All Comments on 'Guilty'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 357 Comments (Page 2)
SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
How Different Are Things In Deutschland These Days?

Are you actually given access to your cellphone while you're in jail? Amazing.

A plumber, who's been in business long enough to have a website and a company vehicle, doesn't have the intellect to inform the constabulary to go to his website? Look up his business license? Confirm his business truck on the block of the residence where he was arrested?

You dropped the ball every which way you could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS WAS ABSOLUTLY THE FUCKING WORST

I can't believe this piece of trash story exists. Everyone carves him out of their lives, with prejudice, tells him in no uncertain terms that he is dead to them and under no circumstances to contact them. After everything, they come hat in hand to beg for his forgiveness? And they expect it? He should have told them to all go fuck themselves exactly as they told him. Parents? Fuck them! Friends? Fuck them! Wife, who by the way fucked another guy before they were divorced and without even allowing him to explain? 'Sorry Honey, it was a mistake.' Fuck her! Daughter who wanted nothing to do with a pedophile? Fuck her! And... Asshole Tim. He was rich enough to make Tim's life a living Hell. And why didn't he do any of this? BECAUSE HE IS THE SECOND BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLE IN THE WORLD. When they showed up at his door he should have treated them exactly like they treated him. 'Fuck off and never contact me again. You are all dead to me and I hope you all rot in Hell for the way you treated me!' Slam the door in their faces and never think about them again. The second time anyone shows up, have a restraining order issued to keep them away.

By the way, the biggest asshole in the world would waste our time by writing trash like this. The writing was OK, but get your head out of your ass with pathetic characters like this.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
PAIN INFLICTED...IS WHAT HE FELT

and then turns on the 1 who helped, a Traitor of the worst kind TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@Sigint 04/16/16

re:

You dropped the ball every which way you could.

That's the only way this contorted mess could be forced to work.

Dumbass could have asked the cops to make sure his plumbing tools were put back into his truck and locked up.

Mordant96Mordant96about 8 years ago
Great story

The purpose of these stories is to entertain. They are comic books without the pictures. Of course reality is stretched, that is the whole point. I was entertained and for that I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You may be living in Germany but you are a Brit.

Why lie ? 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2 stars for the writing.

But catastrophically stupid.

He should have made Megan hang a huge picture of her skanky ass getting plowed by Tim in her room as penance for a year or two.

Every time she tried to disagree or make excuses for her whorish behavior, he should have just opened his phone and shoved the picture of her slutty ass getting fucked by a moron in her face.

Really classy lady my hairy ass!

This story is seriously lacking in any form of repercussions for the bastards and bitches that so horribly betrayed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Augh Editor

Your story concept is great but editing issues have really taken a lot out of the writing.

Jack99Jack99almost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

But there was a small grammatical error. This paragraph:

>> Megan was the last one to hug me. "Curt... Curt... I... You can't imagine how sorry I am. I still love you. And I have decided to devote my life to you. I will try to make up for my period of weakness. I will not pester you, but I´ll always be there for you."

Is worded incorrectly. I'll fix it for you:

Megan was the last one to hug me. "Curt... Curt... I... You can't imagine how sorry I am. I still love you, and your 10.5 million dollars. And I have decided to devote my life to you, and your 10.5 million dollars. I will try to make up for my period of weakness. I will not pester you, but I´ll always be there for you, and your 10.5 million dollars."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your stories

You're stories are the reason I keep coming back to this site, you are the only author I have taken the time to follow regularly. Love the balance, the pace and the variety across the stories. Keep'em coming!

-FanofDickens

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
Didn't Work!

I enjoyed this story up to a point. The premise was very original and creative. However, I can see him forgiving them, but then he has to just forget about them again. They made there choice when he needed them the most. That was a terrible lack of trust in him, didn't they know him at all? They say that it is easy when things are going well, but you can tell more about people when things are not going well. And he saw first hand how they truly were. Like he said in the story when his ex jumped into bed with Tim with the excuse of being 'so alone'. He was the one that was really all by himself. His ex is just a cheater and now wants the rest of his money.

I guess we can tell what can of man he is after the way he treated Karen, who dragged his sorry ass out of his depression and was the only one who actually helped him. So he just throws her to the wayside because his wife wiggles her eyes at him. This is definitely not a reconciliation story. None of the interested parties (friends, parents and his family) had the slightest interest in him when he needed them. But now they are so, so sorrrry! I say the hell with the lot of them.

Thank you for a well written and creative story that just had the wrong ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT WORTH RATING

WHY ARE ALL YOUR MALE ROLLS SO WHIMPY

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
Just walk away from the faithless, judgemental assholes

Martin Briley wrote a song years ago that sums it up perfectly: You ain't worth the salt in my tears.

"Do I forgive you ? Of course not, you're an evil, evil person, and I'm better far from your influence. You've raised your daughter to be just as fucked up as you, and as fucked up as my own sperm donor and gestation paret are . All I want from all of you now is what I'd want from any other radioactive waste: distance."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Childish

Corny and infantile. It started well and you were on a roll. Then the characters all lost 100 IQ points and became morons. Husband, wife, daughter, parents, friends, they all regressed to 10 years old. The dialog became ridiculous and weird. It's as if the second half was written by your little sister. Weird.

juderboyjuderboyover 7 years ago
bullshit

I felt that the first time I read this some time ago. I wanted to see if my feelings had changed, so I gave it a go again. The husband would be more likely to kill the bunch as to take them like like this. Bullshit, pure bullshit.

robnilrobnilover 7 years ago
gave it a one

how anyone could forgive the people who dropped him without a thought is inconceivable, let alone his wife who fucked his best friend. terrible ending

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
**

Reread. Couldn't be that bad... It was.

At the min I hope he has a prenup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't think twice

The immortal words of the great Bob Dylan should be the mantra for the aggrieved in these pathetic attempts at snap shots of human condition. Unfortunately they are words from long ago and far away, when truth still had some value. What crap!

justbobkcjustbobkcover 7 years ago
5 stars

An excellent example of just how powerful "peer pressure" really is in real life - as explained so very well by Howard Bloom in his inciteful "The Lucifer Principle."

Thanks for writing and posting here.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 7 years ago
I didn't like this one.

At all. The writing was good, though.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
questionable

Sorry, when they showed up at my door, I'd have turned my back and shut the door. They didn't so much as listen to him when he called from jail. They didn't give him five seconds or the benefit of any doubt. Whether it was one time or twenty, she allowed someone else into their bed. There is no excuse for their actions. With FRIENDS like that , who needs enemies. They are your past. Keep them there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WIMP!

No fu**ing way would I of let them back into my life. I would of left the country first and forever.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, writing as I go.

Uh? No evidence, so it's ASSUMED they're all involved? He's got his plumber's license and business, he's got the record of the call.

I could MAYBE understand his parents refusing to talk to him if there was the SLIGHTEST evidence that he actually DID something, but he was just there, not doing anything!

Megan knows that HE knows that she's fucking Tim. If that WAS her sucking off Tim when he called Curt, she knows that too. Yet she somehow wants to at least make up with Curt if not reconcile. So shouldn't she be telling Tim to fuck off?

I would have slammed the door in their faces.

"So Curt... Um... we are all your exes, Curt?" - I believe that, "Shut up, piece of shit. You're not our son any more. Brenda agrees with this. We never want to speak to you again. Don´t call us again," says it all!

Friends I can understand, but wife, daughter and parents won't even talk to him, get his side, because of social pressure? Who would even know if they spoke to him before cutting him off? LOL, I just saw that he said more or less the same thing!

They KNOW him! How could they believe he was guilty, especially his fucking parents? Especially to not even TALK to him!

"You've all made your choice when it counted. When I was vulnerable and needed your support." - EXACTLY! Now that' it's easy they want to be connected, but when it counted they were nowhere to be found! The only one I MIGHT forgive is the daughter.

