Gypsy Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Josh, you suck," she cooed, "You make mommy want to cum. You make mommy cream her panties." Josh had never heard such language from his mother, but it was OK, it seemed right; so damned natural and right. Her hand went to her zipper, letting her skirt slip to the floor. "Finger me, Josh," she said, moving his hand to the gusset of her briefs. These were older womens' panties, not skimpy but comfortable. Josh couldn't see exactly where his middle finger was.

***

"You careless bitch, you're a disgrace to us all. Why did you keep quiet? We could have searched for it. We will return the way we came and we will look in all the places you walked." Lovina's grandfather spat in her face. "You will pay, bitch. You will pay with your body. You will regret the day you lost the charm. You will regret it every day until my anger is satisfied."

Lovina danced, her father had decided her punishment. She danced to the tune of the fiddle, tears in her eyes. She was naked, her long black hair moving wildly as she danced around the fire, her luxuriant bush of jet black pubes hiding much of her sex. She was thankful that at least the colourful gypsy caravans were in a farmer's field, the grass having just been harvested. After a long argument with angry villagers they had moved and then one of the gypsy menfolk had negotiated with Jenson, the same farmer as they'd approached in previous visits. In addition to some cash, the gypsy leader had offered the services of one of their pretty women; a fuck immediately and on each of the days of their stay, condoms even supplied. Four pints of fresh milk in return for a blowjob seemed to him a fair barter of trade.

Jenson made no delay in choosing the same gypsy woman as the year before. Unattached, medium breasted and agreeable to shaving off her pubic hair, he watched as she now gave him an erotic striptease. They fucked on the grass, she trying hard not to be repulsed by much more than a hint of his permanent stink of cow muck.

Nearby, by the light of the crackling fire, some of the gypsy men were laying bets as to how long Lovina would dance until she was too exhausted to continue. This was the first part of her punishment. She danced on, her shoeless feet hurting from twigs and small sharp stones. Then the younger men would take her, in full view of the elders whom she would entertain.

Her back was sore enough from her whipping earlier. Laid on the grass, the gypsy boys taking it in turns to fuck her, she would suffer more. They would cum inside her, roughly fucking her as if she were a prize whore. They would enjoy her whilst she suffered. If she was lucky she would cum herself, but be unable to show any signs of pleasure for fear the torture would be prolonged. Each and every one of the elders would now know how careless Lovina had been. The gold charm she'd lost had been handed down, great grandma to grandma, grandma to mother, mother to Lovina.

***

Josh's face was buried in his mom's soft breast and while he was contentedly suckling at a nipple his finger tormented her clit. His finger had breached the tiny gap between lips and panties, his mom giving up her secret juice to lubricate his efforts. His spellbound finger needed no prompting, no coaxing, no educating what to do or where to move. The charm made the moves for him, his mother feeling every motion as if he was the most skilled lover she had ever known. Within just a few minutes, Linda's complex system of pleasure nerves finally gave in and she succumbed to the relaxing pleasures of orgasm.

"Well," she said, "That was absolutely fantastic. Do you fuck as well as you finger?" she immediately apologised. "Sorry Josh. I shouldn't have asked that." She simply couldn't understand how the words had escaped her lips.

"That's private, mom," he stuttered, giving Linda even more cause to feel guilt.

"I'm sorry," she repeated. Despite the charm, Josh left quickly and went to his room, unable to understand the events of the day.

***

The last embers of the fire glowed as Lovina walked slowly over to her caravan. She was sore, both from the lash marks and from being fucked by five men, one that she knew well and three of her extended family she met only once a year. One was a total stranger and he fucked her hard. Her butt hole stung and that, she hoped, would satisfy both her father and her grandfather. They had watched, applauded, cheered at her discomfort. She slept uneasily that night.

***

Josh lay naked in bed, deep in thought. He couldn't sleep and even heard the front door quietly close as Sofia returned from a nightclub. He heard every move she made, heard the fourth step creak as she crept up the stairs trying not to wake mom. He felt a warm glow from the charm as he pictured her undressing for bed. He closed his eyes and let the charm mould his imagination as his erection grew and grew.

Mom had overstepped the mark. It had been so good but she had to spoil the moment and, no doubt, she would want to talk about it the following morning. He hadn't wanted to kiss mom, he hadn't wanted to suck her breasts, diddle her love button, make her cum. LIAR! He'd wanted every bit of it, but not as much as he wanted to see Sofia naked, kiss her naked, touch her naked, to FUCK HER.

