Guys Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth started to straighten up, until Ashley spanked her on the ass. She pulled away from Rick's cock.

"Stay there Beth, I've got an idea."

Rick walked back to his seat, watching his wife in a slightly submissive situation. He felt very aroused, and couldn't wait to have his turn with Ashley.

Round 8

Ashley took one of the small butt-plugs from the couch and moved behind Beth. She gingerly eased it inside her pussy, making sure it was well coated with Beth's juices. Beth was only able to see the TV, and couldn't really make out what was happening. She felt so alive, so vulnerable, but so excited. The TV showed the two girls now side-by-side, with a guy behind each of them. As she watched she could see the guys were starting to ease their cocks into the girls asses. Then she felt the plug get removed from her pussy, and start to be pushed against her own ass. As she tried to relax to accept the plug, Brendon turned up the vibrations. The extra stimulation helped her open up, and the plug slipped straight in. Beth was near-orgasmic as the vibrations continued, then Brendon turned them back down.

The round had ended, and not surprisingly Brendon had lost. Darion had won, and sauntered over to Beth with a smile.

"Keep the toys in Beth, you're going to service both of us with your mouth. Ashley, I think you might be needed on the floor underneath her."

Brendon made his way over as well. Beth hungrily yanked his pants down, then dove on the cocks presented to her. Ashley had taken up her position underneath Beth and was licking her madly, trying to get her to cum again.

Beth sucked Brendon's cock deep into her mouth, then moved back to Darion's cock. She alternated between the two, loving her position, unable to believe it had only been a few months since she'd started this journey. Her best friend was lapping her cunt, a butt plug in her ass, and a vibrator doing its thing on her G-spot. Kneeling between two cocks, sucking them both like a little slut. She felt so sexy.

Meanwhile Martika had perched herself on Ricks lap, his cock laying against her clit like Darion's had before. She was using her hands to stimulate both of them, while Ricks hands were busy on Martika's tits.

The performance continued until Beth finally came on Ashley's mouth, her juices running slick over her chin. When she had come down, Beth stood and thanked the men, then everyone resumed their places.

"Well as you can see, we're all now naked, and in quite a heightened state of arousal. Now the game becomes one of orgasms. Ashley and I have had a couple, but now it's your turn."

Beth picked up a marker pen and a double-dildo from the couch and walked Ashley to the middle of the room. She kissed her briefly then guided her onto all fours.

"From now on, there will be a prize for first and second, while the two losers will have to content themselves with watching, and taking photos to remember the occasion." She spread her legs and worked the double dildo into her pussy, then continued.

"The first time you win, you get to use our mouths and tits to help you cum. You can cum on our tits, on our faces, or down our throats." Beth held the free end of the dildo in front of her and positioned herself at Ashley's face as she spoke. Ashley obediently opened her mouth and let Beth fuck it for a moment. Beth grunted as she pretended to cum in Ashley's mouth.

"Once you've cum, you claim that spot, and write your initials on us." Beth kept the explanation going as she moved around behind Ashley, kneeling to align the dildo to her pussy.

"Second time you win, you get our pussies." Beth thrust her hips forward, fucking Ashley with the dildo as she talked. "Again, cum inside, outside, wherever, and initial your name." Beth again grunted and withdrew, then pushed Ashley a little lower.

"And if you manage to win a third time, then our ass is yours." Beth added some lube and slowly eased the free end of the dildo into Ashley's ass. Ashley moaned as her asshole relaxed around the dildo. Beth performed a couple of slow thrusts to get Ashley used to the girth. She loved the feeling of fucking her friends ass. Looking down the dildo was stretching her pink hole nicely. She kept watching as she withdrew it, watching Ashley's opening close up as the dildo 'plopped' out.

"Martika, you'll have free reign to use whatever toys you like to orgasm, and of course use of our respective orifices. We'll also be stepping up our distraction game, so I hope you're all ready to play." Beth smiled.

A cheer went up from the group, then they all started to play.

Beth and Ashley grabbed some toys from the couch, then headed to the table.

