Guide's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing steps coming back towards me, I asked, "Kira?"

"Oh Lars, are you OK?"

"Can't see. What did you do? What those other out there doing?"

After a short pause, as if she were looking somewhere, "One of them is walking towards us, waving a parley flag. He wants to talk"

"Well, lets see what he has to say. Let me know when he gets about a hundred feet from us."

When Kira told me he was there, I hollered, "That's

close enough. What do you want?"

"From you, nothing but allowing us to depart with no hindrance." he replied. "Our employer is dead, so we no longer have a contract against you. There is also no blood debt between us, so let us declare an end to the conflict."

"There is no blood debt." I replied. "Let there be an end to our strife."

With that, the mercenaries packed up and left.

Hugging me, Kira went "Oh Lars, I'm so sorry. I didn't think. When the fear went away, I just panicked and reacted. It's something that just came to me, a flash of light like my little light globes. I didn't even think to warn you."

"That's OK. I know that when people are frightened they tend to lash at without out thinking. Normal behavior."

"Any idea how long I'll be blind? I am seeing stars dancing if that means anything"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a day or two. But let's get your eyes bandaged, and let you get some rest."

After putting the bandage on me Kira laid me down and said, "Now that's taken care of, we have another issue." I heard a slithering sound. "Since those beasts started chasing us," more sound, "I haven't had," hand grabbing and unbuckling my belt, "any pleasure," pants pulled down, "at all."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thankfully it turned out that my blindness was temporary, and started improving that evening. We rested for a day, and were then able to start traveling again, but stuck mainly to early morning or evening to avoid bright light which tended to bother me for a week or two.

How we had fallen, riding with a string of six pack horses and plentiful trade goods, to the two of us trudging down the road, with a single pack horse and short on supplies. At least we were alive and the others weren't.

The fighting had driven us farther north than we wanted, so we had to spend several days traveling back south before we found a back way to take us to the east road.

After a long brutal slog we were nearing the east road. I figured we were about two days from it, but it had pouring rain for the last day and a half. It was getting dark, we were cold, wet, tired, hungry, and debating if we should just hunker down and just ride out the storm. As we entered a small clearing a man stood up, "Greetings. My mistress is expecting you, and has asked us to escort you to our camp."

"Us?" I asked. "As in more than just you?"

"More than just me. I hope you aren't offended that I won't tell you just how many more."

"Not at all. I probably wouldn't have trusted any number you gave me anyway."

"Wise of you." he murmured. Gesturing down the path, "This way. It's about a five minute walk." and started off down the trail.

Seeing Kira looking around, I said "Don't even think it. We wouldn't get five steps. There's at least two out there, and probably closer to six. Let's go. If they wanted us dead, we would have been dead already."

After a few minutes we came to an abandoned farm site as the rain finally started to let up. There was an empty cottage and a run down barn with a collapsing stable attached to it. Not part of the farm, but present, was a hand cart and a few pack horses. We were escorted into the stable by a tall experienced looking guardsman. He said, over his shoulder, "Meg, get something hot for these two to drink, and some blankets so they don't catch their death of cold. Paul, get Mark and Ed to bring these two's gear in here, and you go turn their horse out with ours."

He sat down, gesturing for us to also sit, and said, "Meg should be here with something for you to eat and drink; you look like you could use it. I'm going to guess you had a rough couple of days."

He added, "My lady and her companions want to talk to you, and then you'll be free to go on your way."

At this, a middle aged lady entered carrying food and drink, followed by an attractive, black haired young lady, almost a girl, tall and slender and about five ten.

The guard came to his feet, nodded his head, "My Lady."

She glared at him in amused tolerance, at which he grinned sheepishly, and corrected, "I mean Gwendoline."

"Better," she replied, "but I've told you I prefer Gwen." She then looked at us and when she saw Kira she gave a start, and pointing at Kira, exclaimed, "I know you."

Kira gave a puzzled look, at which the lady added, "You're the one, the one my father broke a curse on you just before this all started." At which the guard went to full alert and Kira tensed. Gwen then added, "I think I probably owe you my life and my chance at freedom; also the life of my younger sisters. If you hadn't killed Simon I hate to think what he would be doing to me now, and my sisters later."

She sat and helped herself to the food and drink, gesturing for us to join in; which we did after a few moments.

As she was sipping her drink, "I'm Gwendoline Taggert, since you seem to have killed my father and brothers, I am now the oldest surviving member of House Taggert, such as is left of it."

"I know this is hard to believe, but I truly am grateful for what you did to my father and brothers, even though it means I'm running and in hiding. If you hadn't killed them, your life would have been short and painful, and mine wouldn't have been any better. They liked to play rough, and weren't careful with their 'toys'. After you, they would have come after me. The only reason they hadn't already was father valued me for my ability to manage the household finances, but his control was slipping, and they would have taken him down to get me, and then my younger sisters."

She continued, "I'm not really sure why we went to meet you. That was Alistair's idea, but we've learned to trust his hunches. They just seem to work out for the best, and when we ignore them we have problems. So he and my companion, Christine, will be joining us shortly"

We chatted for a few more minutes until the others joined us. First in was Christine, a short, maybe five four, rubenesque red head, followed by a taller, portly, brown haired men. When he entered the room and Kira saw him she tensed, putting her hand on her knife.

Alistair gazed thoughtfully at her for a few seconds, and said, "I don't blame you for being nervous around me, but if I tried to bond with you Gwendoline's guards would cheerfully cut my throat; that is after Gwendoline castrated me. She has made her opinion of forced bondings quite clear to me, and I happen to agree with her. The pain and agony just aren't worth it." Looking at her more closely, "Besides, unless I'm mistaken you're already bonded, and whoever he is he has left you in control of your magic."

Gwen and Christine stare at Kira, then turning back to Alistair, Christine asked, "She's a mage? In possession of her magic?"

"Yes, she is a mage, and in full possession and control of her magic." The looking to Kira, "That, my young lady, is why I wanted to meet you. If we could find out what you did and duplicate it, it would solve many of our problems."

Sensing they were more curious than anything Kira slid over and leaned in against me. "Just what kind of information are you looking for?"

"Almost anything." He replied. "How did you find the time? When and where did you bond? Basically, anything that made this bonding different from the normal ones."

"You have to understand, I was desperate when I bonded with Lars here." she said.

"Wait! You're bonded with a non-mage?" exclaimed Alistair. Then to me, "How did you bond with her?"

"I didn't so much bond with her as much as she bonded with me. I had no idea what she was doing." I replied

"It was so sweet." Kira said. "He was afraid I might hurt myself when I rammed my ass on to his cock."

"First difference," from Alistair, "She was a willing participant, in fact, it sounds like you initiated it, didn't you Kira." With a puzzled tone, "But where did you find the time?"

"You have to remember, I was desperate." Kira replied. "I took some huge shortcuts. In fact, I'm sort of surprised it actually worked. But some stuff I saw in some of father's old papers made me think most of the ceremony was just filler. All that seemed to be really needed were the three seedings without cumming."

Christine asked, "But what about the time between? It takes time for a man to recover. Isn't that what most of the time was used for?"

Looking at the two women, Kira asked, "Has either of you ever used you mouth to get a man ready? If he's not quite ready, lick and suck for a few minutes and he will be. Took the two of us a half hour, forty five minutes tops" At this information Gwen was turning red and looking embarrassed.

"Lars. Do you think we should give a demonstration to these two?"

They both turned red, but Christine said, "I might need that, if I decide to try this. I have absolutely no idea what you meant by what you just said."

"Uh Kira, Before we go any further, don't you think you should tell them about the side effects?"

Christine and the captain looked alarmed, Alistair curious, and Gwendoline arched her eyebrows, and asked "Side effects? What side effects?"

Kira looked at the ground, and mumbled, "Oh-yeah-that."

Looking back up, she went on, "We bonded in the early evening; about mid afternoon the next day it hit. It didn't hurt or anything, I actually kind of enjoyed it, at the time. I really think you'll like it."

"Kira!" cried Christine. "Just tell us what happened."

"Well, uhm, it's really, uhm, embarrassing, uhm, but for the next five days, uhm, I was basically, uhm." Then emphatically, "OK. I was like a cat in heat for five days. OK. I was either fucking, sleeping, or eating, and the second two only because I needed to keep my strength up for the fucking"

"Interesting, but do the two of you have any other ideas that might account for the difference?" asked Alistair.

I replied, "I have a couple of ideas. First, like you pointed out, Kira was willing. From what I understand, that's actually pretty rare. Second, we know and like each other. We'd been together for a couple of months, and gotten to know each other. We liked, respected, and trusted each other. Then, the fact she just had a curse broken might have something to do with it. Finally, the way bonding has been described to me sounds like the man is trying to dominate the woman, to break her spirit. That can cause problems in and of itself down the road."

I added, "Personally, I think it was a combination of all of them, But the fact that Kira was willing, and I wasn't trying to dominate her were probably the biggest factors."

To myself, "Just how big of a problem is that?" Aloud to Alistair, "Hey Alistair, just how often does the women end up murdering the man she bonded with?"

"More than you might think. It's usually followed by her committing suicide right after. That's one of the reasons the mage population is slowly declining. Although, rumor has it, Kira's father has found a solution. Something involving charmed necklaces"

Kira blanched and my face went dead still while I started cursing to myself.

Alex, observant guard captain that he is, noticed this, and asked, "You've heard of these necklaces? They're real? Just how bad are they?"

Slowly, "Yes, Yes they're real. If somebody you don't know and trust tries to put a necklace on you, fight back; kill if you have to, but do not let them put that necklace on you. In fact, I would be hesitant of a necklace from somebody I trust. There's no telling where he or she got it from."

I continues, "As for how bad, what the necklace does is remove your free will. It is linked to another device, and whoever has that device controls you body. Your mind is there, but can't do anything."

After some more discussion about the necklaces Christine broke in, "But what about that demonstration? I mean, I really don't know what you meant by saying getting him ready."

Kira looked at me, "How about it?"

"You know you want to you little minx."

She slithered out of her pants, and dropped to her knees. Fishing my cock out, she turned to Christine, "Watch. It takes practice, but you can get the idea."

She took my cock in her mouth, slobbering over it, bobbing her head, all the while moaning happily. Then, moving down, giving a ferocious tongue bath and massaging my balls. I could already tell this one was going to be speed over finesse. Feeling me getting close, she backed off, turned around, and started pressing into her ass.

She looked back and, "Just this one time. So Christine can see."

With that and a groan, she pushed the rest of the way back. I thrust once or twice, she squeezed, and I unloaded.

Christine just watched us, with her face turning almost as bright red as her hair.

After I was tucked back in and Kira dressed, Gwendoline said, Thank you for your information. The four of us," meaning her, Christine, Alexander, and Alistair, "will have much to discuss tomorrow. You are free to leave in the morning, or you can stay and rest for a few days if you wish."

Alistair spoke up, "It would really be better for them to leave in the morning." Turning to Alexander, "I think we should trade one of our better horses for the one they have."

"So be it." said Gwendoline, "Meanwhile, why don't you join us for the evening meal."

After the evening meal we turned in, and the next morning left on our journey.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a long and weary walk we finally arrived back at the Moonrock Mountains. We eventually arrived at the campsite where all this seemed to begin.

"We'll wait here until morning. It's late, and the natives don't like evening visitors."

"Good." Hugging me, "I have plans for you."

"But what about my plans for you?"

"I think we both have the same plans."

She started undoing my belt and going to her knees proceeded to inhale my cock. She moved up and down on it, ran her tongue along the length. Then, lightly scratched the underside with her fingernail. Oh gods, I'm still trying to figure out where she learned tea bagging. I know I never told it to her about it. Her hand and mouth were working slowly but relentlessly on me. Every time I got close she would back off, smile up at me, and then in a few seconds start all over again. She eventually rose to her feet and backed in to me, letting me take control. Her tunnel was hot and trying to clamp down on me. As I pounded her, I reached down and starting flicking and pinching her nipples, such nice perky nipples. Crooning in delight she lifted up her head, with a look of pure delight on her face. With a gasp, she came; but I didn't let up. As I continued to pound I started squeezing her breast, as if milking them. Leaning forward, and pulling her erect I started kissing the nape of her neck. Panting and writhing in lust, she came. She was shuddering as I let her down to the ground. As she crawled to her feet, a native woman walked into the clearing, "Lady better now."

