Great Auntie, Second Cousin and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast on Saturday we decided what we were going to wear and just sort of laid back and chilled out the balance of the day. We went to bed Saturday night after the boys were fed and I fucked Mary good and hard, depositing a good load of baby batter in her cunt. Again I could hear auntie telling father to ram his motherfucking cock up inside her wet cunt harder. Finally she hollered and told him he had made her climax about five times.

Sunday morning we fed the boys, got them into some nice clothes and then we got dressed. Auntie told father and me that under no circumstances were we to put panties or knickers on. We checked each others seams, gathered up the boys and headed for church. Father Peters hailed us as we arrived and introductions were made and Father asked who the sponsors were. Daddy and I told him we were. Father Peters told us to go over by the baptismal font where he proceeded to sprinkle the boys with holy water and blessed them. He then asked auntie and Mary if they had let the boys be circumcised. Auntie said "No" and Father told her to take their diapers off so he could bless their cocks. Auntie and Mary took their diapers off and Father took hold of their cocks and skinned their foreskins back, then sprinkled holy water on them and blessed their cocks. Then he pulled their foreskins back over their cocks and had auntie and Mary pull their diapers back up.

Father Peters then asked auntie and Mary if they had been blessed lately and they both said "No". He wanted to know if father and I had been, obviously thinking we were females. I shook my head "No" and he told us to pull our dresses up so he could bless our cunts. "Oh Holy Mother of God." he said. "What do I have here?" With that he gently fondled fathers cock and nuts first, stroking his cock ever so slightly, then reached over and fondled me. With that he took his wand and sprinkled holy water over both of our cocks and nuts, then turned to Alice and Mary. "Spread your legs open so I can bless you too." He shook his wand at their cunts and had them dripping holy water down their legs.

"Now Alice, Sister Marie and I will be at your house for dinner this evening and if you don't have any good Scotch on hand I would suggest you stop and get some on the way home. What you and the rest of you are wearing will do nicely, except you can take off the dresses and slips and put on a gown. Sister and I will be dressed appropriately for visiting you and we will bring along a case so as to be able to spend the night." Father Peters said.

We all put our dresses down, asked Father what he and Sister Marie might like for dinner, bundled the babies up, and went toward home. We stopped and got a very good bottle of Scotch and some steaks and other fixings. When we got home the first things we all did was to stand on the front porch, raise our dresses and slips, and take a good piss. If you have ever seen four people pissing all at the same time you know it is hilarious to watch.

Around five Father Peter's car pulled in the driveway and went to the rear of the house. Auntie and I went to greet them as father was watching Mary feed her little boy. As Father got out of the car I couldn't help but notice he was wearing a dress and very dark stockings. Sister Marie got out on the passenger side and as she came around the back of the car I could see she was not in her nun's habit, but wearing a pretty dress and beige stockings with dark seams. Father Peter reached into the back seat and picked up a small overnight bag and they proceeded to come up to the house. Auntie and I greeted them and Sister Marie quickly asked auntie where she could take a pee. Auntie took her around the back of the house and told her to lift her skirt and pee away. Well, Father Peter and I weren't going to let this go by without watching, so we went to the back of the house and stood there as Sister Marie with her dress pulled up and no panties on, a very black growth of pubic hair covering her cunt and belly and the piss streaming down out of her cunt in a torrent. This excited Father Peter so much that he had to lift his dress and I could see he was well endowed with about a five inch long uncut prick. He wanked it a couple of times till Sister finished pissing then told her to come over and take hold of it and play with it for a moment.

We watched as they played with each other, then auntie told them we needed to go inside for drinks. Father and Mary greeted them as they came inside and auntie asked what their drink would be. Both told her Scotch straight up and neat. We all kind of looked a litle taken aback but auntie proceeded to pour them a Scotch stright up. She fixed us our usual martinis and we sat back and toasted each other and got comfortable.

