Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up partway, using my arms as leverage, and used only my hips to continue thrusting at her. Her long arms massaged my chest, now my stomach, now my back as I pushed, still slowly, but as deeply as I could with every thrust. In time with my rhythm, Cyndi was gasping, "Oh, yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah... fuck my pussy... fuck my hot pussy... oh yeah..." and then suddenly, "Oh, GAAAAAAAHHHHHHDDDD!!!" as she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeply into her.

She reached up and grabbed me around my neck again, pulling me down to her and impaling me with her sensuous tongue. She wrapped her legs around me tightly and panted, "You're not fucking going ANYWHERE, baby. I want you to fuck me hard and fuck me deep! You KNOW how I love to be fucked by you!!!"

I thrust harder, our hips slapping against each other, both of us panting and groaning. Cyndi stuck her tongue in my ear and began swirling it around. "You going to come for me, baby? You going to come? I want to FEEL your hot, sticky cum shooting into me!! Shoot that lovely hot cum into me!!!"

Trapped as I was in her embrace, I could only push deeper and deeper until, finally, I felt the sudden, massive surge inside me, cried out, "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" and blasted shot after shot into her. Cyndi howled long and loudly as she felt my spurts into her.

As my volcanic climax subsided, I lay on her shoulder as she continued to hold me tightly. She whispered, "Baby, you just stay right here. I want to be as close as we can be." She stroked my hair, my shoulders and my back as we cooled down. Eventually my cock softened and fell out of her, and I turned onto my side. She turned with me, and we lay locked in our embrace for what seemed like hours. I felt her stop stroking me, and heard her deep, sonorous breathing as I realized she had fallen asleep. Kissing her on her cheek, I fell asleep as well.

We were awakened the next morning by a loud explosion that seemed to come from right outside our window. We lay expectantly, neither of us having moved from the positions we had fallen asleep in, and then I heard the patter of a hard summer rain on the stonework outside. I looked at Cyndi, all blue eyes, tan skin and loving smile, and brushed a tangle of blonde curl out of her eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?", I mused as I kissed the end of her nose.

"You saved my life, you opened your heart to me, you treated me as I always believed a man should treat a woman, and you're the most amazing lover ever. Any other silly questions?" She buried her head in my shoulder, and I stroked her long curls as we lay listening to the increasing rain outside.

I awoke awhile later and found myself alone in the bed. Looking around the room quickly, I saw the curtains parted and Cyndi, still naked, out on the balcony. It was still raining pretty hard. I wrapped a towel around my waist and followed her out.

"Cyn? Aren't you afraid someone's going to see you out here?"

She walked over and wrapped her arms around my waist. "The only person I'm concerned with is you." She kissed me softly as she took my towel off and tossed it back into the room. The warm rain on our skin had an oddly sensual feel to it. I took Cyndi in my arms and kissed her back.

"Doesn't the city look so pretty from up here?" Cyndi asked, looking out over the stormy skyline. "Even in the rain, the city has a glow, a personality to it. Don't you think so?"

Then she turned to me. "I wish the whole fucking city could watch us make love." She licked her lips, slowly worked her hands through her soaking, matted hair until her arms were around my neck, and ground her wet, soft body against me.

I could feel my cock growing.

She suddenly pushed me onto a settee on the balcony, straddled me as I landed, and rubbed her soaking body against me.

"You're joking, right, Cyn?"

She looked me hard and lustfully in the eye. "Do I look like I'm joking, Mike?", she purred as she stuck her tongue in my mouth yet again. She reached down and pulled on my manhood. I groaned and twisted as I felt an electric current pass through me.

I felt her maneuver my cock to her soft outer lips. She rubbed herself against me some more, then settled herself on my lap. I felt her warm, wet pussy slowly engulf my cock, and she lay her head on my shoulder. "This has GOT to be the sexiest feeling I've ever had," she cooed softly in my ear. "I'm sitting on my man's lap, with his cock inside me, in the rain..." She leaned in and kissed me long, yet softly, on the mouth.

"All we have to do is sit here, if you want," Cyndi purred as she stroked my hair. All the while, I could feel her pussy contracting around me and felt the slight motion of her pelvis. I sat back, put both hands on her ass and pushed.

"Ooooohhhhh!!!!" Cyndi gasped. "Do that again!"

Another hard push.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she yelled, rotating her hips against me.

