Gym Milf Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. .

Chris had to snap his fingers to get the kid behind the front desk to realize he was there. He had been watching the blonde barbie do lat pulldowns on the gyms security camera.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Has Katie called to make another appointment?"

"No."

Damn. Chris thought.

"Oh, but I talked to Bridgette, from the spa."

"So?" Chris asked.

"So, she told me Katie was in the spa earlier today." The kid said, "Says she was real nice too. Left her a big tip."

She was here and didn't stop to say hi? He thought.

To him this confirmed that he had gone too far with the hand holding the night before. He would probably never see her again.

. .

Katie allowed herself to sleep in the next morning. Jordan was still snoring when she got out of bed.

Downstairs she fixed breakfast for Hailey and they spent the morning coloring. Then a mother of one Hailey's friends called and invited Hailey over for a sleep over. Hailey wanted to go so Katie helped her get ready and then drove her there. By the time she got home Jordan was on the couch watching ESPN.

"Hey Honey." He said as she entered.

"Hey."

"I'm going to head over to Jeff's a little later. The guys are watching the game at his place and then we're probably going to paly cards or something." He said without looking away from the television.

"Okay. Sounds fun."

The two of them spoke hardly two more words to each other until Jordan finally left for Jeff's. Katie was alone. She dug out a tub full of mint ice cream from the freezer and plopped herself on the couch. She changed the TV from ESPN to the Soap Opera channel. Katie watched but didn't really take anything in.

She was a quarter of the way through her tub of mint ice cream when light from the setting sun shined through the homes west facing windows.

Am I really going to sit here feeling sorry for myself all day? She thought disgusted with herself.

She turned off the TV and tossed the remaining ice cream in the trash. She decided she seriously needed to blow off some steam. What better way to do that then with some old fashioned physical activity? She was going to the gym.

. .

Katie parked directly underneath the light post in the gym parking lot. She stepped out of her black Yukon and looked up. She had to shield her eyes because the new bulb was so bright. She scanned her card at the front desk and hung up her jacket. The gym was crowded but it didn't take long for her to spot Chris. She admired his bulging muscles as he did bicep curls. He was a big guy, but not the biggest guy in the gym. He didn't have the bloated looking muscles that some guys did, whom she expected did steroids. He looked like he had earned his the natural way through hard work and a strict diet.

When she was finished admiring him she went to the second floor and started on an elliptical.

Chris had not seen her come in. Matt stood above him and kept his hands on the bar as Chris bench pressed 300 lbs.

"No word on our fine Milf?" Matt asked.

"None," Chris sighed. "She's gone dude."

"I hope you didn't scare her off permanently because I really like this gym."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if she changed gyms I'm going to have to go to whatever gym she goes to just, so I can watch her exercise." Matt joked.

They took their time going through the rest of their work out. They weren't in a hurry. Their breaks were long, and they chatted with fellow gym rats between lifts. Eventually the crowds began to thin and only the night owls were left.

Chris and Matt grabbed their bags and headed for the exit once they were finished.

"See you next time little man." Matt said to the boy behind the counter.

"Oh, Chris! I need a huge favor." The boy said to him.

"Yeah?"

"You know Bridgette?"

"At the spa, yes."

"Well she finally agreed to go out with me tonight."

"And what, you need some advice little man?" Interjected Matt.

"Well, that too yes." He said, "But she got off work ten minutes ago and I'm supposed. To lock up tonight."

Chris was impressed. Bridgette was a cute girl, well out of this kid's league. He couldn't let him miss out on a golden opportunity like this.

"You take off man. I'll stay and lock up for you."

"I owe you big time!" he said as he gathered his things.

"No, you don't. Have fun man."

"And get some!" Matt yelled as the kid left.

Then Matt started walking towards the exit.

"Woh, you're not going to stay and keep me company?" Chris asked.

"Hell no dude." Matt replied. "I wanna catch the end of the game. And this place is open for another two hours."

Chris was done with his workout, but he spent another hour doing lite lifts to keep his pump up. Gradually more and more people began filtering out as the night grew later. When there was only an hour left until closing time he began picking up weights that people had left behind, returning rags to the cleaning stations and re-racking the dumbbells.

