Hammered at Hammerhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he's... Mmmmm... Enjoying himself..." Noctis comments with a smirk, before groaning himself from the steady stroking that's being done to his cock which is still rock hard and ready for more action in a sign that even with being stared off on first in this rotation of oral and hand pleasuring he's got plenty stamina in him to take another sucking off or whatever she's got in store for them next.

"Mmmmm... He's so caught up, he's not even trying to take any pictures..." Gladiolus chuckles as his gaze switches from her jiggling, top-clad tits, her pretty face as she sucks off the moaning male in front of her, and down to his own crotch as her hand continues to steadily stroke off his length to do more than a grand job of keeping him pleasured and hard for his next turn on her.

"Mmmm... Hmmmmphhh... Mmmmphhh!" The stunner of Hammerhead groans around Prompto's shaft, her lips applied firmly against his member for prime suction as she keeps her blonde haired head bobbing along his pole at a steady pace, having already gotten him with a nice layering of her spit along his size but savouring him a little more perhaps due to his not exactly secret lusty obsession with her. As she gives him another round of sucks to make him moan with every lift upward or lowering she dishes out, her own arousal from this all is clear from how hard and poking through her top her nipples are as she services three men at the same time, and has done so in four different combinations already so far.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." Cindy raises her head all the way up and off from Prompto's cock, taking a moment to take in air before she smirks up at him, spitting down onto his cock before she lifts her hands off from the other hunks, applying them to the male in front of her instead so she can stroke his dick off with both palms. "Didn't keep ya waitin' too long now did I?" She teases with a grin, firmly jerking his tool off as she looks up.

"N-no! Ahhhhhh!! Not... N-not at all! Mmmmm!!" Prompto groans out as he just stares down, hypnotised by the object of his desires so commandingly working over his dick.

"Good! I was worried ya'll were gonna blow early like a cheap gasket!" She laughed, letting go of his cock so she can shift back and stand up. "Now, you boys all ready to shift this into a higher gear?" She asked, her hands going down to the front button of her jeans shorts.

"I don't think any of us are planning to leave any time soon..." Noctis states, watching as she slides those bottoms downward, exposing a completely shaved and already wet looking pussy to the staring group of four horny hunks.

"That so huh?" Cindy smirks as she steps out of the shorts, throwing them out of the way before she reached down to start lifting up her top, revealing her gorgeously rounded tits to the watching audience. "In that case, I want the hunk about to get hitched to enjoy a last night of freedom, if ya catch my drift. And... Yeah, you big guy... How about ya'll get a little rough with my little mouth? That sound like a plan so far?"

"Sounds like a plan I can get behind... Well, in front of this time." Gladiolus confirms with a laugh, watching as the stunning mechanic moves to get down on her hands and knees on the garage floor, and quickly both he and Noctis move into position at either end of her, with Noctis kneeling behind so he can push his cock into her already wet pussy with a groan. "If rough is what you want..." The muscular hunk of the group smirks, accepting the invitation of her open mouth as he slides his cock deeply into her, making her groan as he doesn't stop until the crown of his tool touches the back of her mouth. Taking a hold of her with a hand on the back of her cap-wearing head, he starts to thrust his shaft in and out of her oral hole, causing her to first groan but soon gag as he indeed gives it to her nice and hard with long, deep strokes that easily have him moaning from the wonderful feeling of that damp mouth.

"Mmmmm!! There's no way... Mmmm... I could ever tell Luna about this..." Noctis says, fully aware that despite the intended plans, he's currently thrusting his nicely lengthy dick into the snug snatch of a stunning woman who is not the one he is going to marry. Not just that, but is banging her with a plentiful amount of effort and energy, fitting inch by inch of himself into her love-tunnel and moaning out each time he pushes in or pulls out of that hot and wet hole. "Ahhhhh... But damn, does this feel real good..." He openly admits as he watches his shaft vanish forward into her pussy before reappearing briefly as he repeats the motion in a smooth fashion with his hands firmly gripping her just above the hips so he can steadily send himself back and forth into her lower, click lips.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHH... Mmmmmm... GAHHHHH HHHHLLLKKK!!" The blonde lets out lusty moans around the cock being thrust deep into her mouth, feeling that fat cock invading her throat in erotic fashion, her saliva splattering around his member and already starting to both drip from his length and escape past her parted lips to trickle down her chin. Even as she gags she's showing no signs of calling for this to stop, even slightly rocking her sexy, curved body between the two men who are sandwiching her, taking one cock deep in past her slick, lower lips while getting an even longer and thicker one pumped deep between her full facial lips.

"Ahhhhh... Shit!! Mmmmm... Fuck... She's good..." Gladiolus states, watching his now saliva drenched cock slide in and out of her mouth as she keeps herself wide open for him to thrust away into, making her gag loudly every time the bulbous bell-end and a few inches force forward into her throat. "MMMM... Never gonna forget this... Fuck yeah, you're deep throating my dick Cindy..." He smirks down with another moan as he watches his hips get close to her pretty face, the spit dripping off his member starting to coat his balls never mind the mess starting to create a pool on the floor below. He doesn't ease off though, even as her eyes start to water from the discomfort of getting her mouth so roughly and repeatedly fucked, telling from the lustful stare up those same eyes are giving her that this is still exactly what she wants, and who is he to deny her of a sexual kink especially when it's giving him so much shameless pleasure at the same time.

"MMMM... Yeah, she's... Ahhhhh!! Something else..." Noctis chips in, the smack of his toned body connecting off her curvy frame now mixing with the moans (both clear and muffled) being made by the three currently in on the action as he's now able to send his cock in balls deep into her snatch, getting the full pleasurable feeling of her walls being so snug all around his member as he pumps into her at this steady, controlled pace. "MMMMM... Lucky us, spending a night... Mmmmm!! Doing this, instead of just camping out..." He adds with a groan, watching her sexy booty shaking now from the firm impact made as his crotch smacks off of her each time he sends his cock all the way forward with a groan, causing her to moan out between the gagging she's doing as she shows off sexual skill herself in being able to take a hammering both ends at the same time from two handsome and hung hunks.

"GGAAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMPHHHH!! GAAAAAAHHHH..." Cindy continues to gag out loudly, her saliva dirtily now dripping from her chin as she gets her mouth deeply fucked with thrust after stiff thrust, her Hammerhead Full Service Station branded cap not tilted up from how often the brim has touched that ripped midsection of the man in front of her as he's had his way with her hungry oral hole. Even as tears start to trickle down her cheeks from the rough way she, as she had asked for in the first place, is getting her mouth pumped, she's making no move to pull away as she stays almost solidly in place for both Gladiolus and Noctis to thrust deeply into her front and back holes respectively. "HRRRRLLLKKK!! MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAHHHHH... MMMMM!!" Only slightly does the blonde bombshell move back and forth between them a little when she takes a firmer pump into her pussy from behind, that treatment to fill up her snatch ensuring she gets plenty of pleasure out of this position but from that still burning with desire look in her watered eyes it seems clear that she'd probably be getting off on just taking a pounding in her mouth.

"He-hey!! Are you guys just going to have Cindy all to yourselves??" Prompto protests, voicing concern from the look of discomfort he sees on the face of his crush.

"I have the feeling that she fully intends to keep us company for the entire night..." Ignis states, adjusting his glasses for a moment as he watches the red hot sight of the beautiful woman getting taken by two of his close friends.

"Mmmmm... Sounds like... Ahhhh!! Lover-boy over there is getting jealous... Mmmmm! Of being left out..." Gladiolus says between moans, smirking as he shifts back to take his cock out of Cindy's mouth, allowing her clearly moan out as she draws in some deep, much needed breaths.

"Ahhhh! Fine with me... Mmmm... I'll let "Specs" take a shot at her... Noctis states, making both himself and the woman he'd been nailing groan as he pulls out of her pussy so he can also step away from her as the other two men now come in.

"Don't you worry sugar... I ain't been bein' mean by makin' ya wait for little old me..." Cindy smirks up Prompto as he now takes position to kneel in front of her, and before he can respond she's making him moan as she leans forward and takes his cock deeply into her mouth, starting to bob her blonde haired head along his shaft at a smooth, savouring pace while keeping her gaze locked up at his handsome face. "Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM!! Mmmmm..." She moans around his impressively sized tool as she feels Ignis pushing his shaft into her snatch from behind, and glancing back at him she catches him by surprise as she pushes her hips towards him to take him further in, and to her groaning approval he catches on quick to the plan and starts meeting her motion with thrusts of his own to push himself in deep each time she rocks backward to meet him.

