Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that, even though I was surrounded by nearly 400 pounds of female flesh and was about as warm as I could be, I wasn't going to get a whole lot of sleep. We were all naked, and I could tell that if I shifted even a little bit or got even slightly aroused, I was going to be attacked. I just had to wait for it to happen as I dozed off.

Sure enough, I awoke to the sound of slurping and the feeling of lips, tongue and hot breath on my cock. I suddenly started, tried to rise, and felt hands on my abdomen in the darkness.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, it's okay, it's me, Becky," I heard her say softly. "Relax, everything's okay."

"What time is it? Where are Cyndi and Lauren?"

"It's about 1:30. Cyndi and Lauren decided to take a swim. I noticed that, well, PART of you was awake, and since I was feeling a bit on the horny side anyway, I thought I would take advantage of the situation." She giggled a bit. "That's alright, isn't it?" For emphasis, she slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft, then resumed sucking me closely.

I was still somewhat groggy and disoriented, but to tell the truth, there are few better things to wake up to than the feeling of a woman – any part of her – on one's dick. Becky moaned softly as she swirled her tongue around the cap, then took me in her mouth and plunged all the way down. I shuddered as I felt a bolt of carnal pleasure cut through me.

In time, Becky climbed up so that she was now sitting on my stomach, my cock standing free. She leaned down, and I took one of her small, firm breasts into my mouth while cupping the other in my hand. She squealed with delight as I sucked on her nipple, feeling it become hard in my mouth, and I felt her squirm as she stuck a finger into her pussy and began attacking her clit. Soon I switched and sucked her other nipple hard. I also felt around her pussy, and could feel how wet and soft it was. Becky was gasping and writhing, seemingly close to orgasm, when she suddenly stopped, leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"I need your cock inside me. RIGHT NOW. I want you to make me come with your cock," she whispered.

She lay down, and I slowly, deliberately entered her. Becky's entire body shook at that moment. It was a snug fit, but she stretched to accommodate me and soon we found ourselves pumping each other with a mutually satisfactory rhythm.

"Do you like when I fuck your hot pussy?"

"Oh, GOD, yes!! I think your cock has gotten even bigger since I fucked you yesterday!!!"

"Tell me you love my big cock."

"I LOVE your huge, gargantuan, yummy cock!!! Fuck me harder, baby!! Harder!! I want to feel every inch of that big, beautiful cock!! OH, God, Cyndi is so lucky!!" Becky shuddered and cried out, "AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" as I felt her pussy contract around my pounding cock and her juices coated me.

"OH, yeah, keep fucking me, baby!! I NEED to feel you come inside me!! GOD, that feels so GOOD!!!" Becky was rolling her head from side to side, her tongue lolling in and out of her mouth, and she grabbed onto my ass and dug her nails in as she pushed me even deeper into her. I felt her tremble and heard a loud shriek as she came yet again, and as her pussy clamped down on me I felt myself lose control. My balls drew up, my pelvic muscles contracted and I grunted low and long as I began squeezing my latest load of semen into her. The flow seemed endless as I pumped relentlessly at her, and I saw her smile as she felt the hot stream in her loins. "OOOOH, baby, YEAH!! COME inside me!!! Give me ALL of that hot, sticky cum!!!"

As I slowed, Becky wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me close. She kissed my ears and neck and nuzzled me as we both recovered from our exertions. "That was wonderful," Becky softly moaned. "What an amazing, hot lover you are. I'm going to have to have you save my life next time. Cyndi is so lucky to have a guy like you."

"I'm the lucky one," I answered. "A week ago I didn't know if she would even give me the time of day. Now, it seems, she wants me wearing the Rolex!"

"Once this is done, Mike, just keep treating her right. She's looking the other way right now because we wanted to reward you for saving her, but I know she's crazy jealous about the fact that Lauren and I are both having sex with you. You know this can't happen again after today, as long as you're with her."

"Of course. I'd even told her that I didn't want to do this again, with either of you. She kind of made me."

"She told us. So now you have one more turn with Lauren, and then you're all Cyndi's."

"Or I'm dead. Lauren likes it a bit on the rough side."

"She might tone it down. She realized she kind of wore you out the last time. Just be ready for it when it happens. Let's go back to sleep, okay?"

We snuggled up next to each other and drifted off almost immediately.

