Guys Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what, this is too painful. Beth, is it ok if I just let the girls out?"

Beth simply smiled and ran her hands up inside the outfit, massaging her breasts a little before pulling the fabric aside. Everyone cheered as Beth gave a little kiss to each breast, then sent both Brendon and Martika back to their seats. Rick and Beth shared a smile before he also returned to his seat.

Round 3

Now it was really difficult to concentrate. Martika's breasts being out would have been distraction enough, but now the two girls were really putting on a show. Their dancing had moved up a notch, running their hands all over each others bodies, as well as their own. Ashley would bend forward and grind her ass against Beth, then Beth would turn Ashley so that she was facing away from the group. With her ass and pussy on display, Ashley would twerk for a few seconds, then bring herself back up to standing. Facing the group she pulled Beth in front of her, running her hands down into her boxers and kissing her neck. Beth would lean her head back as Ashley worked her over, then did her own twerking display in front of the group.

With all of this going on, Darion and Brendon were the loser and winner respectively. Rick was too busy ogling Ashley and Martika, and Darion was too busy watching his wife act like a stripper in front of a group. Both men were on Beth's side of the table, so she collected both of them and led them to the floor. Ashley moved between Rick and Martika and crouched down, ready to watch the show.

Beth stood between the two men, the meat in the sandwich as it were. She ground her ass against Darion's crotch for a few moments, then moved Brendon's hands to the base of her top. He started to raise it, revealing a matching red teddy, then stopped. When Beth gave him a questioning look, he simply indicated that she should squat down. He held the top still as she did so, effectively getting Beth to 'drop' out of her top. Rick smiled at her as her breasts came into view, the cutout top framing them perfectly. Beth stayed squatting between the two men as Brendon discarded the top. She reached up and began rubbing both crotches at the same time. She smiled at Ashley as she undid Darion's belt and took his zipper between her teeth. Rick looked back at Ashley and saw she was slowly rubbing her pussy, excited to see her best friend about to disrobe her husband.

Beth drew down the zipper. With one hand still rubbing Brendon's cock she used her other to pull down Darion's jeans. She gasped when Darion's cock finally pushed forwards against his boxers. It was huge. Beth cradled it in her palm, then turned to face the three onlookers. She could see Martika rubbing her tits while Ashley masturbated in front of her. Rick was grinning from ear to ear watching his beautiful wife squat while fondling two cocks either side of her head, with her tits on display for all to see. After a few more strokes Beth stood and ran her fingers through their hair. She pushed them both gently down until they were sucking on a breast each. She moaned gently and closed her eyes as their tongues and lips caressed her sensitive nipples. When she opened her eyes she could see Martika had a hand on her crotch, stimulating herself through the cloth. Beth grinned and pushed the guys away.

Round 4

The next round began and Beth and Ashley resumed their sexy dancing. With Beth's tits free, Ashley was doing a lot of massaging, groping, squeezing, teasing, and even licking every now and then. When she wasn't doing that, Beth was teasing Ashley through her top, and almost, but not quite, touching her pussy. Rick was finding it very hard to concentrate, so it was no surprise when he lost. Darion had won, so the husbands were each led to the floor by their best friends wife.

The swapped couples stood facing each other. Rick in front of Ashley. Darion in front of Beth. Girls facing away from the group. Embracing. Rick ran his hands over Ashley's back, caressing her skin through the lacy material. Ashley did the same to Rick. Their hands dropped lower and lower, moving over the lower back, until they were massaging each others buttocks. Rick loved how firm and tight Ashley's ass felt in his hands. Ashley pulled ricks hips close to hers, his dick sandwiched between them. The ground together for a few moments before Rick felt Ashley's hands moving around to his crotch. She rubbed his length through his slacks, pleasantly surprised to feel he wasn't wearing underwear. Her hands grasped the base of his t-shirt, as Brendon had done to Beth earlier. Rick smiled and lowered himself down. As he went he kissed Ashley's neck, then chest. He licked her nipples briefly through the lace before continuing lower. Over her stomach. Past her navel. Down to the naked flesh where the teddy split. When he reached her pubic hair he extended his tongue, licking gently just above her slit. He raised his arms to allow the t-shirt to be removed, then replaced them on Ashley's ass. As he massaged them he licked the very top of her slit, still avoiding her clit. Then moved to one side, licking the thigh. Ashley parted her legs to allow him better access. Rick glanced up as he changed sides and could see Ashley's mouth open, a gently moan of pleasure coming from within. Her eyes were alternating between Beth and Darion, then closing as Rick teased her. With her legs apart the group could just make out her swollen lips. Rick pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving the group a good look at her asshole too.

