Gym Milf Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that was a good one! Katie thought to herself, but she was too surprised at his brashness to laugh.

"That was a joke, I was just kidding." He said.

"Relax. I won't say a word to him." She gave him a reassuring smile.

Katie followed him as he led her through the gym to their first station. They both had the thought that this was going to be a fun workout session.

"So, what do you do when you're not getting buff?" Katie asked.

"I'm usually at school when I'm not here."

"Oh God." She stopped abruptly.

"What?"

"School? You really are a kid, aren't you?" she asked.

"What?" he said, "No. I'm not in high school."

She still looked unconvinced.

"Or even university. I'm attending grad school, and I'm in my final year." He added, which was a lie. He had just started.

It appeared as if Katie was pondering this for a moment but then seemed satisfied because she started walking again.

"I want to be exhausted by the end of this, so don't be afraid to work me hard." Katie said.

Chris couldn't suppress a giggle at this comment because he knew exactly what Matt would say in response to a comment like that.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing." He said, "alright, I've got four lifts for us to do today so pace yourself."

Chris originally had an entirely different workout planned for today but now that Katie was here without Jordan he was going to take advantage of it. Watching her perform these exercises would give him enough mental images for the sperm bank to last an entire year. And if he knew Matt at all he would probably be zooming in with his phone from the second level.

"Awesome. What's first?" she asked.

"Thigh abductor machine."

Katie did not need Chris to show her how to use this particular machine. It was one of her favorites. She took her seat with her back straight. She spread her legs wide and put them on either side of two pads. Leaning forward slightly she adjusted the weight and then using all the muscles in her upper legs she squeezed her thighs together. Once she brought her thighs together she slowly let the pads push her legs back out until her thighs were spread wide, exposing her crotch.

Damn, that's sexy. Chris thought.

She repeated the action several more times. She opened and closed her legs while seated in an upright position. She looked up at Chris who was staring at her thighs and crotch area intensely. He didn't even notice that she was looking at him while he was watching her. The blood was already beginning to flow to his aching dick.

Haha, he is completely mesmerized. She thought proudly.

Chris wasn't the only one. Several guys had now stopped what they were doing to watch her work the machine with her long legs. Some more discretely than others.

"Alright, what's next?" she asked when she was done with all her sets.

"The glute thrust."

She followed him to another section of the gym where there was a little more privacy. He placed a mat on the ground for her to lay on.

"How do you do these?" she asked, even though she knew perfectly well.

Chris laid his back down on the mat with his arms to his side, he planted his feet firmly on the ground so that his legs were bent.

"This is the starting position." He said, "and you want to squeeze your glutes and thrust your pelvis into the air like this."

Chris kept his feet planted and his upper back against the mat as he thrust his pelvis into the air and bridged his body. This caused the material of this shorts to stretch across his lap and Katie thought she saw a bulge. He repeated the action again and she watched closely. There it was again, it was definitely there.

He is getting a hard on! She thought surprised.

She wondered if it was because of her. She hadn't even touched him since arriving, other than the playful punch of the arm. There was no way that he had a hard on just from watching her was there? If so, she felt flattered.

"Okay, I think I got it." She said.

She replaced him on the mat and assumed the starting position. She began thrusting her pelvis into the air, this caused her hefty breasts to fall towards her face causing even more cleavage to spill out the top of her shirt. Chris's eyes darted back and forth between her pelvis thrusting forward and her jumbo boobs. He crouched down beside her to make sure she was bridging her back fully with each rep...and to get a closer look.

I just thought of something really naughty I could do, but I shouldn't...she thought.

"I should be feeling it in my butt, right?" she asked.

"What?" he said, "Oh, uh yeah. Be sure to flex your gluteus maximus while you're doing it."

"Like this?" she asked.

With that she grabbed his wrist and the next time she thrusted forward she held his hand to her ass as she flexed.

Holy Shit! He thought.

She was doing it correctly. Her ass was nice and firm.

