Guilty of Lov'IN the First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're perfect, Cindy," he said as he moved from one breast to the other. "And you're wrong. It's MY dreams coming true. Not yours."

"Fuck you," I said. "This is my dream and you're not stealing it."

"First off," he said between nipple sucks, "I intend to take you up on 'fuck you', and second, how about we share the dream?"

"Deal, baby. Fuckin deal," I moaned.

As good as my tits felt, I wasn't really looking for a lot of foreplay. I wanted him inside me. I wanted to give him my gift. I wanted his gift. I wanted to fuck him and to be fucked by him. I reached for his waistband and started tugging. He repositioned to accommodate my actions. When his hard cock popped out, I gasped. It was bigger than all fifteen of the guys I'd already sucked. PERFECT!

"You like?" he asked.

"It's perfect. It's beautiful," I answered as I took it in my hand and stroked it. "I want it in me, Alex. I want you to fuck me and take my virginity."

He answered by grabbing the waistband of my shorts and pulling them off me. My panties were next. We were both looking at each other's naked bodies.

Alex ran his hands up my legs, across my ass, up my back, around to my breasts, and down to my pussy. "You're not beautiful," he said. OUCH! I looked at his face. "You're a fuckin goddess," he followed.

I beamed with delight. I pulled him into my breasts and jiggled them in his face. I pushed him onto his back and followed him down. When I landed on him, our lips met, and we shared another very passionate kiss. I was moaning as we kissed.

I straddled him. His cock nestled perfectly between my pussy lips. I started sliding up and down his hard shaft, coating his meat with my copious, flowing cum. He moaned into my mouth.

I pulled away from the kiss and moved my mouth to his ear. "Alex. I want you to get on top of me, slide your rock-hard cock into my steaming cunt, and take my virginity. I want you to fuck me, baby. Can you do that?"

Being a man of few words, he put his arm around my waist, lifted us both, turned, placed me down on the mattress and followed me down in one smooth action. I yelped my approval as I felt his cock graze my entrance. I tried to push onto him but didn't have the leverage.

He reached between us, grabbed his pole, and started rubbing it up and down my slit. When his head rubbed across my clit, I had another orgasm. It was small, but it was fuckin amazing.

"Fuck me, Alex. Take me. Make me a woman. Give me your cock."

He continued sliding his cock up and down my slit, teasing me, sending me into orbit. I've never been so hot for a man. This was going to be perfect.

He stopped sliding his cock and positioned it to enter me. "This is it, babe," he said looking deeply into my eyes. "Moment of truth. You sure about this?"

"Alex, I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I said. "Push it in. Take me. Fuck me. I need your cock in my cunt. Fuck me."

"You know this is gonna hurt, right?" God, he's still trying to protect me.

"Don't worry, baby," I said. "I'll be gentle with you." I smiled. He chuckled. "NOW PUSH IT IN!"

He pushed the head of his big cock into my tight virgin pussy. "OH, MY GOD!" I whispered, looking into his eyes as he penetrated me.

"How's that, Cin?" he asked. "Does it hurt?"

"Fuck, no. It feels amazing," I moaned. "Give me more."

He pushed in further and ran up against my cherry. "SLOWLY! OW!" I hissed. "STOP!" He stopped. "Hang on, Alex. Let me get used to it. God, it's so fuckin big. It feels so fuckin good."

Using my fingers, I slowly rubbed circles around my clit trying to ease the pain with a little pleasure. He waited until I looked at him and nodded. He started to push against my hymen again. FUCK! IT HURT! He saw the pain on my face and stopped again.

"Keep going," I prompted. "We knew this would hurt. Push harder. Do it fast. Rip the Band-Aid off."

He gave one big, hard thrust and I felt the pop as he burst through my virginity. His wonderful cock slid all the way into my womb.

"FINALLY!" I moaned with delight.

His cock was as far in my pussy as it could go. I could feel him pushed against my cervix. He held his position and looked at me. "Yes, finally." he said.

With his cock buried inside me, I took his face in my hands. "Look at us. Here we are, your cock," I reached down and stroked the tiny bit that wasn't inside me, "your beautiful, hard, amazing cock is buried inside me. You've deflowered me; taken my most precious gift. I've had many chances to fuck about any guy I've dated. This, right here, right now, is my choice. My first time could be no other than you, Alex.

"What's better is that we've shared our gift with each other. I never, in my wildest dreams, figured I would give my virginity to you, let alone getting your virginity as well. This couldn't be more perfect."

He had no words. The weight of the moment seized him. I saw his eyes get misty. He tried a few times to speak but he could only shake his head. I laid quietly, savoring the sensations running through my body, letting his thoughts collect into a coherent response.

He finally spoke. "God, Cindy," he coughed out. He was trying to hold back tears. "I'm honored."

I smiled at him. "You should be," I said slyly. "I'm a great catch." I winked at him.

####

He made sweet love to my entire body. He was a very attentive lover. He gave me more orgasms than I could count. When he knew I was completely satisfied, he bathed my inner depths with his cum. I have never felt so loved in my life.

I was lying on top when we finished. His cock was still hard and deep inside me. I could feel him throbbing as I gently lifted and dropped over and over on his manhood. He caressed every part of my body his hands could reach. We kissed and cuddled. His cock never wilted.

I slowly fucked him again. And again. And again. He fucked me over and over and over. We didn't come out of his room for nearly thirty-six hours from the time I arrived at his apartment. No other lover has satisfied me the way my best friend, my cousin satisfied me.

I didn't intend to make it a marathon fuck session. I figured it would be one and done. Looking back, it was simply one long and satisfying pleasure ride. We never had sex again. We never even spoke of it. Our relationship only grew closer.

Alex was my 'Dude of Honor' for my wedding. I was his 'Best maid'.

####

Another tear falls and splashes down on his picture. Suddenly, my husband is sitting by my side.

"You okay, baby," he softly asks and takes my hand in his.

"No, sweetie. I can't say I am," I reply staring at the photo.

"He'll be missed," he said.

Alex was killed yesterday in a tragic car accident. He leaves behind a wonderful wife and three beautiful children. I hate to be selfish but his passing leaves a huge hole in my heart that will never be filled. I love my husband dearly, but Alex will always be my one true love; my soulmate. Maybe we should have let the relationship blossom, but I've never questioned the choice.

I can certainly say with all sincerity that I have no regrets. I married the next best man who makes me smile every day. He treats me with the respect I deserve and expect. I'm still a slut but I'm his slut only. Only two men have penetrated my sacred walls. Both men deserved to be there. Both men showed me the respect I deserved and expected.

My husband kissed me on the cheek, took my hand, and stood me up. He began leading me to our bedroom. I stopped and turned to take one more look at our beautiful daughters. I thought about our sons. Would they find love within their family bonds as I did? Time will tell. Perhaps one of his kids will find love with one of mine and continue this love I shared with Alex. I wouldn't stop it. Everyone should feel a love as deep as I shared with my best friend, my first cousin.

####

Thank you for reading. Please rate and comment. Reader feedback is essential for giving you what you want. As I always ask, if you rate this less than a 5. please leave feedback telling me why. Knowing why helps me get better. Thank you.