Gym Milf Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man, this is really going to happen, I'm going to fuck her! He thought.

He placed one hand on her hip for balance and guided his hungry cock towards her thin slit with the other. She waited with anticipation. Being so exposed in such a large open area made her feel even more naked and vulnerable, which in turn excited her more for some reason. Finally, his bulbous head made it to her opening and pushed its way into her flowery folds.

Wow that feels amazing! He thought.

"Wait! Wait." She called.

He stopped with only the bulbous head inside her warm snatch.

No, no, no! Please don't change your mind now. He worried.

"You're bigger than my husband...much bigger. Take it slow."

He very carefully slid a little more of his magic stick inside of her.

"Aahh.." she moaned, half from pleasure, half from pain.

He grabbed hold of both her outstretched legs now that he was partially inside. Slowly he eased another inch inside of her warm canal.

"Aahh.." she cooed again. She kept her eyes squeezed shut. "Keep going...but slow."

She cupped her breasts and felt another inch of thick cock slide its way into her taut little pussy. The first sensation was pain as it stretched the walls of her poor fuck hole to the limits. But then came a wave of pleasure as those same walls clenched around the sturdy pole. It had been so long since her pussy had something this hard to hold onto. And never had it experienced something this large, it felt like a semi-truck was being driven up her pussy.

"Ahhh!" she moaned with each inch of cock that speared her further.

She opened her eyes briefly.

"Holy Fuck It's only halfway in?!" she exclaimed when she saw how much was left. "God it's so big!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Part of her wanted to say yes. She was scared his monster cock might tear her poor pussy to shreds. But the other part of her was thrilled that there was still cock left to take because it was just more cock for her to ride.

"No, no. Keep going."

He did as he was told. Every inch he slid into her earned a gasp of pleasure and pain from her mouth. The more he crammed in, the tighter it felt. Each time he was certain that she would not be able to handle any more, but each time she surprised him by spurring him to go on. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he had impaled her with every inch of his lengthy cock.

"Ahhh fuck..." she moaned.

Her tight cock squeezer fit like a glove. Pressure and pleasure could be felt along every part of his hot rod. Every muscle in his body desperately wanted to start thrusting into her. But he remained still, his pulsing prick soaking in her juices, because he did not want to hurt her.

"Ahh fuck yes.." she moaned, more in pleasure now.

She opened her eyes. The site of him standing over her, balls deep inside of her was exhilarating. The pain was subsiding and being replaced with immense pleasure. The walls of her pussy contracted over and over, squeezing the enormous foreign object.

Oh my God this feels so good...it's been much too long. I'm going to enjoy this. She thought to herself.

"You can pump, just keep it slow..." she said looking at him.

He slowly retreated out a couple inches, his shaft was wet with her juices. Then he slowly slid back in...

"Ahhh..." she moaned quietly.

He repeated the process but removed a little more before slowly driving it back inside.

"Ahh yeah"

Each time he slid out of her he retreated a little further, and every time he gently sunk his cock back inside he went until his balls touched her ass cheeks. Each one of these penetrations was accompanied by soft moans that gradually sounded more and more pleasurable as she grew accustomed to his thrusting. She watched closely as his rigid cock slid in and out, In and out.

Okay, I think I'm used to it. She thought.

She closed her eyes. She extended her arms above her and grabbed onto the iron bar that rested in the benches rack for support and leverage.

"A little faster." She instructed.

Finally. He thought.

He lowered his hold on her legs and picked up the pace. Back and forth he went.

"Ahh..harder..."

He obeyed again. He pulled back, then rammed into her with a little more force. The extra force caused her breasts to jiggle slightly with each thrust. She lowered a hand to her clit and began rubbing. Her eyes remained closed.

"Faster, go faster."

Again, he increased his pace.

"Harder, fuck me harder." She moaned as she rubbed her clit.

He began thrusting with more force. Each time he rammed his cock back inside he pulled on her legs as well. The sound of their bodies collided made a quite clapping noise.

Fap...fap...fap...fap...

Her large tits moved further back and forth with each thrust.

"Oh Yes...oh yes...fuck me harder, harder!" she opened her eyes to look at him.

He leaned forward and put his hands on her waist, so he could drive into her even harder. He pulled her body into his each time he slammed his cock back inside her.

"Oh yeah...harder, pound my pussy good!" she said in ecstasy while rubbing her clit furiously.

In and out, back and forth. Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap. He was ramming her with his cock with quite a bit of force now. Again, and again he bashed into her. His thick cock slid in and out of her stretched pussy with relative ease now.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" she moaned as she arched her back during her climax.

She let go of the bar and both arms fell limp to her sides. She nearly fell off the bench. He stopped his thrusting and pulled out of her.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay?!" she said, "Your cock felt so good you just made me orgasm for the second time!"

He felt a surge of pride.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you." She said. "Sit over there."

