Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catria was nice and comfy, and pretty well settled in. She let her eyes fall partly closed, just relaxing and keeping a lax eye on the proceedings on the tv screen. She wasn't expecting anything to happen, and that was fine with her.

However, something did happen. Her eyes flashed wide open in delighted shock as Laine's hand came to rest on her breast.

A cutscene was playing in his game and he didn't need both of his hands at the moment. That was a small thought inside Catria's head. The big thought was she was actually straight up getting fondled by her brother.

He wasn't even looking at her. Just resting his hand on her chest, idly flicking his thumb across the small bump of her nipple.

She forgot to breathe for a moment, though physiology caught up with her quickly enough. She was so stunned she didn't know what to do. Even though he snuck a feel sometimes when he thought she was sleeping, she hadn't been at all prepared for the same thing when he knew she was awake. It had a whole different set of connotations.

It was like he'd decided he had free rein of her body and he might as well make use of it. If so, he wasn't wrong.

The cutscene ended, and Catria let out a small, imperceptible sigh of disappointment as Laine's hands went back to his game controller. She hadn't dared move or say anything while he was touching her just in case she scared him off. Little leftover tingles danced through her body while her breathing and heartbeat slowed back down.

She waited impatiently for another break in the action, becoming somewhat fidgety when it didn't happen right away. She wanted more attention, but was in a tricky position of not being able to say or do anything about it.

Her restraint was eventually rewarded. The next chance he got, Laine was playing with her tits again. It was still little more than idle stroking and teasing, but he was growing perceptibly bolder.

Catria was getting thoroughly horny. Not only was she getting some open, albeit intermittent, action from her brother, but he was really just using her as a toy. Something to keep his hands busy when he wasn't playing his game.

That lack of being treated as a person, let alone his sister, was thrilling in ways she didn't fully understand. She knew it was only because she'd goaded him into it, but it also wasn't too much of a stretch to pretend he'd cuffed her and forced to lie there and be his plaything. Her pussy burned as her mind ran wild with the imagined scenario.

In some ways, her cuffs represented a surrender of control to her brother. There was more to it than that, but it was a convenient simplification. Viewing her current easy acceptance of playing a sex toy as an extension of the fetish she'd previously figured out helped her wrap her head around what she liked about it.

"Hey, Cat?" Laine said.

She startled a bit. She'd been lost in her own little world, luxuriating in alternating states of delicious teasing and aching denial.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Would you mind going to get me some water?"

"Oh. Uh... sure."

"Thanks."

Catria reluctantly left her cozy spot and padded out of them room. She'd forgotten all about the skimpiness of her panties. Only a brief image of Laine staring at her ass in her peripherals as she turned the corner reminded her what kind of show he was getting when she walked away.

Goddamn she wished she could stick a hand down her panties and relieve some tension. But she couldn't. And the fact that she couldn't made her need all the stronger.

She tried to concentrate on completing her somewhat difficult task instead of her internal smoldering desire. She had to push a chair up to the counter to be able to reach a glass from the cupboard, and then got her hands and the outside of said glass all wet while trying to fill it without being able to see very well.

But at least once that was done and she'd dried off, she was able to return victorious. She stepped close to Laine and turned around to present his water.

"Oh, thanks," he said, taking the glass from her.

"You're welcome."

Catria stood there, intending only to let her brother get another few seconds to check out her butt. She squeaked in surprise as he instead grabbed her ass without warning.

She looked over her shoulder at Laine. He was gazing appreciatively at her nearly-bare bottom while also fondling it with one hand. She bit her lip and tried not to lose her balance. She'd become a little unsteady with the sudden, unexpected attention.

"Yup," Laine said. "Weapons-grade alright."

Catria blushed. "Thanks."

Laine pulled his hand away, then patted his lap. "Here. Come lie back down."

"Ok."

She tried to retake her former position, but Laine had a bit of a different idea. He maneuvered her even further across his thighs than before. She surrendered easily to being adjusted like a pillow.

In all the excitement, such as it was, Catria hadn't realized that Laine had put his game away until he started a movie playing. She was about to protest that he really didn't need to do that, but his hand landed on the small of her back, and she thought better of arguing the point.

He wanted to play with her some more. Thrills ran up her spine at the realization. He wouldn't say so aloud, but between moving her closer and freeing his hands and attention, that had to be his intent.

Catria rolled just a little to get comfortable, subtly sticking her butt out a bit more in the process, just in case. Once settled she went still and waited.

Soon enough, Laine got busy feeling her up again. He started out pretty slow, at first just rubbing her lower back. His fingers eventually slipped under her top to rub her bare skin.

Her camisole got pushed higher and higher up her back as her brother explored the smooth flesh between her ass and shoulder blades. It was nice, in a comforting and familial kind of way. It would be the perfect way to be lulled to sleep. Catria couldn't imagine a more secure or loved sensation to drift off to.

The only problem was it wasn't nearly naughty enough. She was too damn horny to put up with mere back rubs for too long. She knew Laine was aroused too, thanks to being laid across his lap. There was no way to hide an erection when it was poking straight into her tummy.

Catria rocked her hips, but there was nothing to grind against. She was unable to help herself out and was entirely reliant on Laine, who seemed in no hurry at all.

"Stop squirming," Laine said.

"I'm not."

"You are. You're being all wiggly."

"Well you... you're...."

"I'm what?"

"You're being a tease."

"I'm the tease?" Laine plucked the back of Catria's panties and let them snap gently back against her butt. "You're gonna try and tell me you didn't wear these specifically to make me look?"

"Um...."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Laine gave her ass a quick, sharp smack. She yelped, but then lifted her hips in case there might be a second spank coming. There wasn't.

At least he didn't totally ignore her needs. His hand stayed on her bum, rubbing its small circles there instead of her back. That was a definite improvement.

Catria was pretty sure her panties were getting damp. She couldn't check to make sure. Eventually Laine might get there and find out for her. Maybe. Could she let him do that? Feeling her up was one thing, but her pussy....

Oh who was she kidding. She'd totally let him.

Unfortunately for her pervy fantasies, Maggie arrived home and spoiled any chance of Laine getting too carried away with fondling her.

Catria expected Laine to make her sit up and act like they were being good... ish. However, he didn't make her go anywhere, and she was perfectly fine with remaining sprawled across his lap, so she was still there when Maggie joined them.

"Hey, guys," Maggie said.

"Hey," Laine and Catria chorused back.

"Aren't you cozy," Maggie said. She lifted Catria's legs, making her little sister giggle as she was rearranged, then settled in with them.

"Yeah, we're pretty snug," Laine agreed.

Catria bit her lip and waited for some comment about her underwear, or being on Laine's lap, or... something. She knew it was coming. It couldn't be that bad if Maggie hadn't reacted right away, but it was still going to be something.

Sure enough....

"Was someone being a naughty little sister?" Maggie asked.

Catria flushed and tried to think of a good answer.

"Yeah, she kinda was," Laine answered instead. "I got her mostly under control."

"Uh huh. I notice you didn't make her go change."

"How well do you think that would have worked?"

Catria listened to the back and forth. They were acting like she wasn't even there, or indeed listening to every word they said.

Probably they were just teasing her. Maggie wasn't overtly upset, and Laine had already accepted and enjoyed her choice of underwear.

Catria stiffened as her butt was grabbed. It wasn't even Laine this time. The fingers were noticeably more feminine than his. Maggie was getting a feel? That was a bit of a curve ball. Not a bad one though.

"Isn't that right, Cat?" Maggie said.

Catria realized belatedly that she'd missed some of the back and forth between her siblings. She was lacking context for the question she'd been asked.

"Uh... what?" she said.

"I said you're not going to be this bad all the time, right?"

"Oh. Uh... no?"

"Good answer. I hate to think what you'd do to your poor brother showing off your butt like that every day."

A final pinch, then Maggie left Catria's bottom alone again.

'Poor brother' indeed. His cock was still jabbing Catria's tummy. She smiled to herself. That could just be between her and Laine. Maggie didn't need to know just how bad they were being.

****

Later on that night, Maggie was getting ready for bed. Her mind had been occupied with Laine and Cat ever since she got home. Finding her siblings in such a compromising position right in the middle of the living room was gnawing at her.

She couldn't help wondering if there was more going on than she thought there was. There was obviously some sexual tension happening. The whole house had been filled with it ever since Cat had discovered her predilection for handcuffs. It had only been increasing as her sister had become more confident and experimental.

The problem was that Cat seemed to have figured out how much control she could exert over her brother. Laine was practically helpless when she wanted his attention, which was interesting given that he wasn't the one in handcuffs.

Maggie was worried about one of them going too far or getting hurt, though she wasn't sure which of her siblings she should be more concerned for. She also wasn't certain where 'too far' was. Light bondage, showing off, and even some questionable touching had become normal for them, and that wasn't supposed to be the case for siblings. There really weren't any societally approved guideline for their situation.

There was also the issue that Maggie didn't want to be 'the mom.' She accepted some maternal responsibilities, and wanted her brother and sister to stay safe and happy, but she was nowhere near ready for actual parenthood yet, let alone starting with two grown-ass, technical adults.

Maggie stopped at Laine's room on her way back from brushing her teeth. She thought maybe talking with him would help. He was the second most parental of the three of them, after all.

She knocked on his door, then opened it. Laine was just pulling off his shirt in preparation for bed.

"You know," said Laine, "you and Cat really need start waiting a second after knocking. Kinda defeats the purpose otherwise."

"You gonna act shy now all of a sudden?"

"No. But I might start barging in on you two, see how you like it." Laine paused. "Actually, maybe just you. Cat probably wouldn't even mind."

"Ha, yeah. She probably wouldn't." Maggie smiled at the mental image of their little sister hanging out naked in her room, hoping someone would 'accidentally' walk in on her. Her smile faded as she realized it wasn't that far off reality. "Actually, I kinda wanted to talk about Cat."

"Oh. Good talk or bad talk?"

"Well... not necessarily either."

"I see."

Maggie glanced back toward the hall. "Maybe I should shut the door."

"I wouldn't worry about it. I just tucked her into bed."

"Ah. Right."

Laine frowned. "Are you annoyed about that?"

"No."

"Really? 'Cause your tone kinda says you are."

Maggie scratched her ear. "Well, maybe I am. A little. I don't know exactly what I'm feeling."

"Maybe it was a good idea to talk then."

Laine gestured to his bed. He and Maggie sat down next to each other. She gave him a crooked smile.

"You tell me I'm gonna be a good mom," she said softly. "But you've kinda got the dad thing down."

"What, just because I tuck Cat in sometimes? That's only 'cause of the cuffs. Gotta get her in bed, and make sure she hits the bathroom first and... oh goddammit, I am doing dad stuff."

"Yeah. You are."

"Well shit." Laine sighed. "Well at least she can still look after herself most of the time."

"Until she can con you into doing more for her."

"You say that, but honestly I think she's perfectly happy to do stuff if she gets asked the right way."

"You mean bribing her with cuff time?"

"That's one way. Or just, like, tell her. All dominant-like. She responds to that kind of thing."

"True. Too bad we're both pretty bad at being 'all dominant-like.'"

"Ha, yeah."

Maggie contemplated for a moment. "I'm not sure if I'm worried," she said, "or, like, kinda jealous, maybe."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. You can Cat got a thing kinda going on. And I don't really fully understand what it is. And I don't know if I should be worried what it's doing to you, or envious because I'm not part of it."

Laine scratched his knee, then fiddled with the leg of his boxers. "You're probably right to worry a little," he finally said. "I know I do. But if you want to be more included in Cat's whole subby bondage thing... I mean, that's all up to you. She's been latching on to me so much lately just 'cause she figured out what she does to me. It's an attention thing as much as anything else."

"I don't think that's true. She loves her big bro, y'know?"

"Yeah, but she loves her big sis too. If you started showing more interest...." Laine shrugged. "I mean, I'm just guessing though."

"So, what, stare at her like you do when you think neither of us is watching?"

"Hey, now."

"Feel her up more?"

"I know you think you're being funny, but yeah. Stuff like that. Or start putting her to bed sometimes. Or just put her cuffs on during the day when she's not expecting it. Or whatever."

Maggie snorted. "Bondage bonding time, huh?"

"Basically, yeah."

She stood. "Alright. I'll have to think about it. Try and figure some stuff out."

"Ok. Don't be afraid to come talk some more if you need to. We're in this together, you know."

"We really are, aren't we." Maggie turned back for a second and smiled wanly. "Thanks for... you know. Being you."

"It's what I'm best at."

"Night, Laine."

"Night, Mags."

She left the room and closed the door behind her. She had some more things to think about, but her head felt a little less chaotic, so that was something.

Maggie decided to check on Cat before bed. Maybe her sister would still be awake and they could chat a bit. It would be nice to get a sense of how she was feeling these days.

That didn't really happen, however. Maggie opened the door to Cat's room and instead of finding her curled up under her covers, Cat was wide awake and kneeling on her bed. She was, in fact, straddling a pillow. A humming pillow.

Cat's eyes were wide, her face was slowly going bright red. She didn't say anything, but she didn't have to. Maggie was a little slow on the uptake, but she figured out what she was seeing.

"Laine might be right about the whole knocking thing," Maggie said aloud.

Cat remained silent and furiously blushing.

"I'll, uh, see you in the morning," Maggie said. "Maybe. Uh... yeah."

She closed the door behind her and leaned against it for a moment. Her own face felt about as warm as Cat's had looked.

Riding a vibrator though, that was pretty clever. Maggie had given no thought to masturbating without one's hands free, but in retrospect it would have been naive to assume that Cat just went without every night. Horny little thing that she was, she'd never get any sleep.

Hopefully they weren't both too embarrassed to look at each other in the morning. Hopefully.

****

Catria had been caught at her nightly masturbating. She could have pretended that it was unexpected, but honestly it was bound to happen sooner or later. If anything, it was overdue.

She'd felt a sense of embarrassment not unlike when she'd pissed herself in front of Laine. This time wasn't quite as humiliating, but still did lovely, tingly things to her insides.

She'd stared at her big sister while her vibrator whirred away under her pussy. Maggie had seen exactly what was going on and, if anything, might have been the more embarrassed of the two of them.

Catria's orgasm afterward had been one of her bigger ones. Certainly the nicest she'd had in the past week or so. Lots of pent up arousal from teasing and getting teased by her brother, then some added stimulus from her sister all melded nicely to get her off explosively.

Of course she'd have to make sure Maggie was ok in the morning. It was getting to be such a lot of work keeping her siblings' emotions in check.

She woke up the next morning to Laine sitting gently next to her on her bed. She smiled sleepily at him, then rolled over to have her wrists released.

"You really should put your sex toys away when you're done with them at night," Laine said.

Catria giggled. "Toy. Singular. It's the only one. And why should I care? Everyone's seen it at this point."

"I dunno. A sense of propriety." Laine put a hand on her lower back before she could retort. "Yes, I know how silly that sounded once I said it."

"Good. 'Cause we don't have much for propriety these days."

"No. Indeed we don't."

As emphasis to his agreement, Laine grabbed her ass. She was still wearing her tiny little panties, and he mostly got a handful of pure sister-butt.

"Ooh," Catria cooed.

She could get used to waking up to this.

Laine fondled her a little more, then gave her bottom a light smack. "Hey, Cat?"

"Yeah?"

"Go ask Mags to unlock you this morning, would you?"

Catria frowned. She wasn't averse to the request, but it didn't make much sense to her. "Why?"

"'Cause I think your sister would appreciate it."

"Really? I'm not sure. Last night there was kinda--"

"Cat?"

"Yeah?"

"Trust me on this one."

Laine gave her bum another smack, then left.

Well, she couldn't argue with that. Plus she needed to talk with Maggie anyway. Two birds, one stone. All that nonsense.

After lazing around another few minutes, Catria finally rolled out of bed. She grabbed her key and padded down the hall to her sister's room.

Her ass cheek still had just the faintest tingle from where Laine's hand had landed. She wondered if there was a visible mark, even just a warm little red spot. She peeked over her shoulder, but the angle was terrible and her arm was in the way. Oh well.

Catria entered Maggie's room quietly. Her sister was still sleeping, and she didn't really want to wake her. Then again, it probably wasn't a great idea to just stand there staring until she woke up either.

"Mags? Mags. Are you awake?"

Catria crept closer and called out again in the soft voice of someone trying paradoxically to wake someone else up without disturbing them.

Maggie cracked an eye open, then groaned. "What is it?"

"Um... Laine said to come get you to unlock me this morning."

1...45678...19