Harley Quinn: Cum-Dumpster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,295 Followers

Harleen scurried away and ran back towards Joker's cell. When she arrived, she found it empty, making her heart pound faster, and she proceeded along the path she had cleared to the nearest exit. She ran towards the side parking lot, and when she saw a shadowy figure clamber into a maroon car, Harleen's heart rose.

"Oh my god! This is really going to happen! We're going to be free together!" Harleen squealed like a little schoolgirl. She ran towards the car, the plan having been completely successful. And suddenly, Harleen's heart sank.

The car pulled away out of the parking lot, and drove off into the distance. Harleen dropped to her knees, her escape plan having just driven away, and tears started to drop from the sides of her eyes. "N..n..nooo, he couldn't have done that to me." Harleen said aloud. She wondered how she had messed up, what she had done to displease him. "Well, at least he's gotten away... and nobody knows that I helped him," Harleen reminded herself aloud, trying to keep her spirits up. She took a few deep breaths. "So if I just stay calm and walk back inside and act like nothing happened, I'll be fine." Just as she was about to turn around to head back inside, she heard a voice behind her.

"Freeze, bitch, and put your hands in the fucking air." She recognized the voice as the guard she had pleasured in order to avoid being caught. "Oh, you little cocksucking piece of shit!" she screamed out into the night as he handcuffed her.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure you're the one who's earned that title," he promptly retorted, and Harleen was directed back inside the unforgiving walls of Blackgate.

———SIX MONTHS LATER———

Harleen sat in the cold metal chair, annoyed by how long she had been left waiting there. She felt cooped up in the compact room, a feeling she had become familiar with after months of meeting with psychiatrists and doctors who wanted to be the ones to claim that they had fixed her. Harleen didn't aim to give any of them that opportunity, and continually frustrated her interrogators with either complete silence or by personally berating them. Eventually, they all broke and gave Harleen off to a different doctor.

She began tapping her fingers on the small table in front of her. The flimsy prison jumpsuit that she was wearing offered little protection against the chilling back of the chair, and the cold steel of the restraints on Harleen's wrists and ankles didn't help either. Harleen decided that on that particular day, she would choose the personal attack option as revenge to the doctor for making her sit for so long. Harleen glanced up at the security camera in the corner of the room, wondering if anyone would be able to enjoy her planned verbal tirade.

When the door to the room finally opened, Harleen expected to see the same grey-haired old woman come in, but she was surprised to see a much younger man, in his early 40's, enter. Even underneath his new full-grown beard, Harleen instantly recognized the man as a Dr. Stephen Kellerman, one of the most-respected doctors at Blackgate, and a man she had come to know well over the course of her internship and short time as a psychiatrist. His appearance caught her off-guard, and her thoughts of an extended diatribe quickly vanished from her head.

"Hello, Ms. Quinzel, or should that still be Doctor?" he asked her as he sat down in the chair across the table from her. "May I call you Harleen?" Harleen stared back at him, still undecided on how best to play the situation. "Harleen it is then. Now, Harleen, I'm not sure if you remember me, but as my name plate indicates, I am Dr. Stephen Kellerman. I was a supervisor of yours when you still worked at Blackgate. You were a really wonderful intern, and showed so much promise as a psychiatrist. It really is such a shame that maniac ensnared you."

"Don't you dare call him a maniac!" Harleen immediately sniped back. "He's a better person and less of a monster than any of you people are! When I get out of here, he and I are running away and living together forever!"

"Ah, so that is why he left you to be apprehended during your stunt at Blackgate. He abandoned you while he escaped, only because of your help, let's not forget, and he did it all out of the deep compassion he has for you. Sounds less like true love and more like you're just a pawn who's in over your head." The doctor could tell he had struck a deep chord within Harleen, as tears started forming at the sides of her eyes.

"You fucking bastard! If Mister J had heard you say that, he would have sliced you up into little pieces and fed you to his dogs!" Harleen fired back at the doctor, now standing up, tears streaming down her voice as her restraints jangled. The power of her message was hampered by the sobs she had tried, and failed, to restrain. "And he's coming back for me so we can finally be together! Just you wait and see!"