Father Peter said "You perhaps wonder why I informed you that Sister Marie and I would be here for dinner and drinks tonight. When I asked you to raise your skirts so I could bless your cunts I didn't immediately realize that I had two males in the group. Sister Marie and I aren't exactly saints oursleves, but we do keep our little secret safe among our friends. Marie loves to suck and fuck cock and I love to eat pussy and fuck women. We also like to watch uncut men piss as well as watching women piss, so I thought this might be a good spot to be this evening. Having said that, Sister has taken a fancy to Mac and I am infatuated with Alice. So, I know that leaves Mary and Jean but probably only for a little while. Now Sister why don't you stand up and give us all a fashion show of how a nun dresses when she is horny?"

Sister stood up in front of father and asked him to unzip her dress. He did so and she shrugged out of it revealing a very sheer white slip that barely hid anything from view. It was clear she was wearing a black eight strap garter girdle and beige stockings with black heels and seams. Her rather full teats were encased in a sheer black cut out bra that enabled about half her teats to stick out of the bra. Marie pulled the slip over her head to reveal a full growth of armpit hair that was very dark. With that she turned around to father and took her hands and slowly spread her cunt lips wide apart so he could see she was pierced. Then she proceeded to take one of his hands and put it on her cunt lips and told him he was going to be fucking her later tonight. Since she hardly ever wore street clothes she apparently never shaved her legs either as they were covered with coal black hair which was matted down under her beige stockings. Daddy took a hand and began rubbing his hand up and down her stocking clad legs telling her how much he liked seeing all the hair on them. Then he took his other hand and began spreading her cunt lips so he could play with her rings.

Meanwhile Father Peters moved over toward auntie and in no uncertain terms just told her to get her fucking dress and slip off. He wanted to see her gray haired cunt and play with her pussy. He then told Mary and me that he and Marie needed a refill of Scotch and to hurry with it. He was thirsty and he wanted to fuck Mary's mother as quickly as he could. With that, he stood up and slipped off his dress and slip revealing a very erect cock about five inches long and quite uncut.

Auntie took hold of his cock immediately and began stroking it up and down, pulling back Father Peters foreskin. She had it in her mouth in an instant and sucked hard on it. He decided he didn't want to fill her mouth quite yet, so he told her to let it go for awhile. Now Father Peters momentarily turned his attention to Mary, just to look at her red haired belly and shaved cunt. "Sister, did you ever see a women's cunt shaved like this one is?" he asked.

"No Father Peter, I don't think I have

but it certainly looks divine doesn't it? I may have to put my tongue in it a little later and see how tasty it is." she replied.

With that Mary and I hastened to the kitchen to repair everyones drinks and get some snacks before dinner arrived. We took them back into the living room and father had Sister Marie on her back and was fucking her good and hard and she was squealing and hollering, telling him how good his long fucking cock felt in her cunt.

Father Peters had auntie sitting on his uncut prick and she was bouncing up and down on it telling him she hoped she was pregnant again. If she wasn't she hoped he would breed her tonight. Father Peters looked aghast at the suggestion, but said if it were to be, then let it be. Auntie continued bouncing up and down and suddenly Father Peters hollered "Holy Mother of God. Here I come Alice. I'm sure to breed you with this load of semen I'm giving you." Alice just continued to sit on his prick and savor the moment of being fucked by the parish priest.

Meanwhile daddy was still driving his long cock in and out of Sister Marie's hairy pussy and finally gave his cock one long hard shove in and I knew he had blasted his load of semen into her hairy cunt. She laid on the floor with her eyes wide in amazement at how far up inside her cunt his cock was. "Holy Mother of Mary" she cried, "I didn't think you were going to fuck me so far inside my cunt with that long motherfucking cock of yours Mac. You must be up inside me a foot or so and I think I am going to be leaking your fucking semen all night long. I'll probably have to put my Directoire Knickers on before I go to bed for the night or I'll be all wet all night."

Father Peters was wide eyed at the way Sister Marie was talking. "I need to hear confessions if this type of talk continues." he said. "Now be kind and let us have a little more of our beverages and snacks before dinner. Is there anyone who needs to go pee pee besides me?"

Mary said she did, so she and Father Peter went out on the front porch with the rest of us watching and Mary spread her legs wide apart and opened her bare cunt lips and let forth with a torrent of hot piss. It shot out of her peehole and went about three feet out in front of her. Father Peters just grabbed his cock and began pissing through the foreskin. It was very yellow and auntie had to stick her hand in it then lick her fingers off. She told us it tsted a little salty, but otherwise was very good. He then crossed streams with Mary and everyone thought that was quite funny.