He took a seat on an incline bench so that his torso was at a forty-five-degree angle. His towering cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. She approached, and he expected her to straddle him. She did but surprised him by straddling him backwards.

"Grab onto the bar." She told him.

He reached back and did the same thing she had done moments earlier except he was in an elevated position. She stood with her legs on either side of him. He wanted so badly to reach out and grab her ass. The mirrored wall in front of them allowed him to see her front view as well as her back. With her legs fully extended her dripping pussy hung just out of reach from the tip of his hungry tool.

"Can you be a good boy and not buck?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him.

He nodded. She reached between her legs and took hold of his swaying shaft. Then she ever so slightly bent her knees so that his stretching flesh tower could just reach the inviting folds of her mound. She rubbed the head of his meat against the wet opening of her slit, back and forth. She teased him like this for some time before she bent her knees just a little further and pierced her opening with the first inch or so of his pole. She rested her hands on her thighs and staid like that for a while. His pelvis twitched and he fought the urge to let go of the bar, grab her by the waist and slam her down his throbbing shaft.

"Nope." She looked over her shoulder. "You just be patient."

Mercifully she bent her knees again and fell a little further down his pole. After a few minutes she dropped a little further so that about half of his pole remained. Then she bounced her ass up and down the top half of his pole but never descended below the halfway mark.

Gosh that feels good but she's killing me! He thought.

She smiled at him over her shoulder.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Ahh, yes. But why don't you just sit on me already?!" he pleaded.

"I will, but waiting makes it better when it finally happens."

His knuckles went white as he grabbed onto the bar tightly. Finally, she slid herself up to the top of his tall pole and then glided all the way down his shaft until her firm ass cheeks rested against his stomach.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned.

"You see?" she smiled looking back at him.

She sat in the same position that she was in when she had worked the thigh abductor machine. Arched back, ass down, with her thighs spread wide open. She slid all the way back up his slick shaft until his bulbous head was almost exposed before she slammed her ass back down, impaling herself on every inch of his cock.

She did this again and again. She got faster and faster, twerking her ass, sliding up and down his pole. She arched her back and worked her muscular ass in a way that the rest of her body remained still. He watched the optical illusion in amazement as her heart shaped ass slid up and down and up and back down again. Her firm ass cheeks clapped against his stomach every time she slammed back down.

Clap...clap...clap...clap...clap

He couldn't keep his hands on the bar any longer. He reached forward and took two handfuls of her ripe ass as it worked tirelessly up and down his towering cock. She must have forgotten about her order because she didn't stop. He squeezed her ass cheeks together as she rode him. Then he spread them wide so he could see his cock penetrating her with each decent.

"Slap my ass!" she moaned.

Without hesitation he spanked her on the ass. She looked forward and worked faster. He smacked her ass again and it made a loud clapping sound. Like a horse that had just had its flanks slapped she increased her pace. She twerked her round ass up and down his cock faster, and faster.

Clap clap clap clap clap

Finally, she gave up twerking and simply began bouncing up and down so that her own body weight helped her descent. His hands moved to her waist and he helped to lift her up and pull her back down with each bounce. She fucked him good and long like this but eventually her legs grew tired and she impaled herself with his shaft one final time and then stayed there.

While his thick cock filled her little pussy she grinded back and forth, then side to side, and then all around without lifting herself up at all.

"Play with my big titties while I fuck that fat cock." She moaned.

He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around her and grabbed two handfuls of tit flesh while they grinded into one another. Her body was so hard, yet her big breasts were so soft. He could feel his balls begin to churn again.

But just then she stopped and stood up. His dong slid out of her. She took a few steps forward and then leaned her back against the mirror wall. He stood and walked towards her.

"It feels so good, and I want to fuck all night." She said, "But my muscles are aching."

"I'm exhausted too." He admitted.

He leaned in and kissed her, pressing her body up against the mirrored surface. She glanced down at his unyielding cock.

"But we're not done until you bust inside of me."

She wants me to bust inside of her? That's hot. He thought.

"I have an idea, follow me." She said.

She took hold of his swollen member and she led him to the squatting racks. She left him by a metal rack and walked to the far wall where the resistance bands were hung. He watched her ass swish from side to side as she walked. When she returned she had two thick resistance bands with her.

"I'm not sure I follow." He said.

"Just loop these two around the pull up bar at shoulder width as if you're going to do back rows with them."

He did as he was told.

"Now help me get up there and stick my legs through the loops."

Now he saw where she was going. He lifted her up, she grabbed onto the pull up bar and then they stuck her legs through the resistance bands so that they were around her thighs. Then she let go of the bar and wrapped her arms around his neck. The heavy resistance bands supported most of her weight, so she hung in the air. His cock was level with her smooth mound.

She had made a make shift sex swing of sorts. But because she was hanging in the air she would have little control over anything. A big grin spread across his face as he looked at her. Her long brown hair was down her back. Her muscular body was shiny, covered with a thin layer of sweat. Her magnificent tits hung just below his face. She was his personal fuck toy.

