Gypsy Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
932 Followers

"We won't," they both said together and laughed. "A young woman watching her brother have sex? Surely not."

"I know it's unusual - you'd have thought my brother might try to watch me, but I was quite a rebel," Linda answered.

Although Josh had next to no experience, Sofia was more than able to make the best use of the confines of the shower cubicle. In fact, with his length Josh had very little to do. Sofia's legs locked around Josh's waist and, with her fingers interlinked behind his neck, she allowed his cock to soak within her cunt as they kissed, and kissed, and kissed. Both could feel every tiny movement as the charm entranced them in a totally spiritual and physical union. Both came near climax, several times in fact, the spell denying them orgasm until they could stand pleasure no more. And then that time suddenly came:

"Oh," said Sofia, "Oh, oh, ohh, ohhh, ohhhh, just a few seconds before a few million sperm raced into a battle they were never going to win. Josh seemed taken by surprise as his baby rod pumped and pumped, leaving both of them exhilarated but exhausted.

***

Harkles suspected something amiss. The gypsy magic had been woven into the charm by his father, Lovina's great grandfather. Harkles had no way of withdrawing the magic, nor had he any way of knowing how the magic worked. He could, however, sense - a special sixth sense - when something within the magic was being misused or out of control. It was in his genes, passed down from his father and would be passed down to his son when he died. At this moment in time the magic was intentionally or unintentionally being used for pleasure. This was never the way - yes it was meant to attract a lover, yes it was meant to induce a desire to procreate, to fuck, and yes, if the fucking was exciting but only to fuck in order to continue the line of gypsy blood. Lovina would know this, she would have been taught before she was given the charm, but any others, any non-Romany, anyone not of gypsy blood, they would not know and potentially fuck themselves to death

Harkles just had to solve this problem and solve it soon. Maybe, he thought, just maybe a gypsy curse might counter the effect of the magic, or warn the charm finder of the dangers it possessed. He would speak to the other elders.

***

From where Linda sat, outside the bathroom but able to see as much as possible, the obvious enjoyment between her son and daughter had given her feelings from long ago. There had been one time, on a foreign beach shortly before sunset, she had seen a young couple fucking. She had heard the moans of pleasure, seen the joy the sex had brought to the teenage couple, touched herself, openly, through the fabric of her bikini. She and their daddy had fucked long and hard in their hotel room, oblivious to anyone hearing them through the room door or the walls.

Linda felt like that now. Her fingers were OK at first, they relieved that sexual itch, but she needed a cock inside her, a long thick cock, just like the one that had serviced her daughter.

"I ought to be furious with you Josh, but I'm not. I realise you have needs and I realise Sofia has needs and I have needs too."

"Thanks, mom, for being so understanding. I know you miss dad and he always asks me to take care of you, but are you sure you want me inside you?"

"Come here," said Linda, "If you need convincing." Josh was still wet from the shower. Linda took the oversized bath sheet, gently patted Josh down then used the soft towelling to tickle tease every part of him - shoulders, nipples, his flat abdomen, his butt, thighs, balls and rapidly hardening cock. By the time she'd finished even Sofia, still naked, stood envious of her brother.

"Help me," Linda told her, "He obviously likes your kisses." Josh just stood as his sister used every part of her mouth to torment his. His eyes closed as his mom took his cock in her mouth as Sofia teased her clit with her fingers. Then they swapped, seamlessly, as his mom's kisses and tongue wrestles took over as Sofia struggled to get his whole cock enveloped with her mouth. Hide and seek - now you see it, now you don't, while mom dipped her fingers into her daughter's well.

"Fuck me," Linda's next command to her son. Although this was only his third fuck, Josh needed only instinct to work out how to hide his cock; this time inside his mom's love cave. Awkwardly at first then gradually faster, Josh ploughed deeper and deeper into his mom.

"Yes, Josh, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, yes. Come on give me it, I want to feel you deep inside me." Sofia leaned over and took as much of Linda's tit in her mouth as she could, sucking, drawing out a nipple that was becoming red and plump. Then the other tit, sucking as she did when she was a baby.

Josh's engorged cock was like a pile driver, ramming every last fraction of an inch until his balls smacked against his mom's pussy lips. He'd cum once and that should have slowed him down but no, the charm swung wildly from his neck and (he was sure) it willed him to cum again. Unknown to him, the charm had been designed not only to encourage copulation but also to drive the wearer or the wearer's partner to impregnate, to produce another true blooded gypsy child.

He finally gave in. We would surely learn later how to hold back his seed, but he was young and gave in to that wonderful feeling of orgasm, shortly followed by his mom. All three had a mini orgy of their own. They lay tired, shagged out, satisfied until the next time.

***

That same afternoon Harkles was busy seeking help from the gypsy community. Someone pointed out old Shadrach, helping to wash the horses in the river Eden. No one knew how old Shadrach was. Some said 80, others said 90, but from a life in the open air and constantly on the move, anyone could have suggested he was 100.

"I need help," said Harkles, "Urgent help." He explained to Shadrach about Lovina, the lost charm, the misuse that his sixth sense had picked up.

"It is possible," said Shadrach, his one tooth smile offering a glimmer of hope, "That you have some spiritual connection that is being sensed by the charm. I know only of one curse that might work, but there is no guarantee. I have a similar gold charm that is currently inactive. We need your granddaughter to comply and it will cost you £50."

"My granddaughter will comply. She is being punished for her carelessness."

"Very good. As soon as the sun sets she will come to my caravan. I need my own gold

charm and a sample of three body fluids; spittle, blood and her own cum. They will be mixed together on the charm and the curse invoked."

"Her cum?"

"As it is me invoking the curse I need to finger her to cum, then her own juice will be used. It's the only way."

"Thank you Shadrach."

Lovina knew nothing until her grandfather took her to Shadrach's caravan. She hated the old age-wizened man touching her until he placed his thin, calloused finger on her clit and his one tooth mouth over her tit. Age may have denied him an erection but his knowledge of her female body was unsurpassed. She closed her eyes, unable to look at his black, greasy hair. The effect was electrifying as he sucked at her nipples and placed his finger in such a perfect place that she came within seconds, cum juice rapidly flowing out of her. She hardly felt the sharp scratch of his nail, drawing a small amount of blood. She was glad to spit on the charm and was on her way quickly as the old man chanted his curse in Romani.

***

Josh awoke from a weird dream. He was on the heath, where he had found the charm, picking it up quickly although there was no-one else around. Then a naked woman appeared from within the gorse with its wicked thorns. She was beautiful, with long jet black hair, small breasts and the blackest, thickest patch of pubic hair he'd ever seen. She pointed to the charm, soundless words coming from her mouth. "Mine," she seemed to be saying, though he could not hear. "Mine," pointing to the charm, then pointing to herself. Josh held the charm tight, unable to run or even walk away.

He felt himself harden, looked down and saw his huge erection bulge in his pants. The woman, he presumed a gypsy, snatched at his hand, though he pulled it away. She pointed to his bulge, indicating she would suck him off if he gave up the charm. She unzipped, pulled his oversized cock into the cool air and then sucked like he'd never been sucked before, her velvety, warm, wet mouth making him ...

Suddenly awake and in a cold sweat, his cock pumped and pumped and pumped like in a wet dream he'd experienced numerous times before. He rapidly switched on the light and pulled the duvet back, too late to stop the huge pool of cum inside his boxers seeping out and dampening the bed sheet. The charm round his neck pulsed almost as rapidly as his cock had pumped cum.

But, and this was the most perplexing 'but', his erection stayed solid, his cock as swollen and as hard as he'd ever known. Even as the last drop of cum dribbled out, his cock remained as full as ever. Josh felt horny, absolutely desperately horny. His thoughts turned to his sister; she would welcome him, she would be thrilled to have him inside her, she would relish the fucking of a lifetime. He went to her room.

Sofia lay fast asleep, but not for long. She was laid on her back, snoring lightly. Josh peeled back the cover, raised her cotton nightdress, barely able to see her trimmed pubes. He kissed her there, inhaling her scent. God, he couldn't ever remember being so desperate to unload his seed. He tasted her, licking lightly along her bristled slit, savouring the taste.

"Mmmnn no Jack. Not now, wait until morning."

"It's not your boyfriend, it's me Sofia. Part your legs for me." Still sleepy, big sister obliged but grunted "I'm tired Josh, can't it wait?"

"Sorry Sofia, it has to be now. I'm so damned horny I can't get back to sleep."

"OK, but if I go back to sleep, don't be too surprised."

The scent from Sofia's parted legs just heightened Josh's need to fuck, but he needed his sister to allow him in. His tongue searched out Sofia's clit.