"MMMM!! Oh Cindy!! Mmmmm... You can... AHHHHH!! You can do whatever you want to me..." Prompto moans out, almost frozen from the pleasure he's getting from the warm and wet mouth sliding back and forth along his member, loving the sight of her full lips working over his man-meat almost as much as the red hot pleasure of the oral sex itself, his cock having already been left with her spit on it from the first blowjob but that covering now increasing as she slurps away at his size. "Ahhhhh!! MMMMM OH!! Ahhhhh... MMMM Cindy!!" The photography loving stud gasps as she picks up the pace already, making the bobbing motion quicker and firmer as well as taking more of his inches up into her mouth, causing herself to once again make herself sinfully gag out around another cock but this time on her own doing as she fucks her own face on his dick.

"Mmmmm... I would suggest that... Ahhhhh! You control your desires somewhat Prompto..." The glasses-wearer of the quartet says the man at the other end of the stunning female they have their cocks deep inside off, but even as dispensing advice he's still got his focus on the task at hand as he firmly thrusts his cock in and out of the wet snatch in front of him as she nicely pushes herself back against those pumps. "MMMM... Wouldn't want you... Ahhhhhh... To be left out while the rest of us... MMMM! Enjoy some more of Cindy here..." He adds, smirking for a moment before he moans again, his hips now already connecting off of her rounded and thick ass cheeks when she rocks back to take his thrusts, a sign of both her arousal and her ability to take a long dick like his balls deep into her needy but still nice and tight snatch, something made all the more hotter by the fact she's sucking off another dick at the same time.

"MMMMM!! GAAAAAHHHH... MMMMMPHHHH!!" The curvaceous car shop worker gags and groans as she rocks herself between the two long time friends, paying no mind to the sweat starting to drip down her face as she ensures their cocks slide in deep into her mouth and snatch as she keeps bobbing her head along the rod of the man in front of her while stiffly pushing back against the thrusting member stuffing right into her twat from behind. "GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMM... HHHHHLLLLLKKKK!!" Once again her saliva is spilling out from past her lips from the gagging she's making herself willingly do as she fucks her own mouth on the cock of the man with an open crush on her, leaving him more than generously covered with saliva that's dripping all the way down to his nut-sack. Meanwhile her snatch is remaining snug and slick around the other just as hung shaft she's currently dealing with, his steady and perfectly timed pumps combined with her backward rocking making sure they both moan out in delight, even if her cries are muffled by the cock she's sucking off as she gets this fucking.

"MMMM!! Oooooooooh... I never would have dreamed... MMMMM... This would feel soooooooo gooooooood MMMM!!" Prompto groans out, his head tilted back as he enjoys the pleasure from the talented mouth of the woman he's had an open lust for since they first arrived at the Service Station she works at as she effortlessly slides her lips back and forth along almost the entirety of his shaft, causing her cap to look like it's about to tip all the way back from how it's been angled upward from the contact with his body. "AHHHHH... Oh hey!! S-sorry! MMMMM... Let me fix that..." He says, acting like it's his fault for the state her Hammerhead cap is in as he reaches down to put it back into place. However the sexy female currently blowing him doesn't miss a beat, still slurping away deeply onto his cock to take him down into her throat with a loud gag every time, so soon her hat is tilting again as she pushes almost all the way down onto him and the brim meets his midsection.

"AHHHHH... It might be rude of me... MMMMM FUCK... To say this..." The cookery expert of the group says as he moans, but his rudeness isn't referring to his cursing - an open expression of his enjoyment of her wet and still tight pussy all around his dick and he drives in firmly with balls deep thrusts again and again, the penetration easily aided by her sending her hips sharply backward to meet each inward pump he gives her. "But now... MMMMM!! Is far from the time... AHHHH... To be acting like a gentleman..." He reasons, groaning as he stares down to watch her backside move over his thrusting dick, her rear cheeks jiggling sexily every time she connects with his slim and desirable frame and he ventures into her slit with another balls deep pump, the feeling far more than adequate enough to have them both moaning out no matter if it's a pulling backward or a driving in.

Giving another couple of slurps, broken up by her own raspy gagging, she lifts her head off of the cock she'd been expertly blowing as she once again takes a slight break to catch her breath. "MMMM... Now now boys! Don't ya'll... AHHHHH! Be spoilin' the mood for me now..." Cindy says, casting sly looks to all the men around her as she shifts forward, causing Ignis' cock to slip out of her snatch.

