Guardian Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie saw the shocked look on her face and had to giggle just a little bit. She never got tired of telling this part of an otherwise, gruesome story. It always caught everyone off guard that one of the 'bad guys' married and knocked up one of the kidnapped. Mother Luna must have seen promise in this young man for Kyle to spare his life. Kyle always said that his wolf whispered to spare the young one; he was no threat to them or their pack.

"I knew that would get your attention," Maggie said pleasantly.

"You're telling me that Dmitry...and Jennifer...how the hell did that happen?" Rachel said as she continued to gape like a pig with an apple stuck in her mouth.

"Well shut your mouth and I will tell you. Seriously sweetie, close your mouth. You are starting to gather flies," Maggie said with a giggle.

"Dmitry continued to answer Kyle's questions to the best of his knowledge. The lieutenant named Sasha just sat there and stared daggers at the kid. Dmitry knew his life was now null and void at Black Fjord. He would be shot on site for treason if he went back. The funny thing about it all is that Dmitry threw his lot in with a pack of werewolves over his former employer; he said at that moment he never felt safer to know there were beings strong enough to take on Gregory. Apparently his father scared him more than any other human. Even though Grigor was blood and his father, he never felt loved or was treated as a son. Grigor Khrushchev was nothing more than an employer to him and easily forgotten like the taste of 'bad borsch' according to Dmitry.

Kyle asked how many men to suspect and how they were armed. Dmitry explained they were a five man team; the four kidnappers and the driver. Anatoly commanded this group and was most likely 'interrogating' the girls himself -- so six men total. Dmitry said all the kidnappers were experienced Spetsnaz and three were Afghan veterans, including Major Ivanov. All were armed with automatic weapons and their personal side arms; they were proficient at hand to hand combat but seriously doubted this would be a problem when faced with a pack of pissed off werewolves. To the best of his knowledge no one in the group handled demolitions, so the chance of explosives was slim. It may be possible that one or two were carrying fragmentation grenades, but again he doubted it.

Kyle asked about the layout of the steam tunnels. Dmitry said he only saw the plans for the steam tunnels a couple of times, but the layout was fairly simple. There are three maintenance tunnels that branch off from the main room that acts as ventilation. The room is lower than tunnels and they slope downward to meet it. Dmitry expected that there would be one guard in every tunnel; these men are most likely the lower ranking members, all sergeants. Anatoly and his two lieutenants will be in charge of interrogating the women. Again Dmitry cautioned the group about Anatoly. He was a sick, demented bastard that got off on the pain of others. Dmitry said Anatoly was known to torture and kill prostitutes for fun; he became sexually excited from the fear and cruelty. He warned Kyle to expect the worst and hope for the best. They had been able to track down the kidnappers within four hours, so the chances all were alive were still good.

Finally Kyle asked if there was anything else to expect. Dmitry said he didn't expect it but an old Spetsnaz trick was to booby trap entrances to secure buildings. There may be something resembling a claymore mine tied to the entrance door by tripwire. It may be best to have Lieutenant Sasha go in front of him to protect anyone from the blast," Maggie started laughing hysterically, "Kyle said that poor bastard named Sasha went ashen with the thought of being used as a human shield for a bunch of werewolves. Dmitry was certainly not winning any friends with the man for suggesting such a tactic."

"When they pulled up to the steam tunnels, Robert ordered the youngest beta named Bull to stay and guard Dmitry. Robert and Kyle had personally selected the father's of Cole and Mikhael to come on the mission; this was their chance at payback. They hoped to take the bastards alive so that the fathers may dispatch of the killers in their own special way. When Kyle asked Dmitry who the likely shooters of our security guards were, Dmitry indicated Anatoly's two lieutenants. The five men quickly undressed and shifted to werewolf. Gods you should see my husband when he shifts...yummy," Maggie said this with an absent tweak of her hardening nipple.

