Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete eyed Cyndi, in her tight white t-shirt and denim mini. "You probably just wanted to do mouth-to-mouth on her. I sure as hell would." Everyone laughed.

Then I said something I almost immediately regretted. "I play bass and sing in a band. I've been a fan of you guys for years, but unfortunately my favorite member of the band isn't here." John Entwistle, the mythical Thunderfingers, had died four years earlier.

Roger and Pete both eyed me. Pete called over to Pino Palladino, the touring bass player, "Hey, Pino, this guy's an Ox fan. Mind if he uses your axe for a few minutes?" Palladino nodded. Pete led me over, strapped on an acoustic guitar, and started playing the opening chords to "Pinball Wizard." I put on the bass, immediately turned the treble and volume up, and played and sang the song, with Roger banging on a tambourine.

"My guy jamming with the Who!" Cyndi gushed. "Who's EVER going to believe it?"

I then asked, as a tribute to their late bandmate, if we could play one of his songs. I chose "My Wife." Pete obviously hadn't played the song in several years, and was a little rusty on the chords, but we got through it.

"Hey, PP," Pete called again, "you can spend the night at the bar. This guy's playing in your place!"

It was like getting blessed by the Pope.

We watched the concert from the front row. Pete was flirting with Cyndi throughout the show, but she made it clear, with her almost vise-like grip on me, that she only had eyes for one man that night. At the end of "Baba O'Riley", Roger handed Cyndi his harmonica. Near the end of the show, he took a tambourine, scribbled his signature on it, handed both pen and tambourine to Pete who also autographed it, and then handed it to me. The only reason we got out of the Garden with our souvenirs intact was because we were escorted to the backstage area, where our limo met us.

In the limo on the way back to the hotel, I was eyeing Cyndi cautiously, but the whole ride she sat demurely, with her hands firmly in her lap as we discussed the concert and made small talk. We walked into the hotel arm-in-arm as usual, but with no indication of any activity on her part. Nothing on the ride in the elevator, nor when we got to the room. I stripped off my clothes, got into bed. Cyndi did likewise, and although she wrapped herself around me as had been her wont, tonight there wasn't even a hint of foreplay.

"Hey... are you mad at me about something, Cyn?"

"No way, babe. I'm just a little tired tonight. I think you are too. I mean, if you want to, go ahead, but I'm wiped."

"All I care about is being with you. What time are we meeting your girls tomorrow?"

"11. And I'm glad you said what you just said. I just want to be with you too." She brushed my cheek with her soft lips, pulled me closer, and soon fell asleep. It was nice, for once, to just listen to the deep sound of her breathing, and feel her warmth as we embraced each other.

We rose at about 10, showered, and dressed. The weather report said it was going to be hot, in the 90's, so I didn't have any reservations about wearing just a t-shirt and gym shorts, considering we weren't going anyplace particularly fancy today. Cyndi wore the same denim mini as the night before, with a tight black belly shirt and her favorite wedges. The restaurant was only a short walk away, and we walked over in bright sunshine. We arrived about 10 minutes before her friends, and were just settling in at our table when they arrived together. Lauren, the athlete, was wearing a navy-blue crop top with lime stripes down the side that showed off her tight abs, and a matching mini-skirt. Becky, the model, looked the part in a skintight black mini-dress that displayed every inch of her gorgeous legs and her perfect figure. Both women, already tall, were perched atop four-inch fuck-me pumps. They both greeted us warmly – Lauren maybe a little TOO warmly, as she unexpectedly grabbed my head and forced her tongue into my mouth.

"So, Cyn, has your hero been treating you right? What have you guys been doing for fun?"

Cyndi was coy when it came to Becky's question. "Oh, a bit of this, a bit of that. Mike's GREAT company. He's definitely been keeping me happy and busy. So far, we've gone to a game, a play, and we saw the Who last night at the Garden. We don't have anything on the agenda for today or tonight."

Lauren asked "Are you sick and tired of being called a hero yet, Mike?"

I took Cyndi's hand and said, "I've been kind of brushing it off. Doing what I did has had certain... umm... BENEFITS. For instance, it has gotten me a LOT closer to this beautiful lady here."

Lauren said, "You're too modest. It's simple: you get there too late, we don't have our friend. We ALL owe you, in one way or another. I'm sure Cyn has shown her appreciation."

"I've even given her a couple of swimming lessons," I quipped. Everyone giggled.

"I'm sure she's given you quite a bit of mouth-to-mouth", Becky retorted.

