Gypsy Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

"I don't take orders. If you're still horny that's your problem."

"Fine!" said Sofia, "If you want to watch then be my guest." She dug three fingers into her already sopping honey pot, pulled them out again and stuck them in her mouth. "Sure you don't want to sample?" she asked Josh. He shook his head. "Your loss," said his big sister, unconcerned, and proceeded to coax her cunt into submission. OMG, if that had gone online it would have struck a million hits within the hour. She got up and walked to Josh, "How about a kiss then? And a bit of a rub down." She cupped her hand over Josh's bulge and squeezed lightly.

"OK, a kiss and that's all," said Josh.

Sofia brushed her fingers slowly under his nose, "Are you sure? It costs my boyfriends a decent night out including drinks, and a curry on the way home before they can fuck me."

"What's up, sis? On heat today and we haven't even had lunch yet. Rag week coming up and you want to get as much as possible first?"

"I'm horny, very horny. Hell, I can't ever remember when I was ever so horny and it won't go away." They kissed. They kissed very passionately even by Sofia's standards. Linda had gone through to restart the stove. Sofia had Josh's wedding tackle out in the open and was about to sink down and suck him off when Josh undid the chain around her neck, pulled at the charm and pocketed it.

"Josh," she screamed, "Give me my charm back. I need it. Give me it or I'll ..."

"You'll do what? Anyway it's MY charm, I found it."

"You didn't want it. You said I could have it." Sofia looked and sounded real angry.

"I said you could BORROW it. I'm calling it back in." The charm throbbed again in his pocket and Josh was rock hard.

Sofia thought a few moments. "OK, I'll do a deal. You fuck me and you keep the charm."

It was amazing. Within minutes of Josh transferring the charm from above her gorgeous, perfect, delightful, full and firm tits, it had relinquished its power. No, it had transferred its power back to Josh. He tugged at Sofia, still naked. "Your room. NOW."

She raced ahead of Josh. His eyes were now fixed on her butt, her gorgeous, perfect, delightfully curved tight butt. He didn't need to undress. Sofia tore his clothes off him, watching in awe as his family-sized cock sprang out, ready for action. Then, all of a sudden there was no rush, no urgent need to cum, no overwhelming desire to ram his piston into his greedy bitch sister. The charm was in his discarded pants pocket, not around his neck.

Sofia was still primed, her treasure cave primed with that deliciously scented love lube. Josh was hard, but that, for him was to become normal. He wouldn't need the charm as his sexual shyness had gone and, believe me, at Josh's age any pussy would do.

He entered his sister gently and thoughtfully. He stroked his cock rhythmically inside her, giving both of them sheer heavenly, blissful feelings. His cock went in, paused, came almost out then slowly back in again. They talked. They talked about feelings, sensations, when to slow, when to go faster, when an orgasm was building and when that feeling subsided. He used his thumb to bring her clit to the point where nothing else mattered save a blissful release and he kept hard. He counted Sofia had cum four time before his seed powered into her.

"When you two have finished, lunch is ready," Linda called. They were finished, but only until the next time. They stayed naked, eating, talking and just enjoying each others company. It was night time before Linda got her share of Josh. He slept in her bed until morning, then they fucked again.

***

"I'm just going for a walk to the castle," said Josh. His mother just nodded, "OK," and smiled.

Josh tried to drop the still pulsing charm as near as possible to where he found it on the heath, hoping the gypsy girl in his dream would find what she'd carelessly lost. As much fun as it had been, he felt relieved that he no longer owned it. The view from the castle ruins was as good as it ever had been. He could see for miles, his mind free to pick out the places he knew. He sat resting for a while then walked back home, taking a deviation in case the charm lured him again.

A short way from home his phone rang.

"Hi Josh, it's Ashleigh. Look, I've been a prize bitch and I really want to see you."

"You do?"

"Yes Josh. Mom and dad are out this evening and I could make it up to you." Then in a quieter voice, "I've heard nice rumours about you. I hope it's true ..." The conversation went on. Ashleigh had such a sexy voice on the phone and Josh's prize possession had already begun to stiffen.

***

A few days later, returning from the annual horse fair, the caravans pulled in to their previously visited patch. The townspeople hated them, but the true blood Romany gypsy life of constant wandering brought much good health and much wisdom.

Lovina led a search party, combing every step of the heath she remembered treading. Just as the daylight began to fade she spotted a gold object, glinting in the evening sun, nestled in the coarse heathland grass.

***

And that's it from me for a while now. Summer is looming - hopefully not as wet or dull as last year. I wish you all happy holidays.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers