Guardian Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Excuse me if I was not prepared; it was our first after all. I can't help it if I vapor locked. Seeing something that resembles a little old man dipped in forty-weight come sliding out of my wife's vagina was a new experience for me. Besides, you were squeezing my hand so hard it interrupted my nervous system. It's a good thing our bones heal quickly or my profession as a tattoo artist would have been over before it even fucking started," Thumper complained.

"I know, I know," Amy relented, "just try and keep conscious this time baby!"

"I'll give it the old college try," Thumper said.

"You never went to college," Amy reminded him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," he replied.

James and Rachel laughed and said their goodbyes to the couple as they continued to rib each other. Rachel knew that life would never be dull around this house; there would always be something going on.

************

James steered Rachel up the stairs and down a new hallway into a very large room. The massive library was completely populated with rows upon rows of books in every conceivable subject. Directly opposite the entrance a large tree was carved into the wall; the Wolfe family crest was embossed at the foot of the trunk. The tree was absolutely massive; beautiful and immaculate, it stretched from floor to the top of the thirty foot ceiling. Upon closer inspection, Rachel noticed it was a family history of the Wolfe clan.

"Our complete clan history is on this tree. Every Alpha and his direct line from every pack in the clan are here. We have traced our family lineage all the way back to when the four original clans were created. The complete history and genealogy can be found in the leather bound texts found on either side of the carving," James said expanding his arms to point to either side of the carving.

Rachel found herself gaping. The Wolfe clan history consisted of thousands upon thousands of tomes. The bookshelves mirrored the carving in size and scope. They stretched from the bottom of the floor to the very top of the ceiling and over ten meters in either direction. Such a rich history! One could spend an eternity immersed in this library.

"In case of a fire or evacuation, this entire wall is mobile and descends into a steel and concrete bunker directly beneath us. The library itself contains a sophisticated Inergen fire suppressant system; water is very bad for books, you know?" James gave Rachel a sly grin before continuing, "The ceiling and walls of the vault are lined with ceramic tiles to help repel heat. We got the idea from NASA; similar in design to the tiles they use for the heat shield on the space shuttle. The entire vault is biometrically coded and will only open to certain pack members or members of the High Council. It is surrounded by a foot of reinforced steel and three feet of concrete and rebar. Short of explosives and a prolonged torch, nothing will penetrate. A similar library is housed on the other coast at Caleb's compound. I have been talking with Dad trying to convince him to start converting most of our genealogy to digital records. They are extremely portable and several copies can be made in case something destroys both libraries. He is hesitant for such an undertaking, but I am wearing him down; this library and our history are too important to lose to chance. If I have to, I will wait until he abdicates to start converting."

"Just how old is the Lycan race James?" Rachel asked. Her curiosity was extremely piqued at the moment.

James led Rachel over to the lacquered family tree. He placed her hand on the trunk where the oldest names resided, frozen in time for future generations to admire. Rachel could practically feel the history through her senses; her fingers caressing over three thousand years of a history with a single touch. A flash of images and faces she did not recognize swept through her consciousness; whispers of ghosts and of a history long forgotten. A brass nameplate bore the name Bram the Grey (1261BC – 632BC) at the very base of the tree. Here was the name of the man who seeded generations of Werewolves.

"No one knows for sure just how old our races are. Most of what we know only extends to the mid thirteenth century BC. Before this time most of our history was an oral tradition and written language was still in its infancy. Myths and legends are all we have to go on before this time.

Luna is said to be the daughter of Gaia and Chronos, Mother Nature and Father Time. The myth goes that Luna fell in love with a mortal man, a hunter named Gareth, who saved her from a beast of the forest while she bathed in a lake. The two consummated their love and Luna became pregnant. But Luna learned that Gareth was unfaithful so she cursed him into a hideous beast with the body of a wolf and the wings of a bat. He was only able to return to human form on the evening of a full moon. Upon the next full moon Gareth returned to Luna and begged forgiveness for his infidelity, but Luna would hear none of this and said he would remain a beast for the rest of his days.