How did it feel to be inside a girl or a woman? Josh had been told that a girl his age, even a little older, would be far tighter than his mom, who would have been fucked over and over. More so, she had delivered two babies and they would have really stretched her. He wondered if Sofia had been fucked. Was her boyfriend big? Bigger than him? Josh didn't know. He'd seen his dad getting dried at the town swimming pool, no big deal, but he'd heard about showers and growers. He guessed his dad might be the latter, he certainly didn't seem to be a shower.

Whether it was the heat, or dust, Josh didn't know. He sneezed without any warning, then sneezed twice again followed by a short fit of coughing. Sofia heard him and thought she ought to go to his room just to check he was OK. She didn't know why, but it had just come into her head that Josh might need her help. From around 15 or 16 years old, Josh had suffered nosebleeds which, depending on how he was sat or laid, were sometimes following by coughing. The doctor told him it might just be blood pressure fluctuations as part of growing up. All tests and examinations had proved fruitless - there was no problem with Josh's health.

"Josh," she enquired quietly so as not to awaken mom. She poked her head round Josh's bedroom door, "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," he replied, "And before you ask, my nose isn't bleeding." He leaned over to switch his bedside lamp on. The clock read 2.15. "Aren't you rather late back?"

"Damn taxis. They've some sort of pay disagreement and only a few are running, I queued for ages. Are you really OK?" she whispered, though there was no movement from mom's room.

"I'm fine," he repeated as she moved a chair over and sat down. "I don't need my big sister to babysit me."

"Hey, what would have happened if you were choking on blood? I really care about you." The gold charm glinted from the bedside lamp. Sofia leaned forward, her untied robe flashing her tits right in front of Josh's eyes. "What's this? You gone gay or something? Jeez, a boy wearing a gold coin on a fine chain?" As she touched the charm, a tingle went up her arm. "Wow, are you carrying static or something?"

"Dunno, maybe it's just the heat." Josh repeated how he'd found the charm and thought it to be some gypsy love token. 'Wow,' he thought,'Beautiful tits. Pity I can't see much of them.'

As if on cue, Sofia leaned fully over to check out the charm in the limited light. "It's beautiful," she said, feeling another tingle progress to her right tit. Then she realised her tit was almost in Josh's mouth. "Hey, you perve!' she exclaimed, sitting up quickly. "Are you looking at my tits?"

"I'm trying very hard not to," said Josh. "But if you want to put one of your nipples in my mouth, I'm not going to complain."

"Trying very hard, huh?" said Sofia, quickly pulling back the duvet to expose Josh's love pole. "You're hard all right. Not looking at my tits? Liar." She stared right into his eyes so he couldn't look away, "Well?"

Josh could smell the alcohol on her breath. "You're making it very hard for me not to," he answered in a kind of growly whisper.

Sofia's tone lightened. "Wow, big boy," she said, "Did my tits cause that?"

"They have done for several years," he confessed, immediately wondering why he said it, then added, "Though they're usually mainly covered."

"Oh, is that so?" Sofia made no move to fasten her robe. The effects of the charm had moved into her right tit and, hell, she was suddenly feeling horny. In one move she discarded the robe and ran her fingers along Josh's shaft. It jerked against her touch. "Well I guess we're even now then. I must admit I've wondered what was inside your pants."

"After I'd seen you in that pale cream top?" Josh countered. Sofia knew exactly what he meant. She also knew that same top had given daddy a bulge, but that was OK. He was away from mum for weeks at a time. Sometimes daddy needed some comforting and ... well ... why shouldn't she occasionally flash him?

"Move over," sis commanded, and when Josh complied she lay naked next to him. After the events of the last 12 hours, Josh didn't even query it. "Now, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know what you mean." said Josh.

"Oh?" teased Sofia, "So you've never been like this with a girl before?" Josh blushed and said nothing. "Oh Josh love, my dear sweet brother, I never realised." Sofia kissed him on the cheek, "You haven't made love to a girl, have you? I'm so sorry."

"It's OK, you weren't to know," said Josh, a tear in his eye.

"But it's all my fault. We need to fix that ... and we need to fix this." She pointed to his still solid erection.

