Guys Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick did as he was told, lying on the floor with his erection standing proud.

Martika bent at the waist and offered her ass to Brendon. "Lick my asshole Brendon. Work in a finger. Get it ready for Rick's prick."

Brendon knelt behind Martika and obliged, eating her ass for a minute or so and loosening her up.

"Right. Rick, line it up." Martika squatted over his cock and lowered herself down, facing

away from him. It was tight, but Rick had the feeling that Martika had done this quite a bit before. She went slowly until she was all the way down, then raised herself up a little. She came back down, gently riding him until his cock was nestled comfortably in her ass.

"Come round here Brendon. Get that cock of yours in my cunt. I need to be full, and I want to cum. Now fuck me boys!"

Brendon thrust himself inside and worked with Rick to setup a rhythm. Soon they were pistoning in and out of Martika, while Beth took more photos.

"I'm close. I'm close. I'm cummmmiiiiinnnngggg!" Martika came hard. The guys kept up the pace, not letting her come down. They kept her cumming for what felt like hours, until they couldn't take it anymore, and unloaded inside her.

"That was hot Martika, have you done that before?" Beth had the camera capturing Martika's post-orgasmic glow, almost interviewing her.

"Once or twice. Usually the guys stop when I cum though, that was so much better."

"I'll have to try that sometime" Beth smiled. "But first I need some sleep. It's been ages since I felt this exhausted."

"Me too. I probably shouldn't drive home, mind if I crash on the couch?" Martika asked.

"I'm only next door and there's definitely room in my bed" Brendon offered before Beth could reply.

Beth winked at Rick. "Sounds great Brendon. I'd love to spend the night with you. And I know Rick and Martika will have amazing wakeup sex. As will you and I of course."

Beth gave Rick a big kiss, then grabbed Brendon by the dick and led him next door.

Martika followed Beth's lead and pulled Rick towards the bedroom by his dick. Ashely and Darion were already passed out on the bed in a spooning position.

"Should we join them?" Martika asked.

"I don't see why not. It'll make for a more interesting morning that's for sure."

Rick and Martika nestled into bed, legs intertwined for maximum closeness. Rick felt Martika's anklet against his leg, and asked her about it.

"Oh this? It was a present from my husband. It's a hotwife anklet. Those who know the symbol know this means it's ok to approach me, and that I'll likely play if they're hot enough, or I'm horny enough. Beth wants one you know."

Rick smiled and adjusted himself against Martika, his slowly recovering cock nestling in against her pussy.

"Beth usually gets what she wants." Rick replied, before kissing Martika's neck. Martika responded in kind. The pair made slow sensual love, peaking together, then slowly drifting off to sleep.