Megan's going to devote her life to him? How will she support herself? Shouldn't she be devoting herself to her daughter?

"nothing is off limits for you with me." - So, she would help him cheat on his girlfriend? Nice!

"We had a lot of bad luck." - "bad luck"? THAT'S what she calls throwing him out like yesterday's garbage?

Excuse me, she had to take him to the cleaners because she was so desperate for money, yet she can give him everything? And she's only "tutoring some kids"?

I'm sorry, I could NEVER reconcile with her, in fact I would ask her to please move out of the neighborhood!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thought

I DEFINITELY wouldn't have re-married.

If Karen would go along with it I'd have a threesome, and let her clean my cum out of Karen's cunt!

goalie52goalie52over 7 years ago
1 star

This is one of the worst stories I have read on here. I judge a story based on the characters and how they act. None of the characters, except for Karen, had any redeeming qualities. His family, wife and daughter, and friends threw him completely out of their lives, no questions asked. He then takes them all back like nothing ever happened. The one good person, Karen, accepted him and gave him his life back. How does her repay her? He shits all over her. Even if they were never to marry, she deserved more than a thanks for helping me, but don't call me, I'll call you. Not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

First thing I thought with them at the door was, I wonder if they heard about the 10 million.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope

He got the prenup.....

rjp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Burn, Baby, Burn

He should have burned those bridges between him and his ex-wife, kids, parents, and any fair-weather friends so hard and so hot that there would be no way in hell they could have ever been rebuilt. With 10 mil in his pocket he should have arranged for his buddy "Tim" to take a short step off a tall building, while he, Curt, was taking a nice long vacation in someplace like New Zealand, or Monte Carlo or something. Would have been an ending more to my taste.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Skimming

Glad I didn't waste my time re-reading!

I'm sorry, to not even TALK to him, I would never take them back!

I would probably take SOME pity on the parents, grant them some forgiveness, but make it clear that they were no longer a part of his life.

The "friends" showed their uselessness as friends, MAYBE give them some forgiveness just to get rid of them, but they also no longer have a place in his life.

Lara gets more of a break, she's a kid and look what she had for examples from the adults in her life!

NO FUCKING WAY is Megan to be allowed back in my life any more than she needs to be as Lara's mother, and I would move to an island or something where she couldn't move into my neighborhood.

And why is there no mention of a Pre-Nup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't do it

I would not have forgave them like that. As soon as I found out she moved there, I would have told karen I was moving and did she want to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ Frightening and real

Some years back a man was charged and convicted in the media for a bombing at the Olympics-Altlanta???

Although INNOCENT HIS LIFE WAS DESTROYED

False accusations published in the media, especially as described in this story should frighten each and everyone of us.

False rumors have destroyed lives, families and marriages.

Imagine being innocent of all charges and looking out your front window to a sea of reporters and satellite trucks.

This story should give everyone pause

√&√

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Richard Jewell. The man died in 2006. Ten years after the Olympic bombing in Atlanta. After reading this story, I'd recommend people google him.

Dubby49Dubby49over 7 years ago

While the premise of being convicted of a heinous crime before trial by all and sundry is valid, the reconciliation is far fetched. One visit and a "We're sorry" is all it took. BS. Maybe they would have reconciled but not so quickly.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Utter BS

Now f***in way! I would of told my collective ex's to fu** off and leave me alone, or I'd get the law involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A well written piece of shit...

...still shit any way.

Sorry not for me. The guy should be named jesus, and even him wouldn't have forgiven that group of scumbags.

minus 1 for me,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of stayed divorced and told ALL of them to FU** OFF and leave me be. If need be, I'd of packed my stuff and left for somewhere else, making sure there was NO way they could find me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Hey I have an idea

Hey anon. why don't you pack your bag, tell us all to fuck off, and go the fuck away!!!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
What a shame!

I had started to like a few of your stories, shame this piece of crap fucked that up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Original story, good read until the fucked up ending.

