Guide's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruddygore
ruddygore
33 Followers

We took him that night, knocking him senseless, and then lashing him between two trees and roughly gagging him. While waiting for him to regain his senses, I untied the girl, and Kira put several of her little globe lights out so everybody could see what was going on.

When he came to, I grabbed his hair, and said, "Good morning Jules. I trust you remember me. I have some questions for you," nodding towards Kira, "and so does my companion."

When he looked at Kira, she was honing her knife, and she gave him a feral grin.

I continued, "She has a real bone to pick with you. If she had her way she would tighten the ropes enough to cut off circulation and leave you with lots of small cuts to draw the flies, then just leave you to die."

As I was saying this, Kira looked up and hit him with her horsefly jinx.

As he flinched from the bites, I added, "But I managed to convince her that if you answered our questions she would settle for just killing you."

"So Jules, which will it be? Do you want to answer questions?"

He frantically nodded his head yes.

Removing the gag, I asked him, "First, who's you companion, "nodding to the girl, "over there, and what are you doing with her?"

Babbling, "She's the younger sister of the one that was in your group. I was told her name's Sofie. When the girls in your group went missing I missed a delivery, and had to get another one. There's a demand for them on the other side"

"Where do you deliver them, and who do you deliver them to?"

"I don't know who. I just get them to the portal at specified times and shove them through."

"Did you say girls? As in more than one?"

"Yes. They were supposed to shove that tall redhead through with that other girl."

"Why did Kira have a collar, and Sofie doesn't?"

"I don't know. Something about no collars to spare. Lord McElroy claimed to need all he had, and needed more."

After more questioning, I decided that Jules didn't have any useful information about what happened on the other side of the portal. So, and I know this disappointed Kira because she really wanted to torture him, I just slit his throat.

After Kira and Sofie renewed acquaintances, we took Jules horse, and moved away from Jules body to set up camp and get ready to head for their old home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The journey to the McElroy house was a shock for Sofie. I think she was convinced both Kira and I were insane.

She didn't understand why Kira would be upset about being on short rations since I had to keep Sofie fed.

Next thing was, we had problems getting it across to her that she was the one that decided when she got cum. A couple of times in the beginning she would get to the point of collapse because she wouldn't say anything. Her only experience had been with guys doing it when they felt like it, and if she suffered, well so be it.

Then the first time I dosed her, I had forgotten what Kira was like at the begining of our journey. Sofie got on her knees, put her hands behind her back, opened her mouth, and waited.

"No, no, no. That's not the way we do it." said Kira. "Lars, down and ready. Sofie, get over here and watch." As Sofie came over, Kira explained, "I'm going to show you a way to do it where you control the pace."

What made this one memorable was she kept stopping to give explanations as she went along. "See how he popped right up when I sucked it in, Notice what happens when I do this with my tongue. You get a real reaction when you suck his balls like this. When we stop to talk, this nice, gentle tugging keeps him hard, doesn't it. You'll learn to tell when he's about ready to come, and when he is bob up and down real fast; like that. See what happens when I do this; or this, with my fingernail." It was excruciatingly long. At long last, she pulled Sophie's head over, put her over my cock, and I unloaded.

Sofie looked at my cock, and then back at Kira. She pointed to my cock, then asked Kira, "You actually enjoy that?"

Kira asked, "Did I enjoy it?" Nod from Sofie. "I enjoyed it very much" Even I could interpret the 'eew cooties' expression on Sofie's face.

As we traveled to Kira's home, I continued to medicate Sofie, and give go down on Kira. The only real change to or routine was, since we were in an area where we had to worry about being heard, Kira had to keep the vocalizations down. Sofie didn't understand us; she just accepted that her rescuers were bat shit crazy.

Sofie, with good reason, didn't seem to trust me. I noticed she always kept Kira between the two of us, so if I wanted her I would have to go past Kira, she slept on the far side of our campsites from me, and all her communication was through Kira. With what had happened to her before we found her, I couldn't really blame her. That started to change when one evening neither Kira or I were feeling very frisky, so we just sat cuddled by the fire, gently petting and whispering sweet nothings to each other. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a set of tits pressed into my back. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Sofie curled up against me. She gave me a tremulous smile, I nodded at her, looked back front, and went back to sleep. That morning, Kira wasn't in my arms when I woke up. "Good morning," I heard from her, behind me. Looking back, she was on the other side of Sofie, so that Sofie was almost in a cocoon. When Sofie awoke and felt Kira behind her and me in front you feel her just relax. The first time she'd relaxed since I met her. That morning was also the first time she came directly to me instead of going through Kira to get her cum.

We finally reached the house, an isolated country estate. That afternoon, sitting on a hill overlooking the house, "Where's your mother stay in the house and how do we get in?" I asked.

Pointing at a tower on the south end she said, "Her chamber was on the second level when I left. As for getting in, somehow I get the feeling that there aren't any magical protections on the house, just whatever physical security they have."

"This is where I miss not having any training. If I knew what I was doing, I would be able to tell it the house was warded."

Sliding up behind her, I cupped her breasts, and said, "Now you just need to relax. We want you alert tonight."

Sighing, she leaned back, in to me, "But how am I going to pass the time while we're waiting."

Rolling her over, on to the ground, I pulled down her pants and said, "I can think of a couple of ways."

I motioned Sofie over, and extending Kira's arms above her head, had Sofie straddle them

Kira's eyes flashed in excitement and arousal, "You wouldn't."

"I would, and I will."

"Sofie, I'm going to need your help to keep her quiet." Handing her a wadded up piece of cloth, "If Kira starts making noise, sick this in her mouth."

Sofie looked doubtful until Kira smiled and nodded her agreement.

I gently nibbled around the edges, and slowly inserted my fingers as she jerked in anticipation. Starting to tickle her clit with my tongue, I snaked a hand under her shirt, and tweaked a nipple, "Mmmmph," she tried to shriek as Sofie quickly stuffed the gag in Kira's mouth.

Caressing her labia, I raised up and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

She frantically shook her head no as she attempted to grind against my hand..

"Are you sure? You know this bothers Sofie. You wouldn't want to bother Sofie would you?"

Lowering back down, I continued with my tongue and fingers to keep her aroused. There was much licking, lapping, sucking, and blowing. There was also scratching, petting, and tweaking. I finally gave her release her and she gave a muffled shriek as her back arched and she then collapsed, panting.

As she lay there gasping, she glared at me and went, "You cruel, cruel man. I shall get my revenge."

"You always do."

With that we curled up together, and napped until that night.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night we left Sofie with our horse and supplies, and successfully entered the house and Lady McElroy's chambers. I placed my hand across her mouth as we woke her. "Easy lady. We don't want to hurt you, we're here to help."

Helping her sit up, using my hand to keep her gagged, I asked, "Does that collar keep you from doing things? Can somebody else control you through it?"

She fearfully nodded yes

Kira climbed in front of her mother. Holding her mother's head so they were staring at each other she went, "Mother, it's me, Kira. We can get that collar off you, and get you out of here."

After repeating this a couple of times it penetrated, and Lady McElroy stared at Kira, "Eera?" Kira nodded, "ou're ou" Kira nodded again. Lady McElroy broke down sobbing in to my hand.

At Kira's nod I released Lady McElroy, and she grabbed Kira, babbling about having her back and they cried in each others arms.

I guess Kira liked at least two members of her family.

Kira held her mother and said, "After what you've been through I know it's hard to believe, but Lars can get the collar off, and we can get out of here. You'd be away from father"

She looked at Kira in disbelief, and Kira said, "He got mine off. If he got mine off, he can get yours off."

She reached out to feel Kira's neck and gasped, "It is off." At that, she gathered hair together and pulled it away from the collar giving me an unobstructed go at it. It took only a few seconds to release the collar.

I like women that can be decisive, but if she was anything like her daughter life was going to get interesting.

After the collar fell free Lady McElroy gave a quick sob and went on, "Thank you. You don't know how good it feels to have that thing off me."

"You're welcome. Now we need to get out of here." Standing her up I took a quick look. "Good thing you're nude." Seeing her scandalized glare, "You're clothes probably have some sort of tracking charms in them, so if you're wearing any of them, they could find us." Looking a little closer, "We should have clothes that fit, but footwear may be a problem. Lets get going."

After we got out and got back to the horses Lady McElroy, who insisted we call her Kayleen, met Sofie. She was both overjoyed and horrified to meet her: overjoyed because she had a daughter back, horrified at what had been done to her.

We made good time that night, but about two hours before dawn we were all starting to flag, especially Kayleen, who, it turns out, hadn't been allowed out of her wing of the house in over five years. I found a good spot to hole up and we stopped to get some rest. That was when Kira did two things that totally shocked her mother. First was how Kira just leaned back against me to rest. The other one was when, without thinking, she popped out one of her little light globes so we could see better.

Kayleen popped upright, "Kira, you've got your magic." she exclaimed.

"Yes I do mother."

"You always swore you would never be bound against you're will, and you would decide who and when. Were you successful?"

"Pretty much. I was desperate when I did it, but I picked the man." Pointing at me, "Lars."

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize what house you might be from," Kayleen said. "Are you one of those mage that aren't part of a house?"

"Mother," then hesitantly, "He's not a mage."

Kayleen and Sofie both froze, and you could just see the ideas whirling around in Kayleen's head. She dimpled, "What a delicious idea. Kira, after we kill your father, you must help me find someone like Lars; unless you're willing to share."

"Damn," I thought, "that woman is scary quick on the uptake."

"Mother, I do not share. Get your own."

Kayleen laid down to take a nap, and Sofie motioned for cum. We stepped away from the campsite, and Kira must have plotted with Sofie. Sofie pulled my arms over my head, and straddled them like she had Kira's earlier. Kira then straddled my legs and smirked, "Revenge is sweet."

What happened after that is a haze. I do remember it involved hands, mouth, and tongue. The one thing I remember clearly was the end. Sofie leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth while Kira was tea bagging me. That was all it took, and Sofie got a very healthy dose.

When we returned Kayleen was sitting, knees drawn up, staring at her feet. She looked up and, with tears in her eyes, said, "I saw you out there; even watched a little. You know Kira, I'm jealous of you. I've always heard the stories about how women can get pleasure from coupling, but until now, that's what I thought they were; just stories; make believe fairy tales. Not once since my bonding have I felt any desire to or pleasure from coupling. Then I see you and Lars together and I wonder what else my life has been denied." and started crying. Kira went over and hugged her mother. Then nodding, had me come over and sit on her other side. Sofie joined us, and we held Kayleen until she cried herself to sleep.

When we finally got to the portal, it was about mid afternoon a week after getting Kayleen. I was in the lead, Kayleen walking with me, with Kira and Sofie hanging back little bit. Kira had been antsy all day, so I was a little on edge. When I heard a rattle of some disturbed stones I grabbed Kayleen and dove to the ground just as a shot went where we had been. Looking around frantically I saw a man on a small rise about fifty feet from me. I tried to ease around to get a shot, but he snapped one off so quick I had to duck back. Damn he's quick. Not accurate, but quick.

He called out, "I've got you now. When that bitch disappeared from my house, and I found Jules, I knew you were coming here. I know about your rifle. You're only going to get one shot, and it won't be good enough. I'm going to kill you, take my slut wife back, and this time I'll do a proper job of confining her." Just as I was nerving up to expose myself to line up a good shot Kira popped on of her globes on super bright in front of his face.

As he was pawing at his eyes Kira and Sofie fot to him and started in. Kayleen ran up to join them. What they did to him wasn't pretty, and it took a lot longer than it needed to, but who was I to interfere. Cathartic it was for them. Besides, he deserved it for what he had done to them.

When they were done, I picked up his handgun, and after a brief look at it, pocketed it.

We then turned and walked through the portal.

ruddygore
ruddygore
33 Followers