Guide's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked to the wood line as a second male walked out. He was already fully erect, and if anything, larger than the first. She smiled and cooed at him. He walked up, roughly knotted his hands in her hair, and pushed in. "Gurk," from the female as she frantically tried to adjust her position to allow easier access, but she wasn't given time. He began to viciously pull her head back and forth as she was gagging, choking, and trying to scream. You could see her throat expanding as his cock pushed in while she was weakly beating at him. Re-positioning his hands, he pulled out. As she sobbed he slapped his cock across her face several times, leaking trails of slime and spit. As she tried to scream he savagely pushed his cock back in. This was when she noticed the first one was erect again and approaching. She mewled in panic, trying to pull off, but he jut pulled harder. He pulled out, letting the other one enter. They were alternating, one sawing his cock in and out and the other wiping his across her face and in her hair She was choking, gagging, and sobbing, while her hair became a slimy knotted mess, and her face became covered in slime. Her body had become as limp as a rag doll. They must have timed it, because one pulled her violently, burying himself to the hilt, and unloaded down her throat. He was so deep none of it came back. As soon as he was done the other one grabbed her, gave a few quick plunges, and proceeded to spray across her face and hair. They dropped her to the ground, where on her hands and knees, with bowed head, she coughed and gasped for breath. She then looking up with a hair and a face coated in cum, and a delirious smile on her face cooed, "Good, Gooood, Boys did good."

Staring in amazement, Kira exclaimed, "You liked that?"

She replied, "Me like rough. Not all like rough. Rough not for you." Looking at me, "Boys like present." Then, with a delirious smile on her face, she went to sleep.

As the natives disappeared, back into the wood headed for their village, I turned to Kira and said, "That's a relief. We don't have to worry about the natives trying to get us for what your companions did to that girl."

"How do you know that?"

"If they were angry at us they wouldn't have given us that show. They would have just filled us with arrows without us ever seeing them."

"Now a question for you Kira. What did she mean when she said you were broken and couldn't have fun?"

Looking at her feet, "I've already told you I need to cum to survive. A side effect of the curse is that I can't feel any sexual arousal or orgasm. In fact, normal intercourse is extremely painful; they proved that to me a long time ago."

She continued, "What did she mean when she said the boys enjoyed the present? And did she actually enjoy that second one? It looked like they were killing her."

"The present was Selene. She's going to be getting a lot of attention from the men in that village over the next couple of months. As for liking it, I know that lady, and yes, she does like it rough."

Seeing her look of disbelief, "Believe it. If they tried something like that when she didn't want it, they'd be eating their own balls for breakfast."

I went on, "Before we do anything else, let's get that collar off you. I deactivated the dead man's switch, but if somebody gets the controller they can still use you."

"Controller? Use me?"

As I got my tool kit I told her, "Somewhere, there is a control unit for this collar. What it does is allow the holder to take control of your body. He or she can make you do anything he or she wants, and your mind is just along for the ride. You're fully conscious, but can't do anything. They can even override your self preservation instinct and make you kill yourself."

She rapidly turned to give me access to the collar, gobbling, "Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff"

When I finished the collar dropped to the ground, and she sat staring at in loathing, "That may be why I wasn't able to kill myself. When I first got that thing I was constantly trying to kill myself, but always froze up, and ended up not doing it."

"Sounds about right. Those things usually have a suicide inhibitor activated for exactly that reason."

Looking at me warily, "How do seem to know so much about them?"

"I've seen a few before. I hate the damned things, and one thing. I make a point of learning about what I hate."

She sighed "Tomorrow I need to learn more about how to care for the horses and camp. I can't be someone that just sits on a horse and sucks cock."

"That you do, also, tomorrow we need to start talking about what needs to be done to remove this curse of yours."

"Why? I thought you would love having somebody always ready to suck your cock."

"I'm a guy, of course I do. But it is much better if she is doing it because she wants to instead of has to."

"Enough for now, let's call it a night."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning after breakfast and Kira's morning dose, and her technique was much improved from watching the lessons, we started out.

As we ambled on down the alley, "Since you're a mage, you're more familiar with these curses and how to remove them than I am. What are your ideas?"

"Technically, the easiest way is for whoever cast the curse to remove it. Then there are also few rituals where the victim's family can remove the curse, and finally, with a great deal of effort, a sufficiently gifted mage can force the removal of a curse. The first two are out because the curse was cast my brother, Andrew, who's dead, and my father knew about and approved of it. The third way is problematical because my family is one of the more powerful mage families around, Most others aren't willing to do anything that might upset my father. The only one that might is the Taggerts. They're considered disreputable and somewhat outcast, but just mean enough that nobody really bothers them."

"To the Taggerts it is then. Just where are they located?"

After being told I laughed "That's going to take a while. That means more time for you to learn to be a hostler."

It was going to be a journey to the Taggerts. They were in Traverse, a town at the entrance to the best pass through the southern mountains. It would be about a six week trip if nothing went wrong, but I have yet to be on a trip like that where stuff doesn't go wrong.

And so the journey commenced, but sure enough stuff went wrong. On the second day after leaving the natives we got hit with a late season storm. We had to hole up for three days, and that's when we learned that Kira didn't have any clothes for colder wet weather. She spent the entire storm miserable, wrapped up in blankets, and huddled in our shelter.

When the storm finally broke, we had twelve to eighteen inches of wet sloppy snow covering everything. I made Kira ride, but until the snow melted down I walked, leading the horses. It took the snow about three days to melt, and then another week for us to get out of the mountains.

After we left the mountains for the plains, we rode as wandering peddlers, trading a little bit at each village we went through; actually made a small profit at it. Kira continued to get her cum doses, morning, noon, and evening; and occasionally in the middle of the night. But I was only human. Even I would occasionally flag in my abilities. It was Kira who came up with the solution, because I didn't want to even think about it. So now, every village or small town we come to, she ends up on her knees, and for a few coppers men can use her mouth. So here I am, pimping out the very lady I'm supposed to be taking care of.

Along the way I was teaching her things that were useful in making the trip easier. Caring for the horses, helping around camp, cooking, and other stuff. I have never seen anyone so happy to learn and be assigned chores.

The only training she was hesitant about receiving was when I started teaching her self defense and how to use a knife. She complained that she would never get good at it and didn't want to hurt people. She was a little more agreeable after I explained that the training was to keep other people from hurting her. Then one evening she found out just how important that training was.

We had stopped at an inn for supper and I got called outside to see to a problem with our horses. When I entered the stables I got jumped, which didn't work out so well for those two. At least they survived, which is more than can be said for their partners. As soon as I stepped out of the inn two men grabbed Kira and attempted to drag her out the back door. She managed to kick free, pull her knife, and proceeded to gut both of them. Nothing like a little blonde bimbo standing there with a bloody knife in her hand, two bodies at her feet, screaming out, "Alright! Who else wants some!" to make a crowd get real quiet, real polite, real fast.

When I walked back in I saw and realized what had happened. I got Kira out of the inn, and told her, "We are leaving right now."

"Why?"

"It was a setup. They got me outside and tried attacking me. Then those two tried to grab you, and at least one of them was a slaver. I want out of here because I'm pretty sure the innkeeper is in on it. At least, it was one of his staff that got me outside and tried knifing me."

"I figure, even with leaving tonight, they may chase us for a few days. You'd be worth a lot on the market, and slavers don't take kindly to their snatcher getting killed."

When we finally stopped for the night, Kira didn't even wait. She just pulled my cock out, and went to town on it. Nothing gentle, she just started slamming her face as far down my cock as she could.

I grabbed her head, and asked, "What brought this on? Do you want me to face fuck you?"

I heard a gurgle that sounded a lot like yes, so I got a grip on her hair and started. Nothing fancy or gentle about it, I just forced her head back and forth on my cock, feeling the pressure build. Kira was choking, gasping, and moaning the entire time. I shot my load and pulled out while she knelt there on the floor gasping for breath.