"Uhm, yep. That's exactly right." He managed to choke and then she released his hand.

He quickly withdrew it from her flexed rear even though he desperately wanted to keep it there. It wasn't the first time that a client asked him to feel their body to make sure they were doing a lift correctly. Although it was the first time that muscle group he had felt was someone's ass. He tried not to think about it too much.

"Okay, let's give the lower body a rest and do some fly's on the fly machine." He said.

This was one machine that Katie did not use very often. Chris demonstrated, and she enjoyed watching the muscles in his arms bulge and the pectoral muscles squeeze together as he pulled the handles together in front of him. The motion reminded her of one of those old toys where the monkey winds up and bangs the symbols together.

Katie took a seat at the machine and arched her back. She spread her arms wide to reach the handles at either side of her. The position caused her to thrust her magnificent chest forward so that her enormous melons were right in his face as he waited to assist her. She used all her upper strength to pull the handles together until her hands met in front of her. The movement forced her to push her monumental boobs together with her arms, causing massive amounts of tit flesh to burst out of the top of her shirt. She watched as his eyes darted to her chest and lingered for as long as he thought it was safe to look before they darted away. She couldn't help but smile. At first, she had wondered why he had chosen this exercise, the other two were clearly sexual in nature but now the reason for this exercise was equally obvious.

He wants a good look at my titties! She thought as she repeated the motion, pushing her big tits together each time.

Chris began to wonder if he was being too obvious. Maybe he should substitute the squats for something more conservative like calf raises.

But hell, even calf raises would look sexy with katie doing them. He thought.

"Let me guess, squats next?" she said with a smirk.

"You guessed it."

She knew her way around a squat rack, so she set up the bar herself. Soon the weight was resting on her back and she was starting. She knew he was watching so she squatted extra low and made sure to thrust her ass out as far as she could. She flexed her butt and thrust her pelvis forward each time she stood straight. This caused her to have a massive wedgie so that it looked as if her tight leggings were painted on. You could clearly make out each ass cheek and all their curves. Chris saw once again that she was wearing a thong. His cock throbbed, he was rock solid by now and was feeling a little light headed.

You might be enjoying yourself a little too much Katie. She told herself.

"Chris?" she said at the top of one of her squats.

"Hmmm?"

"Would you mind spotting me for the last few reps?"

"Oh...uh. No problem." He said.

He stepped closer so that he was just a couple inches behind her and placed his hand on her lower ribcage. Then she made the slow descent downward as she bent at the knees and dropped her ass while thrusting it backwards as far as she could.

"You're leaning a little far forward." He warned.

"I know...the weight is just a little heavy. Help me with it." She begged.

He placed his hands firmly on her rib cage and could feel the weight of her heavy breasts just above. He helped carry some of the weight as she scooped her ass back up, grinding against him as she went.

Oh my...what is that? She wondered to herself.

Once she reached the top she bent her knees again and started the descent back down, grinding her firm ass against him as she descended. She felt something hard against her rear and then felt it again on her way back up.

Ah shit, I hope she can't feel my raging boner. He desperately wished.

She squatted down to the floor three more times, each time she slid her ass against him.

That can't be his cock can it? It's so hard, and big, it feels like a third thigh!...but what else would it be? She thought amazed.

Finally, she re-racked the weight and he quickly took a step backwards.

"Hey good job, is that a new personal record?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks for your help." She said in-between breaths, "want to hit the smoothie bar?"

"Sure."

The two of them left the gym area and entered the small shop area in the building that served as the supplements and smoothie bar. It was empty except for the big man behind the bar.

"Hey Russ, can we get two protein smoothies?" Chris asked.

"Coming right up boss."

"Woh, Mr. Hot shot." Katie teased.

"Nothing like that, we're just buddies."

"I never got a chance to ask because you were kicking my butt so hard, what are you going to Grad school for?"

"The law."

"Wow, I'm impressed." She said with raised eyebrows. "I never would have guessed."

"Why is that?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Yeah you do." He got this all the time, "You thought because I was some 'meat head' that works out all the time I must be stupid."