Beth started things off. She sat on the table between Brendon and Darion's computers. Spreading her legs she started to play with herself. Her hands wandered over her pussy, rubbing it at first, then spreading it wide. Both men were distracted as a little river of juice started to flow out of her pussy. The vibrator inside was still on a low setting, but Beth could feel the vibrations through the butt plug. Beth pushed 2 fingers inside, then 3. She fucked herself with them for a minute or so before bringing her hand up to her mouth and licking the juices off. Brendon grinned and turned up the vibrator. Beth started to shake from the extra stimulation, adding a fourth finger as she felt her orgasm building. Brendon waited until she was close then turned the vibrator off. Beth cried out in dismay. Brendon flicked it on again, then off, repeatedly teasing her with the stimulation she wanted.

Ashley meanwhile had taken up a similar position to Beth. In one hand she had a thick dildo, and the other hand held a bullet vibrator. Rick watched as the dildo inched its way past her swollen lips, beads of moisture rolling down the length. With each stroke her clit would swell, the dildo getting slicker with her juices. After a minute she brought the vibrator down onto her clit, gasping at the additional stimulation. Martika looked over and marvelled at the extremely horny pussy right in front of her. Ashley kept edging herself, not allowing herself to cum, until the end of the round.

When the round finally did end, the girls jumped down from the table and looked at the results. Beth saw that her distraction ploy had worked on Darion more than Brendon, much to her surprise, so Brendon had come second. Rick had managed to regain his focus after the initial distraction, and had won overall.

Rick and Brendon gave each other a high five on the way to the couch. Ashley left the dildo on the table in front of Martika. The winners sat on the couch next to each other. Rick smiled at Beth as she knelt in front of Brendon. He watched intently as she took his cock deep into her mouth. She held it there for a moment or two, getting used to the feeling, then came back up for air. Rick was getting harder just watching his wife blow his neighbour. Ashley soon got his attention back. All her practice at blowing Darion meant she could deepthroat Rick with no problem. She took it further into her mouth until her nose was resting against his stomach, then pulled back slightly. She kept oscillating at the base of his cock for over a minute before she finally came back up for air.

Rick looked over at the table. Darion was stroking his dick, clearly enjoying watch his best friends dick disappear down his wifes throat. Martika had taken the dildo off the table and was working it slowly in and out of her pussy. Both of them were taking it slow, not wanting to waste an orgasm before they even got to tag a girl.

Looking back to Beth Rick saw her hand going to work between her legs as she kept working Brendon's dick. With a devilish grin Brendon held up the remote, then turned it up to maximum. Beth stopped sucking and started shudder. Brendon turned it off.

"You get to cum after I have, not before" he smiled.

Beth dove on his cock like a woman possessed, desperate to taste Brendon's cum. Not 2 minutes later he stood up and took aim at Beth's face. She kept stroking his dick with one hand as the first blast of cum sprayed across her cheek. The second hit her nose. Then her chin, her forehead, her mouth, and the final bit dripped off the end onto her waiting tits. As soon as he'd unloaded he grabbed the remote and flicked it to maximum. Beth tensed as she came hard, closing her eyes and crying out as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. When she finished and relaxed, the vibrator inside her slipped out.

Seeing his cum-covered wife orgasm was enough to push Rick over the edge. He grabbed Ashley's head and jammed it down on his cock, shooting his load straight into her throat. He shot load after load, cumming for a full minute, before he relented and let Ashley back up. She smiled, then shared a kiss with Beth. They both savoured the taste of cum on each others lips.

Brendon had already put his initials on Beths cheek, while Rick elected to put his on Ashley's neck. The tagged wives returned their spent charges to their seats, and everyone got ready for the next round.

This time Beth knelt in front of Darion. She focussed solely on getting as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. It was difficult at first but with patience and persistence she managed it. She also managed to keep Darion on edge the whole time, releasing him when she sensed he was close, and resuming once he'd calmed a little. All this attention meant poor Darion couldn't concentrate on the game so for a second time, he was in the bottom two.

Brendon had also been distracted by the scene next to him, and joined Darion as one of the losers.

Meanwhile on Ashley's side of the table, Ashley had taken control of the dildo and was busily working it in and out of Martika's wet slit. With her free hand she was gently coaxing Rick back to life. Ashley was doing very well at keeping Martika on edge, bringing her to the brink of orgasm, then just letting her simmer. Martika was loving it but also getting frustrated, desperate for release. She channeled that frustration into her gaming, coming out the winner. Rick was able to think a bit clearer after cumming down Ashley's throat, so hung on for second place.