In a fit of rage Gareth grabbed a silver sword from its scabbard and pierced Luna's abdomen, splitting their child in two. Luna gave birth immediately to twins who proceeded to kill and consume their father in vengeance. In doing so, Gareth's curse fell upon them transforming each child; one became a wolf, and the other became a bat. Not wanting her children to suffer the fate of their father, she allowed them to change shape at will before she died from her wound. And so the story ends were our races are born and we worship the moon to pay homage to Mother Luna and her ultimate sacrifice to save her children," James said with a smile and a shrug.

"Is there any truth to the myths?" Rachel asked.

"Again, no one knows. People have asked the Fates since they are the oldest known beings on the Earth, but even they say they don't know. I think they know the truth and history of our creation, but they are keeping their mouths shut. There are probably things that even we don't need to know. But whether or not there is truth in the story, it is still a neat bedtime tale," James said.

"What about our clan itself?" Rachel asked.

"The origins of our clan are also a little hazy, but we believe our roots are in Norway or Sweden. We do know that it was Bram the Grey who split the Lycans into the four clans we have today. He had four sons: Brand the Wolf, Torr the Hunter, Edric the Archer, and Traden the Wise. According to oral history, Traden was the youngest and most scholarly of the four sons and would spend hours contemplating the nature of our world. It was he who started to first write down the myths and legends of our oral history; he became the defacto clan historian. You can see copies of his original writings up there at the very top," James pointed out two tomes that were very aged sitting on the far corner of the highest shelf, "the originals are written on sheep skin and are kept in a climate controlled vault at the High Council central headquarters in Athens. They spent years translating and deciphering the original Norse runes and pictographs."

"Before Bram the Grey there was only one pack of Lycans in the supernatural world and we were named after the current Alpha of the time. Our numbers were still relatively small and the story goes that interbreeding with the females had started to cause birth defects and other problems within the pack; something had to be done or the pack would breed itself into oblivion. Bram decided it was time for his sons to search out their own fortunes and to take new mates from the human world. It is the first recorded mention of a supernatural taking a human as a mate. Before this time it was considered taboo and a bad omen to mix blood with the humans. Shows you how much our ancestors really knew about things," James said.

"Then why is Traden's clan named Fenris," Rachel asked, obviously confused.

James laughed, "In later years, Traden became fascinated with the Norse pagan legends and mythology; he soon began to spread a little of his own. People back then were highly superstitious. A story about a giant wolf instantly got their attention and it spread like wildfire. The name Fenris comes from the Old Norse word Fenrir, meaning Fen dweller. When Traden first started his pack, they used to migrate across the wetlands around Roynelandsvatn in southern Norway. To keep people away from their hunting grounds and to help hide their pack identity, Traden started spreading rumors of a giant mystical wolf that haunted the Fens amongst the humans when he and his pack members ventured into villages to trade. They say the humans used to stare wide-eyed and gaping at the fantastical stories of a blood thirsty wolf that was as tall as a building that would kill anyone who entered its territory. In her own memoirs years later, Traden's mate Tallia used to say Traden loved to tell his stories by firelight and scare the living daylights out of the little children. She said besides sex, it was his favorite form of entertainment.

The stories soon spread and grew to mythical proportions. As all oral traditions go, people would add to or embellish the stories to make them even more fantastical. People started referring to Traden as Traden of Fenris; the name soon stuck and within a hundred years that's how his pack was known. By the time that Snorri Sturluson wrote his IcelandicProse Eddabooks, it had grown to legendary status. The story had taken upon a life of its own and an entirely new history," James laughed again, "and it all started as a rumor to keep the nosey Pagans out of pack territory."