We both laughed. "One of the guys in the Who said that last night!" Cyndi said.

Our food arrived. I didn't think too much of it that all three of the girls ordered footlongs. But as we were eating, I noticed something odd – and a little disconcerting. I looked up from my brisket sandwich and saw that Becky, instead of eating her hot dog, was squirting little bits of mustard on it and then, rather seductively, licking it off. She was looking right at me while she was doing so. I shifted a bit uncomfortably in my seat, turned to my right, and saw Lauren doing the same thing. She moaned slightly, and I saw her – accidentally or on purpose? – brush a hand across her shirt, through which her nipples were poking. She smiled at me, opened her mouth slightly, inserted the end of the hot dog in... but instead of eating it, moved it in and out in an unmistakable motion. Turning to my left, I saw Cyndi, her nose buried in sauerkraut, moving her tongue up and down the length of her hot dog. She was purring softly and eyeing me intently.

Of course, I developed an intense hard-on in seconds. I tried to play it off and finish my sandwich, but instead excused myself and went to the bathroom. I was so hard I had to force myself to pee. Of course, I knew the girls were playing a little teasing game, but I didn't know how far they were willing to take it. When I returned to the table, the girls were chatting innocently and had almost finished their hot dogs – as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Cyndi paid the check and said to her friends, "Our suite is beautiful and huge. Come back with us and hang out!"

The sight of me arm-in-arm with any one of these girls would've made any man jealous. But I had all three –Lauren and Becky on either side almost dragging me along, Cyndi behind me with her arms around me, all mini-skirted and hot in the summer air, chattering away excitedly as girlfriends do.

When we got to the room, Cyndi set her purse down on the living room table, sat on a chair and said to me, "Hope you enjoyed the show while we were in the restaurant, but that's just the beginning. There was a reason we didn't have sex yesterday – I wanted you to recharge your battery somewhat. I told my girls here by text message what a fucking hot stud you've been, and they also want to show their appreciation for what you did for me.

"So while you were in the bathroom in the restaurant, we each slipped off our underwear – we coordinated so that we each wore a different color. They're all in my bag here. I want you to close your eyes, reach into the bag, and pull one out. Whoever the owner is will get you first. The girls are here 'til tomorrow afternoon, so you're going to have a bit more than 24 hours to bang us each twice. Think you're up for it, babe?"

I looked around. Three amazingly hot women, barely dressed as it was... and now both Becky and Lauren were stripping off their tops and starting to play with their tits in front of me. Cyndi had a hand up her skirt, and withdrew it to show me a moist middle finger, which she licked off. I walked over, closed my eyes, felt around in the purse, and pulled out one of the thongs. Opening my eyes, I saw that the thong I was holding was light pink. None of the women immediately claimed it, but all looked at me hungrily.

All three of them silently removed their clothes, then moved in on me. In a way, it was a bit scary, since I didn't know which one of them I was going to wind up inside first. All of them were staring, smoldering, licking their lips and brushing their nipples and pussies with their hands. They helped me out of my clothes, then spent some time teasing – "Let's get you ready", as Cyndi put it. The three girls circled me, like sharks in the water sizing up their prey, occasionally stopping to rub my hardening cock, my ass or my chest, or to kiss me or lick my ear or neck. I could look down, and see that all three of their pussies were glistening, ready for me to enter. I was almost insane with my own lust, my cock leaking pre-cum and spasming of its own accord, wanting to know which of these hot ladies was going to tend to me first. They were slowly maneuvering me towards the bedroom, which we entered.

Finally, Lauren stopped in front of me, wrapped her long, muscular arms around me, and lightly held my now rock-stiff member between her hard, athletic thighs. Cyndi and Becky backed away, sitting down on chairs to watch. Lauren kissed me with soft, wet lips, and with a quavering voice said to me, "I'll bet you didn't think I'd be the one wearing the girly-girl color, did you?" She kissed me again, with a bit of tongue this time, and said, "Grab my ass, baby." I did so, and ground her against me as she massaged my cock with her thighs. "Because I'm such a workout fanatic, some folks think I play for the other team. Yeah, I've experimented with women sometimes, but what I like more than anything is a nice... hard... dick!!!" Each time she emphasized a word, she squeezed my cock a little bit with her thighs.