He placed his hands on her waist and lifted her slightly so that her opening was above his cock. He rocked her back and forth so that his head rubbed against her clit.

Haha, now it's my turn to tease you. He thought.

"No more teasing. I want you to stuff my pussy and I want it now."

I guess not. He realized. Alright, if that's what you want.

With his head at the opening of her slit he pulled her down hard and fast, ramming all of his immense cock into her at once.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she yelled.

He allowed the bands to pull her upwards until his shaft was nearly entirely exposed and then pulled her down hard, stabbing her pussy again with his hulking cock.

"Yes! Stretch my cunt out with your thick cock!"

The dirty talk was working. The bands pulled her up and he pulled her back down again. Each time he pulled her down he would thrust into her as hard as he could. Her tits bounced heavily up and down with each swing.

"Oh fuck yeah! Punish my pussy with that big fat cock!" she told him looking straight into his eyes.

He went harder and faster. The sounds of their bodies crashing into one another could be heard in every square inch of the gym. For a moment she wondered if they should tone it down, but then she remembered they were all alone and no one was around to hear them.

I can scream and moan as loud as I want! She thought, and she did.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Don't stop fucking me!" she yelled as loud as she could.

Why the fuck would I stop? This feels amazing! He thought.

He did what she asked. He punished her pussy. He slammed her body into his as hard and as fast as he could. Her huge titties were bouncing up and down even further now as they fucked.

If the young boy who worked the front desk had been there now he could have watched the two of them on security camera number 7. A little square image in the corner of the computer screen depicted them as he hammered into her. She was completely at his mercy as she swung back and forth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned as her head fell back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

He could feel his balls churning again. It would come soon. He pummeled her pussy again and again. The force of their fucking had her fat tits flying up and down, knocking into one another and bouncing around wildly.

"Fuck!! Fuck!!" She moaned.

The bands allowed him to pull her down and let her slide back up his slick cock with incredible speed. He drove into her over and over like a jack hammer. His thick cock slid in and out of her narrow pussy like a battering ram.

Holy Fucking shit I can't believe it! She thought before she started seeing stars.

"Fuck!! Aaahhh!! Aahhh!!" Her screams of ecstasy became incoherent as her body was wracked with a third orgasm.

An explosion of hot pleasure erupted deep within her pelvis and then slowly spread throughout her entire body, even into her toes and fingertips. Her wet pussy grew even wetter with her juices as it began to spasm. He pulled her down onto his cock one last time and drove into her hard as his spent member shot load after load of hot cum deep into her pussy.

He stepped backwards and let his spent shlong slip out of her love canal. He was exhausted. After a moment, Katie's neck regained strength and was able to lift up her head. She swung slightly back and forth. Her juices, mixed with his cum started, to leak out of her tender pussy and fall to the floor like a water fall.

"Help me out of here." She said quietly.

He lifted her out of the resistance bands and then they collapsed onto the floor. She lay on top of him.

When Chris awoke he found Katie was still unconscious in his arms. He looked at the clock on the wall.

"Holy shit! Wake up. The gym is opening soon."

"What?" she slowly roused.

He left her there and quickly retrieved their clothes. They got dressed and walked to the parking lot. She rolled down the window of her Yukon after she started the engine.

"That was amazing." She said.

"Yeah it was. So, what happens now?" he asked. "Will I see you again?"

"I don't know what happens honestly." She said, "But yes, you will definitely see me again."

She winked at him and pulled away. As she left another car pulled into the parking lot. The young boy from behind the counter stepped out of it.

"Oh Chris, good you're here already. You can help me open up." He said, "You're not going to believe how my date with Bridgette ended last night."

"Oh yeah? Tell me everything." He said.

. .

Katie pedaled hard on the stationary bike. The gym was crowded. She still hadn't confronted Jordan about Stacy. She was still deciding how to handle it. He had come with her to the gym today. He was in front of the ellipticals trying to do pull ups. Katie could see him from where she was.

She could also see the mirror that still had smudges from her naked body when Chris had pressed her up against it. No had cleaned it yet even though it had been a week. It had become a running joke between her and Chris to see how long it would be there.

Someone came and sat at the bike next to her. Katie looked over, it was the blonde barbie girl.

"Hi." The barbie greeted her.

"Hello." She replied.

"Gosh, some guys here are such creeps. I was on the elliptical but finally had to move cause that guy in the red shirt wouldn't stop staring at me."

Katie couldn't help but laugh. She was of course referring to her husband, Jordan.

"Yeah, that guy is a creeper." She agreed.

"But him on the other hand." The barbie pointed to Chris, he was on the fly machine. "You can bet I'd swallow for him, that's for sure."

Katie laughed again. She looked at Chris. He caught her looking at him and winked at her. She winked back.