Great Auntie, Second Cousin and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

We looked in and saw she was riding his cock and he was sucking on one of her teats. Milk was streaming down her chest from her other teat and Mac just squeezed the nipple and underside of it and milk squirted all over the place. She finally got down off of him and sucked his cock to clean him up. About that time we just told them it was pee pee time and to get in the shower.

Mac told us he really had to piss, so Alice and Mary knelt down in the shower and Mac began spraying each of them with his piss. Auntie told me to join in if I needed to go so I just aimed my cock at Mary and told her to open her mouth so she could get a drink. I sprayed her mouth good then turned to auntie and did the same thing to her. When Mac and I finished we laid down on the floor and Mary and Alice straddled us and spread their cunt lips wide open and peed all over us. Mac had his girdle and stockings soaked as did I.

Finally it ended and we stripped down and turned the showers on. I soaped auntie while father played with Mary and her shaved cunt. We finished showering and I dried auntie off and Mac dried Mary off. Then they dried us off with auntie playing with my hanging nuts a little more than necessary.

We dressed and Mary and auntie fed their babies while father and I just watched as the boys sucked on their mothers teats. Auntie switched teats in the middle of the feeding and then burped her little boy and let father change his wet diaper. Father commented about the nice size of their uncut cocks and indicated it looked like they were going to be well hung when they got older.

Dinner was ordered out and Mary fixed a nice size pitcher of very dry cold martinis. Father had put on a garter belt and stockings after his shower along with his mid heeled pumps. I just put on a gown while Mary and auntie also put on garter belts, stockings, and open cup bras. Their breasts were loaded with milk and it was leaking out of their nipples. They both decided that they needed to put a pad over their nipples to absorb the milk. Their nipples were sticking out of the bra cups and looked very enticing but neither father nor I decided to nurse just then. Auntie sat with her legs spread wide open and I could see her very hairy pussy lips hanging down. Father got up and went to his case and took out two packages, handing one each to Mary and auntie. He told them he had a little surprise for each of them and hoped they would like them.

Mary opened hers first and held up a very, very sheer pair of white Directoire Knickers. Auntie opened her package and held up a very, very sheer pair of black Directoire Knickers. Father told them they were so sheer that they would be able to see their own cunt hair through them. They both oohed and aahed about them and decided to model them for us right then and there. Auntie pulled hers up so the gusset was right at her grey haired cunt and you could clearly see through them. Mary pulled hers up tight also and you could not only see her clean shaven cunt lips but her very red pubic hair too.

"Where did you get these lovely items?" Alice asked father.

"Oh, I have a lady in Princeton who secures things like this for me from time to time." he replied. "She knows what I like and then orders them for me. They do seem to fit you quite well." he said. "Do you like them?" he asked.

"Oh they are absolutely gorgeous." Mary replied. "I know when Bill sees me in them he will get a hard on right away. Jim, on the other hand, will want to know where he can get a pair."

Auntie Alice said "Mac, I think I need at least two more pairs of these. I know I won't be able to keep them dry, if you know what I mean."

Father replied "Alice, I'll be more than happy to get you a couple of more pairs. Do you want them in white or black or some other color? She can dye them a lot of different colors for me. Why did you say you won't be able to keep them dry?"

"Because I'll either pee in them or I'll leak semen from someone in them they will be all wet. If you fucked me tonight I wouldn't wipe your semen out of my cunt and it would all leak into the crotch of these. They are so wonderful. They come down on the thighs just below the tops of our stockings and I can see my garter belt and stocking tops right through them. You love yours too don't you Mary?"

"Oh yes mother. They are very lovely. I want to thank you Uncle Mac for getting them for us. I think I will need at least two more pairs of them also."

By now the babies needed to be fed, so Mary and Alice got them up and we sat and watched as they nursed on their mothers teats. Alice burped hers first and then Mary's guy told her he had taken enough by not wanting to suck on her nipples any more. They changed their diapers, paying close attention to their uncut little pricks, making sure they peeled the foreskin back and cleaning their cock heads good. They bundled them up for the night and we all headed upstairs to go to bed. I knew Alice was going to want father to sleep with her because she wanted him playing with her all night long. I especially knew she had never had the opportunity to fuck him even though his wife was Alice's niece.