Meanwhile Darion had lowered his head to Beth's breasts, his mouth nibbling, teasing, licking and sucking on her nipples. His hands had worked their way down Beth's back until they were inside her shorts. After massaging her ass for a little, Brendon moved his hands around to her crotch. Beth gasped as he grazed her clit with his thumb. He worked the shorts down a little until her ass was exposed to the group. Then he reached up with a foot and pushed them all the way to the ground. Beth stepped out of the little red shorts, placing a foot on either side. The group could now see Darion's fingers parting her lips, drips of moisture clearly visible. With one hand on her ass, one massaging her cunt, and his mouth on her tits, Darion was in heaven. He never thought he'd be doing this with his best friends wife, and definitely didn't think his best friend would be doing his wife at the same time.

A gasp from the table broke the reverie of the four performers. They looked up and saw Brendon had moved behind Martika and had his hands on her tits. Martika had a hand down her costume, rubbing herself gently as she enjoyed the show.

The performers all stood and gave a mock bow to the table.

"Well that's the first four rounds done, so it's time for a break." Beth announced. "Ashley and I will fix your drinks and bring out some food, so now's a good time to use the bathroom if you need."

They all mingled while the girls brought out food and drink. Everyone managed to get a good feel of the girls asses and tits, including Martikas, while the girls managed to get a good feel of the guys packages through their pants as well. Darion and Ashley moved off to one side for a moment, having a brief discussion, before kissing and moving back to the group.

Once everyone was fed, watered and groped, Beth announced it was time for the next round. She also changed the TV from music videos to a gentle porn compilation that had been set to various songs. Everyone sat down, taking stock of their various states of undress. Martika had her breasts out, however had so far managed to keep her pussy and ass concealed (if only just). Rick was sat in just slacks, which were tenting at the front. Brendon still had both his shirt and boxer shorts on, though the material was clinging to his shaft and left little to the imagination. Darion was also in boxers and shirt, and was torn between tucking his cock into his waistband, or risking the head poking out of the leg. In the end he opted to leave it low.

Round 5

As the game began again, Ashley and Beth began making out in the middle of the floor. Ashley's white crotchless teddy contrasted beautifully with Beth's chestless version. Both served their purpose in accentuating the girls sexiness while still allowing plenty of access. Ashley was taking full advantage of this, running her hands over Beth's wet slit as she worked her breasts with her mouth. She had her back to the crowd, legs apart, and was bobbing her hips up and down, riding some imaginary monster-cock and giving the group a great view of her very swollen cunt. Martika had all but given up, alternating between playing the game, and playing with herself while watching the show. Beth was about to trade places when the round ended. Despite Martika only playing half the time, the guys had all spent the game watching both Martika and the wives, so she'd actually managed to win. Brendon had lost, mesmerised by the three women around him.

Brendon joined Beth on the floor while Martika was collected by Ashley. Beth decided to use the same technique as Ashley for removing the shirt, only Brendon wasn't as reserved as Rick had been. Beth had to practically pry Brendon off of her tits to keep him moving down. When he reached her pussy he latched onto her clit, his tongue working it overtime. Rick could see Beth was in heaven, which only made him harder. He glanced across to Darion, who only had eyes for Ashley.

Martika had slipped the teddy off of her shoulders and was peeling it down to her waist. With her nipples finally accessible, Martika began to give them the attention they'd been craving. She started by caressing them gently with her hands, feeling the weight of Ashley's breasts, tracing their outline and causing goosebumps to appear. She leaned closer, her light breath warming the nipples. Ashley's skin was alive as though electricity was coursing just over the surface. A jolt ran through her as Martika extended her tongue and very softly licked the very tip of her nipple. Another lick, and another jolt went through. And another. And another. Getting quicker. Faster. Licking up. Now down. Up. Down. Up. Her mouth closed on the nipple, applying gentle suction. Ashley moaned. More suction. Another moan. A lick. Another moan. A cry of dismay as Martika disengaged. Another jolt, on the other breast now. More licking. More sucking. More moaning. Martika moved a hand to Ashley's thigh. Another moan. She moved it higher. More moans. More electricity. More jolts. Higher, right under her pussy now. Martika's fingers could feel her warm fluid on her legs. More suction. Another moan. A lick. A moan. More licks. More moans. The wetness was a trickle now. Ashley's breath was coming fast now. She was close.