"Hell Josh, you don't play fair," said Sofia, allowing him even more access. Soft murmurs of approval escaped her lips as her arousal increased. "Fuck, slow down will you, I'm gonna ... Ohmygod, ohhhh!" That was the first orgasm, plenty more to come. He climbed on her bed, almost forcing her to allow him in. "How can you be so hard, so big, in the middle of the night. You should be sleeping ... ohhhh. Yes, Josh, I can feel every ... ohhhh, yes Josh, again, harder, fuck me Josh, fuck me just ... ohhhhhh! Orgasm two.

Sofia was now wide awake and her body was starting to respond, her hips thrusting back, her hips raising, her breaths becoming shorter, panting. Josh needed to cum, he had to cum. With the thought of blissful release to sooth his aching erection Josh increased his speed, thrusting harder into ...

"No Josh, not so hard, there's no rush, you're gonna make me ... ohhhhhh!" Orgasm three.

"Sorry Sofia," was Josh's only reply. He didn't need to apologise. Sofia couldn't remember any time when a boy or man had made her cum so hard so many times. But Josh wasn't in any mood to slow down. He slammed into her, bombarded her cunt walls with 'you gotta cum again' messages and finally he felt his own jizz shooting high inside her. She did cum again, but only because he stayed hard, even after cumming in bed.

"Please, Josh. I can't take any more," Sofia pleaded. "I'm sorry, please come out."

"OK Sofia," Josh said, "My body must be trying to catch up on lost time." He kissed her, then went through to mom. No grumbles there, no kissing her cunt lips, no foreplay, Josh was straight inside.

"Josh, wow!" she said. "How fantastic you're thinking about me." His mom didn't cum three or four times. It was a marathon, Josh lasting 20,30,40 minutes before finally shooting whatever he still had in him. Mom finally came another 10 minutes later, thrilled that he could still ride her. By now Josh was exhausted, but still with a pole long and hard enough to fuck all the local ladies soccer team. Mom insisted Josh stay with her, her breasts pushing softly against his back. Too alert to sleep, they talked.

"I had this weird dream," said Josh and he related every detail, even his soaked boxers. "Perhaps it's the charm, telling you you've had enough sex and you should have a rest."

"So why the wet dream?"

"Well maybe your own body has become hyped up and in overdrive."

"But then I'd go floppy, like normal."

"Have you tried taking the charm off?"

"I'll do it now," said Josh, and placed it on the bedside cabinet, but the longer he left it there, the more he wanted it back on again. It was like a weird drug. Gradually his erection subsided and he managed to sleep.

He awoke around 8am and he was rigid again. This time he wasn't wearing the charm but his mom was lightly stroking him.

"Good morning," said Linda. "You've slept well." She, on the other hand, had been awake ages.

"Hi mom," said Josh, accepting her kiss. He turned onto his back, lying flat on the bed. "

"This is just too tempting," she said, leaning over again, not to kiss his lips this time but his man nipple, giving it just enough tongue to further stiffen his cock. She traced her fingers lightly over it and already he could feel precum forming. "We're not going to waste it, are we. And look, your charm is still on the cabinet. You don't need any fertility magic."

"It made me able to overcome my shyness."

"And in a mood to fuck me and your sister," she added.

"No jealousy between you two?"

"Heavens, no. In fact I enjoyed that she joined in. Maybe we could put a show on for you."

"Really?"

"Really! There's not as much shyness between us as there was with you. And we don't need the gypsy charm either. Anyway, are you going to fuck me or not?"

"Well as you said, it would be a shame to waste it."

"Just take it steady," mom advised, "There's much more to making love than shooting your cum as quickly as possible. Take it just like you did during the night when you were tired. I heard you and Sofia and I was happy you didn't leave me out." Josh did as she asked. Taking it easy, sliding slowly in and out with Josh's size meant exquisite pleasure for them both, a gentle path leading up to their own peak, keeping right on the precipice until that submission to leap off the edge. Bliss, total bliss.

***

Perhaps Josh was greedy and perhaps he expected too much from his lucky find. He wore the charm again but the powerful gypsy curse bore against the original magic. He soon found that within an hour he was unable to control the charm's effects. He got horny and he got hard, the horniness lasted and so did his solid rod. He dare not leave the house, nor dare he phone Ashleigh. His boner became annoying, sore, aching.

