightly deeper water. She turned back to show me the frightened look on her face, and I reassured her gently. "It's no different than any other time you've gone swimming before Tuesday. And this time I'm going to be right here with you." She continued her stroking and I gradually relaxed my hold on her. She closed her eyes, assured that I, her guardian angel, was watching over her.

Finally, I said to her, "Do you remember how to tread water?"

"Sure."

"Because when you get tired of swimming by yourself, you might want to do that until I can get to you."

It was then that she realized I wasn't holding on to her, and that she was swimming on her own.

I expected her to panic. She didn't. She continued swimming as I trailed about five feet from her. I could see the smile on her face as her fear dissipated.

I couldn't help but marvel at her beautiful round ass, barely covered by her bikini bottom and sticking partway out of the water as she swam. "Don't try to talk while you're swimming, Cyn. If you swallow water, you're going to get scared and I'll have to save you again."

She swam over to the edge of the pool, then called to me, "Hey Mike, can you stand where you are right now?"

"Yes, I'm standing now, why?"

"Don't move."

She quickly untied both the top and bottom of her bikini, tossed them to the pool deck, then swam over to me and tugged down my swim trunks. "Because Cyndi needs some more mouth-to-mouth, and then some!" She wrapped her legs around me, grabbed me around the neck and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

I held her around the waist as we kissed, and felt my cock spring to attention. She then pulled herself up on me, shoving one of her 38D's into my face. "SUCK on my tits, Mike!!! Make my pussy wet!! I'm going to fuck you right here in the pool!!!" Her nipple was large and brown, and her cries of passion as I sucked on her echoed around the pool area. "OH, my GOD, you are so GOOOOOOOD!!!! Make my nipples HARD!!!!" I switched back and forth between her tits, lifted her up even more with my right hand and jammed two fingers on my left into her pussy. I couldn't tell whether she was wet from desire or from the pool. It didn't matter, as she screamed out in ecstasy, "YEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!" and her body trembled under my ministrations. I saw her throw her head back, and she pounded on my shoulders as she succumbed to wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

She then twisted in my grasp, and told me "Now it's YOUR turn!!!" I stopped sucking on her tits, and looked up at her. I saw a look of genuine, pure love on her face. Her tongue ran slowly over her lips, and she lowered her head to me and kissed me tenderly. "Stick your cock into me," she said, quietly. "I want to feel your whole dick deep inside me."

I lowered her body, teasingly holding her about an inch away from my spasming member, and waited. She looked at me and commanded, "What are you waiting for? Fuck me. NOW!"

I plunged my full length into her in one swift motion. She wrapped herself around me, and I held her around the waist as I began pumping into her in the pool. The only sounds we heard was rhythmic splashing, and our carnal grunts and groans.

"Yeah, baby! You going to fuck me hard? Yeah? Oooh, that cock of yours is so hard!! You going to fuck me, baby? Shove it into me HARDER!!!" Cyndi swirled her tongue around my ear as I pumped harder.

"You like when I shove my dick into you? You like being FUCKED?" I grunted into her ear.

Cyndi bit me on my left shoulder, dug her nails into my back, and moaned "Is that the best you've got? Ram the SHIT out of me, Mike!! RAM ME LIKE A FUCKING PORN STAR!! I want to KNOW I've been fucked by the time you're finished with me!!!"

Even with Cyndi seemingly glued to me and my bathing suit nearly tying my ankles, I managed to walk backwards to the edge of the pool. Cyndi grabbed the lip of the side wall, pinning me against the pool's edge, and began ferociously bouncing on my cock. She squealed out "Oh YEAH, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK me!!!" and shook violently as her pussy grabbed my cock in a death grip.

That did it for me. With a loud ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH I shoved deeply into her and felt my cock spasming like a machine gun, spitting cum bullets into her. She put her head back and screamed "Oh, YEEEESSSSSSSS, GIVE it to me!!!!!" as I pumped my load into her.

We stayed in that position, me holding her around the small of her waist, her arms and legs twined around me, our genitals locked together, our lips and tongues exploring, for what seemed like forever.

I don't think either of us would've minded if it WAS forever.

123456...8