When I woke up next, it was 9:00 by the wall clock. Cyndi was gone, headed for her beauty parlor appointment. I was squashed between Becky, on my left, and Lauren. My arms were around both of their waists. They were partially draped over me, so that I couldn't move. Both of them had their arms wrapped around me. I slowly, carefully extricated myself, as I had to go to the bathroom.

I stood at the toilet for a long time, taking care of my business.

I didn't hear Lauren come into the bathroom behind me as I was finishing.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going? I don't like it when a guy I want to fuck sneaks out of my bed."

"I had to pee. I was trying not to wake you up."

She laid her hands on my shoulder. "We've got some unfinished business, you and I."

"I know. I wasn't trying to get out of it."

"You may belong to Cyndi after this, but for right now, you belong to ME!" She turned me around, grabbed me around the waist and lowered her head to me. In seconds her tongue was churning around inside my mouth.

"Jesus, Lauren, give me a break. I just wanted to have a pee."

Her six feet one inch, 150 pounds of bronzed, solid muscle were trembling with desire.

"Fine," she said, dropping to her knees. "Let's see what ELSE that huge piece of meat of yours can do."

I was completely flaccid, but that didn't stop Lauren from violently sucking on my cock. Her hands encased my ass, so I was unable to move.

"Oh, GOD, Lauren, you're... OH, God, your tongue... your mouth is so hot... suck me 'til I'm hard... oh, YEAH, that's it..."

She stopped sucking for a moment, and said "Let's go into the living room. I don't want to wake Becky or give her any ideas about joining in. This time, I want you completely for myself."

She led me over to the couch, directed me to sit down and was soon lying across my lap, one hand wrapped around my cock and slurping away again. With her free hand, she rubbed hard on her clit. I leaned back, closed my eyes and stroked her dark curls as she sucked me hard again.

These girls are fucking UNQUENCHABLE, I thought to myself. We've been going since yesterday afternoon, and it's like there's NO way to satisfy them.

 

I felt Lauren shake as she made herself come. She stopped sucking on me and looked at me with steel-grey eyes.

She got up and straddled my waist, positioned my cock so that it was just at her entrance, and moaned as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

"Just sit there. I want to do the work."

She embraced me tightly, and pulled me close as her mouth closed on mine. She moved in a slow, regular rhythm, as her firm ass pivoted and she bounced only slightly up and down on my cock. I pushed a couple of times, but she leaned us back so that I was fairly pinned against the back of the couch.

I noticed a pressure on my sides, as her legs started squeezing me tightly. It seemed like every muscle in her body became taut with her effort as she pressed her thighs against my sides. Her cheeks sucked in and blew out in time with her breathing, even as the pressure she was exerting on me was starting to prevent me from breathing. I rolled my head around, moaned, whimpered, as she leaned over and began sucking on my neck. My fists were clenching and the compression was becoming unbearable. Almost as if she realized it, she relaxed and let me breathe.

I'd been reminded, in a not-too-pleasant way, of Onatopp, the villainess of the James Bond movie Goldeneye.

"Sorry, it's an exercise I do sometimes. You alright?"

"Yeah," I wheezed, not exactly convinced myself.

Lauren maintained her even rhythm, giving me a chance to catch my breath.

"Mmmm, what a nice slab of meat you have there. I LOVE how it feels in my pussy! Thick, hot and hard. That's why I work you so hard, Mike... I know you can handle it. You totally fucked the shit out of me yesterday. Cyndi is so lucky to have you. Ooooh, let me work that hot cock!!"

I felt the in-and-out movement as she shifted her pelvis, grinding it onto my cock as if she intended to keep it encased in her pussy forever. I heard a high-pitched groaning, then felt a slight increase in her pace, and an inhuman growl escaped from her as she came yet again.

We were both drenched in perspiration from our effort, but Lauren seemed to show no sign of wanting to slow down. She licked and nibbled on my neck, kissed me deeply and ferociously on my mouth, and continued grinding and sucking on my cock with her pussy. I could feel her contracting her pelvic muscles and working me. My cock was aching with the desire to explode into this hot, impassioned, almost frenzied woman. Her body tensed and she put back her head and roared out yet another orgasm.

