Great Auntie, Second Cousin and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Alexi told us he loved wearing feminine clothing and loved working where he is at. He sees the latest lingerie as it arrives and gets to handle all of it and show the ladies what is new and how it will look on them when they wear it.

He quickly measures Jeanne and makes several suggestions as to what she should have. We end up buying one open bottom girdle, two split crotch panty girdles, a garter belt, three open cup bras, several pairs of sheer nylon panties, six pair of full fashioned stockings, a slip, and two dresses plus two pair of high heeeled shoes and a couple of pairs of mid heeled shoes.

Alexi tells us he is terribly excited and can hardly wait until we come back so he can how Jeanne looks in her new attire. Suddenly we remembered we needed a couple of nylon nighties for Jeanne, so we added them to our purchase too.

Leaving the store Alice told us she really needed to piss. Mary told her to wait till we got to the car and then she could go. Alice didn't understand and Mary said "I will open the front and rear doors on the passenger side of the car and you sit on the running board, pull your knickers down a bit and piss. No one will see you and it will be perfectly OK. Jeanne can stand in front of you to see if anyone is coming."

ALice said she wasn't wearing any knickers today so it would be easier since all she would have to do is pull her skirt up a little bit in back and sit down. We got to the car and Mary opened both doors and Alice sat on the running board. I stood in front of her and watched as her stream sprayed out in front of her full force. She must have pissed for ninety seconds or so and then it abruptly stopped. Alice stood up, pulled her dress down, and let us know she was ready to go home.

We arrived home and had lunch, then I was taught how to dress as a lady. If I was going to let my cock be on display then I needed to either wear a pantie girdle or an open bottom girdle with no panties. Alice taught me how to put stockings on correctly, feeling the back seam with your finger or thumb as you pulled them up your legs. I decided to wear my new back six strap pantie girdle and sheer black stockings that afternoon. I also put on one of my new bras and a pair of mid heeled shoes. I didn't want to get into high heels and then fall down. Mary told me I didn't need to put on a slip or a dress because they were also going to get comfortable. When I finished dressing and looked in the full length mirror, I looked very lady like and feminine.

We had cocktails that afternoon and I helped auntie and Mary go pee pee a couple of times and cleaned auntie's cunt with my tongue after she peed a couple of times. Mary wanted a cigarette so auntie and I each had one with her and another martini. We called out for dinner and after it was delivered and we had eaten Mary needed to pee, so of course, I had to help her.

That evening I was still in my female garb when Mary told her mother she wanted to fuck me. Alice simply told her to go ahead, so Mary began fondling my cock and nuts and I got erect pretty quickly. Mary had me lie down on the sofa and she opened her bare cunt lips and mounted me. I quickly slipped my erect cock clear up inside her and let her ride me good. I felt her cunt walls get very wet and knew immediately that she had climaxed at least once. She kept humping me up and down and I felt her climax again. Unable to restrain myself any longer I erupted in a gusher of semen inside her wet cunt. She got off and proceeded to suck the excess semen off my still somewhat erect prick. She also put a plug in her cunt to keep my semen inside her. She thanked me profusely for letting me fuck her as she told me she had wanted to do that for a long time.

Later, after we went to bed, auntie told me she also needed a good fucking and began sucking on my flaccid cock. I was turned on by this and began to get erect almost immediately. Auntie got up on top of me and slipped all of my long cock inside her and began bouncing up and down on me. It didn't take me very long to climax again, shooting a good amount of semen inside her cunt.

Auntie got off of me and also put a plug in her cunt so my semen wouldn't run out. She kissed me good night and we went to sleep.

The time is two months later and Mary says to Alice. "Mother, I haven't had a period in over two months."

Alice says to Mary. "I haven't had a period in that long either. Perhaps we should go to the doctor and see what is going on. I'll call and make an appointment for both of us."

Two days later, both Alice and Mary are at the doctors office. He called both of them in together and said "I want a urine sample from each of you. Then we will see what is going on."

Alice wanted to know why he wanted a urine sample and the doctor replied "To see if you are pregnant."

Alice says that she can't possibly be pregnant because at forty one she is too old to get pregnant.