I can not believe you had him let his slut wife, daughter, Parents and friends back into his life. I can't imagine the pain of being arrested and spending time in prison for a crime I didn't commit. But having your heart ripped out by the people closest to you would have been a life altering event. When Hell froze over those people would STILL not be back in his life. I think you took the easy way out with this horrible ending. Even if he doesn't end up with Karen he never would have ended up with Megan. Sorry, but this ending completely ruined what started out as a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit!

Megan only remarried him for his millions. Then she stold his money ran off with Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have to agree with a lot of others

This story sucked swamp water. The first thing I would have done when I got all that money would be to spend a million to have Tim dropped into a bottomless hole somewhere. When they all showed up he should have told them to fuck off and slammed the door in their faces. Neighbors were pressuring them??? Fuck them all. They didn't just dump him. They dumped him with extreme prejudice. Nobody can be as wimpy as he is just to cave and take them all back. And to fuck Karen over like he did was him being a huge turd. A very sad tale indeed. 1* for this shit.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Some good things here

The idea for the story is great. However, I'm not totally buying the set up. They arrest the plumber? Doesn't he have a record of being called to the job? Second, why would the family believe the child molestation charge? The police would have to show some connection between the narrator and the child porn ring. There's always a paper and/or cyber trail, and there wouldn't be one to the hero. Third, when it was discovered that he was innocent, the family would have been much more contrite from the get go. They wouldn't have waited months. Fourth, the wife wouldn't be with Tim in any case. Fifth, some of the dialogue needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forgiveness

How about:

Ok I forgive all of you but I don't forget so leave......

And Tim ends up buried in a swamp somewhere.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of told all of them to FU** OFF and DIE!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Skimming Once Again

Their excuse that "everyone" was so convinced doesn't hold water! He was calling them immediately, before they could have been under any sort of societal pressure, and they STILL wouldn't even TALK to him!

There is no way in HELL I would have re-married the cunt! I would have married Karen purely out of spite, hopefully have a new daughter with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Innocent People Serving Time In Prison

I served two years in prison for a crime I did not commit. While I was there another inmate served 8 months for a crime he did not commit. The authorities knew it after less than two months. He had to sell his 500,000 dollar home and his property to pay for legal representation to fight the sentence. Another inmate served 7 months for a crime he did not commit. He had to sell his business to get justice. He lost his wife and little daughter because someone gave false testimony that could have been easily refuted before his court appearance. Another man is serving 8 years in prison, convicted of raping two girls who lied to cover for their boyfriends who have dropped them while an innocent man rots in jail for a crime that never happened. Are there innocent people in American prisons? Yes! Every single prison in America.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

Still Megan's CUCK & Tim's Bitch

WHATTA' CUCK

timrivtimrivalmost 7 years ago
New ending

You need to write an alternative ending.

One where while in jail Megan fucks Tim, marries Tim, and gets pregnant all because she thinks he's guilty. They both torment him in jail cause their angry.

Tim is abusive to Megan her life is hell

Then he is exonerated gets the money

They all come to see him annd he tells he will never forgive them and get the hell off his property he never wants to see then again.

Megan realizes her mistake tries to get him back but he tells sorry she is water under the bridge along with rest of them

He marries Karen

Tim dumps Megan runs of with her money leaving them poor and living in public housing on welfare

He never see's any of them again and is quite happy.

😂😂😂😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
* 2 Not No But HELL NO

Well written but ridiculously silly ending. Could've been a 4 or 5

WTF !! What part of "Fool Me Once" (In this case it's "Fuck Me Over Once") doesn't this guy get ?

You can't fix STUPID!!!

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
After Reading the some of the comments

There are some truly unhappy people in this world. So what he got back with his baby momma. And so what there's no cheating or serious payback, It was still an engaging story. But this is LW and anything less than death by firing squad is unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Why do people writing things when you have no idea what you are saying? I did not Evan finish the first. When you are awaiting trial in this country you are not held in prison. You are held in jail. I am unable to read someone's writing when they do not know what they are writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should REALLY REALLY WRITE alternate ending

I liked it with Karen really I know you tried something different but still it is not satisfying to most of us please really write alternate ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You like RAAC's WAY too much.

Your women are constantly screwing the men in their lives to the wall and you always have the man take them back. Is there NO reason you consider a divorce or breakup to be justified? In this case the closest people to him in the world his mother, father, wife and daughter refuses to even TALK to him. I repeat - they won't TALK to him. And you want us to believe he'd have anything to do with them? And how does anyone find him from his plumbing website? There's no current contact on it? Horrible ending. Good story line

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Skimming Again

"I was lost, suddenly alone." - By your own choice! You tossed him out like yesterday's garbage, and NOW he's to feel sorry for you because you're lonely?

I know I said this before, but she talks about "societal pressure," but the charges had barely been made when she was refusing to even talk with him.

"But the crime you were accused of was just so horrible." - So, the "horribleness" of the crime determines whether to believe the charges or not?

Sorry, Steve, I think my dislike for this ending has only grown. 99.999999% of men wouldn't piss on their ex-wife if she was on fire after what she did to him, let alone marry her again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

Wonder if his riches had anything to do with their showing up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me either

Gotta agree with a lot of the others I see here. No way I would let any of them, with the exception of my daughter, back in my life. There is just no excuse for the way they treated him. And Tim,,, that son of a bitch would have never been a problem after the first picture.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well I do like a happy ending but this one sucks. The author wimped out having him get back with his cheating wife who disowned him and duivorced him when the going got rough. Ktaren was good for him and helped him when no one else would. So he kicks her to the curb? Very poor ending, needs a rewrite and alt. ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If he had doubts that Megan was really with Tim

Why didn't he just call her? She'd already reached out to him. It seems he could have cleared that up quickly. Even buying the reconciliation with all parties that abandoned him during the worst time in his life, Tim getting off that easy was a low point for me in the story. At a minimum, Megan should have been leading the charge to rain Hellfire on Tim if she was sincere about making things up to Curt. There's no way a wife of that length of time could possibly be unaware oh her husband's feelings in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People, do not think like this in real life

Consider this: how often have you been screwed or hurt by other people, and then have them apologize? No, people don't apologize; their ego's prevent that from happening so they ignore you and become silent.

How do I know this? My biological mother would come over, and start a fight- after about the 5th or 6th time of this, I threw her out of my house. The rest of the family still took her side- in spite of sending each of them the legal documents showing they were wrong. It's been 9 years; so fuck'em and the horse they rode in on. I keep hoping one of them will need a kidney or something- so I would have the enjoyment of telling them to pound a ton of sand into their 8 ounce asshole's.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
A man without honor

Is not a man. Brilliant writing, broken man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let this be a lesson to you all

Don't even bother leaving the house.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Heartwarming story

It does suck that when things got tough his family and friends abandoned him. His wife went a little extra. Heartwarming I guess cuz it's love yo.

Although he better make good on her promise to be put on a leash now with high heels and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of told everyone of those, "Truely Faithless" assholes to leave and never contact me ever again.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NO MATTER THE PRESSURE TO MOVE AHEAD AND THE PAST BEHIND

look at what and who put you in that position\ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No way back for them

After his friends and family dumped him like they did he should have slammed the door in their face when they showed up to whine their way back into his life again. Who in their right mind would have even considered a relationship with those scum bags?

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
OH ! honey I love you sooooooo much.

Yea 10 million dollars $$$$$$$$$$

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Bad

Those people dumped the guy without a thought he was not guilty. Family and friends who after knowing the guy for years would actually believe he would do something so vile.

Should have slammed the door in their face when he had the chance. It is totally unbelievable that anybody would want to have anything to do with those fools.

Up until they joined hands around the campfire, sang and roasted marshmallows it was a good story.

Some thing cannot be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SELFISH PEOPLE

What he missed is how incredibly selfish his exfamily was. They dumped him for their own selfish reasons of protecting themselves, to take care of their needs with no thought or consideration of his needs.

Then they show up at his door, again for their own selfish "poor us" reason. They were their for their selfish needs, to get rid of their guilt. They never considered if it would be better for him if they just left him alone to live the life he had made for himself after their betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gold turned to bronze.

Mixed on this one. Started very well then went downhill when he forgave them so easily. I mean really? They abandoned him when he needed them most, didn't even listen to him then in one visit they start to mend fences. I call bullshit on that I'm afraid. I love raac and btb when deserved. This had soo many paths to choose from and IMO you choose the easiest path therfore you can only get a 2* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Regardless of the characters

I love this idea for a story. I didn’t like the reconciliation but overall a good story with a great ide I don’t see used all that often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forgive and Forget

NFW! They all gave up on him. Found him guilty without proof and pasted judgement. His wife divorced him, his daughter said she wasn't his daughter any longer, his parents denounced him as their son, and his friends were no longer his friends. So, he should of told them, one and all, to stick it where the sun don't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Classic Stev. The man is burned, badly, disrespected in the most horrible fucking way, and yet he takes the fucker (or in this case, fuckerS, because his friends and family were all hideous fuckers) back. Stev has as issue with letting the wronged men move on, almost as if the lowest forms of pond scum deserve a second chance

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I'm way too spiteful and vindictive to forgive a betrayal of that level. Some could and my hats off to them if they do, but it would never be me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have decided to devote my life to you.

and I mean that twice as much as I did when I married you the first time,,,, and I still dumped you and filed for divorce, so don't get any ideas that I mean it anymore this time than I did the first time.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

I'm usually all about the revenge and BtB, but surprisingly, in this case I think forgiving Karen was the right thing to do.

Yeah, she turned her back on him when he needed her the most, but the way the husband was written, he seemed to have got over the worst of his anger. If Karen had been sleeping with Tim for months it would've been a different story, but she only slept with him the once after filing for divorce.

Curt still loved her and she had committed the rest of her life to atoning for what she did. An iron-tight pre-nup that ensured she got nothing, if she fucked up again for any reason, would help give him peace of mind for a happy future.

The parents and friends didn't seem to make any real effort, so fuck them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Great idea

and great setup!

Finish was boring. If you can't come up with a good ending, hold the story till you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was good until. ..

He forgave them so easily. The most important people in his world turned their back on him and didn't listen or help. He finds a woman who helps and heals him yet he goes back to the same people who wouldn't give him the time of day. Really? Good story but seriously lacking in a lot of areas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cogsley

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes, indeed, people do think like this. I was very respected in my home town, until I was arrested. My wife filed for separation, never visited me while I was in jail, family members turned against me, lifelong friends avoided me, my wife took up with her first ex-husband and others, one of my sons turned against me, I lost my house, my job, my car, everything I owned. When I got out of jail two years later, I reentered the world with the clothes on my back, nothing more. My old friends haven't talked to me in seven years. Yes, people think just like the people described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever story until the unbelievable ending.

The people closest to him, in the world, desert him without ever bothering to talk to him? He'd have gotten more justice in a kangaroo court. But they just dump him. And when they find out they were wrong, you want us to believe he just forgives them? Maybe after years of seeing a shrink he'd give them. But forget? Not likely. Any normal man slams the door in their faces and if they continue to knock, calls the police. A restraining order from the Court would have been no problem and he would have gotten one in a heart beat. The end. Forgiveness I can understand. It's more for him then for them. But take them back into his life? No way in hell. The ending completely ruined the overall story. Just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The “Child Molester” (Not) should have just pled guilty and gone to prison. He would have been better off because he’s obviously way too damn stupid to handle life in the free world. Example? He forgave his wife, his daughter, his parents, and all the other asshole rats who deserted him. And then he dumped Karen and got back together with Megan, his scumbag ex wife. This guy just didn’t have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot. He should be locked up for society’s protection.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Sainthood is due him. Or perhaps the title of king of all idiots.