It didn't take long for that message to come through loud and clear and I went with Mary to her room. I told her I wanted to eat her cunt out and suck on her clit and she agreed that it would be nice for a man to want to do that. She told me to pull her Directoire Knickers down and take them off of her legs. She didn't want to get them wet with pee or semen. She suggested we wait a few minutes then quietly go to her mothers door and listen to what my father and her mother were up to. I thought that would be a great idea, but I had to run my hand through her cunt lips once before we did that. She was already leaking and her lips were wet. I knew she wanted some cock inside her, but that would wait a bit.

We quietly went out into the hallway and stopped at her mothers bedroom door. It was tightly closed but we could hear the conversation taking place inside. Alice was talking and told father that he had a tremendous cock and since it was sticking straight out at her belly she presumed her wanted to fuck her. She also told him she really was glad he was with her and she loved the Directoire Knickers he had given her. Then she said she needed to suck on his big dick and for him to stand still while she got on her knees. Once she started sucking all he could do was tell her how good it felt to have her mouth over his cock and for her to take as much of it in her mouth as she could. Alice told him she really loved it when he wore his female attire and that we were all getting into wearing girdles and stockings. She finally said "Mac, I have to have that giant prick of your fucking my very wet pussy. Please stick it all the way in my cunt and just leave it there for a minute or two. Nurse my teats while you are doing that." She told him to unfasten her bra and take it off so her teats were hanging loose. Then she said she wanted him fucking her from behind like a stallion mounting a mare. She got up on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air, stocking clad legs sticking out behind her and her milk filled teats hanging down from her chest.

Father got behind her and she spread her cunt wide open and he rammed his cock full length into her wet cunt and left it there. She squealed with delight and told him to "fuck me good" with that long cock. Mary and I could see them fucking because they had left the light on the dresser turned on. Father probed the depths of her cunt and Alice told him she would like for him to breed her before he had to go back home. He looked a bit funny standing there wearing his garter girdle, dark stockings and high heels pushing his cock in and pulling it out of her cunt.

"Ram that motherfucker up in me you motherfucking motherfucker." she said. "I need that fucking cock stuck in my cervix and I want you to spurt all your semen into my cervix. That way if I have a good egg your sperm will pollinate it and I'll get pregnant again. Now stick that motherfucker up in me."

Suddenly, father just stiffened up and grabbed one of her teats and started squeezing it causing her milk to squirt all over the sheets. I knew he had shot his load in Alice's cunt and she just told him to leave his long prick in there.

By this time Mary had taken hold of my cock and was on her knees sucking it. She had obviously gotten turned on by her mother and my father fucking and needed me to stick it to her. She looked up at me as if to say "Can we go into my room so I can have your cock in my cunt?"

I let her know I wanted to watch father and auntie a little longer to see what they were going to do next, but that she could get down on her knees and start sucking my stiff prick. I no sooner had said that then she was swallowing my cock in her mouth. She played her tongue along the ridges and then sucked hard on it.

Meanwhile, auntie and father were still coupled and father showed no signs of wanting to pull his prick out of aunties cunt. He was just keeping it in her cunt and she was letting him "milk" her teats so much that the sheets were beginning to get really wet. Finally he pulled his sticky wet cock out of aunties sopping wet cunt and moved around to the side of the bed so she could take it in her mouth.

"Clean that motherfucking cock of mine off you whore." he said. "You just couldn't get enough prick in your cunt, so now you get to finish it by licking me and sucking all the semen and your juices off of it." Alice proceeded to stick his still somewhat erect cock in her mouth and nursed on him. Auntie finally saw both Mary and me standing outside her bedroom looking in at both of them. She just smiled as she continued to suck his prick.

Father said to her "I have to piss, so get off the bed and get into the bathroom shower so I can piss all over you, you fucking whore. You just need a good golden shower to get you all wet." With that, he stood back and helped Alice get off the bed. It was then he also saw us.

"How long have the two of you been standing there?" he asked.

"Long enough to have seen almost the entire show." I replied. "You were really giving auntie a pretty good fucking. She was bucking like a mare in heat when you were fucking her."