"Please", she begged "More."

A suck. A moan. A lick. A moan. More begging. Another hand, on the other thigh now. Spreading her legs wider. Another lick. Another suck. Now fingers, gently easing Ashley's cunt lips apart. Prodding, poking, persuading them open. Her clit swollen and exposed. Another suck. Another lick. The other breast. And back again.

"PLEASE", Ashley begged again. "Make me cum!"

At this Martika swiftly shoved two fingers into Ashley's sopping cunt. Her thumb smashed into her clit, her mouth clamped onto her nipples.

"ooooooOOOOOHHHHHHH!!" Ashley cried out as she came, the waves of orgasm crashing over her. Martika was almost biting onto Ashley's nipple to keep it in her mouth, her hand gripped tight onto her pussy. A gush of fluid ran into her palm, then dripped onto the floor. Another gush, and another, as her pussy contracted in pleasure.

A cry of pleasure came from behind Martika.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Beth moaned as she came, the combination of Brendon's mouth and Ashley's squirting orgasm sending her over the edge. Brendon kept licking as Beth's orgasm subsided.

Once both girls had come down, they all stood and faced the husbands. Rick and Darion both clapped and smiled at their wives.

"I'm so proud of you honey, that was so hot, I love you so much". Darion was beaming at his wife.

"I love you too, that was amazing, no wonder you love this Beth. Thankyou Martika, that was incredible." Ashley managed to pant out.

"My pleasure," Martika responded. "I'm sure I'll be thanking you later."

The charges were returned to their seats, everyone keen to see just how far they could push this.

Round 6

Having both just cum, Beth and Ashley spent this round cuddling on the couch, talking to each other, and absent-mindedly playing with each others tits, ass and pussy. While not as charged as the previous performances, it was still sexy as hell. On the TV there was a blonde squatting over a redheads face, while she gently sucked on a guys cock. The redhead was masturbating with a dildo while she licked the blonde's pussy. Both the dildo and the redheads face were covered in pussy juice.

The round ended. Darion lost, while Rick had managed to win. Rick stood in front of Ashley and gently sucked on her tits, while his hands worked her teddy down over her hips. Darion meanwhile had already had his shirt removed by Beth, and was busily eating her out. Rick pulled himself away from Ashley's tits and knelt in front of her. Soon both men were eating out their best friends wife. Ashley and Beth leaned over and kissed each other as their husbands pleasured them. Looking over to the table Brendon had again got two handfuls of Martika's breasts and was massaging them. Martika was also rubbing herself.

Before too long Beth and Ashley pushed the husbands away, wanting to save themselves. The performers stood and moved back to their seats.

"Ok guys, Ashley is now naked, and I don't need to remove any more clothes. This means that from now on the winner gets to do something new with each of us. Don't push too hard too fast, but you'll need to do something different each time. New toy, appendage, hole, technique, whatever, as long as it feels good for everyone involved."

As Beth spoke Ashley went to the bedroom and returned with an assortment of toys, dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, clit clamps, and even a small paddle.

Round 7

The wives looked at the screen and saw the two girls were now in a 69 position. They watched and began to touch each other, then Beth guided Ashley to the floor, and they began to copy the TV. The next round was played, with Beth and Ashley getting quite worked up during the 5 minutes. As the round finished, Rick looked over to see his wife eagerly lapping at Ashley' clit while two fingers were busy inside her pussy. Ashley had followed suit, with a third finger occasionally joining the other two. Looking back at the computer Rick saw that Martika and Darion had tied for the loss, while he had won.

Beth brought Darion to the stage, grabbing his cock through his shorts and using it as a leash. Ashley followed suit with Rick and Martika, using her breasts instead.

