Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want something?" he asked after an awkward moment of silence.

"Oh, right." Cat snapped back to reality and padded closer. "I just wanted to see if you were ok. After, you know, this morning. Kinda feel like you've been avoiding me."

"I kinda have."

Cat looked disappointed. "Oh."

"We needed a little space, is all."

"I see."

"Stop looking sad. You know things got too weird this morning." Laine rubbed his face. "And you know, it would have been nice if you didn't put your cuffs on before coming to talk."

"Yeah, I didn't mean to. Mags kinda just did it. I think she thinks that I like it better when someone makes me."

"Don't you?"

Cat blushed and looked down. "Well I didn't say she was wrong."

Fuck she was adorable with her hands restrained, her skimpy night outfit, and that cute blush. And sexy. Adorably sexy. Laine hoped some of that was just his interrupted masturbation session talking.

"Maybe we could talk more tomorrow?" he hinted in an attempt to get her out of the room.

"Yeah, maybe," Cat agreed. She did not, however, make any move to leave.

"Did you need something else?" Laine asked, hoping desperately that she didn't.

"Um... like... were you jerking off just now?"

"I'm not answering that. That's not even... it's not... just... please go now."

"I mean, I know you were," she continued as though he hadn't spoken.

"You're just making this worse for me. You know that, right?"

"Sorry. Just... were you thinking about me?"

It wasn't an accusation. Laine could tell by the tone of her voice. If anything, it sounded like a legitimate question. Like Cat was really curious whether her big brother was jerking off while thinking about her. That failed to surprise him as much as he might have liked.

"If I say yes, will you leave?"

Cat's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Oh my god. Don't you dare be excited by that."

"I'm not."

"You are. Your eyes are practically glowing."

"Oh." Cat, with conscious effort, reset her expression to something more neutral. "How's this?"

Laine rolled his eyes. "This is why I was avoiding you. Things are getting seriously confused."

"They're not." Cat fidgeted, then stepped closer still. "I just... I maybe kinda like that I'm not the only one having weird thoughts. Bad thoughts."

"Well--"

"And I'm actually really glad that you're turned on--"

"Cat!"

"--by what happened instead of, like, being grossed out. That would have been way worse, I think."

"It would have been a more proper response."

"I guess. But it really woulda sucked if you'd, like, seen me piss myself and then been utterly disgusted by me and not wanted anything to do with me and--"

"Jesus, Cat. Slow down."

"Sorry."

Laine sighed. He patted the bed next to him, having given up on a speedy end to the conversation. "Here. Sit down."

"'K."

Cat plopped down semi-gracefully next to her brother. She didn't give any indication of minding that he was still blatantly concealing an erection. Granted, it had softened a bit, but still.

She looked far too innocent for what went on in her head these days. That was probably part of the problem he'd been having. He could look at her and see his baby sister, or he could see a sexy little minx who was grappling with her sexuality and slowly winning. It confused him that she was, in fact, both of those girls.

Now he had to navigate between those two distinct facets of her being without crashing.

"So," Laine began. "You know handcuffing you was never meant to be... sexual... or anything."

"Yeah, obviously. That would have been weird."

"Ok, well it was kinda weird anyway when it started being something you enjoyed in that kind of way."

Cat shrugged. "It kinda was right from the start, if that helps any."

"It doesn't. Either way, me and Mags thought we might need to, like, help you tone it down a bit. And that didn't work out very well."

"Sure."

"And now we're here...."

"Yep."

"And I kinda just don't know what to do with you at this point. It wasn't even so bad when you were parading yourself around every now and then, because at least I could almost pretend like I didn't know what you were doing. But actually being involved... it's tricky."

"I really didn't mean for this morning to happen," Cat said. "It was an accident. In more ways than one."

"Yeah, I get that. But what about right now? I mean, you know I was jerking off, yet you're still here. And trying to get details about what I was thinking about no less."

Cat at least had the grace to look slightly bashful about that. "I guess I'm still a bit confused about this morning too. 'Cept in a different way from you, I think." She looked at Laine with big, worshipful eyes. "I thought it was gonna be basically the worst moment of my life, at the time."

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad."

"Maybe. But a big part of what bothered me was that I thought you were gonna think I was such a baby for pissing myself like a little kid. And you didn't. You actually got crazy turned on."