He watched the clock until finally it read midnight. Closing time.

"Good night." He said to a few stragglers that were only now leaving.

He approached the lone man that refused to leave until the very last moment. He was a skinny old guy that spent all his time on the treadmill.

"Hey, sorry to kick you out sir but we're closed now." Chris said politely.

Without protest the man pushed the stop button and stepped off the machine. He followed the old man to the exit and locked the main doors. It was quiet. He turned around and enjoyed the moment. He always liked being the last person in the building.

What's that? He thought as he heard a "Thud" that broke the silence.

He heard it again and looked up to the second floor. He had dimmed most the lights but the room that held classes in it was still illuminated.

Thud...Thud, Thud...Thud...

The sound seemed to grow louder now that he knew where it was coming from.

Someone doesn't realize the gym is closed for the night. He thought annoyed.

He slowly made his way up the stairs to ask the person he had missed during his sweep to leave. He hoped that whoever it was wouldn't give him any trouble. You never knew when some guy on gear would lose it because of roid rage. The thuds grew louder as he approached the room used for classes. He opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was large and open. The floor was wood, and one wall was a giant mirror. Dumbbells were lined up against the other wall along with several soft mats that were used for yoga. A punching bag hung in one corner of the room. Katie was busy kicking and punching the bag with her back towards Him. He leaned against the wall and enjoyed the view for several minutes.

The music coming from her headphones was so loud that it blocked out all other sound. At first, she had imagined that the bag in front of her was Stacy from the office, then her husband, then the creep in the black hoodie. But after a while, once all her rage was gone, it became just a bag again.

Once all her anger had subsided she became aware again of the increasing ache deep within her loins. All the muscles in her body burned but she kept going. She felt a hand on her shoulder and her mind took her back to the night she had been attacked in the parking lot. Out of pure instinct she whirled around and swung her fist. It made contact.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." She said as she removed her ear buds.

"That's a mean right hook you've got there." He said smiling and holding his lip.

"Oh no, did I hurt you?"

It might have hurt but he was too distracted with the sight in front of him. His senses were being overloaded. Her dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Her mouth was open slightly as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. She was wearing a low-cut cotton gray tank top. The tops of her round orbs glistened with sweat and heaved up and down with each breath she took. Her tank top stopped at the belly button, so you could see the bottom half of her toned stomach. She had on short shorts. His eyes traveled down her long muscular legs. She looked tan.

Wow. He thought. And he felt his dick give a twitch.

"No, it's fine." He responded.

"Here, let me see."

She got close to him and put her hand on the back of his neck, so she could inspect his wound. She looked closely at his mouth and then with her free hand raised her fingers to his mouth. She gently ran her fingers across his bottom lip where he'd been struck.

"Ow" he winced. It was a little tender but really wasn't that bad.

"I did hurt you. Hopefully it doesn't swell."

Maybe you can kiss it better? He thought.

"Maybe we should get some ice?" she suggested.

"No, no. Honestly it's not bad." He said, "what are you doing here so late?"

"I just wanted to get out of the house." She released him.

"Rough night?"

"You could say that." She responded.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing." She said, "But I didn't realize it was so late. I can leave if you want me to."

"No."

She looked at him with a smirk.

"I mean. You don't have to leave. You can stay if you'd like."

"But you can't leave until the gym is empty right?" she asked and took a step closer to him.

He tried to resist but he couldn't help glancing down at her chest. A bead of sweat had collected and was slowly sliding down the curvature of her breast where it was lost in a deep valley of cleavage.

"True. But you can stay as long as you'd like."

"Even if I wanted to stay until the sun came up?" She took another step closer to him. Her breasts were almost touching his chest.

"uh...sure, I guess so." He stuttered, glancing down at her body and back up again to her big blue eyes that seemed to be locked onto him.

He felt the erection in his shorts growing. He regretted wearing a pair of shorts that were tighter than his normal ones.