"Well, he said, since you have seen us and since we both have to piss, you might as well join us, but then we are going to bed and get some sleep."

All four of us went into the shower and father and I sat on the floor and auntie stood over father and Mary stood over me. They opened their cunt lips and the hot golden nectar began flowing out of their pee holes. It was very hot and suddenly Mary and her mother changed aims and I was being pissed on by auntie and father was being pissed on by Mary. Father stuck his face up and opened his mouth and took a drink of her pee.

Just as suddenly as it had begun it stopped. Alice stuck her cunt in fathers face and he began sucking her cunt through all of her gray hair while Mary put her hairless cunt lips up to my mouth and I sucked on her peehole.

Father and I got up and Mary and auntie sat down on the floor. Father really did have to go as they no sooner sat down than he was pissing all over both of them. He guided it into Mary's red hair and auntie's grey haired pussy lips. Auntie opened her mouth and he let her have a big drink which she swallowed. I stuck my cock right in front of Mary's mouth and told her to open it so she could get a piss cocktail. I then simply drenched her garter girdle and stockings with the rest of my pee. We finally had all emptied our bladders and I helped Mary out of her girdle, stockings and bra. Her heavy teats hung down on her chest like two balloons. Daddy helped auntie out of her girdle and stockings and then he undid his stockings and slipped them off along with his girdle. We turned the showers on and began soaping each other vigorously. I especially soaped Mary's slick cunt getting a good lather worked up on it, then I rinsed her off.

We dried each other off and decided to call it a night. Mary and I slipped into sheer gowns and went to bed. She got up about two o'clock to nurse her baby and I watched her feed him. When she finished she went into the bathroom, peed, and came back to bed with her cunt all wet. I put my face down next to her cunt and she spread her lips open and I sucked on her clit then stuck my tongue in her cunt. She wiggled and squirmed a little, had an orgasm, and told me that was enough. We went to sleep and slept until nearly seven o'clock in the morning.

When we went downstairs for breakfast auntie was sitting in a chair in the kitchen with her stocking clad legs spread wide apart.

Father was on his knees in front of her with his face in her crotch and more openly, his tongue licking her cunt. He had on a black open bottom girdle and tan stockings with a dark heel and seam. Alice was writhing in her chair as father continued sucking and nibbling on her clitoris.

Alice's teats were obviously full of milk and it appeared she had not fed her baby yet. He was still sleeping and she probably thought she would get some cock in before breakfast. Alice's face showed she was in heaven and as father continued sucking her cunt, she began fondling her teats causing her milk to begin spraying all over fathers back.

Mary said "I need your fucking cock back in my cunt again. Seeing your father eating my mothers cunt makes me horny. I can't believe she has become such a cock hound in the last several months. We used to simply pee all over each other and then you arrived and she became insatiable about getting fucked. I just can't imagine what it is that caused her to become such a cock whore."

I told her to get on the coffee table on her hands and knees with her knees at the edge. Her dark stockings had twisted seams from all the playing we did last night and she hadn't bothered to straighten them yet this morning. I spread her ass cheeks apart and looked at all the beautiful flaming red hair around her ass and down her thighs, then plunged my hard cock in her cunt. She gasped as I shoved it in, but quickly got into a rythm of my cock going in and out of her gaping cunt. She came a couple of times almost immediately, then I cut loose with another load of semen inside her cunt. I left my cock way up inside her cunt till she stopped wiggling, then slowly withdrew it and as I did so I wiped some of our juices off on her stocking tops. She quickly turned around and pulled my cock inside her mouth so she could clean it off. When she was finished she pulled my foreskin back over the head of it and sucked it some more.