Ashley stood and took both of the players across to the floor. Beth grabbed her phone and walked over to capture the moment her best friend was fucked by her husband. Darion made sure he had a good view of his wife. He watched excitedly as she guided Martika, laying her down on her back. She spread her legs showing her wet pussy to the crowd. Droplets of moisture ran down her perenium and over her asshole. Ashley knelt between her legs and leant forward stopping just short of her pussy.

An audible 'click' was heard as Beth took a photo. Ashley extended her tongue. Another 'click'. And another as she took her first lick of Martika's pussy. Another lick, another 'click'. And again. And again. Ashley's tongue reached out and caressed Martika's erect clit for the first time. Martika spasmed and cried out in pleasure, already very close from the night's buildup. Rick positioned himself behind Ashley. Another click. He rubbed the tip against Ashley's lips. Another click, accompanied by a moan from Ashley. He dipped the head in slightly. Another click. Another moan. He pulled back briefly, then dipped the head again. Another moan. He repeated this, teasing Ashley's cunt the way she was teasing Martika's. both girls were whimpering and panting, not wanting to break the tension, but eager for release.

Darion knelt beside his wife and held her hand. They shared a brief look, then he looked back at Rick and winked. Rick took his cue and rammed his cock home. Ashley's orgasmic cry was muffled by Martika's pussy, who in turn cried out as the girls came together. Rick set himself into a nice rhythm, pumping away in his best friends pussy, as the girls came again and again. Finally Rick gave one last thrust and came deep in Ashley's cunt. He looked over at Beth, who was busy filming. They smiled at each other, then Beth moved behind Ashley. She moved the camera close to Ricks cock, getting every detail as he withdrew. His cock finally flopped free with a 'plop' noise. Beth moved closer, getting an extreme closeup of her husbands cum running out of her best friends cunt.

Martika took the marker and signed her initials on Ashley's chin, with 4 exclamation marks, then kissed her deeply. Rick signed the outside of her labia, just above the mess that was coming out.

Ashley didn't even bother cleaning up, she just stood and walked back to the table, loving the feeling of Rick's cum dripping out of her. She was really embracing her newfound sluttiness.

The next round Beth spent keeping Brendon and Darion on edge, while Martika and Rick were really just going through the motions, still elated after the last round. Brendon and Darion won easily and practically raced to the floor. Beth got down on all fours, preparing to be spit roasted. Brendon was horny as hell and wasted no time in just slamming into Beth's waiting pussy. Darion was a little more reserved, letting Beth decide how much she would take. Ashley took photos as her friend was double-teamed, getting a good closeup of her mouth stretched around her husbands massive cock.

Rick watched on at his wife being spit roasted, his dick hardening despite the two orgasms he'd already had that evening. It was so hot watching her service these two men. Martika slid up next to him and whispered into his ear "I see you're hard again. If you can avoid cumming, I'd really like to try out your cock."

Rick turned his head in acknowledgement, then kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him back, slowly at first, then more passionately. Rick felt the fire building within him as he matched her passion. He glanced at Beth and saw she was close to cumming. Martika took her opportunity to slide onto Rick's lap. Her pussy engulfed him. Drew him in. Deep. Rick simply relaxed as Martika set up a gentle rhythm, both of them watching the amateur porn scene in front of them.

Beth had started to cum, moaning around Darion's shaft as her pussy contracted around Brendon's. Ashley was taking photos of everything, capturing the moment her husband double teamed her best friend. And the moment Beth came. And the moment Brendon came in her cunt. And the moment Darion shot his load in her mouth. Ashley kept snapping as both cocks pulsed inside Beth. Brendon was soon finished, but Ashley knew from experience that Darion would cum for ages. Beth couldn't keep up with the flow and had to pull away. Load after load coated her face, her hair, her neck, and her tits. Beth simply waited with her mouth open and eyes closed while Ashley captured the whole thing.

When he'd finally finished, Beth wiped a little of the cum off her eyes, then stood. She kissed Darion and Brendon after they'd each signed their name. She scooped some of the cum away so that Darion could sign her forehead, while Brendon opted to sign just above her clit. Beth then walked them back to their seats, keeping the sticky mess on her head. She was impressed to see that Darion had not lost any of his hardness.