Finally, Lauren decided to speed up her pace, snarling into my ear "Now it's time for you to come, baby. Give me all of your hot, sweet cream." As she allowed, I started pushing against her while she fervently rode me. It only took a couple of minutes for my balls to draw up and for me to scream out, "Oh, GOD, here it COOOOOMES!!!" as my scalding love juice jetted in long spurts into her roiling love nest. She dug her nails into my back as she pulled me close, and I pounded for all I was worth as I emptied my load into her. We fell against the back of the couch, her head buried in my shoulder, as we gasped for breath and recovered from this latest encounter.

Lauren looked at me and said "Has Becky given you the speech about how this HAS to be the last time? That Cyndi won't stand for this anymore?"

"Yep. It's all well and good. She's the one I'm in love with, and she's plenty of woman for me."

Lauren smiled. "Glad to hear it. You're a great guy. She loves the hell out of you. We love the hell out of you – not just for this, or for saving her life, but just because you seem like a great, decent guy and a good match for her. You know she's already talking marriage."

"After only a week is pushing it a bit, but I love her too. I could see it happening eventually."

"Almost every other guy she's dated has only been interested in her money. You honestly don't seem to give a shit."

"I don't. I love her. And everything about her. I'd even be happier if we made our own way through life and not worry about her dad's thumb being in our pie."

"I know Donald. He may seem like he does things like that, but he really isn't that way. He's a good guy. He respects Cyndi and her choices in life. If you're the guy she's chosen, he'll be okay with it."

After a few minutes of holding each other close and kissing tenderly, Lauren and I got up and went back into the bedroom. Inconceivably, Becky had slept through the whole thing, and both Lauren and I gave each other incredulous glances as we slipped back into bed. As before, I was between the two women, although this time Lauren didn't act like she was trying to get between me and my shadow and gave me a bit of room. It didn't take long for us to doze off.

We all awoke about 11:30, as Cyndi returned from her appointment. Her fingernails and toenails were green, and she had a couple of green streaks in her hair. "Just food coloring," she explained. It'll wash out. Just for tonight. Did you guys have fun while I was gone?"

Becky laughed. "Oh, yeah, we played backgammon, gin rummy..."

"Hide The Sausage," I interjected. Everyone laughed.

Becky and Lauren got up, as Cyndi slid onto the bed next to me and put her arms around me. "Your friends care very much for you, Cyn. They gave me a lot of advice, a couple of warnings. They want nothing more than to see us happy. They're great ladies. I really like them."

"And we like him," Lauren replied. "It's obvious he's very devoted to you, and wants the best for you. I've got to say that I like him more than any guy I've ever seen you with. Your parents sure as hell like him, it seems. You've got yourself a winner here."

Cyndi nuzzled my neck. "I like to think so!" she gushed.

Both Lauren and Becky showered – separately this time – made themselves up, and dressed. Cyndi ordered room service – fresh fruits and deli meat, as we were having a brunch – and lay on the bed next to me in her terry short set. She wrapped a long, smooth leg around my waist.

"We have a reservation at Shula's at 5:30. A couple of blocks from here. The theater is just a short walk away. We should have plenty of time to walk around. It's not so humid today, so we can have ourselves a nice little night together.

"So now that I'm going to have you alone after the girls leave, what do you think I should do with you?"

"Not for nothing, Cyn, but letting me sleep would be nice. Like I said before, your friends are kind of... exhausting."

She kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair a bit. "I know. And I was planning for us to sleep this afternoon all along. Just wanted to get your dander up a bit. I'm so glad you liked them, and that they like you. I think it's important."

We ate a quiet brunch, then kissed her friends goodbye. "See you out in the real world, you two crazy kids," Becky teased. "Don't bite off more than you can chew, Cyn."

"I'm sure Cyndi can handle whatever Mike can throw at her," Lauren retorted, even as she and I hugged. "Take care of her, big guy," she whispered in my ear. They both waved at us, then left.

Cyndi and I crawled into bed together, me in my underwear, Cyndi in her shorts outfit. "I don't want to have to shower before we go out to the show," she explained. She had me lie on her chest, and stroked my hair as she whispered softly to me. I smiled up at her, contented, and fell into grateful oblivion for several well-deserved hours.

At 4:30, Cyndi woke me up and prepped herself while I showered and shaved. As with our first dinner, I dressed in a sport jacket and slacks.