A third hard push, this one accompanied by a bright lightning flash and a loud thunderclap. "God DAAAAAMNNNNNN!!!!!" Cyndi screamed as I felt a slight gush of vaginal fluid and a violent clenching of her pussy.

She looked at me, smiling, and licked the end of my nose. "Thunder always makes me horny!" she laughed.

"It seems like anything makes you horny, Cyn!"

"You make me horny, Mike!" she giggled as she ground her pussy on my cock. Her ass rotated in my hands as she mashed herself down on me. She enveloped my mouth with hers, and as her tongue stabbed at every corner of my mouth I felt I could literally taste her massive desire for me. Her body shook again as she climaxed, and I held her around the waist in a bare attempt to slow our lovemaking down.

She would have none of it. She looked me in the eye and said, "Just keep your hands on my ass. I want to POUND at you and POUND at you. Let me fuck you, especially after that magnificent job you did of seducing me last night. I was going crazy, wondering when you were finally going to stick your cock into me. I've got you today, and I want to do this my way now!!"

Another lightning flash lit up the sky, and in the semi-darkness I looked up and saw both lust and determination on Cyndi's face. Another loud thunderclap spurred her into motion, and soon there was only the squish squish squish sound of hard cock against slippery pussy as she fervently rode me. I cupped one of her large breasts in my hand, leaned down and started licking rain off of her hardened nipple. "Oh, GOD, Mike, you know how crazy that makes me!" Cyndi gushed as she pummeled my cock even faster. She took hold of the back of my neck and buried my head in her tit. I lightly bit the tip of her nipple, and she quivered violently. I then closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked feverishly.

I heard her rising screams of passion against the sound of the swirling rain. Her breathing became deep and labored, and I could almost feel the rising tide within her as she built towards yet another orgasm. Her shriek of "MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!" seemed to echo off the surrounding buildings as she shook forcefully and her vaginal walls constricted around my cock.

That did it for me. I grabbed her around the waist, rose slightly off the settee, and with a wordless scream of my own pushed a seeming river of cum into her hole. I yelled with every shot that spurted out of my over-stimulated member. Exhausted, I fell back onto the settee, and lay my head back as Cyndi slowed her bouncing motion. Soon, my almost-spent cock still slightly pulsing inside her, we were sitting, listening to and feeling the rain around us with our heads on each other's shoulders.

"You're magic, you know that, Cyn? Absolute magic."

"WE'RE magic. Together. I've never had a guy who makes me want to fuck him ten seconds after I've already made him come." She held on tightly as the rain continued to beat down on us. A bolt of forked lightning briefly lit the sky, and a deafening thunderclap startled both of us.

"We stay out here, we're both going to catch pneumonia," I finally said. "We can get the same effect in the bathtub. Plus, we can be comfortable, and get dry faster. I don't think they're going to be playing baseball tonight, with this rain. (I was right. The game was postponed until the last week of the season. We watched the Yankees get eliminated from the wild card race. Being Mets fans, neither of us was particularly disappointed.) We've got a whole day to ourselves."

Soon we were lying together in warm, soapy luxury. It was certainly a refreshing change, not to mention several degrees warmer, than the driving rain we had just come in from. We lay in each other's arms, kissed, warmed each other up... basically, just loved each other.

We dried off, climbed back into bed. Cyndi made a couple of phone calls. First she found out that the Yankee game had, indeed, been called off and that we now had a free night. She asked me if I wanted to go to a comedy club tonight, but since I wanted to spend as much "alone" time with her as possible, I declined. She didn't seem too upset, and phoned the concierge for our 7 PM dinner reservation. She then lay down with me, pulled the covers over us and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"When we get back to the 'real' world, we should go out on a real date. What kind of movies do you like, Cyn?"

"Comedies. Action, adventure. What I like to call 'escapist' movies – stuff I don't have to think about too much, but which have a lot of pretty colors and a lot of things always going on. I'd like to see Superman Returns."

"Cool. How about Saturday?"

"Mmmm, our first official date. Am I picking you up?"

"I wouldn't hear of it. A gentleman drives a lady, not the other way around."

"I have a Mercedes. I'll let you drive it."

"Deal. You buy the popcorn?"

"Sure. Will you at least kiss me goodnight when we're done? Or can I take you back to my room and fuck you silly?"

I'll say this for Cyndi. She didn't like mincing words.