Leaving the charm in his bedroom wasn't an easy option. The fact that within a period of 24 hours the charm had helped him lose his virginity, had provided him with much more than a glimpse of both his mom's and his sister's tits (and more besides), he found it difficult to ignore. He was bewildered that now it was becoming a burden.

"Can i borrow it?" asked Sofia.

"Sure," said Josh, "It's starting to cause me problems though, so be warned. Before he'd chance to change his mind, his sister had retrieved from his room and now proudly wore it. Linda had meanwhile started making lunch.

"I'll just be two minutes," said Sofia, finding she needed to return upstairs. She came back wearing what was possibly her most revealing 'Saturday night round the clubs' wear - worn very often when she was between boyfriends. The gypsy charm hung tantalisingly at the top of her cleavage.

"Wow, sis. You're going down town for Sunday lunch? Who's the lucky guy? You look stunning."

"Thanks Josh," answered Sofia, "But no. I just thought I'd dress nicely for lunch here."

"The charm looks good on you. Or, rather your tits look nice and charm gives them extra class. But remember what I told you," added Josh, "It's been rather unpredictable today."

"I'll take care," his sister confirmed and leaned forward to kiss him. The short, shaded tunnel of her cleavage certainly was enticing, as was the scent of a top notch perfume dabbed there. As far as Josh could tell, Sofia wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood firm and proud, poking through the fabric of her blouse. One button too many was undone and he was getting hard.

"In fact I'm certain your charm is giving me confidence." Without warning she sat on his lap, immediately sensing his firm cock. She giggled, "Now stop looking at my tits, you know what happens when you do," and she wiggled her butt.

Josh wasn't going to play along. 'Never trouble trouble,' he thought. 'If she's as horny as I got, then I could end up totally knackered.' As she rose he play slapped her butt.

"What's for dinner mommy?" asked Sofia, in a little girl voice.

"Are you in a silly mood or what?" answered Linda, leant over the stove in the kitchen.

"Yes, mommy," answered Sofia, cuddling up behind her and planting a kiss on her mother's neck, causing a shiver ripple.

"Just stop that," answered mommy, "And that silly voice."

Sofia turned off the stove dials, cutting the heat to the vegetables. "Is that what you really want?" One hand moved quickly under Linda's sweater and the other under her skirt and inside her panties. Sofia's lips planted another kiss on her mother's neck. "Dinner can wait," she ordered. "I want my starters now." She turned her mother around, kissed her fully on the mouth, her hand now firmly inside Linda's panties and eagerly seeking her clit.

Breaking away from her daughter wasn't an option. The charm hung tantalisingly above Sofia's breasts, now tingling with pulses of hardcore sexual pleasure. Her daughter's pussy was alive, her clit red hot, aroused, stiff, aching for attention. Linda simply submitted to her daughter's hungry mouth, senses racing as their tongues played the most arousing games. Sofia almost dragged her mother over to the sofa, tugging both her shirt and her mother's sweater off so swiftly they might well have torn. She grappled with Linda's bra, searching hungrily for a tit to suck, her hand furiously working at her mom's clit.

They fell onto the sofa, zippers swiftly undone, her mom's longer and much more modest skirt ripped off and her own eagerly discarded. Sofia, of course thought Josh, didn't have panties on (he was convinced this was part of her sudden clothing change) and his mom's panties were torn from her. Both women, twenty plus years apart, were now naked on the sofa. Sofia dropped to the floor, pushed her mom's legs apart, forcing her face towards her mom's cunt. Her tongue worked furiously at her mom's clit, now on red alert. Within seconds Linda climaxed hard and fast, her body being forced to succumb to powerful sexual delights.

Sofia was not in the mood to wait. Barely had her mother's mighty cum subsided than they were kissing again, Sofia pushing her mom's hand between her legs, insisting on some stimulation of her own, but her mom already knew and anticipated Sofia's need. She pushed her daughter gently back, parted her legs and hungrily lapped between her cunt lips. Realising she wasn't getting the same result she clamped on to one of Sofia's juicy nipples, ramming her fingers rapidly in and out of her cunt. The effect wasn't instant, but Sofia's cum still exploded.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch?" she shouted angrily at Josh.

"Whoa sis! Who's rattled your cage?"

"Well, you just sat there ogling everything in front of you. Look at you." She pointed at Josh's tented pants. "I've got an urgent need here, now are using going to fuck me or do I have to 'persuade' you?"

grumpyg
grumpyg
932 Followers