The slavers did chase us for a couple of days, but something about getting dropped by rifle fire made them lose their enthusiasm and give up.

It was a week later, six weeks total, that we rode into Traverse, the city that was home to the Taggerts. The city was a tired, rundown looking place. One would think that with the amount of trade that went through here the town would have looked more prosperous. We took a room in an inn and decided to walk to the Taggert's house the next morning. The next morning while walking there Kira turned to me and said, "In case this goes badly, there is something I want you to know. Sort of an admission." After a short pause, "For the last several weeks I've been sucking you a lot more than I had to."

"Why?"

"Because I'm starting to like doing things just because you enjoy them."

At that, I paused for a few seconds. I hadn't even considered that. I figured we would get the curse broken and she would go on her way, never looking back at me. After all, she was a mage, and I had absolutely no idea why I had decided to help her back in the beginning..

As we arrived at the Taggert residence, I paused and told Kira, "I'll probably have to leave you here. As soon as I leave I'm changing inns. I'll be moving to The Blue Goose, and if you haven't come back in a week I'll decide what to do then."

"What will you do?"

"That depends on if I feel something happened to you, or if I think you don't want to see me again."

With that we walked up and knocked on the door. It was opened by a middle aged, but elderly looking man in house livery, who asked, "Who shall I say is calling and the reason for the call?"

Kira answered, "The Lady Kira McElroy with Lars Haroldson, We have matters to discuss with Lord Taggert that are not for any other ears."

"I shall see if he is available." and with that the door closed.

It was opened a few moments later by a tall, thin, almost cadaverous, elderly gentleman, who was Lord Taggert, peered closely at Kira, then placed a hand on top of her head. "Why Kira." He exclaimed, "It is you. Whatever happened? I didn't recognize you at first"

"Roggert's curse. And if possible, I would like it removed as quickly as it can be done."

"Come in, Come in, The entry is no place to conduct business." At which we were ushered into the house and seated in a small parlor.

Lord Taggert spoke, "Well, well, Roggert's curse. That is an old and obscure curse. I'm surprised anyone remembered it." After a pause to consider something, "Yes, my house does have the means to remove the curse. But, speaking frankly, why should we? What's in it for me and my house?"

"I suppose my undying and everlasting appreciation would be insufficient." Kira said.

He snorted, "Hardly worth considering. And none of my sons are seeking a bond partner at this time, so that leaves us talking about money, and I find it hard to believe you have an adequate amount readily available."

I spoke up, "Name a price."

"I really doubt if you have the funds."

"Try me."

At which he named a truly outrageous sum in gold.

I simply replied, "Is the equivalent in gems and jewelry acceptable?"

With a startled blink, "You truly have that much? I'm surprised nobody's tried to rob you"

"It's been tried. I'm still here"

"Well, pending verification of authenticity of the gems and quality of the jewelry, yes. Now, as to when payment is due, I really must insist on payment in advance."

I snorted, "So you can do nothing and claim it failed?."

"But my dear sir, if you hold the funds, what is to prevent you from running off and leaving me with nothing to show for my work?"

After some haggling we came to an agreement as to when and how payment would be made, and who would hold the funds.

"Acceptable." He said, rang a bell and when a servant appeared said, "Send Simon in here."

A few seconds later a large man entered the room, and the gentleman said, "This is my oldest son Simon."

"Simon, you will go with this gentleman to retrieve a quantity of jewelry and gems which both of you will take to Krakken's Jewelry to have them appraised. If they provide adequate funds, they will be left there in escrow, and we can undo the curse at that time. "Kira, while they do that, I would like you to remain here so we can discuss what's going to happen"

With that Simon and I left, returned to the inn, and retrieved my jewelry. The jeweler gave a low ball appraisal, so it took most of what I had to cover the cost. We returned to the Taggert residence and confirmed that yes, the funds were on deposit, and Lord Taggert said they would start within the hour. I then returned to the inn, got my belongings, told the innkeeper I was leaving and headed south, then went to The Blue Goose.