With everyone on the floor, Brendon made himself comfortable. Ashley motioned for Rick to lay down, then squatted over him as she had before. Rick got to work with his tongue, then worked one, then two, then three fingers inside her tight Japanese pussy. Ashley grunted and shifted slightly as she got used to the intrusion.

While they were setting up, Beth had squatted in front of Darion. She pulled the shorts down, gradually exposing more and more of Darion's cock. The waistband was almost at his knees when his dick finally sprang free. Beth cradled it in her palm, feeling the weight. Even Brendon gasped when he saw it. Ashley just smiled.

"Told you it was a monster Beth."

"You weren't lying. I wonder what it tastes like".

Beth licked the head and stroked the shaft, then took it into her mouth. She managed to get the head just into her throat, then had to pull back off. She tried again, and again, but couldn't take it all. She kept sucking it, one hand reaching down and playing with her pussy as she did.

Ashley positioned Martika in front of her and was about to pull the zip down.

"Hey, aren't you going to measure first?" asked Martika?

Brendon started to get up.

"Stay there Brendon, Darion's got 6 inches as well you know." Ashley commented.

Martika opened her mouth to protest but Ashley simply pushed her thighs apart. Martika obliged, opening her legs.

"Darion, honey, slide that measuring stick along here would you? I need to see how much of Martika I can expose this round."

Beth pulled her mouth away and went to watch the show. Darion stood behind Martika and took hold of her breasts, before squashing his cock up against her backside. Martika could feel every inch of it, reaching halfway up her back it felt like. Beth moved Darion back slightly, then pushed his cock down and guided it between Martika's legs.

"That's it baby, push it up against her suit, we need to make sure we get every inch."

Ashley began to suck on the tip of his cock as he slowly thrust it forwards and back, rubbing it against Martika's slit. Beth cupped his balls as Ashley lined the head up with the zip. Ashley held Darion's cock in place as she pulled the zipper down over Martika's pussy. She kept going, all the way past her ass, nearly to the end. Once she was done she pushed the large member back up against Martika's crotch. With no suit in the way, his cock split her lips far apart, the saddle of the head bumping against her clit. Ashley licked both the cock-head and her clit, then motioned for Darion to start thrusting. With each push he would go close to entering Martika's cunt, before Ashley or Beth would adjust him and prevent it at the last second. This continued for a minute or two, until Martika was right on the edge of orgasm. Then Beth pushed Darion away and led him back to his chair by his dick.

Ashley also disengaged and helped Rick to his feet, then led him back to the table as well. Martika still hadn't moved, still mesmerised by the feeling of Darion's dick on her pussy. Ashley returned and picked up the paddle, swatting Martika on the ass to bring her out of her reverie.

"Come on dear, the next round is about to start" Ashley smiled as Martika wobbled back to her seat.

Round 8

The wives returned to the floor and checked out the TV. The girls who had been 69'ing were now working fingers into each others asses as well, while a group of men were stood around jerking off at the sight. Ashley looked nervously at Beth, who smiled reassuringly and simply said "We'll go slow, it'll be fine".

Ashley and Beth setup in a 69 once more. Beth used her fingers to scoop some of Ashley's pussy juice up onto her asshole, while Ashley made sure Beth's asshole was similarly coated. The girls then started licking each other while working a finger inside their ass. Slowly at first, but by the end of the round both girls were happily fingering and being fingered.

The round ended with Rick losing, and Brendon winning.

Ashley wasted no time getting Rick's slacks off. While he wasn't as big as Darion, he was still perfectly adequate. Ashley simply knelt in front of him and started giving him a blowjob, much to the delight of her husband.

Brendon sauntered over. "Something new hey Beth? Hmmn, lets see..."

Brendon picked up vibrator, one that was designed to be worn inside, and with a remote control.

"Stand in front of the couch please, and bend forward".

Beth did as instructed.

"Legs apart. Wider. Wider. Perfect"

Beths legs were now stretched far apart, her pussy lips hanging down, her tits dangling as she supported herself on the couch.

Brendon took one hand and pushed three fingers inside her, then spread them apart. With her pussy opened up he pushed the vibrator in with the other hand. Once inside he adjusted it, then picked up the remote.

"Let's just start off slow." Brendon set the vibrator to low, then took the remote back to his chair.