"Okay, okay I admit it. I didn't think you were fit, cute AND smart." She smiled.

Cute? She thinks I'm cute? Does she mean in a little kid kind of way? He wondered.

"Here are your shakes." The big man behind the counter called.

Chris grabbed their cups and they sat down at a table.

"So why did you quit?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Being a therapist. It sounded like you were disappointed that you don't do it anymore. Why'd you quit?" he asked.

"Oh..." she stuttered. "well to be honest. Jared didn't want me to work. He wanted me to be at home."

She pursed her lips, took the straw from her cup into her mouth and sucked until the thick liquid reached her lips. His swollen member gave a twitch in his shorts, reminding him that he was still stiff as a board.

"Sounds kind of controlling." He said.

"Well, we had Hailey, so it was probably for the best. But it was hard for me, I won't lie."

"You do seem like a good mom." He complimented.

She smiled at this, but it made her feel a little guilty. Here he was complimenting her on her mothering skills when she had spent the last forty-five minutes teasing him flaunting her body and what's worse she was still thinking about the feeling of his cock as she grinded up against him.

"I assume you're not married?" she asked.

He held up his hand to show the lack of a wedding ring.

"The truth is, marriage is a wonderful thing but it's also weird."

"How?" he asked.

"At first everything is all wonderful, then one day you wake up and realize you've fallen into a monotonous routine, just going through the motions."

"Are you saying you're not happy?" he asked.

"I don't know. It's just that we can go weeks, months even without really seeing each other?"

"What do you mean? Cause he goes on business trips or something?"

"No, nothing like that. I mean we can be in the same room as each other and we're not really seeing one another. We both just happen to exist in the same space." She said, "Like the other day. I wear that ridiculous outfit and he spent the whole time gawking at some other woman...it's just life I suppose."

He opened his mouth and spoke before thinking about.

"Firstly, that outfit wasn't ridiculous you looked amazing." He said, and he took her hand in his, "and secondly, all the numbers your husband crunches at work must have fried his brain because that girl can't even compare to you. And I'm talking about more than just appearances."

Maybe grabbing her hand was too much...but she hasn't pulled it away. He thought.

Katie enjoyed the feeling of her hand in his. The thought briefly flashed through her mind that if this table wasn't between them she would kiss him right now. Then she thought about the thin layer of material separating her from his virile cock. She wondered if it was still hard and she felt a burning between her legs. A desire that needed to be satisfied.

"You two need anything else?" the man behind the counter asked.

"No, thanks Russ."

Suddenly Katie was reminded that they weren't the only two people in the world. That everyone else still existed. The man behind the counter, Jordan, Hazel, and everyone else.

What the hell are you still doing her Katie? She scolded herself.

It was time to go. She should have left a long time ago. She pulled her hand back.

"Thanks for the workout. And thanks for listening. I better be going now." She said.

"Oh..okay." he stuttered, "See you next time?"

She waved goodbye and then was gone.

I'm such an idiot. He thought to himself.

She realized that leaving so abruptly was strange. But she had to get herself out of there before she made a fool of herself. The only problem was once she was in her car and on her way home the burning between her legs had only intensified. Her pussy was hungry, and she still had thoughts of his cock in her mind.

Was it really his cock? Had she really been the reason for it? How big was it actually? What did it look like beneath those shorts? All these questions burned in her mind, but she knew she could never get the answers.

Before arriving home, she determined that she would pounce on Jordan as soon as she saw him and would not take no for an answer. Maybe that would satisfy her urge for the time being. The only problem was he wasn't home when she arrived. She tried his cell, but he wasn't answering...she assumed that he must be working late. She tossed and turned in bed for several hours, but eventually she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Chris had ridden home on his Harley. His junk was hard the whole way. As soon as he arrived home he shut the bathroom door and beat his meat while fantasizing about Katie performing different exercises. He kept the feeling of her hand in his in his mind and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have that same hand stroking his cock.