"No, you don't need ... I mean, you don't have to ... " The charm pulsed once, twice, and the warm comforting glow worked its way down to the most important part.

"The time feels so right. Just lay there, let me do all the work. You need it and I need it. I've had a shit of a night and it seems you've had a helluva day." Sofia didn't know the half of it.

True to her word Sofia awkwardly mounted Josh, trying all the time to be as quiet as she could. Josh winced at first as his big sister lowered herself onto his cock. He watched, amazed as she raised and lowered herself, aware that their mom was only a bedroom away. She needn't have worried - the gypsy magic ensured that Linda slept deeply, totally oblivious to her son's induction. He was now no longer a virgin.

"That's fantastic," he said, "Absolutely fantastic." His sister's breasts were much firmer than mom's, not quite as big but very shapely. She noticed how the charm reflected the light from the lamp, hypnotically lulling her into a trance-like state where every tiny movement brought thrills to her own body and her brother's. Very slowly she flexed well practised muscles, making the most of her brother filling her cunt full, not just his above average length but the sheer girth of his swollen cock.

"Play with my tits," she prompted, "Please."

"Like this?" her much less experienced brother answered.

"Oh yessss, just like ... " The charm pulsed once more and pure erotic energy pumped through Josh's hands to delight her breasts and nipples. "Oh yes ... just like that. Oh Josh, please, yes, just there. Ohmygod I'm going to cum."

The sheer force of what had to be Sofia's quiet orgasm urged Josh's inexperienced balls to contract and his cock spew its pleasurable payload into his sister's love hole. It was the first time Josh had cum inside a woman.

They lay face to face, tits to chest, both naked in Josh's bed for a further hour before Sofia went to her room. Both slept soundly.

***

Lovina didn't sleep well. Her back stung from the whipping and her cunt ached from being gang-fucked. She knew four of the men - two were cousins and the other two she knew from previous reunions. The fifth was equipped like a stallion at stud and she came three times before he had finished with her, unable to cry out or otherwise show any pleasure from her orgasms. He was rough, taking her for his own pleasure, ramming his huge cock inside her, time and time again. He had treated her like a street girl whilst the others all watched and wanked. Lovina knew this was just the start, she had seen girls caught stealing from other gypsy caravans stripped naked, to the pleasure and amusement of the men. She had gone inside uninterested and sometimes sickened by the coerced depravity of some gypsy men. This time had been her turn to be humiliated; what happened to her now was in the hands of her grandfather.

***

Even while Josh slept the charm pulsed slowly. He dreamt about his mom, he dreamt that her nipples leaked honey and that he suckled until his hunger was satisfied and then she tormented his cock with her lips, tongue and mouth. He pulled away from her tit and saw that his cock had doubled, no, tripled its usual size. Then mom was on the sofa legs wide apart, beckoning him to come and shove his mighty cock inside her. Sofia was sat watching, shaking her head, pleading with him to come and fuck her.

He woke, dawn was breaking, giving his room a little light. He took the chain from round his neck, placing it and the charm on his bedside table, turned over and was fast asleep again, this time a dreamless sleep.

Being Sunday there was no rush to rise. Mom was already up, the smell of freshly brewed coffee drifting up the stairs. Josh yawned, stretched and suddenly realised he was no longer a virgin ... or was he? Was it a dream? He'd dreamt about mom, had he dreamt about Sofia as well? He went through to the bathroom, turned on the shower and tried to reason what had happened. With soap almost in his eyes he heard the door open. Sofia was stood there, totally naked apart from the charm around her neck.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "I wanted to see how it looked." It looked spectacular, hanging just atop the valley between her tits and in the full light her prize assets looked perfect. "I meant how the charm looked, not my tits." Sofia growled, "Your eyes are giving you away."

"Firstly it's my charm and you should have asked, secondly I couldn't help but look at your tits. They're stunning - perfect in every way and thirdly what the fuck are you doing coming in here when I'm having a shower."

"Tetchy this morning, aren't you?"

"You kept me awake last night," Josh teased, keeping a straight face.

"Ah, yes. My virgin brother, no longer a virgin. So we don't have to worry about that next time."

"Next time? Didn't I just happen to be there when you were super randy?" replied Josh. Sofia stepped forward just as JT was taking notice. "I didn't notice you complain and ... well we could fuck again, here in the shower." she reached forward and just two strokes were needed before JT was fully hard. "It would be a shame to waste this."

"In here?" Josh looked perplexed.

"Just let me teach you. Let me do most of the work. OK?" she turned the water back on. "Soap my back." she asked and Josh complied, "Now my tits, slowly." Sofia turned, rubbing her soaped back and butt against her younger brother. She felt the charm pulse slowly and she began to rub her butt against his stiffness.

"Oh that's so good," said Josh, soaping her tits, feeling her hard nipples as she rubbed him off with her butt. "But what if mom comes upstairs?"

"Do you have to spoil the moment? I heard the front door. We must be out of sugar or milk or something, the Eight Till Late will be open." Sofia seemed annoyed. "You have licked a girl out haven't you?" She turned and drew her brother into a kiss he wouldn't forget for a while.

"Y ... Mmmm ... Yes ... " he managed to reply, breaking away from the kiss.

"Good. That can save us some time. We'll fuck later."

Sofia squished her tits against him, covered with soapy lather, and rubbed softly against his chest. Her soapy hand went down to his cock, giving just enough friction to tease him. She made a second, more urgent attempt to kiss him. The charm, still around her neck and nestling atop her tits, made contact with both of them. Its magic made breaking the kiss nigh impossible, arousing every erotic nerve that both of them possessed.

Suddenly Sofia pulled away, there was a mischievous glint in her eye, "Why do we need to save time? Why can't we have a slow fuck in here?"

"But what if mom comes back and ...?"

The charm pulsed again. A broad smile appeared on Sofia's face, "What if mom joined us?"

"Pardon?"

Sofia held the charm away from her skin, "Hell, what sort of charm is this? It feels warm and it kinda pulses?"

"Yep, I does that for me too."

"And then you feel horny as hell?"

"Hmmm I see where you're going. And the guy in the forum thought it was a love charm."

"Are you up for a bit more fun?"

"You mean mom joining in? You're not a Lesbian are you?" Josh seemed concerned.

"Hell, no. But let's just say I like something a little different." Sofia's smile broadened even more. Her eyes lit up."

"A threesome?" Josh had watched a few porn movies.

"Something like that." Sofia wasn't going to disclose more. "Josh, what else did you find out about the charm?"

"Well, nothing about its history, but like I just thought about a girl at college and minutes later she rang me. When I met up with her at the Golden Goblin I'd left the charm at home. We kissed but not in a sexy way."

"OK," said big sister and undid the chain. She refastened the charm around Josh's neck. "So, it's your decision. Mom should be back soon. Anyways, we're wasting time," commanded Sofia. She locked her fingers gently together behind his head and pulled his mouth to her own. Her wet, re-soaped breasts squished more against her younger, but taller brother's chest. The feeling, thought Josh, was fantastic and just indescribable. Sofia's tits weren't small, neither were they as large as mom's but they were plump and very soft with no hint of droop. The darker areolas and juicy firm nipples traced lines and circles on his chest as their lips moulded together. Josh cupped his hands on Sofia's butt cheeks and pulled gently.

The next few minutes were a blur and Josh really couldn't remember how his cock came to be inside Sofia's love cave. Her legs were locked around his waist and somehow his sister was controlling much of the movement as ...

"Just what the hell are you two doing?" screamed mom. Her voice was loud and her face was red.

"We ... We ... We're just saving water," said Josh, "And having some innocent fun. It's really good and you must join us." As if it was a monitor confirming an entry, the charm pulsed slowly.

"Oh, I see," said mom, a temporary glaze coating her eyes. "Yes, that's very sensible Josh. Save water, save soap and I can see you're trying to clean parts that Sofia can't reach. I agree too that what you're doing looks like very good fun. I'm sorry to disturb you two. When you've finished fucking Sofia, let me know and I'll join you. The shower is a bit small for the three of us." 'Did I just hear mom correctly?' thought Josh. 'When I've finished FUCKING Sofia?"

Sofia giggled. All the time their mom had been there Josh kept hard and his hardness had been tucked away, out of view, inside Sofia. "Don't you want to watch us?" she asked mom.

"Yes you would really enjoy it," Josh said, emphasising the words.

"What a brilliant idea," mom answered. "Before I met your dad," she whispered, as if she didn't want him to know, "I spied on my brother and his girlfriend."

"Uncle Tony?"

"Yes, but don't you dare tell him. And it wasn't aunt Katie; that was before he met her."