Lauren suddenly pushed me onto the bed. I fell on my back, and before I could move, she landed on top of me and, with an animal growl, pushed her steaming, dripping twat onto my cock and started pumping furiously. "Fuck my cunt, baby!!! FUCK my hot little cunt!!!" she hissed as she wrapped her long arms and legs around me. She was tighter than I was used to, which made screwing her a bit of challenge at first, but she soon opened up as she got used to my size. We thrashed in unison for a few minutes, and she suddenly shook and screamed "Oh, God, I'm COOOOOOMMMMINNNNGGGGG!!!" as I felt her cunt tighten and flood around my pulsating cock. As Lauren continued pounding away at me, she turned to the others and said, "Ooooh, you were SO right, Cyn! He's got a big hard cock, and he sure knows how to use it!!"

Lauren slowed, moving herself an inch or so up and then pushing down on my cock again. She purred "Mmmmm, there is nothing better than having a hard hot cock buried in you! And you sure as hell lived up to advertising. Cyn, how many times have you come since you started with him on Friday?"

"Lost count. Maybe 50? Maybe more? He just absolutely knows the right spots to hit on me."

Lauren suddenly quickened her pace, and the tone of her voice rose as she squealed out, "I KNOOOOWWW, because I'm coming aGAAAAAAAAAINNNN!!!!" I grabbed onto her muscular, tight ass as it ground on my cock and balls, and pushed myself into her as hard as I could as I felt her constrict around me. Lauren bounced on me with wild abandon, playing with her small B-cup tits and throwing her hair around. I caught glimpses of Cyndi and Becky taking it all in, occasionally fingering themselves or massaging their tits.

Finally, Lauren, panting and dripping with sweat as I was, said to her friends, "Should I let him come? Should I let him dump a load into my squash? Or should I fuck him some more?"

Becky said, "I'd like to have my turn. The sooner you're finished with him, the sooner I start."

Cyndi concurred. "I'm always up for Mike's cock. I want it blasting into ME as soon as possible!!"

Lauren tightened her grip on me, rolled us both over so that I was now on top of her, and commanded "FUCK my hot cunt hard, stud!! FUCK my tight little glory hole until I SCREAM!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!!" I pushed hard for a couple of minutes, until I felt the pressure begin in my pelvis. My breathing quickened and deepened as I neared my climax. Lauren felt my pace increase, and held onto my ass cheeks and pushed me even deeper into her as she exclaimed, "I THINK HE'S GONNA BLOW, LADIES!!!!"

I shoved twice, maybe three times more and heard a loud UUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHH escape from my throat as the first of six long squirts exploded from my cock. I heard a high-pitched AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH from Lauren as she came almost simultaneously. She held me close as we finished, my cock still twitching as her pussy sucked my remaining juice from it. I was gasping from the exertion, and she kissed me on my cheek and neck as I regained my breath.

"OMIGOD, Mike, that was INCREDIBLE!!! It's not too many guys who can keep up with me. You're a fucking ANIMAL!!! I can't wait to have you again!!!"

Cyndi looked on and smiled. "So the workout queen got to give a workout, huh? Mike, I think you need a shower after all that exercise. Then we'll see who gets to have you next. Which one of us would you like?"

To me, this was like asking me whether I wanted filet mignon, ribeye or sirloin. They all taste good.

"I dunno, can I at least think about it while I'm in the shower?"

Cyndi licked her lips. "Don't wait too long, because we may make your mind up for you. We're all so fucking horny for you... me most of all. I can't wait 'til that gorgeous cock of yours is back where it belongs."

I walked into the bathroom and started running my shower. As I stepped into it, Cyndi unhesitatingly followed me.

"Hey, wait a minute, I thought I was supposed to be cleaning myself off. As much as I know you'd like it, I'm not ready to have sex again!"

"I know, baby, I know. I just want to give you a massage while you're showering. Also, you know how I love being close to you."

As I lathered myself up, I felt Cyndi's hands – strong yet supple – kneading my shoulders in a back rub. She massaged my arms, legs and chest as well. The only part of me she didn't touch was probably the part she wanted the most. Every so often she would breathily coo into my ear, "Do you love this? I'll do this for you any day of the week if you like." It was relaxing, yet erotic at the same time.

"Why are you letting me screw your friends? Doesn't this bother you at all?"

"You yourself said it. We're not officially in a relationship – at least not yet. Lauren and Becky both told me they wanted to thank you in this way. The fact that you screwed Lauren kind of means you agreed to it. Make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess. But after this is over, I'd like us to be in a relationship."

"Mmmm. Music to my ears. I get to have you all to myself. Just relax, sweetie. Let me work out those kinks. You'll need to be loose for what I'm sure is coming up next."

We were in the shower a long time. I'm pretty sure Cyndi wanted me to fuck her, but I just wasn't ready yet. We dried each other off, and headed back towards the bedroom. As we approached, we heard some soft grunting and laughter.

"What the hell is that noise?" Cyndi asked. As if she didn't know, for I saw a huge smile play upon her face as she grabbed my arm and hustled me through the hallway.

There was Becky, all long legs and C-cups, splayed on her back on the bed and writhing as she was being furiously eaten out by Lauren, who was masturbating.

I sat on a leather chair next to the bed, and Cyndi sat on my lap as we watched the show.

Becky turned towards us and sighed, "Lauren REALLY knows how to use her tongue. She made me come a couple of times while you guys were... I don't know, what were you doing? Cyn, were you giving him a hummer?" She shuddered as Lauren, who didn't even acknowledge our presence, apparently found a good spot.

Cyndi stuck her tongue in my ear, swirled it around a bit and replied, "Much as I would've liked to, and have done so a few times already, I thought I might give him a little break and just wash and massage him. He REALLY gave Lauren a good fucking, didn't he?"

Lauren stopped long enough to give a thumbs-up, then returned to Becky's pussy.

Becky moaned, "Ohhhhhh, I LOVE what Lauren's doing, but I can't wait for Mike to be ready for me. Do you want to fuck my hot cunt, baby?"

"Sure, if Cyndi's okay with it. And it doesn't look like Lauren's ready to quit so soon, either."

Cyndi licked my cheek. "I told you, the girls want to say thank-you also. I'm okay with it. Besides, watching you fuck my two friends means I'm only going to pound you even harder when it's my turn. But you know I'm always hot and ready for you anyway, right? Want to suck my tits while we're waiting?"

I latched onto one of Cyndi's large nipples, and kneaded her other tit as I sucked. Of course, I knew how that drove her absolutely nuts with desire. She reached between her legs and began frantically fingering herself. I looked up at her look of utter ecstasy and contentment as she lay her head back. "Ooooh, I love what you do to me, baby!! Suck my tits HARD!!" She jerked slightly as I lightly bit her nipple, then switched over to the other tit. I heard both Becky and Lauren's rising cries as both neared their respective orgasms. Cyndi, too, was gasping as I sucked harder on her. Suddenly Cyndi began shaking and moaning, "AAAAHHHHH, MIKE, YOU'RE MAKING ME COOOOOOOOME!!!!!" Seconds later, both Becky and Lauren cried out together.

"Bring that hot cock over here!!" Becky demanded. "Let's see if he's ready now!!!"

Lauren walked over, leaned down and grabbed my head as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. "That's how Becky tastes, baby", she cooed as she then had me suck on her soaked fingers. "This is me... now, Cyn, let him taste you, if he hasn't already!" Cyndi stuck her middle finger into my mouth. "Now let's REALLY fucking party!!" Lauren exclaimed as she grabbed my right arm. Cyndi had my left, and the two of them led me over to the bed. My cock was at half-staff as I regarded Becky and her hot, slim body.

"Just lie down, Mike," Lauren said. "Obviously we can't all fuck you at the same time, but let's at least get you ready." I lay down, Lauren to my left, Becky to my right, and Cyndi kneeling between my legs.

Cyndi brushed her hair aside, leaned over and gently took my cock in her mouth. Becky took my head and began a long, probing examination of my mouth with her tongue. I massaged one of her small but perky breasts as she did so. Lauren took my left hand and began massaging her pussy with it.

"Don't make him come, baby" Lauren instructed Cyndi. "Let's let Becky do that. Just suck him long enough that he seems ready to dive in... then, Becky, get ready for the ride of your life! This guy is absolutely a fucking beast."

Cyndi stopped sucking me long enough to say, "I can definitely agree with that!" Then she fell back down on my cock. Lauren soon joined her. I couldn't tell, after a while, who was sucking my cock and who was tonguing my balls. All I knew was that it felt great. All the while, Becky was kissing me, letting me suck on her tits and telling me "I can't WAIT for you to be inside me! All the while that you were banging Lauren, I was imagining that it was me. You didn't hear it – I can be quiet when I want to be – but I came a couple of times. GOD, I want you in me so much! Is he ready yet, girls?"

Cyndi and Lauren backed away. My cock was pointing straight towards the ceiling. It was a deep red, and quivering on its own.

123456...8