Just as with our first dinner, Cyndi's outfit was stunning. A body-hugging forest-green micro-mini-dress, LOTS of cleavage and leg, covered with a white sweater that reached down to her ankles, plus white pumps. If I saw her on the street, I'd give her a second, third, and even a fourth look. And yet here she was, walking into a restaurant on my arm, turning every head in the place. We ate our dinner, gabbing the whole time, and then walked the several blocks to the theater. I have to say that I will never watch The Wizard of Oz in quite the same way again. The Wicked Witch of the West as tragic heroine.

Cyndi had this way of walking when she wanted to show off – slightly crossing one leg in front of the other while walking slowly – that I found extremely sexy. She was doing it as we walked back to the hotel, my left arm around her waist and both of hers around mine. I felt her hips rolling against me as she walked.

"Damn, you look amazing tonight, babe. I'm the luckiest guy in town."

"I love making myself gorgeous for you."

"You don't have to try very hard."

She held my arm tighter. "You know you don't have to say these things to get lucky."

"I'm not. Getting lucky? Incidental. I'm saying it because it's true. I never thought I'd wind up with a woman so absolutely perfect."

"It's a good thing I'm wearing underwear," she whispered, "so that people won't see how wet I am right now. I'm saving that for you, and you alone."

"Let me take the lead tonight, babe. I just have some things I want to do, alright?"

"Mmmm, I can't wait," she purred as we reached the hotel entrance. She lay her head on my shoulder as we walked through the lobby, into the elevator, and up to our room.

As Cyndi was hanging her long sweater in the closet, I walked up behind her and began massaging her shoulders. "Oooooooohhhh," she sighed as she began rolling her head slightly. She stood perfectly still as I continued the massage, then slowly unzipped her dress. When it had fallen to the floor, she stepped out of it as I continued rubbing her upper back, then moved down to her shoulder blades. "That feels so good," she purred as she licked her plump, inviting lips.

I then reached around and began softly squeezing her large, cushiony breasts. I felt her jump slightly, then moan. She hugged herself around her stomach as I kneaded her breasts, then suddenly gasped as I pinched her nipples. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, and she responded by squeezing her thighs together. I leaned in, kissed her on her neck, and she reached around my head with her arm and kissed me softly on the lips. I kept kissing her neck as I began massaging in circles on her stomach. We swayed wordlessly from side to side. I felt her tense up, and kept circling lower... lower... I could feel her bracing herself as I had almost reached her thong.

Then I stepped back. I looked at Cyndi. She was breathing heavily and was flushed all over.

"Why did you stop?", she pleaded.

"Not stopping," I replied, smiling. "Just want you to think about it a little bit."

I slowly removed one article of clothing at a time. I watched Cyndi and smiled at her the whole time, but she looked as if she was going to faint, trying desperately as she was to control the white-hot inferno of lust within her.

The last piece of clothing to come off was my underwear. I was already in full bloom, and I knew that the sight of my rigid, pulsating cock was driving her wild. She stepped out of her thong and her heels.

I walked over to her, standing behind her as before, and encircled her waist with my arms. I kissed her on the neck again, reached down, and stuck my left middle finger into her soaking entrance. She jolted as I did so. After a minute or so of exploring her clit with my finger and kissing her on the neck, I turned her around so that we were facing each other. She grabbed me around my ass and pulled me into a deep, wet kiss. My throbbing manhood was poking against her leg.

I put one arm around her shoulders, put the other under the crooks of her legs, lifted her up and carried her the fifteen feet or so to the bed. I gently laid her down on it. She held me around my neck and pulled me down towards her. Her legs were bent, wide open and ready. Her mouth was alive on mine and filling me with her soft, wet tongue.

I pulled back and paused, my mouth inches away from hers, my jerking, impatient cock just barely above her frothing entrance and dripping pre-cum onto it.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" I whispered to her.

Cyndi was trembling all over. "Ram the shit out of me!" she answered emphatically.

She squealed with delight as I slowly sank my cock into her depths. Carefully, I began pushing in and out of her. No words needed to be said. Her enthusiastic moans, grunts and yelps told me everything I needed to know.

I wanted this to last, so I thrust at her in a moderate rhythm. Her beaming face, with her soft, adoring eyes and silky, seductive mouth with tongue lolling in and out, became my whole focus as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my manhood. I leaned in and kissed her, and she grabbed me by the back of my head and filled my mouth with her tongue as she bucked against me. Her whole body, soft and supple, entranced me. We blended together as one, thrashing, thrusting, loving each other completely.

1...345678