Guardian Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth day, Dmitry asked to see Kyle. This is when we learned about Dmitry's history, his relationship to Grigor, and what he was doing at Black Fjord security. Dmitry pledged his life and his service to Kyle and the Wolfe clan. Kyle had spared his young life and given him and opportunity to start over; he was indebted forever because of this. He was ashamed of his past and his connection to all this mess; he wanted to make amends for his actions. He wanted to help bring down his father for causing such needless pain. Kyle said he would have to speak to Robert before any decisions were made. Kyle says the entire time they sat and talked, Jennifer continued to hold Dmitry's hand and even squeezed it encouragingly when Dmitry offered to do anything to help. It seems she had already forgiven and forgotten. When you talk to Jennifer about this she just smiles and said she was quite taken with the blond haired, blue eyed man. I think it was here she fell in love with him.

Robert and I had left to return home. There was nothing more we could do for our kids until we laid Amber's twins to rest. We were thinking of ways to draw Grigor out into the open when Kyle called Robert. After he explained his conversation with Dmitry detailing exactly who Dmitry Kerchanko is, we started to develop a plan. Robert and I made the trip back to Providence Regional the next day; we wanted to hear everything from the horse's mouth. When we arrived, Dmitry was sitting alone in Jennifer's room quietly waiting for her return. Kyle had taken Amber and their daughters' bodies home to Seattle to make funeral arrangements. Bull was still loitering around the hospital. He wasn't directly watching Dmitry anymore. He spent most of his time sitting with Anna and watching her recover; I think the large brute has a soft spot in his heart for the woman. He is still quite young and he hasn't said anything, but if you mention Anna to Bull, he gets this little love sick twinkle in his eye. If you ask me, I think we will be adding another to our pack sometime in the future. She is his mate and both know it, but neither will admit it. They continue to skate around the issue to this day. It is not very often a lower wolf finds a mate in the human population.

Anyway, we were a little surprised to see Dmitry completely alone and unsupervised sitting in the chair next to Jennifer's bed. It turns out the plastic surgeon, a Dr. Granger, had arrived that morning and wanted to speak with Jennifer about what would be needed to repair the damage to her face. She would have to undergo three days of reconstructive surgery followed by almost a week of complete bed rest. We didn't even have to say anything. Dmitry was staying with her for the duration whether we liked it or not; nothing would change his mind," Maggie paused

Rachel was starting to get a little impatient. When was Maggie going to get to Grigor? She wanted to hear how the little fuck met his end. It was like she was watching a highly anticipated movie and she was left hanging on just before the climatic ending; she wanted to fast forward the conversation to get to the juicy parts. Maggie noticed this and laughed a little at Rachel's expense. She noticed that Rachel still had yet to develop real patience; she trusted that James would be an exceptional teacher in showing her exactly how to be patient.

"Patience girl! A good story is not complete until you have developed the proper character development and background. I'm coming to the end of it, trust me. I'm sure you are wondering what Robert and I did with all those severed heads we had in our Tahoe, hmm?"

"Yes! How did you do it?"

"Well, if you will settle down a little bit longer, I will tell you," Maggie giggled once more. Rachel reminded her of her children at Christmas time.

"The heads were still in the back of our Tahoe hidden underneath the floor paneling that houses a spare tire. After talking briefly with Greg about Amber...that is Dr. Strongwell's first name by the way...Robert pulled him aside and explained the entire situation to him. Greg was more than happy to help exact revenge on this particularly nasty piece of shit. He told Robert to pull around to the back of the hospital. There is a loading dock that is directly adjacent to the morgue. Greg met Robert at the entrance of the loading dock and helped him bring the trash bag full of our kill inside. The hospital uses insulated crates filled with dry ice to ship organs and other necessary perishables to hospitals around the world. Greg had such a crate waiting for Robert. They placed the large trash bag in the crate then surrounded it with blocks of dry ice. Kyle had given Robert the address to Grigor's facility in Manhattan that morning. They made the necessary preparations to ship the crate directly to Grigor from the hospital. Greg said it was quite easy to fudge the shipping records and falsify the point of origin; this would help protect the hospital from suspicion and keep Grigor guessing.