As I was moving, I wondered, "Just why is Kira going down more than she has to?" After all, when this was done, she was going to be joining, not her own family, but some other mage house. It's the only decision that makes sense.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note; Since Lars is not present in this section, it is Kira's point of view

After Lars left I looked around. I didn't really trust Lord Taggert, or his son Simon, something just felt off about them. But I had no choice. I wanted the curse broken and they were the only realistic option. I just hoped that whatever hidden price there was, wasn't to high to pay.

While I waited I wondered about Lars' willingness to put up that much money for the ritual, with no dickering. Why would he do that when he had no claim on me? I wasn't sure of all my feelings, but I was starting to understand that if I had a choice between being cursed with Lars, or uncursed without Lars, I would probably pick cursed. I don't think he realizes just how much it meant when we first started this trip and he told me that I was the one that decided when he got his cock sucked. Something I actually controlled. It wasn't much, but it was a start. Then there was tending the horses; he was actually willing to trust me to do something. Since then, as I learn new skills I get the ability to control more of my life. Until I am starting to be his partner as much as something to be protected. He's the first person besides my mother who has treated me as being worth consideration and capable of accomplishing anything.

When we started the ritual I had to be nude because we weren't sure what my body was going to be, and the clothes would have interfered with the change. Present was Lord Taggert, one of his sons, Christopher, who looked at me like a slab of meat, and Simon, who was busy leering until his father reprimanded him. When they started it I was in agony. I had been told that since they were breaking the curse by force, which would also undo all previous enchantments on my body that it would hurt. But I wasn't expecting anything like this. It felt like an eternity of feeling my bones moving and resizing, of my flesh altering and my entire body changing. The only thing I could think of that I hoped Lars liked whatever my new body was. I could not return to my family, and had no desire to join any of the others. Finally, it was done, and I collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

"There, there," Lord Taggert, kindly, "I know you're exhausted. Let's get you to a room so you can rest. We'll get you back to your gentleman tomorrow."

I was carried to a luxurious room, placed on a bed, and immediately fell asleep.

I awoke several hours later, shortly after nightfall, and got up to see what I was like. Looking in the a mirror I realized I was taller, as tall as Lars, maybe even taller. I had short dirty blonde hair, wide shoulders, and small breasts; b-cup if generous, with a solid waist, and slender hips. My new body looked and felt fit, but it was not one to generate lust in most men. I could live with that.

Hearing some conversation from down the hall I threw on a robe and headed that way. Just before I got there I stopped as the words registered with me.

"I know Simon wanted to leave her the way she was." said Taggert. "but that ruffian with her might have caused problems. Besides, this way works better for us. Breaking the curse removed all other enchantments from her, so we have a blank canvas to work with."

"Tomorrow, after he does the bonding he can go change her any way he wants, and have his mindless little bimbo. Personally, I think a lust curse would work best"

"A lust curse?" I thought, "They were going to put me back in that body and use a curse that put me in perpetual heat?" That would be a living hell, even worse than the curse that was just broken. I headed back to the room, just short of panic. "What to do? What to do?" There were no clothes that fit. This robe would have to do. With that I scurried down the hall towards the back gate.

As I got to the back wall Simon stepped out of the shadows. "Going somewhere bitch? I don't think so. Since you're going to have a new body tomorrow I can afford to mark this one up a little." Drawing a knife, he stepped towards me.

This is where my traveling with Lars had changed me. The old me would have stood there screaming in panic, waiting for someone to save her. I waited until he got close enough, then kicked him in the balls: hard. As he whooped and went down I grabbed his knife. Lets just say he won't be bothering any women ever again.

As a stroke of luck he had a gate key on him. I must have caught him as he was either entering of leaving the grounds. I had planned on scaling the wall and hoping it wasn't warded against people going out, but the gate would work much better. I dragged Simon's body into the shadows, praying that it would be morning before they missed him. I then exited through the gate.