"That's cool. So is there a pack from the Fenris clan here in the States?" Rachel asked

"No. Unlike the other three clans, the Fenris clan chose to stay in the old world. They never saw the need to come to the Americas. There packs are primarily in Europe and western Asia...mostly Russia. Thumper's assistant Bo-Bo? The pack he comes from is the largest of the Fenris clan in all of Russia. They have almost a thousand members and control a territory from St. Petersburg to Moscow. That means a lot of mouths to feed and a lot of disputes to settle. The High Council has had to intervene with that pack on more than one occasion. Boris is the youngest son of their current Beta and chose to join his wife's clan, the Archers. He said conditions in his pack are just too chaotic for his tastes. Between you and me, the Fenris have that old aristocratic air about them, which means they can be a bunch of overstuffed pricks that can't see beyond their own noses," James said.

Rachel guessed that rivalries and jealousies translated just as easily in the supernatural world as they did in the human one. She figured as much. As long as they weren't as pointless and petty as high school, she felt she could deal with just about anything.

"What about our clan?" Rachel asked.

"Brand traveled to Sweden where he met and courted a young woman named Bemia, the daughter of a local blacksmith in a village near what is now Stockholm. He changed her a month later during a full moon and they left her village to begin their own pack. She came into heat two months later and she conceived and bore triplets, two sons and a daughter. That was the start of the Wolfe clan. Our clan quickly grew during the next half millennia and became a major powerhouse in the supernatural world. Brand and Bemia were killed centuries later during the first days of the Blood Wars. Our clan was powerful and had many allies in the region and we soon threatened the human and elfin influence in the area. Brand and Bemia were traveling to see his father Bram about a treaty with a local vampire brood shortly after the war broke out, when they were ambushed by a group of elfin archers within sight of Bram's compound. It is said that they died in each other's arms, a single silver arrow piercing both their hearts simultaneously.

The history gets real sketchy after this for a while because of the chaos that soon followed. All we know is that Bram was killed a couple of years later during a siege against the elfin lord who ordered the assassination. Bram was able to avenge his son and daughter-in-law when he cornered the lord in an upper turret of his fortress and drove a silver spear through his heart. He then ordered the fortress razed, burned to the ground until nothing was left but ash. But before they could make their escape, they were surrounded by human soldiers from a nearby fiefdom garrison. They tried to break through their ranks but were sorely outnumbered. Bram and his men were cut down in a hail of arrows and swords; their heads were cut off and mounted on pikes outside the local village as a warning to others. For the next millennia, the bloody feud continued until every supernatural race was on the brink of extinction. If it weren't for the council at Nicaea, I doubt we would be here today. At the time of the council, our people were decimated. We had gone from a mighty clan of over ten thousand to just under a hundred," James said.

Rachel looked pale as she tried to conceive such horrific carnage. She was unable to fathom the level of death it would have taken to bring about the near extinction of four species. How anyone could stomach a thousand years of death and destruction was beyond her. How many thousands of lives were lost on all sides to such mindless bloodshed? She instead tried to imagine a world where none of this madness existed and the war never happened. Just how far the world would have advanced for the better if it was not mired in the mindless quagmire of an idiotic war?

"It's best not to contemplate the reasons behind madness babe. You will drive yourself crazy trying to make sense of something that defies logic. The best thing we can do is to never let it happen again. We have to remember our history so we will not repeat it," James said quietly, consoling his distraught mate.


"Just imagine how much good could have come and how far we might have progressed if it never happened," Rachel said, still reeling from her self-induced hysteria.

"I know. I have often wondered about it myself. But it only ends up depressing me. We can't change the past, we can only alter the future; we have to live in the now and work to make tomorrow the best place for our children. Our kind have long memories babe and this is the most bitter of all. No one wishes this to happen again. The human world continues to drown in a sea of greed and self destruction; we continually work in the shadows to restore the balance. The world cannot survive a second war of this magnitude. It is our job to prevent it from ever happening again," James said.

************

"Had enough of the thirty-seven cent tour?" James asked with a grin as they made their way down the stairs. James had just finished giving her a tour of the upstairs residence level. She was still reeling from the experience. Rachel needed a detailed map and a Sherpa to get around this place; it was absolutely huge...no, huge did not give credit to the magnitude...ginormous? She had no doubt she would get lost more than once before she figured it all out.

"Thirty-seven cents? Isn't it a nickel or dime tour?" Rachel asked

"Inflation's a bitch," James answered.

"You are such a dork! But yes, I'm excited to get going." Rachel replied with a shake of her head.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road so we can make the...I mean get you your surprise," James said catching himself before he spoiled everything.

Rachel knew he was on the verge of telling her what the surprise was before he caught himself. This only seemed to infuriate her more as she stuck her tongue out at her mate. James immediately caught a hold of her tongue and forced his own into her mouth.

They spent the next five minutes alone in the foyer dueling back and forth causing Rachel's insides to turn to jelly and her knees to shake. Her pussy was absolutely on fire. She knew a few moments of his touch were all that was needed to set her off. She began to grind herself against James's left leg when he pulled away prematurely. Rachel wanted to scream in frustration, she had been THIS damn close!

"You did that on purpose!" Rachel nearly shrieked at him.

"Did what baby?" James said with a mocking air of complete innocence.

"I was so fucking close!" Rachel screamed back.

"Close to what?" James said, ever playing dumb to her imminent need.

Rachel practically screamed in horny frustration as she moved to make her escape around James. She needed release and if he wouldn't provide it she would have to take care of it herself. Just as she made it to the front door she felt a strong arm grab her hand and pull her body back into a warming embrace. James was immediately attacking her lips and teasing her aching breasts. Before she knew it her pants and panties were around her ankles and James had his face buried between her thighs licking her swollen sex like a man possessed. In less than thirty seconds Rachel shrieked loudly and her legs clamped around his head as her orgasm crashed through her system. A warm stream of nectar bathed James as he drank from her well. James was idly trying to categorize her flavor once more when her legs collapsed and her chaotic trembling ceased into erstwhile spasms. Rachel made a grab for his cock but he skipped out of her grasp. This moment was only for her benefit; James would wait until later to satiate his growing need.

"Let's say goodbye to Mom before we head back to the house. We need to do some packing before we head out of town. We also need to stop by Dad's to sign that paperwork for the restraining order," James said counting off the things that still needed to be down before they headed to the cabin.

James and Rachel made their goodbyes brief to Maggie. They found her inside the gym tanning under a sun lamp next to the pool. The string bikini she sported showed off her immaculate figure; her large breasts and generous hips gave her a classic hourglass shape. Rachel was amazed a woman of her age could look so good; she continued to wish that she would look as good when she reached maturity. Immortality and eternal youth definitely had their advantages. She caught James literally gawking at his mother. Apparently he was not used to his mother in such revealing attire. Snapping her fingers broke him from his leering and forced him back to reality; both women took a moment to tease and laugh at his predicament.

James continued to endure a few minutes more of friendly ribbing at his expense. Rachel recounted the state she found James in the gym to Maggie. Neither woman was letting him forget he got his ass handed to him by a couple of girls. Their riotous laughter rose in pitch and frequency until it sounded like a couple of hyenas barking; James pointed this out to both women, hoping to shorten his mockery. This neither deterred nor angered the women and it only forced them to laugh harder. After about twenty minutes James, flustered and red with embarrassment, flung his still laughing bride over his shoulder and made a hasty retreat towards their vehicle. He decided he needed to remind his mate who she was dealing with; she was in for the fucking of her young life this weekend. He was an Alpha, and by the gods he was going to prove it to her. As he pointed their vehicle back to the house he began to formulate a plan of attack.

************

They were late getting on the road to his Dad's office. The minute they set off towards the house, Peter Steele began working his magic on Rachel's body. Couple that with her already heated sex from the foyer and she was quickly squirming in her seat when they pulled into the driveway. James risked a cursory glance sideways at his mate after turning off the engine. Rachel's eyes were glazed over in pure lust; she had the look of a predator stalking her next meal, and James was the goat tied at the stake. James's cock became erect immediately; he had difficulty exiting the cab with his rigid cock stuffed down his pant leg

123456...8