"Well I wouldn't say--"

"It meant a lot to me, is what I'm saying. So if you were still thinking about it, that's pretty much ok with me. That's all."

"Uh... I think this might be some more of things getting confused. You shouldn't really be encouraging me to think about you that way."

"Duh. I know that." Cat shrugged, a movement hindered slightly by her restrained arms. "But I'm really starting to like the idea, and nothing you say is really gonna change that."

"That's... probably true." Laine slumped in defeat.

"You're still gonna feel bad about it though, huh?"

"Yup."

"Well, hopefully you get over that. I absolve you of your sins, if it helps any."

"It doesn't."

Cat nodded and hopped off the bed. "Well, have fun masturbating anyway. I know I will."

Laine couldn't help himself. "Cat?"

She stopped at the doorway. "Yeah?"

"How exactly do you masturbate with your hands behind your back?"

She grinned a teasing little smile. "Curious, huh?"

"Despite myself, yes."

"You could come see, if you wanted."

Laine sighed. "Yeah, I thought you might say something like that. Good night, Cat."

"But really, if you--"

"Good. Night. Cat."

She giggled. "Night, Laine."

Laine waited to make sure she was really gone, then shut the door and lay back on his bed, picking up where he'd left off. Thanks to Cat's newfound assertiveness, his need to get off really hadn't gone anywhere, it had just changed shape a little.

He couldn't believe he'd inadvertently given her a new confidence in flaunting her sexuality around him. That wouldn't have been his first guess as to the result of the bathtub debacle. Then again, he'd come away from it as horny as she had, so he could kind of understand her point of view.

It would have been nice if neither of them had reacted like pervy weirdos. That was all.

****

Catria couldn't believe her own boldness any more than her brother could. She really hadn't intended to interrupt him jerking off, nor show her interest in it, but she had. She'd only meant to make sure he wasn't having serious regrets about that morning.

The brief flash of his hard cock before he'd covered up and the guilty look in his eyes had told her all she needed to know. He was thinking about her. She made that happen.

Catria had felt something very different from usual; warmer and fuzzier, but no less exciting than the shame, guilt, and embarrassment she was used to getting off to. It made her feel incredibly sexy that she could make Laine so horny. Her own brother.

She'd half hoped he'd take her invitation and come watch her while she rode her vibrator after their conversation. She was pretty sure he wouldn't, but just the chance that he'd burst in at any moment made her all the hotter.

She woke up early the next morning. She was splayed every which way, blanket kicked off the bed, vibrator still right in the middle of the bed. Apparently she'd fallen asleep pretty hard.

Still feeling a bit naughty, Catria got out of bed and snuck into Laine's room. He was on his back snoring away, chest partly uncovered by his uneven blanket. She wondered if he was naked underneath, but didn't quite dare to find out.

Instead, she balanced on one leg and dragged his covers down with her other foot just enough so she could slip in underneath. She curled up next to her brother and drifted off again.

She only dozed this time, and so was awakened almost immediately when Laine started moving. He was being quiet and moving slowly, clearly assuming her to still be asleep. He carefully climbed over her to get out of bed.

In the process, Catria discovered that he was, indeed, naked. His semi-hard cock dangled near her face for a second before he was across her. She forced herself not to roll over, even though it meant she couldn't see anything.

There were sounds of Laine dressing, then she was picked up and cradled in his arms. She kept her eyes closed for the familiar trip of being carried back to her bed.

She was deposited gently on her mattress, and she risked opening her eyes to slits. Laine reached across her and grabbed her vibrator. She felt a nice little pang of embarrassment as he examined her toy before then setting it on her dresser.

Next he took her wrists and unlocked her cuffs, setting her arms free for the remainder of her 'sleep.' She wasn't quite as into that, but she left her arms limp and continued acting unconscious.

There was a brief lull in activity. Catria strained her ears, trying to figure out why Laine wasn't moving. Then, surprising her enough that she almost jumped, his hand went to her butt and gave it a quick squeeze.

Luckily he didn't notice the uncontained grin on her face as he draped her blanket over her and tucked her back in.

****

Part Three: Cat's Out Of The Bag

****

Catria spent the next several weeks exploring her new boundaries. She was totally free to walk around the house in her cuffs whenever she wanted, that much was clear. But there were other things that were a bit less certain.

Sometimes she snuck into Laine's bed. He didn't complain much about it. She wasn't sure if he knew it was deliberate now or not. Either way, she usually just got dumped back in her own room with very little ceremony.

Every now and then she got a bit of a fondle while she feigned sleep. Those mornings were her favourites and tended to leave her in a very good mood the rest of the day.

She knew that she shouldn't really let that sort of thing keep happening, that it should remain a fantasy only, but it was just who she was. She liked being attractive to her brother, and she really, really liked when he couldn't help himself around her.

Catria's schoolwork improved with her change in attitude, and she spent more time with her friends as well. Being able to be happy and free at home in a way she'd never been before made everything better. Granted, she still fell into naughty daydreams fairly often, but she was able to work around them.

She came home one evening to a house that at first appeared deserted. That was strange, though not totally unheard of.

Being fairly hungry by then, not having eaten since lunch, Catria went to the fridge and discovered a plate of supper thoughtfully left for her by Maggie. She heated it back up in the microwave, then wandered to the living room.

She heard sounds as she approached. Someone must have been home after all and just hadn't responded to her arrival.

Laine was slumped lazily on the couch, game controller in his hands, eyes glued to the tv. He was playing a game that Catria didn't immediately recognize, not that that meant much.

"Oh. Hey," Laine said, barely glancing at her.

"Hey yourself. Mags gone out?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Catria sat down and balanced her plate on her lap. She ate in small, careful bites so as not to drop anything. She watched Laine's game progress as a substitute for a show or movie.

"This game involves an awful lot of watching that dude's butt," she remarked.

Laine turned his head a few degrees toward her. "Is that a hint that you want me to stop playing?"

"Not at all. I kinda like watching you play. You don't do it as much anymore."

"I guess."

"And I'm not opposed to watching cute guy butts running around and climbing and shit."

"Of course you're not."

Laine's character didn't move for a moment. He seemed to be waiting for something else, but when nothing was forthcoming, he resumed play.

Catria kept watching while slowly working on her dinner. She actually quite liked playing games vicariously through her brother. He was better at them than she was, and it was a lot less stressful than trying to tackle them herself.

"So are you playing Mr. Tomb Raider or something?"

Laine paused the game. "What?"

"Well I don't know. Like, you're climbing a lot, and then shooting some guys. Like Tomb Raider, right? Except you're a dude."

"So you think it might be called Mr. Tomb Raider?"

"I dunno. Maybe? How'm I s'posed to know what his name is."

"Hang on, do you think Tomb Raider's main character is actually just called Tomb Raider?"

"Um... is she not?"

Laine sighed. "I just don't know where I went wrong with you sometimes." He started playing again. "Lara Croft. Not Mrs. Tomb Raider."

"Oh, yeah. I think I knew that."

"And this would be a totally separate game series anyway. Uncharted. Which, come to think of it, is not dissimilar in some ways." He nodded to the screen. "And that would be Nathan Drake, not Mr. Tomb Raider."

"Well how'm I gonna know that?"

Catria finished eating and set her plate aside. She rearranged herself, tucked her feet snugly up under her butt, then leaned against Laine and rested her head on his shoulder.

"We really could watch a movie or something if you want," Laine said.

"No. I'm good."

"You sure? You're getting awfully cozy just to watch me derp around."

"I like being cozy. And I get the feeling like you could use some cuddle time."

"And why's that exactly?"

"I dunno." Catria shrugged. "I guess partly it's just 'cause you don't play games much anymore except when you had a bad day."

Laine was quiet a moment. Then, "well, it was kind of a rough day at work."

"Thought so."

"But I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me or anything."

"Who's worried? I just want to help my bro out. That's all."

"If you say so."

Catria really had only intended to snuggle, but gradually got more playful. It was kind of fun nuzzling and tickling her brother while he was trying to focus. He swatted at her occasionally and grumbled about her behaviour, but she could tell he was enjoying it too.

"You're really just not gonna let me play, are you?" Laine finally asked.

"I'm not doing anything," Catria protested while running a fingertip across the top of his ear.

Laine pushed her arm away. "Ok. Fine. You win."

"I do?"

"Yeah. Go bring me your handcuffs."

Catria perked up immediately. That hadn't been her intention, but if Laine insisted....

"Ok!"

She bounced to her feet and skipped happily off to her room. Time for some real fun.

She decided to change before returning. It probably wasn't what Laine meant, but there was no point passing up the opportunity. Besides, she'd gone shopping with a friend a couple days ago and she had some new underwear she wanted to try out.

Catria pulled one of her new pairs of panties out of its drawer. Up until now, her panties had mostly been functional rather than sexy. Some were cute, sure, but they all covered her naughty bits pretty effectively. These ones less so.

Her heart beat faster even just from staring at the panties. She hadn't quite been brave enough to just start wearing them around the house. They weren't quite a g-string, but they had very little material in the back. She'd be showing off most of her butt.

Trembling slightly with contained nerves, Catria stripped naked and slid into her tiny new panties. They fit beautifully. Her friend had assumed they were for a secret boy since they were skimpy and impractical for much of anything other than looking hot. Said friend had been basically correct, but would never have guessed who the lucky boy was.

Next she pulled out a new camisole that had also been purchase with seduction in mind. Unlike her others that were simply comfy night clothes, this one hugged her body and showed off some cleavage.

Catria couldn't be sure how Laine would react to her outfit. She hoped he'd like it. In fact, she hoped he really, really liked it. She'd just have to test it out and see what happened.

She walked slowly as she returned. She wanted to make sure Laine got a look at her as she approached. He just glanced at first. Then almost immediately took a longer second look.

"You didn't have to change for bed," Laine said.

"Well I might as well. Otherwise I'd have to get uncuffed and recuffed, and it'd be a whole thing."

"Uh... ok."

Catria finally permitted herself a broad smile when she handed over her cuffs and turned around. She was pretty sure he'd liked the view of her front side, and was even more certain about the back. Even though she kept her eyes forward, the long delay heavily suggested that he was staring at her barely covered ass.

She waited patiently, unmoving, allowing Laine to take all the time he need to stare at her butt. Eventually he jerked into motion and snugged her handcuffs into place.

"You like my new panties?" she asked as they sat back down.

Laine gave her a look. "I kinda had a feeling you wore those on purpose," he said.

"Mighta. What do you think?"

"I can't help feeling like you already know the answer."

"Maybe. I wanna hear you say it."

Laine fiddled with his game controller, and Catria thought he wasn't going to respond. She kept staring at him anyway.

"Fine," Laine said. "They look good on you."

"Really?"

"Of course really."

"Then why don't you sound happy about it?"

"You know why."

"Because I'm your sister?"

"Yeah."

"And you really like my butt, but you don't like admitting to it?"

"... yes."

Catria smiled and settled back in next to Laine. "Well I like hearing you say it anyway."

"Yeah. I got that."

Laine resumed his game. Catria behaved herself and simply cuddled and watched his on-screen character.

"It's not fair, you know," Laine said.

Catria frowned at the apparent non sequitur. "What's not?"

"You enriching your ass to weapons-grade like that. Not fair."

She giggled. "Ooh, I like that. Weapons-grade butt."

"Thought you might."

Catria boosted herself up a little awkwardly without her hand and kissed Laine's cheek. "I really appreciate it," she said softly. "I know you don't like admitting things like that."

"Seems like I might have to get used to it." He smiled crookedly. "It helps that you don't seem to mind me thinking about you that way."

She considered the point. "I guess I should, shouldn't I?" She shrugged. "That's just not how I turned out."

"No. Indeed it isn't."

Laine returned his focus to his game. He glanced sidelong at Catria from time to time, but mostly she was just a spectator.

She was content with her role this time around. Now that she had her cuffs on, clothes half off, and some nice snuggle time, she was pacified. All felt right in her world. It was probably, she suspected, similar to how dogs viewed lap time.

Actually, speaking of lap time, her legs were getting a bit tired of being scrunched under her. She repositioned to stretch out and use more of the space available to her on the couch. Her head, somewhat because of her line of thought, ended up on Laine's lap.

Laine had to hold his controller a bit differently and not rest it in his lap now that there was another occupant, but he didn't complain.

1...34567...19