"They grabbed Sasha and forced him on pain of death in front of them. Five snarling werewolves that tower over even the tallest of men is a great motivator to move quickly. Dmitry was correct in mentioning the door being booby-trapped. The instant that Sasha opened the door he disappeared in an explosion of flame and shrapnel. The door smashed his broken body against a large tree as it was torn from its hinges. The poor bastard probably didn't feel anything because there wasn't much left of his body after that. Robert and the others waited outside of the entrance, out of sight, and waited until someone came to inspect the damage. They didn't have to wait long because they suddenly heard the excited voices of the three guards and the foot falls as they raced to face the danger. When they discovered Sasha's body behind what was left of the door, they figured the dumb bastard had come unannounced and had paid the price. Seeing no one else, the guards relaxed their weapons as they turned back towards the tunnels. This is when Robert and Kyle chose to strike. Bill and the two betas leapt out of hiding and quickly overpowered the guards; they knocked them out before one could get a shot off. One was wearing a combat radio and it crackled with excited shouts in Russian.

In a stroke of brilliance Kyle shifted back and quickly grabbed the radio. He reported back in his best Russian to say that Sasha was dead and it was a false alarm. This seemed to appease Anatoly and he ordered them back to their posts. Robert said he and Bill would remain outside to guard the new prisoners. He left Kyle, Dane, and Gustav to take the tunnels. He asked, if possible, to bring the prisoners back alive...for now. Robert wanted more information about Gregory Simpson and his operation. My Robert was planning an unwelcome surprise for Grigor for the pain and suffering he caused our family. Kyle led Dane and Gustav into the tunnels. Dane took the left tunnel, and Gustav took the right. Kyle quickly shifted back and followed the center tunnel. All three kept to the shadows the poor light offered until it was time to strike.

Kyle said what they saw still makes his blood boil. Jennifer and Anna were lying still in broken and bruised heaps. Semen was leaking out of every orifice and there was blood everywhere. The two lieutenants were sitting on two folding chairs playing cards, their dicks still hanging out of their pants; they were taking a little break before they went back to raping the girls. He saw Amber lying there, writhing in agony as Anatoly raped her. Her face was bruised and one of her eyes was swollen shut. The bastard had taken a knife and proceeded to make shallow cuts all over her body. But the most horrifying fact was her abdomen. There were deep bruises and cuts all over; she had been kicked brutally and repeatedly. The floor was soaked with a mixture of blood and amniotic fluid; her water had been broken. Kyle said he was able to connect mentally with Amber through the pain. She was sobbing on the inside and told him their pups were dead. She could no longer feel their tiny heart beats. That was the final straw for Kyle. The sadistic fucker had kidnapped and raped his mate and killed his pups. Kyle says it is the only time he went against one of Robert's orders. Anatoly was not coming out of those tunnels alive.

I asked Kyle what happened afterwards, but he refuses to talk. He says absolute bloodlust overtook him and his conscious mind went quiet as he allowed his wolf complete control over his body. When I finally was able to get Amber to talk about things, she says the only thing she remembers of that moment was Kyle howling in rage and sorrow; his cry carried all the anguish and pain this man had caused them. She said the next thing she saw was Kyle's paw, his talons wrapped tightly around Anatoly's heart. A gaping hole was now where his heart had been. Anatoly's eyes were wide with fear and surprise as the last beats of his heart were silenced. Even for a werewolf, it takes considerable strength to break through a man's chest from behind; there is a lot of bone and tissue you have to overcome. She says everything went black after that when she passed out.

The other two guards were on the ground sniveling and cowering in abject terror. Dane and Gustav had their jaws wrapped around their necks. They were squeezing with enough pressure to draw blood, but not enough to end their lives. Dane and Gustav were not done with them; they still had to pay for the blood of their sons.

Kyle howled to notify Robert and Bill the all clear. They rushed in to help with the girls while Dane and Gustav marched the now sobbing men outside. Robert says when he and Bill went to collect Jennifer and Anna they were completely unconscious; empty syringes were next to their bodies. It seems the other two fucks preferred their victims not to fight back, so they pumped them full of ketamine to keep them quiet. Gratefully, neither Jennifer nor Anna remember actually being raped; thank the Gods neither one became pregnant from this ordeal. I doubt either one could stomach a child conceived in such a manner.

Robert, Kyle, and Bill rushed the girls out of the steam tunnels. In a fortuitous turn of events, Michael Walcott the Alpha of the Archer clan, was able to contact a cousin who flies life flight missions based in Longview. He explained the situation and the minute Robert knew where they were headed he called Corbin to get his helicopter airborne; he was orbiting the area until he received the all clear. He landed the minute the boys came out with the girls. Luckily the accompanying EMT never said a word about what he saw.

Kyle will never forget what Corbin and that other young EMT, I think his name is David, did for him; they saved those girls lives. Every Christmas Kyle has Brent send Corbin and David's families a premiere sampler box of his finest meats. Kyle makes me laugh; he says if you can't say it with meat, don't say it at all. He is so like his father, such a caveman!

Anyway, they immediately loaded Amber and Anna in since they were in the worst condition. They were not able to fit Jennifer into the helicopter and Kyle refused to leave Amber's side. Robert told Corbin to take off and they would meet him at Providence Regional with Jennifer. It was the closest hospital with a suitable helipad.

Dmitry and Bull came out of the back of the van to allow Dane and Gustav to load Jennifer in the back. They placed her on a makeshift mattress and sleeping bag to help make her comfortable. Dmitry tells me, despite the horrible circumstances and Jennifer's condition, this was the moment he fell in love with her. He says her golden locks are finer than Rapunzel's tresses and twice as beautiful as the mythical princess. He says his mother used to read Brothers Grimm fairy tales to him at night when he couldn't sleep; Rapunzel was always his favorite and he always imagined he could be a girl's prince charming. The poor love sick boy is a romantic at heart, and I can't blame him. Jennifer truly is very beautiful. Even to this day he is her prince charming and is never far away from her. Jennifer says it can get a little annoying at times, but she just shrugs her shoulders and says she loves him.

Dmitry begged and pleaded with Robert to let him ride with Jennifer. I am proud to say this was one of Robert's finest moments. Robert gave the boy the benefit of doubt and decided to roll the dice on him. He looked sternly at the boy and said to guard Jennifer with his life. If she dies or if he tries to escape, Robert would hunt him down and tear his body apart limb by limb. Robert says Dmitry never even flinched; he even saluted Robert and rushed into the back of the van. Robert told Bull to drive them to the hospital; they would arrange other transportation after they 'took care' of the prisoners. Bull later said that Dmitry never let go of Jennifer's hand the entire time. He refused to leave her side and told the emergency room attendants he would kill anyone that tried to take him away from her. For whatever reason Bull finds this hysterical, he always was a strange one," Maggie said.

************

Maggie paused for a moment to load her tea cup in the dishwasher and start the rinse cycle. She turned to Rachel and asked her if she wanted to take a break.

"We don't have to finish the story right now if you don't want to. I'm sure there are...um...better things you and James could be doing," Maggie said this with a knowing look in her eye.

"Um...let me check with James," Rachel said.

Rubber Duck calling Pig Pen, come in Pig Pen

She heard James laugh in her head.

Rubber Duck? Wow! I never would have imagined you had ever seen or heard of 'Convoy' or C.W. McCall.

See, you don't know everything about me, so take that Mr. 'I know everything about my mate'! Blame it on my dad. He loves that movie and for some strange reason C.W. McCall is his favorite singer. He's weird like that. He can sing every verse of 'Wolf Creek Pass' verbatim. He even does the voices. My mom is trying to break him of the habit, but he and Robert get a kick out of it. After a couple of beers they get into this crazy, goofy, giggly mood where they tell bad jokes and sing old songs. What can I say? Our parents come from weird generations. Anyway, your mom wants to know what you're doing now. She wants to know how much more of the story she can tell me before I'm...um...I mean we're...you know...distracted.

Part of my apology to the girls involves letting them use me like a throwy-punchy-crash test dummy to practice their new judo moves on. Their dad Thumper has been teaching them in his self defense classes and they thought it would be cool to show me. They are fighting dirty too. They blindfolded me and are taking turns kicking the shit out of me because I can't see to defend myself. Please come rescue me soon. I'm tender and sore. I need you to kiss my boo-boos and make it all better. Please tell mom I need you.

What? Hon..kkkrrr....you're breaking up babe...krrrr...I'm going through a tunnel...kkkrrrr...I'll have to call you back...hehe.

Baby, you're not on a damn cell phone. You are just ignoring me so I can get my ass kicked longer. That is sooo not cool! It just means your punishment will be that more severe later tonight.

Ooooh. Bring it on big boy! I'm so scared. Love you, talk to you later!

Ugh! Bitch!

Now, now baby! No need to throw a temper tantrum just because you don't get your way. I'll be down as soon as I can but I want to hear the end of this. She's almost done, I swear. Just cowboy up and take it like a man, you big wuss! Remember, you're the big Alpha wolf.

There was a sudden stream of obscenities and grumbling that Rachel chose to ignore. She knew he wasn't really mad at her but he just wanted someone to run interference with his cousins. He's a big boy, he can handle himself.

"Is James staying busy?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah. The girls are using him as a human punching bag for their martial arts. He asked me to come rescue him, but I told him to man up and be the Alpha. If he can't handle a couple of teenage girls, how the hell does he expect to handle me?" Rachel said.

Maggie laughed so hard she had trouble breathing. She knew Rachel wouldn't put up with any of James's shit, but this was too damn funny. She left him in the hands of two teenage girls who are in the process of kicking the crap out of him. Priceless! We'll this should teach him to be more considerate of others and not make such a damn mess next time.

"So let's finish the story so you can go rescue the big wuss! After Kyle left with Amber and Anna, and Bull drove Jennifer with Dmitry that left Robert, Bill, Dane, and Gustav to deal with the leftovers. This is where they would have their revenge. They released the two men who murdered their sons and told them to run. Thinking they were letting them go, they began to high-tail it out of there. Dane and Gustav let them get about 500 yards away before they shifted and went after them. The men saw the shift and heard the howls of death as it bore down on them. The guards who remained where tied to the trees and made to watch as their comrades were hunted down and butchered. Robert says when the three heard the blood curdling screams they began to sob and pissed themselves all over again. Dane and Gustav came running back, their jowls covered with blood and the fresh smell of death on their breath. Their blood lust had been sated and their sons' murders avenged. They quickly shifted and went to redress while Robert and Bill addressed the cowards:

'My name is Robert Wolfe. You have attacked my family, my business, and my way of life. You have openly challenged my pack and for such violations you will die; this much is fact. I leave you the choice of whether you die quickly by your own weapons, or slowly by my claws. Mercy will be shown to the men who provide me the most information. It is your choice. Death is inevitable for you tonight. I promise I will make it quick if you cooperate, you have my word,' Robert said.

Robert and Bill proceeded to interrogate the three for the next hour. Two were readily forthcoming. They had seen what Dane and Gustav did to their comrades; they refused to die in such a manner. They divulged as much information as they could. Robert asked where Grigor was this week, about his operations, size of his security and their base of operations. True to his word Robert handed Bill one of their AK-47's, who proceeded to put a single round squarely between their eyes. The final man was stubborn; he refused to give any information. I think he was grasping at blind hope that Grigor would somehow show up and rescue him. The man was loyal to the end, but his loyalty had been sorely misplaced.

'So this is your answer?' Robert asked.

'Пойдите трахают себя, Вы преследуете из ада!' the man screamed.

'You will forgive me, but I don't speak Russian. If you can, please extend me the courtesy and curse me in English,' Robert said.

'Go fuck yourself, you hound of hell!' the man translated.

'Very well! Bill, if you will please do the honors while I get undressed,' Robert said.

'No problem bro!'

Bill raised the weapon and for a brief moment, the man hoped he would meet the end of the other two guards. Instead Bill proceeded to put a 7.62mm slug in both knee caps, two in the man's feet, and one in each shoulder. Robert had given the man the chance for a clean and honorable death, but he had refused. Now the man was going to suffer for his boss's ill conceived gambit. My husband shifted and proceeded to walk over to the bleeding man, snarling and looking like death incarnate. The man was sobbing and repeating some sort of litany in Russian. So human like! Man will rely on no one but himself and deny the existence of a higher power, but the minute his chips are down, out come the prayers and the oaths to God. But the Gods do not hear the prayers of murderers and rapists!

Robert says the look in the man's eyes was one of disbelief when he ran his talon across the man's belly, essentially disemboweling this mercenary piece of shit. With a gasping breath the man started to plead for a life that was already taken. Deep down Robert never did enjoy seeing anything suffer. He always kills a deer quickly to minimize its suffering; he always treats death with respect. Even with those that deserve it, even those who have declared war against us and who threaten our families, there has always been a measure of respect, an honor in death. With a single blow, Robert decapitated the man to quiet his pleading. Now saying this, don't underestimate my husband. He has his moments of sadism and cruel irony; he can be cold and entirely vindictive when he wants to be.