Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky gave me an evil, lascivious leer. She positioned herself so that her shaven pussy, which was now leaking lubrication, was about an inch or so over my cock. Then, slowly, as her friends looked on approvingly, she lowered herself. She leaned over as she finished swallowing my manhood in her love nest, kissed me deeply, then slowly ground herself on me. I took hold of her hips and pushed. Becky moaned, "Gently, baby, gently. I'm not in any rush. Let's make this last for a bit." I felt a slight shudder from her as I pushed a little deeper, and her pussy muscles contracted. "OOOOOOOHHHHH, that's good, baby!" Becky exclaimed as she kissed me again.

Slow and steady wins the race, as they say, and Becky maintained a very slow, steady rhythm as she rode me. I could hear a squishing noise as my hard manhood slid in and out of her soaking love hole. Becky grimaced and moaned softly as she continued her slow pace. She played with her tits, making her little nipples stand straight out, and I helped by fingering her pussy. Her clit was standing out, and I found and massaged it, which sent her into paroxysms of delight.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh... yeah... yeah... oooh that's it... oooohh yeah, can you feel how wet my pussy is? Can you feel it, baby? Ohh, God, your cock is so fucking hard!!!" She squeezed her pelvic muscles hard, and I felt a coating of warm vaginal fluid surround my cock.

Becky suddenly stopped and climbed off me. "Take me from behind, baby," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy from behind. I want to feel your hands all over my ass and my hips." She knelt, head and arms down on the bed, and I knelt behind her and slowly pushed my now-purple, throbbing length into her.

"Pound the shit out of me, Mike. Don't show me any mercy. Pound me until we scream!!!"

I held onto her hips, and started pistoning away. Her rising shrieks told me that I had found the right spot. "Oh, yeah, FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!!!!" she yelled. I felt more of her juice soak my cock, which just made me want to bang her even harder. Her ass rippled as I slapped against her. I leaned in, wrapped my arms around her waist, lay my upper body on her back, and redoubled my effort as I slammed away at her.

I heard her scream "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" and felt her body seize in orgasm, almost at the same moment that I felt the headlong rush and myself screamed out "OOOOOHHH SHHHHIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!" as my cock convulsed and squirted gobs of hot cream into her. She turned around, looked at me, and gave me a look of utter contentment and satisfaction. Still trembling and exhausted, I pulled out, my cock still dribbling cum, and lay down on the bed. Becky wasted no time in turning, pouncing on me, licking whatever cum was still left off my cock, even as a stream of my cum dribbled out of her.

"Wow, baby, that was some performance," Cyndi marveled. "You got anything left for me?"

"A bit of rest, and I'll hopefully be okay. I've never done a foursome before."

Becky, still cleaning my cock with her mouth, smiled and said "You saved our friend. You deserve it. Hey, if Jill and Diane could've been here – they both had other commitments – you would've had a six-some."

I rolled my eyes at the prospect.

Cyndi said, "They still want to say thank you. You may still get your chance with them – if you want it."

Lauren and Becky went into the bathroom, and we soon heard the sound of a shower... and also of Becky and Lauren giggling and moaning. I guessed – correctly, as it turned out – that the two of them were servicing each other. I lay in Cyndi's arms as she kissed me and massaged my chest and shoulder. She moaned softly as she pressed her thighs together. Her friends were in the shower a long time.

When they came out, Cyndi said to them, "We have a dinner reservation at the downstairs restaurant at 7:30. It's now 4:30. There's a lot of shops in Times Square that you guys could explore. Could I have some private time with my man, please?"

Lauren looked disappointed. "We can't stay and watch?"

Cyndi smiled. "Oh, don't worry, there will be plenty to see later." We watched her friends dress as we lay in bed together.

"Don't wear him out too much, Cyn," Becky warned. "We've still got the evening ahead of us." The two sashayed out the door.

"If your friends ever get over their shyness, they'll be okay," I mused to Cyndi. "They call me a beast, but DAMN..."

"You bring out that aggressiveness in women, Mike," Cyndi laughed. Then she lowered her voice and breathily whispered, "You sure as hell bring out my horniness!!!!" She started to massage my shoulders a little more strongly. "What was the difference between fucking me and fucking them?"

"You really want me to categorize?" I asked in surprise.

"I'm interested. To my knowledge, my friends and I have never shared a guy. Maybe it's my own insecurity here. Tell me. I promise I'll keep it to myself."