"Yeah... We've gotten so far into this now, there's no point of ruining things or backing out now..." Noctis reasons as he steps in towards her as she stands up.

"Easy there, your Royal Highness..." She says playfully, stopping him with a hand on his chest. "I got a little idea for how to take you guys next..." She states, pausing as looks over to Prompto. "Since I seem to be keepin' ya'll waitin' 'till last to get some of me, how about you lay down for me sugar and I'll give you a real fine ride?"

"Yes please Cindy!!" Prompto all too eagerly says, quickly moving to lay on his back on the floor of the Service Station they've been fucking in.

The men all watch her fine, shapely ass as it sways from side to side as she walks over to a bench, picking up a generously sized bottle of a clear liquid before she comes back across, a smirk on her face as her heeled boots click against the floor, the only clothing still on apart from her stockings, her Hammerhead garage branded hat and the goggles hanging around her neck. "Here you go... Fancy makin' sure I'm all filled up?" She far from subtlety suggestions to Noctis, tossing her the bottle that he can clearly see from the labelling is a sexual lubricant. "I already took care of myself back there while I was waitin' for you boys to arrive..." Cindy adds with a grin before she lowers herself down, mounting the wide smiling hunk laying down as she guides his cock up into her wet snatch to make them both groan out.

"Damn... How did I not notice that before?" Noctis comments, knowing exactly what the currently grinding babe is wanting from him as he pours some lube out onto his cock before using a hand to stroke it into and over his inches.

"Well, I didn't want to distract from the... Task at hand, as it were..." Ignis says in a rather too casual for the situation manner.

"She's kinky huh? Well, I could have guessed that one..." Gladiolus chuckles, watching the man he's sworn to protect move behind her before he moves himself around up close to her as Ignis does the same at her other side.

"Well, if that's what you want..." Noctis says with a nod, moving into position behind her, spreading those ripe and rounded butt cheeks as he takes a good look to see that she already has lubed up her own puckered entrance. Lining his cock up, he firmly presses himself against that hole, moaning as he pushes forward to penetrate, and has to groan when he's caught by surprise as the beauty he's inside off already rocks back against him, greedily grinding against both his cock and that of his best friend currently underneath her. "MMMM... Yeah, I can see it is..." He states the obvious as he gets to work on her, thrusting his cock in and out of her asshole and already working his inches impressively deep into that tight back passage thanks to her pushing back against his pumps, perhaps showing that it's not just "lubing up" she experienced back there before from the way she's also moaning out.

Glancing to the sides, she grips the dicks of Gladiolus and Ignis, giving each a grin and a stroke before turning her blonde haired head towards the more muscular of the group and eagerly taking him between her full lips, getting a groan out of the hunk as she starts bobbing her head along his shaft while she starts to firmly bounce on Prompto's cock at the same time. "Mmmmmphhh!! MMMM... MMMMPHHH!!" She groans around that meat, her tits shaking almost at the same time as her head pushes back and forth as she sucks on that meaty rod for a few moments before lifting away, taking a brief second to draw in air before her head turns and she takes Ignis' dick into her talented mouth. She's certainly got no issue with tasting her own snatch from off of his pole as she pushes her oral hole down deep to make him moan, her lips similarly to the BJ just given tightly wrapped around those inches as she slurps away, giving a couple rounds to him before pulling off and turning back to that just as rock hard cock to administer some more sucking action.

"AHHHHHH... Oooooooooh!! So... MMMMM!! So gooooooood!!" Prompto seems almost in a trance now as he moans out, watching the woman of his crush dreams riding his dick expertly, getting a great look at those large, jiggling breasts of hers as she drops her wet but still snug pussy all the way down to meet his crotch each time she bottoms out before shifting back up again. "MMMM!! It feels... AHHHHHH FUCK... So amazing!!" He groans out more in awe than just sinful approval, his gaze switching from watching his cock reappear and then vanish back up inside her slick hole, to up to those luscious rounded breasts and seeing her goggles bouncing up and down in time with the motion her body is doing, and up to her gorgeous face as she gives the two men not currently inside her lower holes equal turns of being between her full upper lips with each stud getting sucked off for a while before she moves onto the other.