After the undeserved outrageous treatment from those closest to him, he must be either due for sainthood or the stupidest person in the world to forgive them. You don’t suppose his becoming a millionaire entered their thoughts as well.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
False conclusions

Some in this life make snap judgements based more on emotion & stereotypes than logic and detached deliberation. Sometimes a false conclusion of this type takes on a life of it’s own. The momentum builds & if a cool headed person does not sound the alarm a miscarrige of justice is likely to occur. Persons in positions of authority ie law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, school officials etc have a tremendous power over us mere mortals lives & hopefully treat everyone fairly.

Most if not all of us remember that the first sibling to reach mom or dad with their story was most likely to prevail. Keep an open mind & remember “innocent until proven guilty”

York1234York1234over 5 years ago
Good story...but

Very good story but I would have never taken the bitch - and family/friends - back.

They made their choice leaving him alone in the trouble, not allowing him a chance to explain and they did not deserve anything.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Sorta' sorry he and Karen didn't work . . . but I got an idea . . .

I read this again, I always enjoy stev's stuff, though the stretches to forgive are sometimes incredible.

It might have been fun if right after he forgave them he could have said, "Well, got to go, I'm due at a kitty porn shoot in 20 minutes . . . Say, you all wanna' come with ???"

They'd be shocked, stunned and upset with him again and leave, and not want to talk to him, thinking maybe he was into child porn after all. Then later on the internet they'd see his silly cute kitten video with kittens jumping on each other and voice-over dubs parodying a porn movie. When they called to apologize again, they'd explain they thought he'd said 'kiddie' porn . . . they didn't realize it was a 'kitty' video. He could say that yes, he'd figured that, and he'd intentionally said it that way to find out if they'd really learned a lesson, were truly sorry, and honestly would not jump to conclusions again, or if they would all act just as before and abandon him. Since it was the latter he had his answer.

Then he could laugh and forgive them all, as long as each agreed to appear in a porn film or something, but dressed as clowns being screwed by aliens with tentacles.

Now, of course, they'd be afraid to say no, or to say yes, so they'd just stay on his porch for a week looking dumb-founded and trying to avoid jumping to conclusions until suddenly, a real flying saucer landed nearby, and they were all fucked by aliens with delicious, vibrating tentacles. Curt could then come out and yell at them, "You were supposed to wear clown outfits!!!" Then he'd realize the aliens were indeed, real. He'd now realize that he, himself had jumped to a conclusion, and forgive everyone. He would be able to get back with Megan, because Karen would have run off with one of the aliens, who really were sexually 10 times as exciting as the best humans could ever manage.

They'd be one happy family again, though neighbors and passers-by couldn't help but notice how Curt's family and friends would all spend hours looking wistfully up to the stars . . . as if lost in memories . . . waiting . . . and hoping, while inadvertently rubbing themselves a bit. Now that's a RAAC scenario I'd love to see !

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
2.2

Plausible start. Decent mids. Lame ending.

Tacked onto a dent plot.

Makes a poor read.

timeandtidetimeandtideover 5 years ago
Heck of a story, a fiver for sure.

Hey c24j your comment is great stuff.

When he was first exonerated Curt should've had his story told in book form by a quality investigative journalist naming all names and details along with his monumental angst. Just so they would be outed forever for their behaviour, as well as adding nicely to his 10 mill. The rest of it still could have played out as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

wow I bet the 10 million didnt hurt their sudden change of heart either.

OK the pressure an shock causing them to treat him that way could with time be handled.

But her fucking around?

Not so sure that would not have blocked forgiveness.

and filed for divorce or not, she cheated, she was still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one thing could have made this story great

When everyone showed up at his door with their sign would be to tell them to fuck off, shut the door in their face, and sit down with a beer. I mean WHAT THE FUCK! Everyone dumps him in the worst way possible and tells him to never contact them again. The only one who knew the whole story and didn't judge him badly was Karen. And what does he do? Goes out and fucks the old slut. This guy is too stupid to live.