"Much better," replied Kira.

"What you do here," she asked.

"Last time I was here, we left a present." I answered. "If possible, we would like to speak with her."

"Me ask. Tell tomorrow."

With that, she disappeared into the woods, and we prepared for the night.

The next morning, shortly after breakfast, two natives, one male, and one female appeared, with Selene walking between them. She had changed. Gone was the poised self confidence, elegant hair, and regal bearing. Now her hair was ratty and snarled, she walked hunched over, and kept glancing fearfully around.

"You." she spat. "Do you have any idea what you did by leaving me here?"

"I knew exactly what they would do: it's is less than you deserve. Although, if you cooperated with them it would go much easier on you."

"Cooperate with beasts?" she screeched. Glancing around she saw Kira and went, "Where's the cum-dump? Did you dump the little bimbo somewhere? Personally I think what you have now is a step down."

"What I did with her is not your concern. I'm here for information about the collar she wore. I need to know who you got it from, and where I can find him, and if you know where other collars might be"

Selene spat at me.

Grabbing her chin, I forced her to look at me. As she glared I said, "You will tell me what I want to know, or," Glancing at the female, who nodded, "I'll have them give you to the women for a month."

She got a look of absolute horror and started babbling, "Nonono. They've already had me once. Not ever again. Please. Not that, Anything else, What do you want."

"Where did you get the collar?"

"From the same place Kira's father got the one he put on her mother, the factor at Fort Harben."

After some more questions we were ready to leave. I turned to Selene, "I know this will be hard to understand, but they're trying to train you out of what they consider bad habits. I imagine you fight as hard as you can every time. Don't you" She nodded. "Their magic works differently than ours. As long as you're fighting it, it will hurt. Try giving in, surrendering. You don't have to like it, but if you accept that it is something to be endured, and you can't do anything to stop it; the pain will be less. I can't promise it won't hurt, but it will hurt less."

As we walked away, Kira asked, "The way you were talking, do they actually mount her?" I nodded. "My gods." she exclaimed, "Why isn't she torn to pieces?"

"They're magical creatures. Their fluids cause that fast healing the female had, but it doesn't work if you're fighting it. She probably doesn't quit fighting until they're done, so it can't work until then."

"But the females? What's so bad about been given to them"

"They have a fondness for oral sex, but don't know when to stop."

Kira grimaced and tried to squeeze her legs together in sympathy.

I nodded, "Agony through ecstasy, to much of a good thing can hurt."

And we set out for Fort Harben.

"Can we do anything for my mother," Kira asked?

"Depends on where she is and how far out of the way. If she's to far, I can't afford the detour."

At Kira's questioning look, "As soon as I saw the collar on you I should have abandoned your group and headed back to report it."

"It's fortunate I didn't, because I would have reported to the factor, who's the same person providing the collar; and needless to say, that would have been awkward. But I am glad I stayed, because I've gotten so much more interesting information to report. "Now, just where does your mother live."

After Kira told me, I ran some routes and distances in my head. "We can do that. It will cost us some time, but only a couple of days. Besides, if I didn't agree I would probably never get nookie again."

Kira laughed, "Speaking of nookie, that looks like a nice place over there."

There was an unavoidable delay in our journey.

A few days later we were hiding outside Fort Harben, watching Jules, the factor. When we saw him ride out one afternoon, with what looked to be several days supplies, we decided to follow him to see what he was doing.

Around mid day the next day he met another man that was waiting for him. With the other man was a girl that from a distance looked a lot like Kira's cursed form. It must have been the same thing, because they proceeded to use her just like the group I had been guiding had used Kira.

After they were done, the other man left and Jules started back towards the trading post. That evening, when he made camp, he used the girl again. Then, before turning in for the night, lashed her to a tree so she couldn't get away.