Hammered at Hammerhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next up to go is the hunk who'd just enjoyed her ass, as Gladiolus lets out a deep grunt before he starts to spray her face, the first shot actually landing up high to land onto and over her Hammerhead Service Station branded cap to stain the front rim and up over the logo, the tail end of it landing in her blonde hair at the side. The rest of his blasts are better aimed, hitting across the nose and making her close her eyes as his shots land over the them and her upper cheeks, catching again in her hair over her forehead under the shadow of her cap as he deliberately aims there with a grin to make sure she really looks like a well-fucked mess.

No sooner as the muscular stud of the group finished than it's the turn of the Prince, as Noctis moans as starts to shoot his load across her gorgeous face as his seed shoots up the right side of her face, landing close to the still closed eye, over her nose, and near to her lips and chin as he also, but more unintentionally leaves cum riddled through her hair. His spunk drips from the side of her face as his last drops actually splash down not onto her face, but instead further down to leave her goggles further stained as well as onto the tops of her tits, causing her to smirk and groan as she moves her hands up to run across those lovely, rounded breasts.

Perhaps surprisingly, but fittingly considering this is his crush he's about to unload onto it, Prompto gets to be last but certainly not least as he stands in front of her, sending out such a thick and long initial burst of cum that it makes her gasp in delight when it lands over her nose and up to in fact hit the underside of the brim of her cap. He isn't finished there, groaning as he strokes off and sends more cum landing down over her nose, cheeks, lips and chin so that it's already dripping off of her cute facial features long before he's done, and she's unable to resist licking her lips as the last drops are pumped out and she's left with sticky strands of spunk hanging from off the tip of her nose and her chin by the time he finally lets go of his limp and spent rod.

"Mmmmm... You boys... Sure know how to show a gal a good time..." Cindy says with a still, even after all this fucking, lustful voice, staying on her knees with her face completely covered bukkake-style by the loads of all four men that's left her face, hair and even goggles and cap stained with spunk. "Just like I knew you all could... So thank ya'll kindly for makin' me feel... Well, like a darn dirty slut!" She admits with a laugh, her chuckling making spunk further drip off her face before she lifts a hand up to clear cum away from her eyes so she can actually look up at four sweating studs who have fucked her so expertly.

"Hey! No problem Cindy!" Prompto quickly says with a big grin, giving her a thumbs up. "It was our pleasure!"

"Pleasure being the key-word..." Gladiolus says with a chuckle.

"Quite so, although we've left you quite a mess... And not just your face there..." Ignis notes.

"Ain't nothin' to worry about. After shifts of dealin' with oil, dirt and who knows what else from out there?" Cindy says with a smirk. "A little spunk ain't gonna be hard to clean out!"

"Guess that means another successful quest..." Noctis says with a smile. "And I've got a feeling I'm going to be sleeping like a kid tonight, even out there in that caravan..."

"Oh yeah, you boys passed with flyin' colours, bangin' little old me..." Cindy states the obvious, glancing between the four of them as she stands up. "But before you head off, I just want you all to know? Ya'll are welcome to stop by this here garage any time you like... And I don't mean to get your car fixed up either..." She says, smirking as a scoops up some cum from off her goggles, placing her finger into her mouth and sucking it clean as the men stare and watch her put on that show for them. "So ya'll come back soon so I can get Hammered at Hammerhead, ya hear?" She says invitingly with a grin.

* * *

Feel free to send any comments or feedback via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!