The doctor informed her that he has seen women as old as fifty get pregnant. Mary and Alice both give a urine sample and within minutes the doctor returns with the news that both of them are pregnant.

Alice is devastated and Mary is more upbeat. She wonders who the father might be and Alice says. "I think it is Jeanne because he fucked both of us the same night a couple of months ago. I know because he had his cock clear up into my cervix when he shot his semen into me. I remember thinking I had never had a cock so far up in my pussy as I had that night. Then he shot a huge load of semen in me and I thought about how much there was."

Mary replied "I think you might be absolutely correct Mother. If it is true then he would be a father for each our children, you would be a mother again and a new grandmother and I would have a half brother or sister as well as a new baby."

That night Alice and Mary told me the news that they were both pregnant and that they thought I might have bred each of them a couple of months ago. I remembered the evening with absolute clarity as each of them was very horny for having gotten me all of the feminine lingerie and clothing earlier that day. Alice spread her legs wide apart and let me see how her hairy cunt lips were beginning to get larger. She wanted to know if I wanted suck her cunt and, of course, I couldn't resist. With Mary watching intently, she spread her cunt lips wide open and I began sucking her swollen clit. Suddenly my face was covered by hot liquid as she began pissing all over me. With that, Mary came and stood over me and pulled her dress up. Although she had her girdle and stockings on she wasn't wearing any panties,so she simply spread her bare cunt lips wide open and began pissing all over me too.

As Mary finished, I raised my face to her cunt and stuck my tongue in her big pee hole and also began sucking on it. I was astounded to find out she hadn't emptied her bladder and got a mouthful of her hot piss. I put my hand on her belly to see if it was getting swollen. I decided at two months neither of them had a bigger belly. I continued to suck her clit and finally she had a rather heavy climax.

Now four moths later and in the latter stages of their pregnancy, auntie and Mary are showing sign of becoming mothers. Both of them are getting big bellies and each of them has to pee more frequently than they used to. Alice has taken to wearing no panties or kickers and keeps her stockings up with roll garters. Mary wears knickers most of the time and also keeps her stockings up wearing roll garters. Sometimes during the day, they will call "piss time" and we go into the shower and they each take turns peeing all over me. Of course, I am wearing my girdle and stockings and they soak me till I have to change clothing.

Mary and her mother decide with the help of the doctor that they will have the babies by C-section and in the same delivery room and at the same exact time. That way they will not be able to say later that one is older than the other.

Both are beginning to show their teats are enlarging prior to their milk coming in. I can hardly wait to suck their milk filled teats.

One night Alice decided she wanted a really good fuck from me and after she has pissed all over me, she mounted my very erect cock and sat down on it so it filled her cunt completely. She wiggled and squirmed around and bounced up and down a couple of times until she climaxed. Then she got off of me and took me in her mouth and sucked my cock vigorously until I give her tonsils a good coating of hot semen. She swallowed all of it and then kissed me, thanking me for making her life more fulfilling. She said she can hardly wait to be a mother again and both she and Mary hope the babies are males. They want little boys peters to play with I guess. Alice old me that if they are boys neither of them will be cut but left with their foreskins intact like me.

A date is set for Alice and Mary to have their C-Sections and the two doctors deliver them precisely at the same time. Both of them are nice little boys and the nurses clamp off the umbilical cord and clean them up. Of course, both of them begin pissing immediately so the nurses get a diaper and fasten it to each of them.

Mary and Alice get sewn up and are given the boys to hold. Alice's is marked with a red band and Mary's is marked with a blue band. Both little babies have nice peters with foreskins dangling over the tip of their cocks.

Alice and Mary both told the doctors that they are not to circumcise the boys, that they are to be left the way they are.

Alice and Mary's teats fill with milk and they begin nursing their babies.I think Alice's teats must have swelled to about a forty "D" cup and Mary's to a forty two "D" cup. It is so much fun to look at their elongated nipples and their swollen teats that are heavy with milk. It seems like there is plenty of milk for anyone wanting a drink. Two days go by and Mary and Alice are sent home and the fun begins.The babies are very good and hardly fuss. The only time they cry is when they are either hungry or wet.