Dr. Kellerman had a small, wry smile on his face, knowing he had reached the root of Harleen's issues. It had helped that he had seen first-hand her slow transformation after meeting the Joker, but unlike the other doctors, he didn't think Harleen's problems stemmed from some grandiose disorder that a doctor could proudly claim he had conquered and definitively displayed, many going for a reverse Stockholm Syndrome approach. Instead, Kellerman recognized her as simply being a young, naïve girl, who had fallen in love with the worst possible man in the world to fall in love with.

Harleen sat back in her chair, crossing her arms and trying to look as defiant and uninterested as possible, the tears still clinging to her cheeks the evidence of her obvious failure.

"That may very well be so, Harleen. Perhaps he will rescue you. Maybe he will act just as selfishly as he always has and toss you aside once you've outlasted your stay," Kellerman responded matter-of-factly." But I'm not him, nor am I talking to him, so I can't really say. But I am talking to you. So answer me this: what drew him to you in the first place?"

Harleen thought back in her head to the first time she had met him, when she was still an intern at Blackgate. On that Christmas, he had seemed very charming, and nearly normal, in his responses to her initial questions. She found his condition and how it came to be pitiful, and remembered thinking how awful it must be to be in his situation. From there, her attraction to him seemed to snowball during their unauthorized talks, until she would have obeyed his every command.

But Harleen didn't need the doctor to know any of her thoughts. She looked back at him with a cold, emotionless stare through her glasses. "What made him so alluring? Was it his wit, his charm, the ease with which he could be pitied?" the doctor asked again. Harleen again remained silent. Kellerman continued with his line of questioning for a few more minutes without eliciting a response from Harleen.

Kellerman sighed, and eventually stood back up. "Well, it's become obvious that you aren't talking any more today. I will be seeing you again, Harleen. It would be in your best interest to talk. You and I both know you're not a monster, and I can help you get out of here if you're rehabilitated." The doctor's plea fell on deaf ears, and he unlocked the door before exiting the room. A guard came and took Harleen back to her cell.

Another two weeks passed. The Joker still hadn't come back for Harleen, causing shadows of doubt about their love creep into her mind. She had been scheduled for another interview, and when Harleen was taken into the small interviewing room, she was surprised when the guard escorting her removed her handcuffs. "Uh, aren't these supposed to be on me?" Harleen inquired.

"Hey, if it were up to me, I'd have all of you fuckers permanently in one of those Hannibal Lecter carts. Sadly, I don't call the shots. Doc said you were non-violent, so you don't need the cuffs," the guard informed her. Harleen realized that she had made quite a positive impression on the good doctor, and a plan began to form in her mind. In need of a method of escape, she thought of a way that the good doctor could help her.

When Dr. Kellerman entered the room, all appeared normal. Harleen's eyes flitted to the keys dangling from his belt. "Ah, I see that your handcuffs have been removed, per my instructions. Hopefully, you'll be a little more open to me this session."

"Oh, trust me, doctor. I plan on being very open with you," Harleen responded in a sultry tone. Evidently, her intentions flew over the head of the doctor.

"Well, that is quite promising indeed. Now, I will start with the same question that I finished with last time: what caused you to first become attracted to the Joker?"

"Well, maybe I was just in need of a companion," Harleen answered, trying to spread her message on as thick as possible.

"Come on. We both know that's not true. Now please, what was the real reason you fell for him?" Kellerman ignorantly continued. Harleen rolled her eyes, disappointed by the cluelessness of the doctor. Ditching all elements of subtlety, Harleen moved her foot under the table, and placed it right in the doctor's crotch across from her, before she started massaging his now hardening dick.

"Um, Harleen, what the hell are you-" he was cut off when Harleen quickly stood up out of her chair, and muffled the voice of the doctor with her mouth. She leaned into his ear, and whispered "Something tells me that you should stop recording this interview. You might get fired if anybody else saw what's about to happen."

Kellerman immediately fumbled a device out of his coat pocket, and at the press of a button, Harleen saw the lights on both the security camera and wall-mounted recorder go dark. She smiled, and leaned in to kiss the doctor.

Just before she did, the speaker in the room blasted with the voice of a security guard, "Dr. Kellerman! Dr. Kellerman! Are you alright?" Kellerman turned the microphone back on before responding impatiently, "Yes! I just want to talk with my patient unmonitored for now!" he barked back, before again disabling the surveillance measures in the room.

