Guide's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew where, in general, The Blue Goose was located and headed that way, keeping to the shadow as well as I could. After all, a lady walking the streets at night, wearing a night robe, and carrying a bloody knife, is bound to cause comment. Thankfully, I found a lady passed out from to much booze in one of the alleys, and traded my robe for her dress. Much less conspicuous that way.

After finding The Blue Goose I waited in the alley trying to think of a what to do later. I knew Lord Taggert would be furious when he found his son, and would be searching for both me and Lars. I did come up with a plan and realized it would be painful to me, at least at first, and would be dangerous for both of us, especially Lars. But I thought it was our only chance of survival. As the crowd thinned I entered, walked up to the bartender, and said, "I was told Lars Haroldson is staying here. My name is Kira, and I believe he is expecting me."

With a nod of his head the serving maid headed upstairs. She came back a few seconds later, "He'll see her. Last door on the left."

With a nod of my head I went up the stairs, to my future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now back to Lars' point of view

When the lady entered my room I didn't recognize her. I had expected her to change, but not this much. "Kira? How do I know it's really you?"

She paused for a second, "You can ask me about my lessons from the natives in the Moonrocks, or less pleasantly, how we met. Or about almost anything else on our trip here."

I walked towards her, "Kira," hugging her, "You've changed. You may not believe me, but I like your new body much better than the old one."

Nestling up against me, Kira said, "Lars, I have a favor to ask of you."

"Hmm."

"I need you to fuck me." Then urgently, "Right here. Right now."

Startled, "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Never more sure in my life." Then pushing me on to the bed went, "Cock out. Now."

I already foresee one problem with her new body. Now when she get pushy, she can do something about it.

As soon as my cock was out, her mouth latched on as if her life depended on it. Working both hands and her mouth on my cock, she was getting me as hard as she could as fast as she could. Slobbering and tugging as if she were in heat. As I rapidly approached climax, she let go, climbed up to straddle me, and then plunged down, burying me in her to the hilt. As she bottomed out she winced in pain and whimpered.

"This has to hurting. Are you sure about this?"

"Never" bounce, "more" bounce, "sure" bounce, and I came, shooting into her.

As quickly as she could, she dismounted, and had both hands and her mouth go to work on my cock.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, just continued sucking and slobbering. All her practice must have paid off because she had me hard and ready to go again in almost no time. This time when she straddled me she started forcing it into her ass. With a groan that I could tell was in pain, she forced the first two inches in. As she tried to force some more in she again groaned in pain.

"Careful. You'll tear something inside." I cried.

"Need" push, "in" push, "ass" she panted as she bottomed out. As she started rocking and trying to move up and down she panted out, "Need--three--cums--in--me," as I started to shoot in her ass.

As soon as I was done she pulled off, took one look at my cock, and used her dress to wipe off the shit and blood, then orally attacked my cock again. As it was the third time it took longer but eventually I came in her mouth, and she greedily swallowed it.

She then looked up at me with a sad look in her eyes and said, "I hope someday you can forgive me."

"What?"

"Trying to save my life, I may have put you in more danger than you were already in."

I pulled her up so we were both sitting on the edge of the bed. "Explain" I said.

"How much do you know about the mage bond?" she asked.

"I know there is such a thing, but that's about it. Something about combining power."

"When a mage lord takes a mage lady in all three holes, cumming in each one without allowing her to cum they are magically bound. It's usually great for him, but not so great for her. It usually takes almost a full day, with her screaming in agony most of the time. I just tried a really abbreviated version of it. What it normally does is allow him to unlock, access, and control of her magic. In other words, he can draw on her magic in addition to his, and can prevent her from using hers. What makes it worse, the woman's magic is locked away, unusable, unless she is bonded."

I asked, "So why did you want to bond with me? I'm no mage lord"

"I'm desperate. I don't even know if this will work, but I had to try something. Either way, if it works or not, I have to start running as soon as the gates open in the morning."

"From what? And it sounds like you plan on leaving without me. What's got you so desperate?"

"After the ritual, I overheard them talking. They were going to force the bond, then turn me back into a little blond bimbo, and put a lust curse on me. That would have been worse than what I had. I would have been in perpetual heat, so I ran. Simon tried to stop me, and I ended up killing him. Taggert could probably live with my getting away, but he will never forgive my killing Simon. I have to run, and hope I get far enough away that he can't find me."

"You know," I said, "my life used to be so nice and boring before I met you."

I continued, "First thing, clothes. We're about the same size now, so some of mine should fit. When we find a place to lay up for a few days, we can look into getting you some that fit better."

I continued, "Any idea where we should be heading?"

"You're coming with me? Why? I mean, I'm the one Lord Taggert is looking for. You should be relatively safe if I leave you."

"Two, no four reasons. One, I need to find out where that collar came from, and you're my best bet for that. Two, From what I've heard, Lord Taggert likes to spread the shit around. Because we were together at his house, he's going to blame me, along with you, and come looking for me. We probably have a better chance together. Three, I've discovered he's a greedy bastard, so he'd kill me for whatever jewelry I have left anyway. And four, I need somebody to help take care of the horses. They're just not the same when you're not around."

"Now, let's get ready to run."

The next morning, after telling the innkeeper we were headed west, we headed out the north gate. We had to abandon Kira's horse. It was obviously to high a quality for what we were planning. Kira and I were dressed as a down on his luck trader and his companion, leading six scrawny pack horses out of town.

As we were leaving the gate, "I don't care." screamed Lord Taggert. "Find them. Whatever it takes and whatever it costs you will find them for me. I will personally have those two dead and buried. They killed Simon, and they shall suffer for that. They shall suffer so that they will find death by torture a mercy."

Although I didn't know what was being said at the time, that was what made the next month so interesting.

The first bit of the journey was relaxing. We left through the north gate, and a half day later turned off on a trail headed east. As we stopped for our mid day meal I noticed Kira squirming a little bit.

Kira" I asked, "what's wrong"

"I don't know. It's probably nothing. I feel OK, just a little warm."

I shrugged and went to get some water. When I came back Kira had straddled a log and was furiously grinding against it. "Kira? What are you doing?"

She looked at me with a vacant stare, "Good. Feels so good."

Alarmed, I set down the water and stepped towards her.

She came of the log to me, wrapped her arms around me, and proceeded to try swallowing my tonsils.

As I placed a hand on her cunt, "What are you doi oooh," from Kira as she humped forward on my hand.

"Ooh do that some more." as she tried to grind on my hand.

Stepping away, I asked, "You've never felt this before?"

"No, never. Not like this. Please, more" she moaned.

I pulled her close. As she started grinding against my leg I undid her belt and slid her pants down. Pushing her to the ground, I positioned myself between her legs, slid my cock out. She was gasping, "More, I need something more."

"You're first time is supposed to be special," as I pulled out my cock, "but somehow, I don't think you have the patience." As I slid my cock in, she went completely rigid, mouth agape, staring blindly at the sky. I tweaked one of her nipples, she gave a little yip, locked her arms and legs around me, and pulled me in. Gods, her tunnel was steaming. There was nothing gentle or leisurely about this. Just a basic, primitive, animalistic rutting. Such a short fuse. She came almost immediately, arching and gasping. She lay there for a second, panting, then started right up again, grinding up against me. Even after cumming, she was still frantic with need. She came again, and didn't even pause. After the third time she let go, and flopped back, panting. "Oh so good. We need to do that again, soon." and went to sleep.

I figured we probably weren't going much further today, so I set up our camp. I did some chores, rested, and a couple of hours later started supper. While it was cooking Kira woke up, gave me a slow, wide smile, and ignoring her state of dress, or undress as the case may be, staggered into the woods to relieve herself. She came back, knelt behind me, putting her arms around me and her chin on my shoulder asked, "Can we do that again?"

"Uhm, not right now."

"Why not."

"Because I'm cooking supper."

Frowning at the fire, "Oh, right." Then a smiling brightly at me, "Maybe after supper?"