Alice nurses her baby with great care and then burps him. Mary loves when he is suckling on her teats and she keeps his diaper off of him and plays with his peter. Her baby usually responds by pissing all over the place.

Alice and Mary manage to keep their boys sorted out. Mary's little boy has a peter that is a little longer then her mothers baby. They also keep different colored bracelets on them to tell them apart.

One night when I am in bed with auntie she tells me she wants me to nurse her teats. She says she has plenty of milk and liked the way I sucked her teats before she got pregnant. Since I am the father of her baby I agree and nurse her gently. Her milk flows freely into my mouth and it is warm and sweet. Auntie makes gurgling noises as I suckle her. Finally, she tells me that is enough and pulls her teat away from my mouth and puts it back into her nursing bra and fastens the cup. I reach down with my hand and spread her hairy cunt lips apart and play with her clit till I feel it get nice and hard. I slide down in the bed, spread her legs wide open and pull her clit out of her cunt lips and begin sucking on it. Auntie begins to get all aroused and I slide a finger up inside her cunt. It is all wet with her juices. I keep nursing on her clit and finally she just tells me to get between her legs and fuck her good and hard. I don't want to get her pregnant again right away but she doesn't want me to put a rubber on my cock. She wraps her legs around my back and draws me inside her tightly, getting my long cock all the way up to her cervix again. I feel her climax and a minute later I am blasting a huge load of semen inside her cunt. Auntie wants my cock in her mouth to clean me off, so I sit astride her and she sucks my cock clean, skinning me back to get to the head of my cock. I get up and go to her dresser and pull out a pair of sheer black panties and go back to the bed and help put them on her. I tell her I want all my semen to leak into the crotch and dry. With that I get back into the bed and we fall asleep for awhile.

I wake up in the middle of the night and I see the light in Mary's room is on. I quietly go across the hall and look in on her. Bill, with his nine inch cock ,is standing in front of her while she is sitting in the rocking chair nursing her little boy. She has taken her nursing bra off and her swollen teats are hanging down on her chest. She is vigorously sucking Bills cock and trying to make him climax while feeding her baby. I must have come in at about the right time because Bill suddenly erupted in Mary's mouth.It was a little funny to see her with a long fat prick sticking in her mouth and semen running out the sides of her mouth. I could see her swallow and Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth and Mary took her free hand and cleaned his cock off and put it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Mary said to Bill "I want to have that long prick of your back in my cunt in a day or two so you can fill me up again. I really enjoy fucking your cock."

A few months had passed since the little boys were born. Auntie and Mary's "smiles" were healed very nicely and both were back to wearing their girdles and stockings again. Both were still lactating and the boys were nursing very nicely. They needed no help in sucking on a teat. They knew where it was and how to get to it. Both Auntie and Mary's teats were still very swollen and their nipples had become quite elongated since they began nursing the boys. Even I had to admit that I enjoyed "latching on" to a nipple once a day or so.

Auntie decided it was time to make an appointment to have the babies baptized so she set an appointment with Father Peters to have it done in two weeks. I was sure that father would be here by then and he could stand in as a godparent or sponsor and I could too.

About this time I could see that Mary and her mother were getting horny again and one afternoon after I had been shopping I came into the house and saw the boys taking a nap. When I went into the parlor Alice was reclining in a chair wearing her black open bottom girdle and dark brown stockings sitting with her legs spread wide open. Her teats were hanging down to her belly button as she was wearing no bra at all. On the floor in front of her mother was Mary with her face buried in her mothers cunt. Alice was in ecstacie as Mary was sucking her large clit. I told Mary to spread her legs open and I got down on my back and slid up under Mary's cunt and spread her shaved lips far apart and began sucking on her large clit. As I looked up at her belly I could see Mary had also removed her nursing bra and her large teats were hanging straight down, dripping her milk out of the large nipples. I stopped sucking her clit and quickly moved up under her udders and latched onto one. I nursed that one for about ten minutes than shifted to the other one. I was wearing my black garter belt and sheer brown stockings with no panties on. Suddenly as I was suckling on Mary's teat I felt this warm stream of pee come dribbling down on my belly. Mary must have had to piss and couldn't hold it any longer so she just let loose on me. I stopped nursing and moved down under her cunt lips again and got the final droplets coming out of her cunt in my mouth. I reached up with my mouth and began sucking on her cunt again and she gave a final squirt that got my face all wet.

Mary stood up and auntie got out of the chair. It looked funny to see both of them with no bra on and their milk filled teats hanging way down almost to their navels.They each took a teat in each hand and cupped it. Milk was leaking out of each of the four nipples. Alice said "Oh dear, I have so much milk I don't know what to do with it all. I think I should just bottle it for future use for him."

Mary agreed with her. "Bill just isn't nursing me enough after I feed the baby. I didn't realize I was going to be so full of milk all the time."

That evening an answer to their problem was solved when my father rang the doorbell. "Well Mac what are you doing here" auntie asked.

"I decided to come down and see if there was anything I could do to help with you and the babies. Perhaps a visit of a few days and then go back home to see if your niece is dried out."

I could see aunties and Mary's eyes light up at the prospect of another man in the house for a few days. I knew immediately what would be happening to all of us and I knew it would be good for them.

Aunt Alice asked father if he needed to dress and he replied "No, I need to take a few things off and I'll be all set." With that he took his shirt and trousers off and revealed that he was wearing a cut out bra, eight strap open bottom girdle and tan full fashioned stockings with dark heel and seams. He opened his bag and took out a pair of one and a half inch pumps, slipped them on and said "Now I think I am all set."

Aunt Alice's and Mary's eyes both lit up at the sight of his six inch cock sticking out the bottom of his girdle and dangling on his thigh. Mary said "I need to suck on that purple headed monster and right now." She sank to her knees, grabbed his prick, and stuffed it all in her mouth. She immediately began sucking vigorously on it and I thought father was going to shoot his nuts off right then and there. He looked at Alice and told her she was leaking milk all over the place. "If you need to be nursed Alice, then get over here in front of me so I can suck your teats." Alice stepped in front of him and he slipped his hand under one of her teats, put it in his mouth, and began suckling her. She looked at me with the look of 'Why don't you suck the other one Jeanne so I get rid of all this milk I have dripping out of my teats?'. So I lifted the other teat to my mouth and began to nurse her.

Meanwhile, Mary was fondling his nuts and still sucking his cock when he stepped back from her and began pissing all over her girdle and teats. She stuck her face right in front of his cock and opened her mouth and took a big drink of his hot pee. She swallowed it and took another drink as he finished pissing on her. Alice told us we had suckled her teats enough and that she felt relieved to get rid of some of her milk. I let loose immediately, but father had to suckle a couple of more minutes.

We all stepped back to look at one another, seeing how we looked dressed in our female attire. Alice and Mary thought father looked very fine with his girdle, stockings, bra, and mid high heeled shoes. Cross dressed just like a man should be and with a nice long cock to go with it. Mary simply couldn't leave his cock alone and was playing with it again.

I suggested we each go to bed, me with auntie and father with Mary and maybe we could get our fucking out of the way before dinner. Mary and father headed for her room and I motioned to auntie to wait a minute. I wanted to listen and see how long it took father to mount Mary and fuck her good. About one minute later I heard Mary shout "Give me your fucking purple headed monster and stick it all the way up my fucking wet cunt. I have been dreaming about fucking you for over ten years now and I'm finally going to get your prick stuck in me." I couldn't believe what I was hearing and then father said "I'll put this long motherfucking prick up where it hasn't been before and will have you screaming that it is too long you little cock fucking whore."

With that, he must have really shoved it to her, because we could hear her suck her breath in and say "God almighty, where in the hell did you learn to fuck like this? That fucking prick of yours is inside my fucking cervix and I'm going to be creaming all over your fucking cock." With that Mary must literally have climaxed all over his cock because we heard him say to her "You just saturated my fucking cock with your love juice. Now I'm going to flood your cunt fucking cervix with my semen and sperm." As he filled her cunt she hollered "You big cock fucking motherfucker. You're filling my cunt with your love juice."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers