Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And complaining about the way she dresses. Dad for sure."

Laine shoved Maggie back. "Oh shut up."

"Next thing you know you'll be telling stories about how back in your day you never--"

"Shut up!"

Laine half-tackled Maggie, and the two of them fell to the floor. Maggie was already in giggles as they landed. Laine wasn't far behind. Their wrestling devolved pretty quickly into them both rolling onto their backs and letting their laughter wear itself out.

"You're such a shit sometimes," Laine said.

"You too, bro. You too."

They both went quiet for a moment. Neither was quite ready to get back up. Sometimes, lying on the floor next to someone held its own special kind of magic.

"Do you think..." Laine began.

"What?"

"That, like, those dads who complain about what their daughters wear...."

"Yeah?"

"That maybe it's partly because they can't always help looking?"

Maggie groaned and sat up. She patted Laine's shoulder. "It's not easy being a boy sometimes. I know."

"I really don't think you do."

"Well... no. But I was trying to be sympathetic." Maggie stood, then extended a hand to help her brother up. "And to be fair, Cat is kind of a walking softcore bondage model some days."

"Right?"

"I'm kinda jealous of the way some of her panties hug her ass, if I'm being honest."

"Aw, don't be jealous. Yours is just as nice."

Laine patted Maggie's butt. She pushed his hand away, but not with any real vehemence.

"When were you checking mine out, exactly?" she asked with the beginning of a frown on her brow.

Laine sighed. "Cat's not the only one who wanders around in their panties from time to time. Don't act like it's my fault."

Maggie smiled sheepishly. "Oh yeah. I guess I do sometimes, don't I?" She shrugged. "Sometimes I almost forget you're a boy."

"Ouch."

"In a good way, though."

"I'm not sure there's a good way to take that."

"Trust me." Maggie kissed her brother's cheek. "There is."

"If you say so."

****

Catria awoke with an overly full bladder the next morning. In hindsight, having been cuffed earlier than she was used to the night before and not taking a bathroom break may not have been a super smart plan. Not that there had been a plan, really, but still.

Oh well. No problem. She'd just have to go wake Maggie up and get unlocked. She didn't like waking her sibs up, but sometimes it had to be done.

She padded down the hall and turned around to open her sister's door. Maggie was still sleeping, as expected for so early in the morning.

"Mags. Mags. Hey, Maggie. Wake up!"

"Hm?"

"Wake up. I need you to unlock me."

"Ughmph."

"Don't put your pillow over your head. I need you."

"I thought you always let Laine sleep in. How come I don't get that kind of treatment."

Catria bounced awkwardly from foot to foot. She felt her face heat slightly at admitting to her predicament. "'Cause I gotta pee."

"Oh. Well... ok then. But I don't have your key."

"What?!"

"I only went looking for your handcuffs yesterday. I didn't even think to grab the key. It must be wherever you left it."

"Oh."

"Sorry."

"That's ok. Sorry for waking you."

Catria returned to her room at a quicker pace than she'd left. She bumped her shoulder against the wall a couple times until she hit the light switch. She looked at the corner of her room where clothes and debris tended to get thrown when she just couldn't be arsed.

"Shit. Shit shit shit."

There was no way she was rummaging through there. Not only could she not rummage hardly at all with her hands behind her back, but the attempt would almost certainly lead to her pissing herself. She needed to go NOW.

The only thing she could think to try was to get Laine. Maggie had already been disturbed once and, more importantly from a pragmatic point of view, hadn't seemed at all inclined to help a sister in urinary distress. Laine had always been pretty soft in the mornings. Much more cooperative.

"Laine," Catria called as she burst into his room. Or, rather, stumbled into his room as she pushed his door open backward. "Laine get up. Laine!"

"What? What is it?"

"I don't know where my key is."

"So? You know I don't have it."

"Yeah, but... but...."

"But what? You've never minded being stuck in your cuffs before."

"Well...." Catria was even more fidgety now. She didn't have long. "I minded a bit when I really had to pee," she said quietly.

"When you... oh. Ohhh."

"Yeah. Please help?"

Laine swung his feet out of bed. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up. He was just in his boxers, as per usual, and Catria couldn't help noticing that he seemed partly erect. She had no idea why this morning of all mornings she'd notice morning wood. There were more important things at stake.

"Where's the key then?" he asked.

"Um... I kinda threw it in the corner of my room a little while ago."

"The messy corner?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. And how long do we have?"

"Not long."

"Ugh. Ok. Fine. You'll just have to go to the bathroom while I dig around for the key."

"Can't."

"You can't? Why not?"

"Can't pull my panties down. You'll...." Catria stopped and felt herself blushing hard. "You'll have to," she said in a smaller voice.

"Uh uh."

"Please. I don't want to piss myself."

"Just... just... ugh, come on."

They made their way to the bathroom. Catria was sure she was going to burst, but had managed to hold on so far.

In the back of her mind, in the naughtiest of the rearward recesses, a small part of her was getting quite excited at the humiliating depravity of her situation. Less than twenty-four hours since she was back in cuffs, and already she'd gotten herself in a more embarrassing predicament than ever before. That was quick work.

Sometimes, she really wished she didn't have that kinky, submissive calling inside her. Sure it was exciting, in a twisted, fucked up kind of way, but she was going to be beyond mortified if she actually wet herself in front of her brother.

Until that happened, however, the possibility was working its anxious sexual magic inside her.

"Can't you maybe just sit on the toilet and, like, do your thing?" Laine asked.

"Nooo," Catria whined. "It'll make a mess. And I'd be like a little kid, peeing my panties like that."

"Well I'm not helping you use the toilet. That's not really making you any less of a little kid."

She couldn't hold any longer. She could practically the feel the first trickles squirting out. "Please. I'm gonna burst."

Laine looked back and forth from her to the toilet, occasionally down to her crotch.

It was too late. Catria experienced a moment of blissful awareness. Whatever Laine decided it wouldn't be in time. She was going to pee herself right in front of him, all over herself and the floor. It was going to be terrible. And probably the subject matter of some extremely guilty play times later on.

Hell, she'd have to lock herself in her room for a few days out of shame. Might as well make some use of it.

Catria squeaked in a surprise and indignation as she was grabbed and very nearly thrown in the bathtub. She missed her footing and went down on her butt, luckily with Laine still supporting her so she landed gently.

She didn't have a chance to complain since her bladder had let go. A torrent of piss exploded from her and soaked her panties instantly, then splashed down her thighs and past her feet in its way to the drain. She spread her legs to try and mitigate the mess, but had limited success.

She looked up, shame-faced, searching for her brother's expression. He had his back turned, but there was no question he could hear the disaster unfold.

It was as helpless and humiliated as Catria could ever remember feeling. It was horrible, awful, just absolutely the worst.

Goddamn was she turned on though. Like, fuck, what the hell was that about?

If Catria could have reached her pussy, there was a pretty good chance she would have been rubbing it, even before she was finished peeing. Even with her brother standing right there. Perhaps especially because of those things, actually.

"I'm done," Catria said in the smallest, meekest voice she had.

Laine didn't move for a moment, then slowly turned. He looked down at her with an unreadable face.

Catria felt a burning both in her cheeks and pussy. She wanted to run and hide forever, and she wanted to stay and let him examine her disgrace. She was a mess inside and out.

"Sorry," Laine said. "It's all I could think of."

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I was stupid. Didn't think."

"It's not... shit, I don't know what it is." Laine rubbed his face. "I need to go find your key."

"Wait!"

Laine had already turned away, but he stopped. "What?"

"Don't leave me like this."

He turned back around. "What am I supposed to do? I can't really get you back out of the tub until you clean off a bit. I mean, I could, but the floor...."

Catria bit her lip. She didn't want him to go. Couldn't let him. Not only was her sex drive working against her need to hide, but she really just couldn't bear to sit and wait in a puddle of her own making. Conflicting needs arrived at the same idea; don't let Laine leave.

"Rinse me off," she heard herself say.

"Um...."

"Please?"

"That's not a great idea."

Catria looked at Laine with big, sad eyes. "Please?" she said again, even more piteously this time.

"Argh, fine." He jabbed a finger at her. "But no one is ever to know about this."

She looked down at herself. "You think I was gonna tell anyone?"

"Yeah that's... that's a fair point."

Laine took the detachable shower head and pointed it away from Catria while the water warmed. Then, carefully, not quite looking at her, he traced the spray up her legs to her thighs.

Catria sat patiently with a mix of trepidation and anticipation. He was getting nearer to her naughty zones, and she hadn't really thought through what was going to happen at that point.

"Hey!" she said.

"What?"

"You're getting my top all wet. I don't need cleaned there."

Laine sighed. "Well what would you like me to do about that, exactly?"

"Watch what you're doing."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because... because your panties... are all... wet."

Catria considered the point. "Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well... I mean, can't you look anyway? Or is it too gross?"

"That's really not the issue."

Laine took a deep breath, then fixed his eyes on Catria's sodden panties. His aim with the shower head was much better now that he was watching what he was doing.

The good news for Catria was that there was no way her brother could possibly tell how wet she was getting from horniness. Her panties were a disaster already, which at least hid her arousal. That was about the only small mercy she got.

Her panties were super clingy from being soaked, as well as semi-transparent. She wasn't certain how much Laine could see, but her modesty was certainly not being preserved.

Laine's last statement flitted through her mind as she 'suffered' through her cleaning. She thought she knew what it meant, but that might just have been wishful thinking. Either way, the longer he stared at her barely-covered pussy, the wilder her imagination ran.

It didn't help the way the shower spray kept washing over her pussy. Even if she'd wanted to behave, those sensations were impossible to ignore.

"Ok, let's get you stood up now," Laine said.

Catria nodded and did her best to support herself as she was lifted and set back on her feet. She was more than a little wobbly, and the continued attention and water pressure prevented her from pulling herself together.

It was like being in a dream. A horrible, magnificently erotic dream. Nothing seemed quite real, and she felt like if she just closed her eyes it would all vanish and she'd wake up in her bed. Her eyes, however, remained wide open.

"Turn around," Laine said. "Let me get your butt."

"Ok," Catria replied faintly.

It was a little easier to focus and get a grip on herself with her back turned. She wasn't able to watch her brother staring at her naughty bits, and her clit was no longer getting randomly teased by jets of water. She assumed he was getting a pretty decent look at her ass, though.

Finally, thankfully, she was rinsed more or less clean. Laine helped her out of the tub, then grabbed a towel and gently patted down her lower half. He had to kneel down to get her feet, ankles and calves. She was acutely aware of his face being even closer to her wet, clingy panties than before.

Also, once he didn't have a tub or a crouched over body in the way, Catria saw something else very intriguing.

"You're really hard," she said.

Laine flushed and didn't look at her as he finished patting her hips dry. He opened his mouth, then shut it again and gave his head a small, firm shake.

He couldn't very well protest innocence. His boxers were the only piece of clothing he had on, and they didn't do much to hide his full, prominent erection. Nor was there any disguising who had turned him on.

Catria had no idea how to feel about arousing her brother like that, but she was beyond even attempting to process the ramifications. She was mostly just glad not to be the only one inappropriately turned on. And, perhaps, just a little turned on herself by it.

Goddamn was she horny.

"Like, really, really hard," she said as though Laine hadn't heard her the first time.

"Yes, thanks," he said a little sharply. "I am aware, actually."

He guided her to sit down on the edge of the tub, then left.

Catria sat in stunned silence while she waited for her brother's return. Her mind remained a jumble of swirling images, thoughts, and emotions. And her body....

Her body simply ached for more. The shower head running over her pussy had provided brief moments of relief, but nothing substantial enough to satiate her hunger. She wondered what Laine would do if she just started grinding on him when her returned.

Not that she would or anything. She'd never go that far. Probably. He was her brother. He'd put up with her so far, even been turned on, but that wasn't something that should have happened.

Laine came back wearing jeans, though still shirtless. Catria felt an odd disappointment at no longer being able to see the clear outline of his erection. Though, when she looked closely, she could still tell that he hadn't gone totally soft yet.

"Seriously," he said as he unlocked her. "No one else hears about this. Any of it."

"Are you really that embarrassed getting hard 'cause of me?"

"Well... yeah."

"Oh."

"You're my sister, Cat."

"I know."

"My little sister."

"Right."

"You know damn well I shouldn't be getting... like that... about you."

"Yeah. I guess." Catria rubbed her wrists. They'd received an extra long session, and were just a bit sore. "I don't mind," she said. "It's only fair, really."

"I'd be happier if you were mad about it."

Catria risked a small smile. "Guess you're out of luck then."

"Guess so." Laine's gaze wandered down her body. He caught himself and jerked his head back up. "Anyway... I'll, uh, leave you alone then. So you can get dressed. And... whatever."

"Ok. Thanks, Laine."

"Uh... sure. Yeah. You're welcome. I guess."

Catria stared after him a moment after he was gone. Then, unable to hold back any longer, she stripped off her damp clothes and got the shower running again.

With a head full of sexy, humiliating memories and fantasies, she pressed the shower head to her pussy and brought herself to a much-needed series of orgasms.

****

Laine had a weird day. That wasn't terribly surprising given the way it had started. Seeing Cat with her soaked panties, so needy and helpless... it was so far beyond what he could easily handle.

All those times she'd wandered around half-naked paled in comparison to basically seeing everything thanks to wet, clingy undergarments. It almost would have been less titillating if she'd been naked.

And the look in her eyes, the pathetic whine in her voice when he'd almost left her sitting in her own mess, goddamn. It was terrible of him to think that way. He knew that, he just couldn't help himself.

He'd been turned on. There was no denying it. Cat had even seen it. She'd acted surprised that he'd get hard. Like he'd had any kind of choice. Like she hadn't been totally sexy and vulnerable and capable of making even her brother want to take advantage of her.

At least he hadn't done anything stupid. That was something. He couldn't help his cock's reaction, or having to look at barely concealed pussy and ass, but he hadn't touched her inappropriately or anything. He'd only done what he'd been forced to by circumstance.

He was still an awful goddamn brother. Fuck.

Laine skipped supper with his sisters that evening, and basically grounded himself in his room. Maggie, perhaps sensing part of what was wrong, hadn't pressed him and had simply brought him a warmed up plate of food later on. He appreciated her thoughtfulness, even though he half-wished she would have pressed him about what had happened just so he'd have an excuse to release his internal guilt.

But he shouldn't, couldn't tell her. Both for his sake and Cat's. Neither of them came off particularly well in the story. She'd pissed herself and had to be cleaned up by her brother, and he'd... he'd cleaned her. Far too much of her, really.

Perhaps inevitably, Laine started stroking his cock while thinking about it. Trying to repress his arousal only went so far, and only made his need for eventual release grow. He'd just jerk off, get it out of his system, and it'd be done.

He stripped down entirely naked and lay back on his bed, tissues within reach. He jerked his cock slowly while bringing back the image of his sister's tight little ass covered only by clingy, nearly transparent panties.

Cat had such an amazing butt. Her pussy had more of a forbidden appeal, but he'd definitely been more interested in her backside when she'd turned around for him. It didn't hurt that he'd been more free to stare since she had her back turned at the time.

Laine's strokes became faster as he reimagined the scene. He could have pulled her panties down and there would have been nothing she could do about it. In fact, he had a suspicion she wouldn't have stopped him even if she could have. Those handcuffs did funny things to her.

He could have grabbed her bare butt cheeks, held them, squeezed them, spread them apart to get a better look at her little butthole. He'd only been able to get obscured, shadowy peeks at it while washing her. Those tantalizing glimpses made him all the more interested in seeing the whole picture.

Then what? Did he actually want to play with Cat's asshole? The answer came in a thrilling shudder down his spine. Yes, he did want to play with her ass. He wanted to dive right in and lick her tight little hole until it was slick and shiny, then stand up and grind on her butt, then--

Laine's rhythm was thrown all to hell by a soft, uneven knock at his bedroom door. He let go of his cock in a panic, guilty and fearful that one of his sisters knew what he was doing and, more importantly, what he was thinking about while doing it.

"Just a second!" he called.

But the door was already opening. In typical Cat fashion, his younger sister hadn't waited for an answer. She stepped in backward, holding the doorknob in her cuffed hands. She hesitated as Laine hastily threw his blanket over his lap, but she'd already seen what he was up to.

"Oh," she said, her eyes still fixed on his lap. "Sorry."

"Dammit, Cat. Wait after knocking. That's the whole point."

"I said sorry."

She didn't look particularly apologetic. Mostly she looked curious, and maybe a little horny. There was definitely a hint of lust in the way her gaze locked onto where his cock had been bared a moment ago.