"Come on, I'm teasing you. Why would I want to stay here until the sun came up?" she put a hand on her hip and shifted her weight to one leg, so her muscular booty popped out.

"Oh..uh...yeah, I don't know." He stuttered. "I guess I just thought, if you didn't want to go home for some reason."

Her eyes left his face for the first time and traveled down his body where they stopped at his crotch.

No way! There it is... she thought.

In the thin material of his shorts she could see a noticeable bulge growing. The thing that had dominated her thoughts and even tormented her in her sleep was right there in front of her. She could reach out and grab it if she wanted to. And she did want to...the burning in her pussy grew and she could feel her nipples hardening.

Dear Lord, the bulge is not done growing! She thought amazed.

He looked at her and followed her gaze going directly to his crotch. She did not say anything and did not look away. Knowing that her eyes were on his boner made it harden even faster.

This is humiliating. He thought.

"Do you not want to go home?" he cleared his throat.

"Oh." She snapped out of it and brought her eyes back up to his. "Not really."

Chris wasn't sure what to say to that. He wondered if she seriously wanted to stay here all night.

"How's your lip?" she took another step closer to him. Her big boobs pressed up against him.

Oh man that feels nice. He thought.

"Fine. Honestly."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"No, already much better."

"This doesn't hurt?" she asked softly as she gently ran her fingers across his lip and then rested her hand on the nape of his neck.

"No...feels great." He said back, copying her soft tone of voice.

She leaned in closer so that their faces were only inches apart. He could feel her breath on him.

What's going on?! He wondered.

"How...about..this?" she gently pulled him towards her as she stood on her toes.

She gently pressed her luscious lips against his for a brief moment and then retreated an inch.

She just kissed me! He thought.

"Nope. No pain..."

She closed her eyes and pressed her mouth against his again. This time a little harder and for a little longer.

"How about that?" she asked as if it was completely normal for her to kiss him.

Ah Fuck it! He thought.

He grabbed onto her hips and pulled her in even closer. Then he locked his mouth on hers and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.

Finally. She thought.

It wasn't long before his inexperienced tongue began probing her mouth. She felt it was a little soon for that but was pleased with the eagerness. With her strong tongue she wrestled his back into his mouth and probed his in return.

Oh my God her tongue feels so good! He thought.

I needed this. She thought.

Chris could not believe this was happening. She figured she would make out with him for a while and lay eyes on his cock. She HAD to see that cock of his. Maybe she'd give him a hand job and if she did a good enough job she hoped he'd be generous and finger fuck her.

She felt his hands leave her hips and move to her lower back.

He's growing bold. She thought amused.

They continued kissing but his hands did not explore any further.

Maybe not so bold after all. She thought, It's okay, don't be shy.

With her hands she moved one of his onto her ass and raised the other up to one of her breasts. He immediately responded. He grabbed a handful of her firm ass and held on tight. He pressed her pelvis into him where she felt that hard joy stick against her lower stomach.

With the hand on her breast he cupped it and felt as much of the large mound of flesh as he could with one hand. He moved both hands down to her ass and took two big handfuls as he pulled her against him even harder. She began grinding her pelvis into him while they kissed. She could feel her pussy growing moist and the craving deep inside her sensed that it might finally be satisfied.

It wasn't long before both hands traveled up her waist and stopped at her hulking rack. They explored every inch of the curved surfaces and pressed them together. His hands there remained for some time.

"You like them, don't you?" she said, breaking their kiss for the first time.

"Yes." And he kept his hands on her chest even as he answered her.

"Should I take my shirt off?" She smiled.

"Uhm...yeah. If you want to." He said timidly.

"Well do YOU want me to?" she teased.

"Yes..Yes I would." He admitted.

She reached down and pulled the gray tank top over her head. Underneath was a black sports bra with a zipper in the front. The fabric looked as if it was about to burst at any moment from the pressure of containing her huge melons. He openly stared at her chest now that he knew it was okay.

"Okay. Your turn now."

"Me?" He asked.

"Yeah. Take your shirt off."

He did not hesitate. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor.

Wow. She thought. It was her turn to be amazed.