Daddy asked Sister Marie how long it had been since she had shaved her pits or he legs and Sister replied "I just observed my Silver Anniversary in the Sisterhood and I haven't laid a razor to anything since the day I took my vows. No one in the convent ever sees me in the nude unless I want them too and since I reside in the Rectory now I don't worry about it. You see, the Bishop appointed me as Father Peters administrative assistant so I took up residence at the Rectory."

Do you find my lush growth of coal black hair exciting and exotic? I seem to have as much hair on my legs and under my arms as many men do."

Daddy replied that he found it extremely sexual and loved the way her legs looked encased in the nylon stockings she was wearing. He carefully explained to Father Peter and Sister Marie that his wife and mother in law were fucking alcoholics and that his wife was pretty much a whore, in that she was fucking a couple of other men. Since we lived in a small community, everyone in town knew about her drinking and fucking around.

Father Peters wanted to know what kind of cocks my mother liked and daddy told him that she preferred men who were uncut. "Ah a nice choice." he replied. "She gets to play with the foreskin and other features, but that is not a good problem for you to have my son. What does she do with other mens cocks?"

"She sucks their cocks as well as fucking them. She also loves "golden showers" and lets them piss all over her. Alice's sister is my mother in law and she is almost as bad, because when Margaret is fucking one of her buddies, Agnes takes on the other one. She likes a huge cock stuck in her cunt just like my wife does. So that is one reason I am here with Alice and Mary."

Mary and I repaired to the kitchen after she fed the baby. She didn't even bother fastening the cup to her bra, but just let both of them hang down and her teats still dribbling milk out of the nipples. I leaned over to her and took a nipple in my mouth and gently sucked on it. She told me that felt good and it was much different than the baby feeding. I nursed for a couple of minutes, swallowing the milk as it came out the nipple then released her nipple. It continued to dribble, but Mary said not to worry about it.

We set the steaks on to grill, finished baking the potatoes, made up a large bowl of salad, fresh asparagus, and got dinner rolls and butter out and called them for dinner. The Scotch bottle was put on the table along with a pitcher of martinis and a bowl of ice as well as a pitcher of water.

Auntie came in to the dining room holding Father Peters cock and her teats hanging loose without a bra. Sister Marie had also doffed her bra and daddy was playing with her cunt as they walked in. Mary simply took her bra off and let her teats hang down while I just remained as I was.

Father Peter asked the blessing on the food, particularly the asparagus because he knew we would all have stinky pee from eating it, and on our individual sexual desires and asked the Lord to let those women who wanted to be bred tonight to be granted that wish. With that we toasted each other and dined. Father Peters and Sister Marie agreed, as did the others, that the meal was superb. So, we retrieved the brandy glasses and poured each person a small amount of fine brandy and everyone lit cigarettes including Sister Marie who said "Don't be fooled by the fact that I wear a habit and serve the Lord. I have vices too and one of them is smoking an occasional cigarette once in awhile. Another is having a nice fat cock inside my belly once in awhile and leaving a full load of semen for me to keep inside of me. You need to know that celibacy was not part of my vows as a nun."

Brandy finished and cigarettes done, Mary and I cleared the table and cleaned off the plates and utensils. Mary's teats were full again and I told her she needed to nurse the baby. I finished the kitchen work and when I went into the living room Alice was sitting in the easy chair with her legs spread wide open, nursing the baby while Father Peters had his face buried in her cunt. Daddy had Sister Marie lying on the couch with one leg over the back of it and the other on the floor with her spreading her cunt lips wide apart so he could suck her clitoris and her pee hole too. Mary had her baby at the teat and told me to come over so I could suck her cunt. She spread her legs apart and I spread her cunt lips and found her very hard clit and just fastened my mouth over it and sucked it hard. She must have been very horny because I felt her come quite hard almost immediately. That was followed by a few dribbles of pee which I drank quickly. I could tell the asparagus was already working because I could smell the aroma that is peculiar to asparagus.