. .

Katie woke early the next morning feeling as if she hadn't slept at all because her dreams had been filled with visions of Chris and what could potentially be hidden beneath his shorts

Jordan's side of the bed was empty and still cold. He hadn't slept there at all. That meant he must have spent all night at the office. This happened occasionally. She often told him he worked much too hard.

She fixed Hailey breakfast and got her ready for the school bus. After that she got in her car and drove. A few minutes later she arrived at the gym. She walked inside the building and peered through the glass walls. There he was. There was Chris, he was doing pullups with a chain around his waist. She watched him for only a moment before she turned away. She hadn't come here to work out, she turned to the right and went to the half of the large building that served as a spa.

"Hello." She said to the pretty girl at the counter.

"Hi. How may I help you?" she asked pleasantly.

"I'd like a full body wax please." Katie said.

"That comes with a free tan, would you be interested in that?"

"Yes. Yes, I would." Katie smiled.

As soon as Jordan gets home from work tonight I'm taking him to bed. I'll be tanned, and my pussy will be smooth as silk. There's no way he'll say no to that. She thought to herself.

Back at home it was getting late. Hailey was in bed and Jordan would be home any minute now. Katie wore a bathrobe with red lingerie underneath. She had placed the lube in her nightstand drawer, so she could grab it quickly. She tidied up around the kitchen and living room while she waited. She heard the garage door open...he was home.

Katie hurried up the stairs and waited for him in their bedroom. The garage door closed, and Katie heard him downstairs in the kitchen. The fridge door opened and closed and a few minutes later he was upstairs.

In an instant she was by Jordan's side and kissing his cheek.

"Finally, you're home."

"Yeah, I'm pretty beat but I need to take a shower before bed." He yawned.

"Okay, you take a shower quick and then I'll take good care of you."

"Thanks doll."

Jordan took off his watch and set it on the nightstand with his cell phone. Then he unbuttoned his pants and left them on the floor next to the bed. He removed his shirt on his way to the bathroom so that when the bathroom door closed behind him he was in nothing but his underwear. Katie could hear the sound of the shower being turned on through the door. She sat on the edge of the bed, watched the bathroom door and sighed.

He had better hurry. I can't wait much longer. She thought.

As she waited, she heard the sound of a phone vibrating. She knew it wasn't hers because she had turned hers off. She hadn't wanted any interruptions for what she had planned for the evening. She looked at Jordan's phone resting on the nightstand, but it was quiet. Then she heard it again. It was coming from his crumpled-up pants on the floor.

She picked them up and felt something hard in one of the pockets. She took it out. It was another phone.

Does Jordan have a second phone? She wondered.

She thought maybe it was a work phone because she had never seen it before. She pressed the home button, but it required a passcode to be opened. Then it vibrated again, this time in her hand as a new text message came in. Since the phone was locked she couldn't read the whole message but could still see the first line of the text before the screen went dark again.

It read; "Wish you didn't have to go home to her. Last night was..."

And that's all she could read. The contact wasn't saved, it just showed a number. She picked up Jordan's other phone on the nightstand and typed in the number, a saved contact came up, confirming what she already knew. The contact was "Stacy Office".

He was fucking her. Stacy from the office was sleeping with her husband.

Katie let out another sigh. But she didn't cry. She wasn't even that upset. If she was being honest with herself she had known this was happening for a while now. The lack of sex in their marriage was suspicious. And now with the knowledge of a secret phone, the messages...it was obvious now.

She placed the phone back in his pants pocket and dropped them where they had sat before. The shower went quiet on the other side of the door. Katie crawled under the covers and lay on her side. A few minutes later Jordan was laying in bed next to her. It was dark and quiet.

"Oh, honey. Did you want to fool around tonight?" He asked her.

"Nah. I'm pretty tired." She lied.

"Okay, tomorrow then?"

"Sure. Maybe tomorrow." She lied a second time.

Before long he was snoring. Katie lay wide awake. She vowed to herself that he would never touch her again.