We lay in bed, just holding each other, drifting in and out of sleep on our lazy, stormy Thursday afternoon. At one point Cyndi decided to check out the on-demand movie selection. As I kind of knew she would, she put on a porno film. We lay in bed, spooning, naked, my arms wrapped around her midsection, as we watched the really bad acting and, of course, the really hot sex. We had just watched a scene where some hot young stud with what seemed like a foot-long cock was banging his girlfriend in front of her big-boobed teacher while the teacher got off with a dildo. I was almost unconsciously kneading Cyndi's tits during this scene, and I could feel the warmth radiating from her pelvis as she ground her ass against me.

As the onscreen stud blew a thick load of semen all over his girl's stomach, Cyndi, who had been groaning and shifting restlessly during the scene, turned to me and said, "I think we do it much better." She kissed me, churning her tongue around in my mouth as usual. Turning off the TV, she asked a strange question. "Have you ever wanted to fuck one of your teachers?"

"Sure, a couple. Ms. Brown, my Spanish teacher in 10th grade, had a smoking body and wore clothes that showed it off. Ms. Gomer, my gym teacher, wore little tennis dresses that showed off her legs. Every guy in the class was walking around with a boner, and she knew it, too. How about you?"

"Only Mr. Lusk, my 8th grade math teacher. And then I found out he'd molested a few of my classmates. Asshole wound up in jail. Good for him."

"I'm never going that route. I'd like to think that as a teacher, I'll have a lot more integrity than that."

"I know you will, baby. And besides," she purred as she lowered my head towards her already hard left nipple, "you're hopefully going to have me at home, fucking your brains out every night so that you won't have anything left for any other woman.

"Make believe I'm Ms. Brown," she gasped as I latched onto her nipple. "Do to me the things you wanted to do to her. Show me what a hot fucking stud you really are."

As if I haven't proven it enough already, I thought to myself, but what's to complain about?

I closed my eyes, and as I sucked Cyndi's nipple I conjured a picture in my mind of Ms. Brown, wearing one of her tight blouses that covered her large, bra-less tits, her nipples that poked out prominently, her tight, stretchy pencil skirt that ended just above her knee, and her high-heeled black leather boots. I started sucking harder, and Cyndi moaned, "OOOOHHHHHH, Mike, that feels GREAT!!!! You might wind up getting an A in this class if you really satisfy me!" I could imagine myself doing what I was doing to Ms. Brown... I saw myself, in my mind, hiking her skirt up her thighs, reaching under and shoving two fingers into her pantyless pussy. Of course, what I was really doing was fucking Cyndi with my fingers, but she played along with my fantasy. "YEAH, baby, play with my clit. OOOHHH, I want you to bring me off!!! Teachers NEVER get to make it with their students!!! I KNOW you probably jack off to me every fucking night, you kids are so fucking horny!!! SHOW me what you've always wanted to do with me! I might give you some extra credit!!"

As I mounted Cyndi – my cock throbbing and seemingly ready to explode already – I imagined that I was bending Ms. Brown back over her desk and shoving my piece into her. I started pounding furiously, and I heard Cyndi crying out, "Oh, YESSSS, Mike, what a hot fucking stud you are!!! FUCK my pussy!!! FUCK me, FUCK me, you fucking stud!!! You'd better fuck me HARD if you want a good grade!! RIDE me, you fucking stallion!!!"

It seemed like no matter how hard I shoved, Cyndi was demanding more and more. I heard her scream out in rapture and felt her body shake under me several times, and as I was fucking my sexy Spanish teacher in my mind, my pelvis was a blur on my hot girlfriend in real life.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I reared back, plunged as deeply as I could into Cyndi, and screamed out "UNNNNNNHHHH!!!! UNNNNNNNNNHHHHH!!!!!" as my cock exploded within her. I felt gush after gush of hot cum ejecting from me, and Cyndi's screams of delight in my ear.

"Oh, YEAH, baby, that's a fucking A plus!!! I should keep you after school more often!!!!"

Gasping, I collapsed on her shoulder as I felt my cock still jerking inside her. Cyndi held me close and stroked my hair for a while as I regained my breath and my strength.

"I don't get it, babe," I said to her after a lengthy period. "Why would you want me to pretend I was fucking another woman while having sex with you?"

"I want you to be able to feel with me that you can act out any fantasy you wish. Just so long as I'm the one who you're having sex with, that's all that matters to me."

"This is a two-way street, you know. What fantasies do you have?"

"Oh, I don't know. How about being with a guy who's more interested in me than he is in my dad's money? How about giving a blowjob in the back of a car? Oh, wait, we did that already. How about what my girlfriends and I have talked about for years – two or three of us having sex with the same guy in one night? Oh, yeah, did that too. Or having sex in an open, public place? Didn't we do that in the pool a few nights ago? Oh, wait, we also did that on the balcony this morning.

"Don't you see what I'm trying to say, Mike?" Cyndi asked as she embraced me. "You're my fantasy come to life. There doesn't seem to be any limits to what you will do for me sexually. I've given myself completely to you, and you have more than reciprocated. I just want to keep giving myself and giving myself to you. The trick is going to be, how do we spice it up and keep it interesting as we go along?"

I just loved this girl more and more all the time.

We bathed together and got ourselves dressed for dinner. Cyndi was wearing a strapless black micro-mini that she had to keep hiking up because her breasts seemed intent on working their way out, then pulling down because her ass was threatening to pop out of the bottom. Every time she laughed – which was frequent during our conversation – her breasts were jiggling. But at one point she pulled me close and whispered, "Just so you know, I deliberately wore this dress because I want you to be titillated by it. I don't expect to be wearing it more than a minute or so after we get back to the room. I'm not wearing any underwear. I don't care what state of readiness or unreadiness you might be in – just know that I plan on raping you the second we lock the door. I hope that you've got one more big load in you for me, because I'm going to milk it out of you any way I can. I want to fuck you so much right now I can't stand it."

We skipped dessert and made our way back to the room. Cyndi was panting like a thirsty dog in the elevator, her face a red sweaty mask of unadulterated desire, and fairly pushed me into the room once we got there. As many times as we'd had sex over the past six days, nothing prepared me for what came next.

Gentle, sedate, lovely Cyndi slammed me against the door, pushed herself up against me, grabbed me around the neck and ground her body against mine and jammed her tongue into my mouth with a fervor I had barely seen from her before. She pulled my hands around her waist, and ordered me, "Grab my ass. Lift up my dress and grab my bare ass!!!" As I did so, she growled like a tigress and pushed her tongue into my mouth even further.

"Right now!!! Stick your cock into me RIGHT NOW!!!" she demanded as she unzipped her dress, pulled it off and presented her ass to me. "Don't even wait to undress!! Just pull out that yummy cock and FUCK MY PUSSY with it!!!!"

As I shoved it in, she shrieked out, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! THAT'S what I want!!! Now FUCK ME HARD like when you were pretending I was your teacher!!! FUCK MY PUSSY FAST AND HARD, YOU BIG HOT STUD!!!!"

Grunting and straining, I pushed with all my strength into her hot hole as she bellowed and writhed. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK me, baby!!! OHHHH, God, FUCK me!!! FUCK me with everything you've got!!"

After a few minutes she suddenly turned, grabbed me and sank her tongue into my mouth again. She dug her nails into my back, forcing me to my knees. She kneeled down behind me, reached around and grabbed a hold of my swollen cock. Her hand was a blur on my member as she cried, "COME for me, baby!!! I want you to come all over the floor!! Are you close, baby? I want to SEE you come!!!"

I strained and pushed, as she exhorted me. Did I know why she was doing this? No. Did I care? No.

I felt the inexorable surge building within me, and groaned, "Oh, yeah, Cyn, you're doing it! You're doing it!! You're gonna make me COOOOOMMMMEEE!!!" I bucked forward and saw the first blast of seminal fluid fly out of my cock and land a couple of feet away from where Cyndi had me tangled in her embrace. Five more jets squirted out of my reddened member as I emitted guttural groans and Cyndi squealed with delight. The rest of my ejaculation dribbled out onto her hand as she slowed, realizing that I was done.

I slumped, exhausted, into Cyndi's arms. "What the fuck was THAT all about?"

She giggled and said, "Oh, just another fantasy. I've never jerked a guy off until he came before. Did I hurt you?"

"Pretty damn close."

"I'm sorry. I tried to warn you. I won't do that again. Does this mean you won't screw me tonight... our last night in the hotel?"

"If I can, I will, but right now I just need to rest. My heart's pounding like a hammer."

"Okay. I promise I'll be good. If you dream, dream of me, okay?"

I smiled. "Always."

We cleaned up, crawled into bed, and fell asleep in each other's embrace. I'm glad I didn't have to find out, but I don't think I could've gotten it up again if Cyndi had been holding a gun to my head.

1...345678