After falsifying the shipping manifest and making the necessary arrangements to expedite the crate so Grigor would receive it the following morning, Robert asked if there was anything he could do to repay him for his service. Greg said that he was somewhat jealous of the arrangement his Uncle Michael had with Brent; he wanted to know if there was any way Robert could convince Brent to ship some choice meat directly to his house in Everett. Robert laughed heartily at Greg's request; it never ceases to amuse him that most of his extracurricular business arrangements are dealt in meat. He said that would be no problem and to expect several large sides of beef in the coming weeks. Robert shared Kyle's mantra for repaying debts to others with Greg; both men got quite a kick out it. We still send Greg several nice cuts of meat along with some of our newest gadgets every Christmas. His kids absolutely love the new technical gizmos we send and James's latest invention has become quite popular with Greg's wife," Maggie said this with a saucy wink.

"What invention, the heat sensor for the electronic shower?" Rachel asked completely in the dark.

Maggie actually barked with laughter, "oh Gods no! Like I told you earlier dear, you must never underestimate Wolfe men when it comes to being inventive in the bedroom. Our young James took it one step further and recently created one of the finest vibrators on the market today. You see, one of our smallest but most profitable subsidiaries deals in adult merchandise. You wouldn't believe how large the market is for such things; we cater to millions of mortal and immortal cliental all over the world. That mischievous mate of yours created a wireless remote controlled mini-vibrator that will almost knock a woman's socks off when she cums. This thing has kept me very warm on nights when Robert is away on pack business. I don't want to totally ruin the surprise so I will leave actually showing you the device to James. Dear Sweetie! That perverted pup of mine has created a sex toy that has sold well over ten million units this year alone. The direct royalties he is receiving from this one invention alone will keep you very comfortable for years to come!" Maggie said with a triumphant grin.

Rachel sat there in shock for a moment. What other surprises did her mate hold in store for her? Every time she thought she had a good bead on James, he or his family would throw a wrench into the mix. Finally she broke down in a fit of laughter that left her gasping for breath and her eyes red from crying. Shaking her head to get rid of the giggles she finally spoke.

"Men! Leave it to James to use that brilliant intellect of his to create something perverted. I'm sure he is just dying to use his new invention on me. If it is as good as you say it is, I don't think I can say no," Rachel said as she laughed.

"Oh trust me baby! You won't even lift a finger of protest once you feel this baby pulsing in your pussy. James may seem immature and perverted sometimes...okay he actually is immature and perverted...but then all men are... nothing but overgrown boys the whole lot of them...but the point is he is an absolute genius when it comes to electrical circuitry. He developed the entire motherboard himself in-house and even developed a new type of microcontroller to drive the thing. It may be a sex toy to us, but it is just another interesting puzzle and creation to James. I can't tell you how much I look forward to an upgrade.

You know when he was developing the prototype he asked Robert and me to test it out. I was a little hesitant at first, to be sure; a mother testing a sex toy developed by her son. But after about the first ten seconds of that thing humming away inside me, I was singing absolute praises to the little piece of plastic. When Abby and Katy got wind of what James had created, nearly every pack female was clamoring for one of the things. Be wary of what you say around those two; anything you let slip will get around the compound very quickly. My sister was green with envy and pissed that James chose me to test the prototype. I absolutely love rubbing it in her face. We have always been very competitive with each other, especially when it comes to sex," Maggie got a very far-away look in her eyes as she reminisced about her time spent alone with Camille.

Rachel had to snap her fingers to bring Maggie back to reality. Rachel just giggled as Maggie broke from her reverie and blushed furiously in embarrassment.

"Oh forgive me dear. Here we go getting off on tangents again. I never used to get so distracted before. I blame one Robert Wolfe for making me crave his body whenever I start talking or thinking of sex. It's like all the blood rushes out of my head and directly into my aching pussy. Here, let me get through the story before I break down and give you a personal demonstration of what that vibrator can do," Maggie said looking still a bit flushed.

"The day we came back to the hospital to talk with Dmitry, Robert caught up with Greg to tell them the delivery had been successful. The delivery guy had no idea what he was carrying when he pulled up to the security gate at Black Fjord. He simply told the guards it was for one Gregory Simpson. After the guards cleared it for explosives they allowed the guy to drive right up to the front door. Another pair of security guards met the delivery guy at the door. It just so happened, that Gregory Simpson contracted a separate security company to guard the main lobby and perimeter gates. Go figure, huh? A security company employing another security company to guard it; it sounds practically schizophrenic, doesn't it? When I asked Robert about it, he said it was probably due to taxes. It was cheaper to hire a second, less expensive company to guard the unsecure parts of his company than use his own personnel.