We did it again after supper. In the middle of the night. As soon as we got up that morning. I swear, that woman was like a kid in a candy store. She just could not get enough. In simple self-preservation I explained masturbation to her. More than once I would look over at her while I was working, and see her frantically rubbing one out. She would just smile sheepishly and keep going.

On the second day I was starting to get worried about her self control. She was either eating, sleeping, or fucking, but by the end of the third day she was starting to slow down. By the end of the week she had her urges under control. Oh, she was still a randy little minx, ready to go at the drop of a hat, but she was no longer getting those uncontrollable urges. I could tell she was relieved to finally have some control over her urges and was much happier to be able to function normally. Oh, she was still affectionate, frequently rubbing up against me, caressing my arm, sitting with her chin on my shoulder. When asked about it she replied, "I'm not sure why, but it just feels right."

As our travels resumed, Kira was ecstatic that she had her magic, and was playing with it almost constantly. One of the first things she figured out was a tickle jinx, where you could tickle a person remotely. I was not amused. Three others were itching, like you had been in some stinging nettles, uncontrollable whole body sneezing fits, and what felt like getting bit by horseflies.

The one she was proudest of though, and lavished the most work on, were little globes of light. Originally, just a little ball of light in her palm, she was learning to vary its size and brightness. You should have seen her look of glee when she managed to get two at once, and set them floating around the clearing.

As we were traveling, "Kira, something I don't understand. Why do men seem to have their magic from birth, but women need to have a bonding?"

"I'm not sure, and that's not quite right. Men don't have magic until they start to enter adulthood." Pausing to think for a few minutes, "Maybe that's it. None of my brothers had magic until they grew to where they could screw the maids. Maybe one can't have magic until they produce or receive seed."

"Another thing, or maybe two. Why are the men so eager to bond? You've told me they even have fights to the death to gain access to specific women. Additionally, why are women so opposed to being bonded"

"Second one first." said Kira. "Our bonding was not normal. In fact, I didn't really expect it to work, but I was desperate, and willing to try anything. The usual bond takes almost a full day, and she's usually screaming pain almost the entire time. When one of my sisters was bonded, it was two weeks before she could get out of bed. A cousin of mine, after five years still didn't have her mind completely back. I'm beginning to wonder if all that mumbo-jumbo is required, or it was invented by some sick sadistic bastard."

"As for why men want the bond," she went on, "what you see me being able to do now is near the limit of most of their abilities. There are some with more natural ability, but not many. Their true power comes from controlling and using the woman's magic. They need that power for the rituals, such as the curse I was under."

Along with playing with her magic, she was busy making up for lost time in the sex department. Regular or oral, she loved both. You should have heard her the first time I ate her out; quite a yodeler she was. She just about pulled out what little hair I have left, and almost crushed my head with her thighs. The only thing she was really emphatic about was anal. Absolutely, completely, positively, prohibited, barred, banned, and forbidden, and subject to sanctions, including loss of body parts, if attempted. She done it once because she had to and it had hurt, so that was enough.

The only real down point was when Kira started talking about staying me. Something about with the bond, where one goes both go.

"No Kira, you can't follow me everywhere I go. You don't understand what it involves."

"Then try to explain. More than just saying I don't understand."

Looking at her I went, "Just what do you think I do for a living?"

"You're a guide. You guide parties through the mountains or other places where they don't know the roads."

"Not; exactly. Have you ever heard of portal guides?"

Her eyes got wide, "You mean the stories of other worlds are true? And you can move between them?"

"Yes. But they are different and I don't think you would be happy on a lot of them in fact, I'm sure you would hate the one I call home. On some of them magic doesn't work, or it may work completely differently than it does here"

"I will change as needed. Besides, where one goes, both go."

That ended the discussion as far as Kira was concerned. She could have taught stubborn to a mule. Stubborn she was once she made up her mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was about a week later the fun started.

Kira was acting antsy. She said something felt wrong, but she couldn't identify what it was. So we went with a little extra caution, not that it did us much good. As we rounded a bend in the trail there was a man standing there ready for us. He immediately cast two fireballs at us. We dove to opposite sides of the road and, thankfully, both fireballs missed. I managed to shoot him in the shoulder, and then Kira finished him with a knife.

When we looked at the body Kira recognized him as Christopher Taggert, a son that assisted in breaking the curse.

We left him and moved on.

What else do I have to worry about?" I asked, as we left the body by the trail. "Are we going to have mages shooting fireballs or blasting us with lightning at the drop of a hat? What else can they do?"

"I'm not sure what they can do." Kira replied. "It depends on his imagination, training, and the strength of his bond. From what I remember reading, rituals take time and preparation, the more powerful the spell, the more time and preparation. So, a mage doesn't have the time to prepare a backup plan for if his first one fails."

"So that might explain a few of my earlier run ins with mages. It seemed like after they had their shot, if it failed, they had to fall back on regular stuff."

"Yes," from Kira, "Some rituals take only a few minutes, but others can take days and require multiple mages working together."

"Just how much are you able to do? Or still figuring it out?"

"Remember, I'm completely untrained. I'm going by instinct, what feels right. I'm getting better at magic. I may be their equal in power, but without training, I'll never be their equal in skill or control"

Over the next two week we were getting attacked every two or three days, but lord they fought dumb. If they had combined they could have rolled right over us, but instead they attacked in ill organized, incompetent, dribs and drabs. The way they came at us, having a mage on my side for once, made it almost like shooting fish in a barrel.

As poorly organized as the attacks were, Kira was the only reason we survived. She didn't have anything major, but she got the most out of what she had. She was getting quite adept with her jinxes. Can you imagine trying to fight while being unmercifully tickled, or having an uncontrollable sneezing fit, or being constantly bitten by horse flies. Nothing deadly, but making it impossible to concentrate.

When I asked Kira about the unorganized attacks she rplied, "Honor."

"Honor?"

"Yes, honor and social standing. Whoever kills us will probably win honor from the Taggerts, and maybe others. No one want to share the honor with anyone else."

"They would rather fail and die than share honor with somebody."

"Yes they would."

"I'm not complaining, but lord they fight dumb."

I spoke to soon.

Two days later we were hit by a group that new what it was doing. What worried me is that they weren't trying to kill us. Oh, they would if they got the chance, but they were more concerned about herding us, while keeping their casualties done while they waited for the coup de grace.

By this time we were down to one horse, being used as a pack horse. And for supplies, what the horse could carry, and what each of us could carry in a pack. Nothing but bullets for my rifle, food, and water. As much water as we could carry. When Kira asked I explained we were probably going to have to fort up somewhere, and didn't want to run out of water if were weren't on a stream or spring.

We ended up forting up in a collection of boulders on top of a small hill. The good point was, because of the slopes, you could only come up one narrow section. The bad point was no water. If they really wanted to, they could just wait us out and we would either have to come to them or die of thirst. Somehow I didn't picture whoever was in charge of being willing to do that. He wanted to see blood.

After we holed up the beaters stayed far enough way to be out of range, but close enough to keep us from slipping away, so we waited. Towards mid afternoon they made their appearance. Two of them, Lord Taggert, and one I didn't recognize; both dressed in finery as if going out for an evening on the town.

"Showy bastards." I muttered.

As they closed I was suddenly overcome with a sense of fear A bone chilling, bowel loosening fear. I started muttering, "Fear will not rule me. I will ride the fear and come out on the other side." I also started praying which, surprisingly, seemed to help. Kira grabbed hold and clung to me, while whimpering in fear. I kept muttering, praying, and watching them approach. I figured, that with the fear, I would only get one shot. So I was letting them get close, and trying to decide which one I had to shoot.

I finally came to a decision, lined up the shot, and took it. Instantly, the sense of fear disappeared, Kira let go of me, and came to her feet screaming. There was a blinding flash of light. I heard a female in front of me screaming in rage, and a man yelling, first in shock, then anger. His yelling soon turned to screams of pain, and then quieted.