I looked up at Sister Mary and saw that daddy had his cock impaled in her cunt and she was squealing with glee as she was getting fucked. Father Peters also had his cock in aunties cunt and was giving her a good fucking. After Mary put the baby in the crib, I parted her cunt lips and thrust my prick inside of her. She got very wet almost at once and told me to just spray her cunt with semen. I thrust about five more times and blasted my load in her cunt.

We all proceeded to fuck each of the women we were paired up with when suddenly Father Peters yelled "Holy Mother of God. I am going to blow my fucking nuts off in Alice and I feel like Mount Vesuvius blowing off." With that Alice spread her legs even wider apart to accept all of his engorged cock and as he arched his back and filled her with his pollen, she squealed with delight as he did so.

Daddy was giving Sister Mary a fantastic ride and I saw him as he ejaculated his load in her cunt. She wiggled and squirmed under the ministering of his cock, then when he pulled out he squeezed the head of his cock as he was over her stocking tops and gave each leg a drop or two of pearly semen. He also wiped his cock off on them and smeared them good.

"There you are Sister." he said. "When you take those stockings off and see the white on them it will remind you of the good fucking you got from me and all the hot semen I injected into your cunt."

"Oh. I may not even wash them darling Mac." she replied. "I may stash them away in my lingerie drawer as a remembrance of how good you fucked me tonight."

After I had spewed my semen into Mary's cunt, Father reminded us that he needed to be back at the rectory early in the morning. I told him I would ride over with him then walk back to aunties house. However, Sister Mary also needed to get back, but Mary said she would take her to the rectory later in the morning. So it was all settled as to how this would work out for the night.

We watched as auntie and Mary fed the boys with Sister saying she longed to be able to nurse a baby. Father Peters told her if she kept fucking around she might get pregnant and then nurse one of her own. The boys finished feeding, got their diapers changed with Father and Sister watching intently to see their little uncut pricks. Sister Mary remarked that she had never seen little boys with peters that had foreskins hanging over the end of them.

Father Peters told her that it was quite common for the foreskin of a baby to completely cover the end of his prick. In fact he had never seen an uncut baby with a foreskin that didn't hang over the end of his peter. Just to make Sister Mary happy, both auntie and Mary pulled the foreskins of their boys back so Sister could see the heads of their little cocks.

"Oh my." she said."They are so red and wet."

Auntie told her that was very natural and most male babies had red heads on their cocks if they were uncircumcised.

With that auntie and Mary put the boys down for the night then came back to have another drink and cigarette before everyone retired for the night.

When they returned we paired off with auntie and Father Peters , daddy and Sister Mary, and Mary and me getting together.

Having finished our drinks and cigarettes, we all went upstairs to our respective bedrooms to presumably retire for the night.

However, five minutes had not elapsed until I heard Sister Mary tell daddy to get his big motherfucking cock back in her wet cunt and auntie telling Father Peters the same thing. Bsprings squeaked and after a few minutes I heard Sister Mary squeal that daddy's fucking cock was making her spasm and orgasm all over the place.

Subsequently, it was aunties turn to holler about Father Peters big prick being in her cunt so far it was tickling her cervix and she was orgasmening all over his prick. I heard her holler at him "Fuck me you motherfucking priest. Ram that long dick of yours in me as far as you can get it. I'm hot for your cock."

Suddenly it got very quiet and even Mary was snoring softly beside me. I heard her get up about three o'clock and go down to feed the baby, but she came back up, pissed, and came back to bed. I reached for her teat and she guided my mouth to it and I nursed the warm milk from it for a few minutes. Then we turned over and slept.

I got up about six o'clock and pissed and went down and put the coffee pot on. When I went back upstairs I looked in on Father Peters and auntie and he had her on her knees and elbows and had mounted her from behind. Her teats were leaking milk and rubbing across the sheets getting them all wet, but she was in the throes of a climax so she didn't care. Suddenly Father gave his cock a good hard shove and blew a load of semen in her cunt.

When I looked in the bedroom with Sister Mary and daddy, Sister had mounted daddy and was astride his cock moving up and down quite rapidly on it. Suddenly, she sat very quiet as daddy delivered a nut sack full of pollen into her gaping cunt.