"Lauren is almost overly aggressive. She scared me sometimes. She's very take-charge. Becky is only slightly more passive. I get the idea she may be using aggressiveness because she's lacking in the experience area. You... well, as far as I'm concerned, you're perfect. Just the right balance of aggression and passivity. You DON'T have to be in control all the time. Plus, I LOVE how wet your pussy gets and how perfectly we seem to fit together."

"Don't forget how kind and gentle you are," Cyndi said. "You just know how to make me come, over and over and over. THAT'S why I get so horny for you." She stopped rubbing my shoulders, reached down, and started massaging my cock. "Like right now, for instance."

She scooted down between my legs, looked at me with a loving, warm smile, opened her mouth and lightly licked the end of my cock. As much as I had been worked by her friends, I sprang to attention almost immediately. Cyndi smiled as she pulled on my manhood, not too quickly, but just enough to get me good and hard. She licked off a small drop of pre-cum, then softly, closely sucked me, all the way down to the base. She moaned and sighed as she lapped away on me. I rolled my head and groaned as she worked her magic. Every time with Cyndi seemed like the first, as I never felt she had done me quite the same way twice in a row. As many times as we'd had sex over the past few days, she was constantly full of surprises.

She stopped sucking me, shifted her way up to me, moved in and swirled her tongue around in my mouth. I held her closely around the shoulders and waist. She whispered into my ear, "I don't need any foreplay. I'm ready for you now. Take me. PLEASE take me."

She lay down on the pillow, and held her arms out to me as I positioned myself between her legs. I shook my cock for her, teasing just a little bit. She moaned, "PLEASE, Mike, take me NOW!!!" I leaned in, and in one swift motion plunged deeply into her frothing pussy. "OOOOhhhhh!!!" she exclaimed as I pushed into her. She closed her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my lower torso, and held on as I thrust slowly, deliberately into her.

"You've got JUST the right spot, baby! Oooh, your cock is pushing on my clit. It feels SOOOO good! Make me come, baby!!! Make me COOOOOOMMMME!!!!" I heard her gasp, and felt her pussy clench around me and suck me in. I kept pushing slowly, and soon she was shuddering and thrashing beneath me. "Ooohhh, you fuck me so GOOOOOD!!!!" she wailed as I felt her pussy juice soaking my cock.

"I'm only good because of who I'm with. AHHHHH, your cunt feels so tight!!! I just want to fuck you slow like this for a while, try to bring you off a bit. That okay, baby?"

"You just keep fucking me, baby. I'll let you know when I'm done!"

I lost track of time, but I know that Cyndi came four times while we were fucking. Her muscular contractions were more intense each time, and her pussy grew hotter and wetter as I unhurriedly serviced her. She moaned, squealed, twisted, held me closer, growled in my ear and covered my face with wet, passionate kisses.

My eyes were closed most of the time, but I opened them briefly and looked at Cyndi. Her face was a twisted mask of sweaty, orgasmic ecstasy. As she pulled my face to hers and jammed her tongue into my mouth again, I quickened my tempo, certain that I was feeling the beginnings of the orgasmic rush in my loins. The feeling built and built, and with a shattering cry of "YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I felt my cock expand and an almighty eruption of what seemed to be my biggest load yet into Cyndi. I saw her throw her head back on the pillow and she herself screamed out "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" as her body shook and writhed, even as I was still pumping cum into her. I collapsed on her shoulder, wheezing yet triumphant, as she held me close and licked my ear.

Our hearts pounding, we held each other in the afterglow. I finally managed to say the three words that I'm sure Cyndi had been longing to hear from me for a while.

"I love you."

She responded by grabbing the back of my head and forcing our lips together in a protracted kiss.

"I love you, too, Mike. And I know that this is coming from my head as well as my heart. My feelings for you have a lot more to do than you fishing me out of a swimming pool. Now that I know the whole package, I know that I'm not even going to look at another guy when we get back to the real world."

"I appreciate what Lauren and Becky did, but if it's all the same to you, I don't want to have sex with either of them again. You said I'm supposed to do them each once more."

"Let's call this a little oat-sowing before you plunge into a real relationship with me – one where I become a bat-shit psycho if you so much as look at another girl. Okay? Rewards go deep in the Landau family, you know that. Lauren and Becky are part of the reward."

So when your girlfriend is still okay with you banging two of her friends, what are you supposed to say?

I kissed her. "You're too damn much, you know that?"

She smiled and hugged me. "As much as you'll ever need, I guarantee you that."

We dozed briefly, having set the alarm for 6:15, then showered together. I have to admit, as sexually spent as I should have been, the sight of her glistening figure and her warm blue eyes were just about enough to get me horny again. But I managed to control myself, even as Cyndi slipped into one of her provocative outfits – this time, a tight red tank top and tiny white skirt. We met her friends at the restaurant. They were seated in an isolated corner booth. Both had beers in front of them, and Cyndi ordered one herself. I was seated between Cyndi and Lauren, with Becky to Lauren's left. Both Cyndi and Lauren started rubbing my legs with theirs.

"Give him a good reaming, babe?" Leave it to Lauren, she didn't ever mince words.

"It's more about what he did to me, honey," Cyndi answered. "I couldn't stop coming."

There was no overt sexual flirting beyond that. We ate, joked, had pleasant conversation. Nobody seemed to be in any great hurry – until the waiter came and asked for our dessert order. "We'll have dessert up in the room," Cyndi explained – and all three women leered at me simultaneously. I blanched and turned away. "Oh, no, Mike, it isn't completely like that! Only somewhat." Cyndi looked at me and licked her lips, then kissed me wetly on the cheek.

Cyndi used her cell phone to call the concierge, and ten minutes after we arrived up in the room a cart was delivered with assorted ice creams and toppings. The attendant explained that he could leave the cart, since it contained a refrigeration system that would keep the ice cream cold. It seemed that Cyndi was in a hurry to get him out of the room, so she tipped him and then practically shoved him out the door.

We each spooned ourselves out our do-it-yourself sundaes, ate them quietly. However, I noticed the girls stealing furtive glances at each other, as if somehow psychically they were plotting their next move with me. Cyndi started by removing her top, and her friends followed suit. She asked me to come over and sit next to her on the tiled floor of the living room. She looked around at her friends, then said, "I love ice cream, and what we just had is really good. What is your favorite topping for ice cream, girls?"

I was looking around, and each of them was licking their lips, cleaning the remnants of ice cream off of their mouths. Becky walked over to the cart, picked up a can of whipped cream and sprayed a bit on each of her tits. She purred, "Well, I'm definitely a whipped cream girl. Mike, would you like to tell me how whipped-cream titties taste?" She sat down next to me on the floor and pushed my head onto one of her breasts. I licked the whipped cream off one breast, then switched to the other one. She held my head against her and moaned as I sucked on her tits. "Ooooh, he is so good, Cyn!"

Lauren came over, and spooned some chocolate syrup onto her chest. "Taste this for me, Mike!" she said as she shoved her tits into my face and held me close as I licked her clean. She shuddered and moaned as I licked and sucked on her. I heard a ripping sound as she reached under her skirt and tore off her thong. She pulled off her skirt, lay back and asked Becky to ladle some more syrup onto her pussy. I leaned in, and soon my face was smeared with syrup as I licked her love tunnel. She suddenly tensed as I nibbled and licked her clit. She held my head gently between her thighs, and thrashed and moaned as I worked her pussy.

Cyndi didn't want to be left out. "I'm more into caramel myself," she said as I looked up and saw the golden-brown liquid covering her chest. Her nipples were huge and hard as I licked and sucked her, and I heard a second ripping noise as her thong came off as well. I reached under her skirt and stuck two fingers into her soaking pussy. Cyndi's hips rocked back and forth as I sucked on her nipples and played with her clit. She put her head back and moaned softly. Her friends had completely shed themselves of their clothes by now, and were looking on approvingly. My face was sticky and smeared, and Cyndi soon took my face in her hands and licked me almost clean.

"Can I have some more dessert?" Lauren asked in a sing-songy little-girl voice, pointing to my growing erection. I was still the only person in the room clothed.

Cyndi tugged my shirt off, and Becky and Lauren took care of the rest. Cyndi was holding me down by my shoulders, and Lauren was soon ladling some warm chocolate syrup onto my erection. I almost came right at that moment. Lauren knelt down, and opened her mouth wide as she attacked my now brown cock. In one swift motion she sucked me all the way down to the base, came up, and sucked down most of the syrup. She put a little more on, took me all the way in her mouth again and swirled her tongue around on my now-spasming cock. She sucked me now in a smooth up-and-down motion, not too fast, as it was apparent she didn't want me coming too quickly. She sucked me for about five minutes more, then turned to Becky and said, "Your turn."

Becky positioned herself between my legs, squirted some whipped cream onto my cock, then started sucking me with little licks of the cap, followed by some long, deep strokes with her mouth. She licked my cock all the way from the base to the tip and back down again, then sucked me with some more long strokes and some licking of the top. She continued this for a few minutes, little moans and purrs escaping from her as she did so.

As she finished, I looked at Cyndi, expecting her to be putting some caramel on my dick.

Instead she stood over me for a second, squatted, and with an animal howl slammed her pussy onto my dick.

"OOHHHHHHH, God, you don't think I got SO FUCKING horny watching my friends suck your cock? I NEED that huge cock in me!! FUCK the shit out of me, Mike!!! FUCK me!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!" She ground her pelvis into mine, grabbed me with both arms, and twined her legs around me. "FUCK me, baby!!! FUCK ME!!! PUSH that hard cock into me!!! I want to FEEL EVERY THRUST RIGHT UP TIL YOU COME!!!"

I grabbed onto her hips and pushed for dear life. As I looked up, both Becky and Lauren were masturbating furiously with their fingers while Cyndi pushed and ground, squealing and moaning her pleasure as she squeezed my cock with her tight pussy muscles. She was soaked and juicy, which made sliding in and out of her easy, but she obviously didn't want me out of her too long, as she kept grinding herself onto me. Her thrusts became almost violent as she screamed out her latest orgasm, and I felt her vestibule flood. Captured by this horny, insatiable woman, all I could do was just lie back and enjoy it.

Midway through, Cyndi sat up for a second, and motioned to Lauren. Lauren got up and ladled some more caramel onto Cyndi's bouncing breasts. Cyndi commanded, "EAT my tits, Mike!!! SUCK them clean!! Oh, I LOVE your hot mouth on my tits!!!" I sat up, my arms behind me for support, as Cyndi held my face to her chest and I licked and sucked her tits. She was building to an orgasmic frenzy, and as I was sucking her tits she bounced harder on my cock and screamed out, "Oh, MIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!" as her entire body exploded in fury. Her sweat mixed in with the caramel I was licking off her, and her pussy was so wet I felt like I was fucking a bowl of pudding. "Lay back, baby, I want to ride you until you fucking come!!!" Cyndi cried as she pushed me back onto the floor.

I grunted and pushed as Cyndi continued her pounding rhythm on me. The muscles in her legs bunched, tightened and loosened according to her rhythm. She had such strong legs. I often wondered how they could stand up after all the sex we'd had. I grabbed onto her hips, and she put her head back and roared out her orgasmic bliss as I felt the rush building within me. I thrust deeper and deeper, and finally screamed out AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH as the welcome release came and my essence poured into her heated love tunnel.

I was soon covered by Cyndi and a mixture of perspiration, both mine and hers, and caramel. Both of us were gasping, but at the same time exploring each other's mouths and tongues. Almost forgotten were Becky and Lauren, who as we looked up were eating each other out, and who soon exploded in their own orgasms.

"Wow, that was fun," Cyndi exclaimed. "Let's clean up. Mike and I will take the bath, while you guys can have the shower. I know you can take care of your... ummm... business in there."

Lauren and Becky looked at each other lustfully.

We could hear the two of them laughing and squealing as they showered. Even though they were out of our line of sight as we lay in the deep tub, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were doing. I was lying in Cyndi's arms as she washed and kissed me.

"Feeling okay, baby?" Cyndi asked.

"A bit tired, but I've got enough left in the tank for a spell."

"When we're finished in here, I've got to get some sleep. I have a beauty parlor appointment tomorrow morning at ten, to get ready for Wicked. I'm sure you and my two friends here can find ways to amuse yourselves while I'm gone. You know that each of them want to thank you one more time individually."

"It isn't necessary."

"They feel it is, and I can't talk them out of it. Get yourself dry, sweetie, and I'll meet you in the bedroom. I have to call the concierge and get someone to take care of the mess inside."

I was kind of wondering how Cyndi was going to explain a large puddle of chocolate syrup, caramel, whipped cream, perspiration and semen in the middle of the tiled floor. I decided, as tired as I was, to let it be her problem. I crawled into bed. Cyndi reappeared after about fifteen minutes, climbed in next to me, and soon we were spooning, each lying on our left side, my arm around her waist and her arms around mine. Becky and Lauren, freshly clean, also climbed in. Becky, next to me, put her arm around my waist and snuggled in close. Lauren, last in, turned off the light.

1...345678