Harleen hopped over the table, and straddled the doctor's lap. She passionately locked lips with him, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Harleen felt the doctor's rock hard dick press against her thigh. "Doctor, is that your pen or are you just happy to see me?" she giggled through a kiss. Kellerman reached behind Harleen's head, and pulled the zipper down on her jumpsuit.

Harleen moved her mouth away from his and leaned back. She pulled her arms out of the suit sleeves, letting it fall to her stomach, and bared her beautiful, perky tits for the doctor to see. He leaned forward, and hungrily sucked on Harleen's left nipple, swirling it between his tongue and occasionally nibbling on it, while fondling her other with his hands. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, and a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips.

The stimulation of Harleen's sensitive nipples made her very wet, and her juices started to soak through the crotch of her suit. The doctor noticed the dampness on his thigh, and moved his hand down to play with Harleen's pussy through the jumpsuit still partially on her. He continued to suck on her nipples, now alternating between the two to ensure they were both pleasured.

Kellerman swirled his fingers around Harleen's clit, causing her to audibly moan and begin to shiver. With his other hand, he started pushing two of his fingers against her jumpsuit crotch, causing the fabric to contour to his fingers and enter inside her hole. The sensation of the rough fabric pressing tight against her vaginal walls really got Harleen going, and she started moving towards her orgasm.

The doctor swirled his fingers inside of Harley, and eventually reached her G-spot. He started fingering her even harder, providing stimulation to the spongy inner walls of her pussy, and getting her closer to cumming. The strumming of his fingers on her clit also increased, as she was feverishly pleasured on both her clit and pussy. The orgasm built up inside of her, and when the doctor added a third finger to the two already pressing the fabric against her pussy walls, Harleen reached her peak. She came, muffling her cries against the doctor's neck.

"Oh, you have no idea how much I needed that," Harleen said. She pulled the doctor up to her lips to engage him in a deep kiss again.

Kellerman's fingers had become wet when Harleen's juice seeped through her suit, and he brought them up to her mouth. She licked the doctor's fingers clean, tasting her own pussy. Deciding she felt too constricted, Harleen climbed off the doctor's lap and pushed the rest of her jumpsuit down her body. She also removed her socks and plain canvas shoes and let her hair down to hang loosely at her shoulders. This left Harleen totally naked and in her natural glory (except for her usual horn-rimmed glasses, which she elected to keep on), allowing the doctor to view every inch of her exposed body. Even without any makeup or beauty products, her skin gleamed and looked perfectly flawless, while her angelic young face didn't need any powdered assistance to make a man drool. Harleen's pussy hair had grown out while she was in Blackgate, leaving her with a considerably larger bush than she normally would have liked, which now obscured from view much of Harleen's pink flower.

"Wow, you look so fucking unbelievably hot," Kellerman complimented. Harleen encouraged him, as she spun around and arched her back, displaying her delectable round ass. The doctor patted his hand on the table, beckoning Harleen to hop on top. She complied, and got on her knees with her ass sticking straight into the air. Her hairy pussy faced outwards, back towards the still-seated doctor, and he pulled his chair in closer to the table, positioning his face just behind her gleaming vagina.

The doctor took a minute just to appreciate how beautiful Harleen's pussy was. The inner pink folds were glistening with the evidence of Harleen's recent orgasm, and they looked so absolutely alluring. Kellerman couldn't hold back any longer, and he buried his face into Harleen's pussy.

He voraciously licked the outside folds of her pussy, tasting her sweet and near-heavenly nectar as he felt her untrimmed pubic hair tickle his face. Once he had licked her clean, he pressed his tongue deep into her vagina, licking the inner walls and drawing loud moans from his patient. "Oh my god, yes! Oh! Nobody has licked my pussy in sooo long! Stick your tongue in me, doctor. I need you to make me cum!" Harleen realized how horny she had become during her 6 month stay without anyone to fuck her, and the first orgasm she received from his fingering hadn't satisfied her thirst yet.

With Harleen's face on the table, she could see the doctor working his magic in between her legs. While the doctor's tongue explored the inside of Harleen's vagina, his lips found her clit. He clamped down, sealing her pussy with his mouth, and started sucking in on her clit, causing a stream of juice to escape out of Harleen's twat directly onto Kellerman's tongue.

She couldn't hold out much longer. As the doctor continued licking her vagina and sucking down on her clit, Harleen began to play with her nipples, bringing her nearer to her crescendo. When Kellerman sucked in as hard as he could on Harleen's clit, she finally reached her peak for the second time that day. "Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum. Shit, here it comes! I'm cumming!"

Both Harleen and Kellerman were glad for how sound-proof the walls of the room were, or they might have both been betrayed by the noise of her climax. The doctor pulled his mouth away from Harleen's twat, and a river of her juices rushed out of her puss, dripping down her lips and getting caught up in her bush. She flipped herself around onto her back before climbing down off of the table.

The doctor now began to undress as well, shedding all of his clothing until both he and Harleen were naked. When he removed his underwear, out popped his extremely erect penis. Harleen noticed large beads of pre-cum coating his head, and was surprised he hadn't already cum in his pants. She strode over to Kellerman, and got down on her knees in front of him, eager to return the favor he had provided for her.

She grasped his shaft in her hand, sizing it up to be about the same size as that of the guard she encountered during her escape attempt, the last dick she had seen. Harleen leaned forward, and gently kissed the head, allowing his pre-cum to smear over her lips. She then opened her mouth wide and clamped down on the shaft.

Harleen sucked her cheeks in, and began threading her tongue along the head as well as the underside of the cock. Her continuous jerking movements with her hand allowed her to keep her head in place while still pleasuring Kellerman's whole shaft. But Harleen quickly decided to up the pleasure factor, and started fully fellating the doctor, moving her hand to cup and massage his balls.

After only a brief time of bobbing on the dick, Harleen felt his cock twitch and begin to bulge, so she prepared for his load. She assumed that he would want to shoot down her warm throat, as all her partners had done when she blew them, but just before he came, Kellerman pushed her off of his dick. "I don't want to waste this load down your throat. I'm unloading on your face." He jerked his dick quickly once or twice, his cock aimed at Harleen's young and beautiful face, before he exploded.

He shot his load absolutely everywhere. Harleen couldn't believe how much cum Kellerman had pent up. Her glasses were coated first, leaving her essentially blind, but she could feel his hot seed land on her forehead, all over both cheeks, on her nose, and on top of her lips. The doctor loudly grunted as his load seemed almost endless, ropes of cum flying onto Harleen's face, glazing her face more than 3 or 4 men normally could. After what felt like an eternity, he appeared to finish. Harleen couldn't see anything, but she felt his cock press against her slick lips, so she opened and continued to suck him off. He let loose one or two more small spurts in her mouth, giving her something to swallow, before his cock stopped twitching and went limp.

Harleen opened her eyes and the only thing she could see was a cream-colored tint. She removed her cum-covered glasses from her face, allowing her to see again, and began licking Kellerman's semen off the rims and frames, making them appear at least slightly useable again, although the glass frames still had slimy, sticky streaks running across them. Harleen realized how fortuitous it was that she had kept her glasses on, imagining the pain and irritation that she would have endured had some of the doctor's huge load inevitably wound up getting in her eye.

"Holy goddamn shit. My wife hasn't sucked or fucked me in months, and doesn't let me jerk off. You have absolutely no idea how amazing that felt," Kellerman proclaimed to Harleen.

"I could tell by the size of your load. Somebody obviously needed a little bit of relief," she responded. Her eyes wandered back over to the keys attached to the doctor's pants, flung to the side of the room.

"Yes, well, I think I've got some more in me. There's no way I am leaving without penetrating that vagina," Kellerman commented. Harleen smiled, already having been coaxed to orgasm twice by him, and now expecting a third.

"How do you want me?" she asked him bluntly. "Floor. Doggy." he curtly responded.

Harleen complied with the doctor's position, setting herself up on all fours, waiting to be fucked. The doctor approached her, dick in hand, and she noticed that he had become rock hard again after unloading not even five minutes before. "Jesus. Kellerman must be really fucking horny," Harleen thought to herself.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,295 Followers