This was by far the easiest 1* I have ever given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kiwi

Great beginning but you lost it for me in the ending.

These people abandoned him without so much as a chance to let him say his side of the story.

How can you even dream that under such circumstances that he would take them back?.

This definitely demands an alternate ending......like him telling them to all go to hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

We all know that these stories are works of fiction, however they should (must) be somewhat believable in order for us to relate to them in some fashion. If I found myself in his position I would not even talk to her, let alone forgive her until I had in MY hand ALL the money that she (legally) stole from me. Yes, I know he doesn't need it, but it's the principle of the thing.

Plus, as well as being a money grubbing bitch, she is also a proven slut. Who in their right mind would want to live with that, ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’d pay good money to get back the half hour I wasted reading this “story”. Oh well, not gonna happen, I know. I’ll just have to be more careful next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

I'd of gotten a restraining order against all of them. No way would I have anything to do with any of them. Ever!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 5 years ago
Seriously?

What stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know

Twists are cool. Suddenly his family became stalwart and solid. And he is a masochist of course.

Why should the past affect the future?

Why indeed?

Ah well as long as there is no calamity his family might stay solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stev2244 managed it...

I'm highly critical of the vast majority of the reconciliation stories here...RAAC garbage. But the author managed to take one of the worst betrayals (the abandonment, not the sex) and yet communicate enough genuine repentance by Meghan that I could believe that the result was reasonable. Very good job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid cucks who take back cheating sluts

deserve all the pain they went thru as the volunteered for it retroactively

After the forgiveness meeting I'd have sold the house and car and moved again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
KING OF THE RAAC'S!

Strikes again! SO I have issues with this story. First off - I did like the plot line. I thought it was both original and clever. The first part was well played. The second part, including his moving to the sea and meeting the widow was good. Then you fucked it up. In several of your RAAC stories you let people, especially the women, continue to call the poor man that's been used, abused and dumped. It seems that the ideas of call blocking and changing ones phone number escape you. In this case how would his family find him in "a small coast town"? His plumbing number wouldn't work. The internet would show the old address and who among his family and friends would have the money to hire a PI? So finding him seemed far fetched. But when they show up unannounced why would he do anything but close the doors in their faces? They have betrayed him in the worst way possible. Dropped him in the shit as it were. Even you, in your conclusion, admit that "Megan's behavior would never be forgotten". How does he live with people that vile? How does he look at any of them and not relive the pain and betrayal? The simple answer is that he doesn't. Get rid of them, seek some professional help and move on with his life without the reminders of the past in his face everyday. If this isn't the worst RAAC on Literotica, I'd like to see what is. This is where I miss FTDS. They'd fix this train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

This reads like a writing exercise -- how far can I (the author) go in writing a betrayal and sell a reconciliation at the end. There seems to be a big market here for sappy, LifeTime movie endings. Nevertheless, if anyone really tries imaginatively to enter into the experience of the husband, the betrayal is so extreme and complete that the ending is ridiculous. The furthest you could possibly go and maintain a shred of realism is having the husband tell the assembled multitude that he appreciates the gesture and that is trying to put their actions and those of the (in)justice system behind him, but that he really doesn't want, at least at this point, any further contact and that he plans to continue living happily with Karen. Some betrayals are so profound that you may put them behind you, but you can't associate with the betrayers, except, at most, in some minimal way.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Skipping from page 1 to page 5, I haven't missed anything.

What a stupid piece of "literature." Are plumbers really that studpid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupidity

That would be the day a real man “turned the other cheek” and let these rat-bastards back in his life. They shit all over him when he was most in need of their support, then he takes them all back?? The correct ending has him listening to their bullshit, telling them to go fuck themselves and getting a restraining order. The slut wife smelled money, and his ex-daughter learned well from mommy. The rest? Assholes. Strike me that there is a class of wimps who love this shit. Won’t fly in Western North America...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous