Hammered at Hammerhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... For a woman who has said... AHHHH... She's never done this before..." Ignis comments between his groans, having to push his glasses back into place as he watches the busty blonde bounce away on the cock she's taking deep into her snatch, while taking an ass fucking at the same time, not to mention the way she's smoothly switching between blowing him and the man at her other side to leave both his and Gladiolus' cocks nicely layered with her saliva. "MMMMM... It seems that it's not just car fixing... MMMM AHHHHH... That she excels in..." He states the obvious, groaning again as she turns to look at him, her mouth sinking down deeply onto his pole until she makes herself gag before raising upward a few inches, repeating the hungry motion for a couple of rounded before pulling off, gasping and turning to her other side to energetically blow the other hunk involved in this no-strings-attached gang bang.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhh FUCK!! This... This is something... AHHHHH... To remember..." The heir to the throne of Lucis moans as he firmly thrusts his lengthy member into the stunning backside of the sexy mechanic in front of him, timing his pumps just right to meet her as she rocks back and forth against the photographer she's mounted on top off. "AHHHHH SHIT... Mmmmmm!! If Luna ever found out about this... AHHHHH... I think we could count... UHHHHH... The wedding off..." He states, knowing full well that he's supposed to be due to marry another woman, but is shamelessly and willingly not just fucking another beauty right here, but is stuffing her shapely booty with his manhood again and again to plunge his inches in deep, aided by her eager pushing back against those pumps that makes it seem like this is far from the first time she's taken it up the ass before.

"MMMMM... I'm not planning on telling her... AHHHH... If you aren't Noctis..." Gladiolus says with a smirk, moaning as he watches the pretty face of the woman they're all getting a piece off slide down towards his crotch before raising back up, the motion repeated as her saliva starts dripping again off his size as the pride of the Hammerhead garage loudly slurps and gags on his dick before lifting away so she can do the exact same action to Ignis. "Shit... AHHHHH... I don't think any woman in the land... MMMMM... Could be able to pull this off like Cindy here can..." He somewhat back-handedly compliments the horny babe who has been offering up all her holes to all four men she's only really known for a short while, but is now giving them a "servicing" to remember as she takes one of them deep into her ass, another completely into her snatch, and is switching between sucking off the remaining two to ensure she's got a meaty cock in each of her holes at almost every time with only the briefest of breaks to suck on that fourth dick.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMM MMMMM... GAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMPHHHH!!" Cindy continues to gag as she moves her mouth right down to near deep throat whichever cock she's handling with her soothing, wet oral hole and showing no favouritism to give each the same slobbering and slurping treatment. At the same time, her sweat-covered, curvaceous frame is still bouncing away on the stud with more than just a major crush on her, no doubt that affection even stronger now as she takes him in to the hilt into her dripping wet snatch. "MMMM!! OH FUCK!!" She has to pull her head off of those cocks she's been blowing, now just stroking them as she starting grinding down on the hunk underneath her, rolling those full hips so she can still push back against the steady thrusts driving into her ass from behind. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK YEAH BOYS!! AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKK MMMMMMM!!" The reasons for her louder calls is obvious as she orgasms all over Ignis' cock, sending a flood of juices all over his member as the pleasure from being the sexual target of all four men takes its toll, a grin on her face as she still strokes off Ignis and Gladiolus and takes the anal banging from Noctis behind her as she rides out a clearly intense high that she'd been looking for all along.

"WOOOOOOAHHHH!! AHHHHHH... OH... MMMM CINDY!!" Prompto gasps himself, feeling the increased pressure around his cock as well as those increased juices as his dream girl actually cums as she's grinding against his dick, but to his own credit he's managing to keep control, his hands reaching up to grip and grope those large boobs of hers, causing her to gasp as she's still enjoying the waves of pleasure flowing through her. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM... Oh Cindy... MMMMM..." He groans out his delight, but soon gasps as she grins down at him, her hands removing from off the dicks she's been stroking and sucking off to grip his own hands, encouraging the groping of her wonderfully sized breasts as despite having just orgasmed she's still got energy in her, rocking back and forth on top his member as well as the dick still pumping away in between her juicy ass cheeks.

"FUCK... How did... How did we all survive that... MMMMM..." Noctis comments at the fact that even faced with such a horny and built to fuck beauty like her, not one of the men has blown a load yet, even though he'd also had to deal with her back passage tightening around his shaft as she came. Not to complain, he enjoys a couple more thrusts in and out of her still vice-like asshole before pulling out and causing them to both groan as he wipes drops of sweat from off of his forehead, stepping back to watch as she continues to grind that stunning body down against the perhaps most surprisingly still involved in the action hunk of the group. "Hell, how is Prompto still kicking in this?"

"Don't mock him... Turns out it just took a good woman to make a man out of him!" Gladiolus laughs.

"Ya'll boys are mean to your buddy here..." Cindy says with a teasing smirk as she glances between the four, eventually licking her lips as she dismounts the groaning hunk she'd been riding. "Lucky for ya'll I ain't done with ya yet..."

"Another round? This is getting to be tougher than facing a Deamon..." Ignis calmly comments as he and the others watch her stand up.

"Yep, and this time? You boys get to decide how you want to screw me!" She grins, placing her hands on her hips. "Only one condition - any ya'll feelin' ready to pop? Pull out and wait for the others, because I want my face real covered like it's one of dem dirty films..."

"I call her ass..." Gladiolus says, already having picked up the lube bottle and using some of the contents to layer up his cock with before he now moves to lay down on the floor.

"If there's no objections, then I'd like to again enjoy that lovely vagina of our mechanic here..." Ignis says.

"Well, that leaves you and me Prompto sharing her mouth I guess?" Noctis reasons.

"Actually..." Prompto says, grinning himself. "I've got an idea myself, so why don't you have Cindy's lips to yourself?"

"Ain't that sweet, ya'll gettin' along for little old me..." Cindy smiles as she moves to get into position, facing away from Gladiolus as she lowers herself downward, taking his cock up into her already nicely fucked asshole, and groaning as her back passage still is made to stretch to accommodate the thickest dick of the whole group. "MMMM SHIT... Damn!! That's... AHHHHH... Real fuckin' big too!!" She moans, trying to reach back behind her but feeling the muscular hunk underneath her using his superior strength to easily keep her held up as he grips her toned midsection, so she settles for resting her arm back with a hand on his broad shoulder. The other hand goes to her spread legs for a moment but sees Ignis stepping in between them as he pushes his shaft into her dripping wet but still very pleasurably snug twat, so instead moves to meet Noctis as he approaches from the side, gripping his dick and turning to take him into her mouth.

"FUCK!! Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM... I didn't think... MMMMM... Women did that..." Noctis groans, referring to the fact the stunning blonde is engaging in some ass-to-mouth action without any hesitation at all, tasting her own back passage off of his inches as she bobs her cap wearing head up and down on his cock, her tongue running along his shaft helping to replace the flavour with her own saliva as she eagerly slurps away on that now quite familiar shaft. "UHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! Look... Look at her go!" He says in awe as she tries grinding her body against all the cocks she's taking as the two studs in her lower holes start thrusting away firmly and swiftly into her now they are stuffed in, the sound of skin meeting sweat-coated skin ringing out as Ignis and Gladiolus start pounding her pussy and booty respectively to make both themselves and the woman they're all gang banging moan out without any hint of shame at all.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMM MMMMMPHH!!" The beauty of the Hammerhead Full Service Station lets out long and deep muffled moans around the cock she's blowing as she takes a just as lengthy rod into her wet snatch and juicy ass at the same time, her ripe and rounded tits bouncing away as her frame jolts against those thrusts pistoning into her backside from underneath, in turn making her rock back and meet the pumps going balls deep into her love tunnel. "MMMMM... MMMMMPPPPHHH... MMMM!! MMMM MMMMM MMMMPHHHH!!" She groans out, sweat still forming and soon dripping off of her curves as she closes her eyes, bobbing her head back and forth onto the cock she's got her soft lips wrapped around at such a pace it's surprising her branded cap isn't falling off of her blonde haired head yet as she all too happily lets herself be fucked nice and hard in her holes by these three hunks she's usually servicing the car of instead of getting sinfully fucked by.

"All right! My turn!" Prompto pipes up, coming in but doesn't ask for the man being blown to step aside, instead moving and mounting over Cindy's body as he shifts into position, placing his cock between her big, jiggling tits before he uses his hands to cup and squeeze them, causing her to look and watch as he uses her chest to sandwich his own shaft. "MMMM!! Oh man, this... AHHHHH... Feels even better than being in her!!" He claims as he starts to thrust himself into her deep cleavage with loud moans, her tits still shaking as her frame works against his other friends but that rubbing just adding to the pleasure as he pumps away into her mounds, the slickness of her pussy juices still coating his tool making the motion perfectly smooth as he keeps her tits pressed right against his member.

"Personally... MMMMM... I'd doubt that... AHHHHH..." Ignis says, showing no issue with the man just in front of him now fucking her tits as the lead chef of the group keeps his attention right down on her soaking wet pussy, watching his cock reappear from her as he draws his hips back before driving right in with a groan to fill her up to the hilt with every inch of his shaft. "AHHHHH... I'd say she's equipped... MMMMM... Inside and out... AHHHHH FUCK... For maximum pleasure..." He adds between his groans, showing off skills far removed from the cooking stove as he uses a series of perfectly timed and forceful thrusts to bang her more than just moist snatch again and again, ensuring she stays moaning out herself while he plugs her pussy with his man-meat so smoothly it looks as if they'd done this sexual action several times before in the past.

"MMMM!! I'm just fucking glad... AHHHHH... You left some this... MMMMM FUCK!! Fucking hot ass for me to have..." Gladiolus smirks, having no issue at all with giving her the time of dirty and wild time she not only has been demanding, but can clearly take and then some as he stiffly sends his big dick up hard into those juicy cheeks of the blonde he's easily keeping held up, even with the now added pressure of the fourth man in this on her as he fucks her tits. The muscular stud below this all just keeps his hips slamming upward, getting that pole pushed up into her tight back passage as far as he can get, and making sure that even as she rocks slightly back and forth within his grip that she's still in place enough for his motion to be rapid and hard to give her and her stunning butt the sort of pounding she deserves.

"MMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMM MMMM MMMMM!!" The beautiful blonde continues to sweat hard and groan out around the dick she's sucking as she takes four studs on at the same time, sucking off one while another pumps away at her breasts, and taking a dick into her sexy ass and wet pussy to leave her stuffed tightly and deeply, but making it look like just a hobby of hers from the way she's still craving more as she grinds against the thrusts she's taking from them all. "MMMMMMPPPPHHH... HHHHLLLKKKK!! MMMMPHHH!! MMMM..." She's slobbering away on the cock of Noctis as she holds onto his waist now, her mouth pushing down towards his base as she fucks her mouth on his now pumping into her rod, leaving her gagging each time his bell-end connects with the back of her mouth. Even then she's still letting out muffled moans as she more than enjoys the feeling of both her lower holes getting rammed deeper than she'd ever thought possible, and even is getting off on having her tits being used to pleasure the man with the obvious crush on her as Prompto firmly fucks her breasts to leave her boobs jiggling away even in his digging in grip.

"MMMM!! OOOOOOOOH!! AHHHH FUCK... MMMM!! Cindy's breasts!! MMMM..." Tilting his head back, the photography-lover of the group can't hide his obvious joy of enjoying her soft and big breasts all around his cock as he keeps himself sandwiched between them, his hands groping her mountains as he keeps them pressed against his pistoning shaft to fully enjoy that ample to say the least chest of the sexy mechanic. "MMMM YEAH!! Let's... AHHHHH!! Make sure Cindy gets... AHHHHHH... Everything she wants!!" He's able to say, managing to look back down and see is dick vanishing between her titties when he draws his hips back, before the crown and an inch or so pops out from the top of the valley he's creating as he bangs those breasts with a smooth and firm pace to get the maximum enjoyment out of using them.

"MMMM... I think... AHHHHH SHIT!! We've already done that..." Noctis says, looking far from a man looking to meet up with his bride-to-be as he pumps his cock between the full, slurping lips of the woman getting fucked and used by his three best friends, his moans showing he's loving every erotic moment of this gang bang just as the beauty taking all their long and thick cocks currently is. "AHHHHH... MMMM!! Why can't... AHHHHH... Every quest we're given... UHHHH!! Be as great as this..." He states before he moans again, staring down to watch her pretty facial features slide close towards his cock, the goggles around her neck bouncing away as she works her head, feeling her gags vibrating around his member before she shifts back upward just to repeat the motion, her saliva not just dripping off his inches but down her own chin and neck to show just how much of a naughty, red hot cock sucker she actually is.

"AHHHH... That fucking goes... MMMM FUCK!! Without saying Noctis..." The hunk getting to enjoy her fine, rounded ass states between his grunts as he drives his cock straight up deeply into her backside, making her cheeks jiggle when his crotch connects up with her incredible body as he stuffs that booty full with his man-meat to deliver the kind of pounding that very few woman on this, or any other planet, would be able to handle even half of. "UHHHH... MMMM!! What... AHHHHHH... What a fucking woman..." He grins as he moans his approval of both her tight and desirably thick backside and her ability as a whole to take such a steamy, filthy fucking in all her holes at the same time, as well as handling a titfuck to go along with it all in a display that makes her appear more suited for selling her body for Gil than for fixing up cars.

"MMMMM... That may be... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Ignis tries to say but is cut off by his own groans, his glasses just perched on the tip of his nose as he concentrates on enjoying her soaking wet snatch as he rams in balls deep again and again into that snatch that feels made to be taken hard like this again and again, with those vaginal walls still nicely snug around his rod even after the repeated thrusting she's taken from the mix of the group of four so far. "That may be the most sensible thing... MMMM... I've heard from any of you... AHHHHH... For a long, long time..." He adds between his lust groans of delight, still loving how her twat feels along around his prick as he feeds it to her to nicely match when her body rocks back towards him as she skilfully moves against all the hunks driving into her no matter if it's her mouth, that dripping pussy, her tight ass or even her big tits.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMM... MMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM!!" Unsurprisingly, the intense pace of this wild, triple stuffing she's very willingly enduring along with the pumping off her tits soon sets Cindy off into another hard, deeply groaning orgasm as she closes her eyes, letting the studs do the work of thrusting away either into her holes or between her tits as she enjoys an even more intense sexual high than before. Another flood of her juices cascades over Ignis' cock in her tightening snatch, while her back passage squeezes around Gladiolus' big shaft as both hunks still drive deep into her even if they are going for their own enjoyment and not to aid her to savour every moment of this pleasure. "MMMMM... MMMMPHHH MMMM!! MMMMM..." Her lips suck and slurp away on the dick she's being fed, her lips snugly wrapped around Noctis' man-meat as he thrusts deeply forward into that oral hole, and perhaps out of instinct her hands have moves up on top of Prompto's to make sure her breasts are pressing and rubbing against his cock as he thrusts away into the tits of his crush to keep himself moaning out even as she starts to come back down from another orgasm to remember for several years to come.

"AHHHHH... I don't think... MMMMM!! I can take much more!" Prompto confesses, reluctantly letting go of her breasts as he groans, moving off from her completely as his cock begins to throb.

"MMMM... My thoughts... AHHHHHH... Exactly..." Ignis agrees, just able to survive her snatch while she came but now also having to pull out and step back from her.

"Yeah... MMMM..." Noctis says, stepping away to leave her mouth even as she tries to start bobbing along his length again now her orgasm has subsided.

"I wasn't... AHHHHH... Planning on stopping..." Gladiolus claims, but the smirk on his face shows he's reaching his limit as well. "But... UHHHHH!! If you insist..." He says, pulling out of that now more than just well-fucked ass and she moves her off from him.

"Ahhhhh... Wooooooo boy!!" Cindy laughs as she now sits down on her knees, taking off her cap so she can run a hand through her sweat-soaked hair. "Ya'll gave me the Full Service, huh? Fucked me like somethin' else!" She grins up at the four as they approach her, stroking their cocks as she puts her hat back on. "Now, ya'll hold up your end of the deal... Give it to me good boys, and don't stop until I'm more of a mess than after workin' a whole month's worth of cars in a day!" She demands, licking her lips as she glances between the four equally desirable dicks she's become very familiar with over the course of this gang bang.

The four men step in close, rapidly pumping their shafts as they aim down towards the gorgeous face of the beauty they'd been fucking the holes of over and over since beginning this sinful garage fuck-fest she'd demanded of them all. While all of them throb and groan out, looking ready to blow at any moment it's actually Ignis who blows first, a shot of jizz blasting out of his cock and catching Cindy across the left cheek, making her moan as his seed splashes across her cheek and nose, already dripping downward as he coats that side of her face, getting close to her mouth as she strokes his jizz out, the last few drops falling down to catch on her goggles and above her chest.