Below his large pecks was a highly defined six pack. A "V" shaped pelvic muscle pointed like an arrow to the bulge in his shorts. She placed her hands on his chest and ran them down his muscular torso.

His body is so hard. She thought.

"You know...this isn't really fair though." He said.

"How so?"

"I'm naked from the waist up." He explained. "But you're not."

She laughed.

"You want to see all of them?" She asked pretending to be surprised.

"It's only fair."

She took a step back so there was some space between them again. She assumed her default stance of putting more weight on one leg than the other so that her back arched and her butt popped out. She took hold of the zipper and lowered it a few centimeters.

Oh yes, oh yes. He thought.

She continued her slow pull and got slower the further down the zipper went. Also, the further down the zipper descended the more cleavage was revealed. He watched anxiously, wishing she would just take the stupid bra off already. But she seamed to enjoy teasing him.

Finally, the poor zipper was all the way to the bottom and only one link remained to support all the weight of her whopping bust. It proved too much, and the two enormous fun bags broke free like a ton of water breaking a damn. The spent bra slid down her back to the floor leaving her full breasts in all their glory. Free from their container they held their round shape amazingly well. Naturally their considerable weight caused gravity to pull them down slightly, but they were just as perky as most of the girls his own age. They shined with a sheen of sweat from her work out. Two pink perfectly circled areola's the size of fifty cent pieces adorned her magnificent breasts. Her nipples appeared to be hard.

Those are the sexiest most amazing tits I have ever seen in my life. He thought in awe.

"So?" she asked, not sure what he thought of her now.

He opened his mouth, but no words escaped. He held his hands up as if respectfully asking for permission to handle the holy objects.

He must like them, he looks like a kid in a candy store! She thought pleased.

She stepped forward until her grandiose tits reached his ready hands, like two twin rounded ships docking in their port. He gently massaged her fat titties trying to grab as much of them as he could at one time. Soft tit flesh oozed from between his fingers as he kneaded them like dough. He lowered his head and took one of her pink nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it and whipped her hard nipples with the tip of his tongue. She gave a gasp of pleasure showing her approval.

Look at him suck on my milk jugs, dear me I forgot how good it feels to have someone play with my tits. She thought.

He moved his mouth to her other nipple. She put a hand on the back of his head and pushed him into her chest, burying his face in warm tit flesh. He stayed like this for a while and only came up for air. Once he came up her mouth found his and kissed him even more passionately then before. Her soft tit flesh pressed up against his hard chest and he could feel her tender nipples on his sensitive skin.

Her right hand fumbled around his lap looking for her prize. The bulge took up so much of the surface area of his thigh that it did not take her blind hand long to find it. She gently rubbed her hand against the hard object in his shorts.

Holy shit her hand is right on my dick! It feels so good. He thought.

This cannot be real! It feels like he's got a massive cucumber in there. She thought.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked looking into his eyes with hers.

"Uhm...uh...I guess it depends what you think it is." He said.

"Normally I'd guess you had stuffed your underwear with a roll of socks, but it feels too hard to be socks." She said, "Maybe some type of plumbing pipe from home depot?"

"Ha..uh, no to both."

"May I see it?"

He had felt like she was running this show, but it seemed like a sincere question. As if he could have said no and that would have closed the matter. He simply nodded his head.

With his approval she left him standing there as she grabbed one of the yoga mats. Her lavish tits jiggled a little as she returned to where he was standing. She laid the padded mat on the ground in front of her and then dropped down to her knees. His bulge was now at face level with her. She grabbed onto the waistband of his shorts and slid them easily down his legs. Once they reached his feet he kicked them to the side.

Doesn't look like a cucumber... she thought hopefully.

Only his tight compression shorts remained now...as well as his shoes. The compression shorts hugged his body tight so that the outline of his bulky meat could clearly be seen, it looked like an extra-large sausage from the grocery store that had been sealed in plastic. She gently traced its outline with her fingers. The monster underneath was so excessive that a part of her still believed she was being deceived somehow, that if she took off his last remaining layer she would be disappointed.