"Oh my god Ashley, you told me he was good, but fuck. I can't wait to ride that monster."

"I know, why do you think I married him? Mind you, your husband sure knows how to use that tool of his."

"You're telling me" Martika grunted "I'm going to cum again."

"No you don't" said Rick, lifting her off his lap "Keep it, I'm keen to see you gush on Ashley's pussy. You might even make a bigger mess than I did. "

"Grrrr. I will now." Martika was not happy at being denied. "Get that pussy of yours ready Ashley, I'm going to win this round!"

"I'm so turned on tonight, I think my pussy is going to be permanently ready for a week!" Ashley scooped a handful of juices and cum from her pussy, letting it run down her arm to prove the point.

"Well if you need additional satisfaction we're having a party on Friday night, you'd be more than welcome to cum along." Brendon emphasised the double meaning, knowing full well that the party was a bachelor party for a friend.

"You guys can discuss your social arrangements later, right now I need to win a computer game and cum with you!" Martika was really antsy.

The round started. It was very quickly apparent that Martika was on a mission, pulling a long way ahead of the others. Rick was doing his best to keep up, but it was Darion who edged him out at the last moment for second place. Martika sprang up from her chair and practically marched Ashley to the floor, Beth doing the same with Darion. Ashley lay down on the floor and spread her legs wide with knees bent. Martika practically rammed the double dildo into her exposed cunt, Ricks cum lubricating it beautifully. She then lay down facing away from Ashley so that their pussies were opposite each other. Intertwining their legs, Martika pulled herself closer and impaled herself on the free end of the dildo. It was awkward at first, but the two of them soon got into a rhythm.

Beth crawled over the top of Ashley, her head just above the dildo as two sets of cuntlips slid up and down its length. Darion watched as Ashley raised her head and started lapping Brendon's cum. He could hardly believe that his wife had been so reticent to do anything like this, yet here she was being a perfect slut. He smiled down at her, then lined his prick up at Beth's entrance. She kept lapping as he inched forward, Beth's moans drowning out Martika's panting. Ashley watched as her husband sank himself completely in Beth's cunt, Brendon's cum oozing out as it was displaced.

"Oh my god! It feels so good!!" Beth had never felt so full before. Her lips were stretched tight against his shaft. The head thrusting into goodness knows where inside her. She didn't care. It felt fantastic. As Darion built up speed Martika was doing the same. Beth looked down. Two pussies sliding up and down the double dildo, labia touching as they came together, then separating. Beth lowered her head and licked. She didn't care which clit she hit, she just kept licking in time with Darion's thrusts. She heard a camera clicking away somewhere, but didn't care where. She could feel her orgasm building. Martika was getting close too. She felt a familiar impact inside her, then something warm. And another. And another. Darion was filling her cunt. The thought of it made her horny, the reality of it sent her over the edge. She felt her muscles tense as the pleasure rippled through her. She felt Ashley's licks intensify, saw her pussy grip the dildo, the taste of Darion's cum pushing her over. Martika slammed herself down one last time, her clit mashing with Ashley's, Beth's tongue licking both at once. Martika finally came with a guttural rumble that built through a growl and ended with a high pitched scream.

The participants looked up at Brendon and Rick. Rick had filmed everything. Brendon was just applauding. Darion dislodged himself with a loud squelch, a large dollop of cum dripping out into Ashley's waiting mouth. Beth and Ashley were a mess of cum and pussy juice, having spent over 2 hours sexually entertaining the players.

"Oh wow everyone. That was so hot, and a lot of fun, but I think I'm done for tonight. " Ashley extracted herself and hugged her husband tightly. "Thank you honey, that was a lot of fun. I can promise you we'll do stuff like this again. Let's go to bed."

Darion hugged his wife back, and escorted her to the bedroom. Neither of them bothered to clean up, they just crawled into bed.

"I think I'm done too boys, I don't think I can take any more tonight." Beth stood and went to the table.

"I'm definitely not done, and I can see that neither are you two." Martika was standing with her hands on her hips, legs apart. "Now Rick, lay down."