The point is that Robert's youngest brother Caleb owns the second company; this was extremely fortuitous for us because it gave us a glimpse into what actually went on around the premises. One of Caleb's brother-in-laws, a sweet boy named Henry, was working the front desk the day our special package arrived. Again they scanned the crate for explosives. I guess being a slime ball Grigor must get a lot of bomb threats and such. After they verified for the second time there was no bomb, the front desk called Mr. Simpson down to the lobby to see the package; after all it was addressed to his company in care of Gregory Simpson. When Grigor made it down to the lobby Henry presented him with a crowbar. Grigor was very hesitant to approach the crate until both security guards assured him it had been swept for explosives. We later found out that Grigor is paranoid almost to a fault; one of the occupational hazards of being a criminal kingpin. This is one of the reasons why it was so hard to get near the slimy bastard.

Henry laughed when he later reported to Caleb about what happened. When Grigor opened the crate the look on his face was confusion when he found dry ice and a black garbage bag. The look of confusion turned to one of disgust and anger when he discovered the heads of all his mercenary buddies. That look of anger quickly paled as the blood rushed from his face; Henry says Gregory looked absolutely ghostly when he noticed what was written on the underside of the lid. I didn't know it at the time but before they closed up the crate, Robert grabbed Kyle to write a little message to Grigor in Cyrillic. The icing on the cake was they managed to write the message in blood. Greg probably opened up one of those intravenous bags of blood they use for transfusions to write the message:

Ваши солдаты потерпели неудачу.
Мы идем для Вас.
Ад ждет Вас на крыльях смерти.

(Your soldiers failed.)
(We are coming for you.)
(Hell waits for you on the wings of death.)

Henry went on to say that Gregory flipped out and immediately ordered the disposal of his friends' remains. He told the security guards not to say one word about this to anyone, especially the media. Henry later heard from Gregory's secretary that he had immediately called an emergency staff meeting with the group leaders of his security forces. She told Henry she had never heard such fear in a man's voice. Gregory Simpson was absolutely pale when he went into his office afterwards; he looked like he had seen a ghost or something. Once Henry finished with his story, Caleb immediately called Robert and told him what had happened. It took a few minutes for Robert to fully explain exactly what had been going on the past couple of weeks. When Robert touched upon his and Bill's macabre plan to mess with Grigor's head, Caleb simply replied,

'That's fucked up man. You guys can be real bastards, you know? I'm glad you are my brothers and I will try to keep you updated on his movements if he tries to split from the compound. Please remind me never to seriously fuck with you two. I would suggest not telling mom and dad about this little stunt or you will have dad come down hard on your ass. Talk to you later you sick fucks.'

I was next to Robert and Bill when he took the call that morning. We had all just finished eating in the cafeteria when Caleb called to tell us what happened. Both men broke up laughing at their younger brother's comments. They both promised they would keep all of this very quiet from their parents. It took Robert a few minutes to relay to Bill and me exactly what Henry told Caleb. I think we had accomplished our goal very well: Grigor Khrushchev was spooked and on the defensive. The only thing now was to draw him out in the open to where we could exact our revenge.

For the next couple of days we were trying to think of a way to flush out Grigor. It would be entirely too dangerous to attack his compound directly. There were too many trained soldiers there and far too much surveillance to make it a viable solution. We didn't want to risk our pack unnecessarily; we knew there had to be a simple way to get Grigor to a location that is far more vulnerable and easier to access. It was finally on the fourth day when we heard about Dmitry did we start to see a glimmer of hope to finish this thing once and for all.

************

We made the trip back that morning and met with Dmitry in Jennifer's room. When we entered the room Dmitry snapped to attention for Robert. He introduced me and we made light pleasantries for a couple of minutes before getting down to business. Robert asked Dmitry to tell us exactly what he had said to Kyle. Dmitry went through his entire history very thoroughly: he explained who his parents were, where he grew up, the death of his mother and working odd jobs to get back to Moscow, his introduction to his father and his employment with his father from the day he was a mule to the night he attacked the compound with the other soldiers. Dmitry began to apologize profusely for his actions. There were real tears in the boy's eyes as he bled his emotions all over the scrubs he was wearing. Robert simply stopped his apologies with a hand and said that he was forgiven. He understood what he had done and why; there would be no ill feelings between Dmitry and us for his part in the raid. Besides, if it weren't for Dmitry it is quite possible that all three girls would be dead right now. This caused Dmitry to raise his head and look Robert squarely in the eyes. There was now a fire and a confidence in his mannerisms. What Dmitry said next will stay in my memory until the day I leave this earthly plane:

In his best English Dmitry said, 'There is no honor in attacking civilians. The murdering and torture of innocents is reprehensible. I will never forgive or forget what those bastards did to these women. A man is not a man if he raises his hand against a woman. A man is not a man if he forces himself on a woman. You did not kill men that night Robert, you killed only animals; they were sheep ripe for the slaughter. I could not stand idly by and allow it to go on any longer. I would never have forgiven myself and would rather have died if these women were not rescued. I have no father; Grigor Khrushchev is not my father. He is not a man, he is only an animal awaiting the slaughter. You must be his executioner Robert; you must kill him slowly for what he has done to you and your family. I will help you in any way I can to make this possible. I would rather die a thousand deaths than to see such pain in Jenny's eyes again. She is a golden haired princess, a woman to be loved and placed upon a pedestal. No one deserves death more than Grigor Khrushchev. Please allow me the honor of helping you end his life.'

To say that Robert and I were taken aback is an understatement. This young man had been in the employment of one of the most evil men the Gods have ever placed on this Earth. He had been in the den of thieves, murderers, and rapists for nearly a decade. But yet, beyond all reason, he escaped the tarnish of that life. His soul was never that of a criminal; he was not destined for that life. Dmitry displayed an honor and a goodness that was above and beyond that of a normal mortal. Robert and I knew that Dmitry Kerchanko would always have a home in our clan; he had proven himself worthy to be called pack.

For the next two hours we questioned Dmitry about Grigor's business and his operations. Being on his father's...no I won't use that word anymore...he wouldn't want me to use such a nice word to describe that devil...we have become his family...we have become his parents and his guardians. Being on Grigor's security detail had given Dmitry a singular insight into Grigor's habits and places he frequented. After he became a communication officer he was often tasked with intercepting radio traffic between security forces and generating status briefings for Grigor. He knew the frequencies of every tactical radio Grigor used with his men. He knew the security's tactics and their habits; despite years in America and other western countries, their training was still very much that of the old Soviet Union; too many years of strict communist indoctrination had seen to that. They were not free to think for themselves; they were only the drones and drones did what they were told.

The only time Dmitry stopped is when Dr. Granger brought Jennifer back in from their consultation. Dmitry helped Jennifer back into bed and got her settled. For his troubles he received a little kiss on the lips and something whispered to him in Russian. I don't know what she said to him and neither one will spill the beans, so I must assume it was very erotic because Dmitry's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He blushed so hard the tips of his ears were bright red.

Dr. Granger introduced himself and explained that Jennifer was very fortunate. He believed he could fix her cheek and eye in a way that would leave very minimal scarring if any. He explained the process in great detail and he again stressed he had done this type of procedure many, many times; it was nearly second nature now. He said that he could repair Jennifer's face with two surgeries that were only a couple of hours each. Each surgery required a couple days to bring down the swelling in between. Granger said that within two weeks Jennifer may be up and able to move around. She would not be able to do anything overly strenuous for the next couple of months, but he believed there would be no nerve or extensive tissue damage. In time, one would have to look very closely to even notice the scars. He commented that she was very lucky to have such attentive parents and a boyfriend that adored her. Jennifer tried to speak up and object but Granger chose that time to make his exit. Flustered the only thing Jennifer could do was hide her face and blush from his compliments. I remembered we all laughed lightly at the girl's embarrassment and Dmitry brushed the hair away from her face. He was whispering something to her in Russian that caused her already red face to turn absolutely crimson. Her face tried to show anger but her eyes gave her away. Robert and I could not help it and laughed louder at the budding lovers.