We turned just in time to see auntie and father going at it hot and heavy with milk spilling all over aunties teats as father bored his cock into her. She was squealing and hollering as he fucked her good and deep with his big prick. Father reached up and grabbed the nipple of one teat and began squeezing it causing aunties milk to spray all over the place. Finally, auntie hollered at him that she needed his love juice flooding her cunt and we saw him arch his back and thrust his cock inside her as far as it would go and we both knew he had blasted her cunt with a huge load of semen. He kept his turgid prick stuck in her cunt for a couple of minutes, then slowly pulled it out. We could see it was covered with his semen and her juices. He slowly wiped his cock on her stocking tops before she sat up. As she sat up in the chair, auntie grabbed a hold of his cock and stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it for a couple of minutes, cleaning the remaining juices off of it. She finally pulled his foreskin back over the head of his cock and sat back in the chair with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"You are the biggest motherfucking cocks man I have ever known. That prick of yours is constantly

on the prowl. You have a fucking cock that would cause any woman to want to be fucked by it. She could orgasm just looking at it. I never realized you were such a motherfucking cocks man until just now. I'll need two days before my fucking cunt will be ready to fuck it again." Alice said.

Father told us on Monday morning he needed to get back home and see how his fucking whore wife was doing. He didn't wear any female attire but rather left it in aunties dresser for the next time he came down. He also told them he would get each of them two more pair of Directoire Knickers and either bring them down or send them in the mail.

Auntie said "What if you knocked me up and I am pregnant again?"

Father simply said "If you're pregnant and I am the father, then you will have another baby to feed. Frankly, I hope I did breed you because you're just a fucking cock hound. I love the golden showers and everyone fucking each other and pissing all over each other."

Auntie told father about the baptismal in a couple of weeks and wanted to know if he would be a Godparent for one of the boys. Father agreed and said he would be down on a Friday evening so he would have time to get ready for the event. Auntie informed him we would all be going to the church as ladies wearing dresses and father looked her a little aghast. I guess he didn't see how it could be done, but auntie and Mary knew about Father Peters and how he liked looking at the ladies.

Father left and auntie and Mary began nursing their babies. I suckled aunties empty teat while she fed her boy. When they were finished they burped them, changed them and put them on the floor to play. Mary told her mother she had to pee pee, so we went upstairs to the bathroom and I sat down in the shower. Mary stood over me, spread her cunt lips wide open and began a steady stream of very warm piss, drenching my face and cock. I knew would have to change my girdle and stockings as they were soaking wet. When she finished she squatted down in front of me and told me to eat her fucking cunt. I proceeded to stick my tongue in her slit and then saw her large pee hole and began to suck it. She went into a frenzy and gave me the remains of her golden nectar. Mary stepped back and auntie stepped in and spread her cunt wide open and began drenching me too. She peed and peed and I thought she was never going to finish. She had piss running down her thighs and legs and I told her she was going to have to change stockings. She just smiled and said "You know, I hope your father got me knocked up again. I think I'd like to have another baby to go with the one I have now. Then I could keep nursing and have my teats filled with milk all the time."

Mary said "I want Bill to fuck me good and knock me up too. I'm also ready for a second baby. Now Jeanne, you need to suck my teats for awhile."

A couple of weeks went by and on Friday evening father came rolling in for the weekend. Auntie asked how Agnes and Margaret were doing and he told her they couldn't leave the sauce alone. Margaret was drunk everyday and Agnes a couple of times a week. Dinner was ordered out and we had cocktails before dinner. Of course the gin went through auntie in a hurry and she informed everyone she needed to pee, so we went out on the front porch where she raised her skirt and proceeded to cut loose with a torrent. After a couple of minutes the flow subsided and dribbled down her thighs getting her stocking tops damp. She dropped her skirt just as dinner was being delivered. I don't think the delivery man saw anything, but he surely noticed the puddle on the front porch and probably couldn't help but think someone had just pissed.

After dinner we had another drink and discussed Sunday afternoon. Everyone was going to the church in dresses and girdle and stockings with high heeled shoes. I went upstairs with Mary while father and auntie went to her bedroom. It didn't take five minutes until she was hollering at him to stick his big fucking uncut cock in her cunt and fuck the hell out of her. Mary undressed to her girdle and hose and then got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, playing with my foreskin for a long time before peeling it back and sucking my cock. I blasted a load of semen in her mouth and then told her to get on the bed and spread her cunt wide open so I could eat her out. She squealed and hollered like a sow in heat as I sucked her hard clitty. We snuggled up to each other and I nursed on her nipples, getting a nice load of milk from her.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers