Harley Quinn: Cum-Dumpster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thug stepped up to her mouth and started face-fucking her, while the one already positioned by her twat entered her. Harley's cunt was still partially full with the first man's load, allowing for a much smoother entrance this time around. The man began fucking her, more methodically than the first one had, and started pushing right into Harley's g-spot.

"Ooh, yes. Keep fucking me just like that. Right there," Harley instructed after letting the dick fall out of her mouth, which the thug quickly replaced so Harley could keep sucking. The man by her pussy swirled his fingers over her clit and reached up with one hand to feel Harley's big titties. Harley knew he couldn't hold out much longer. She wrapped her legs around his back and pushed him into her as far as he could go, completely filling up Harley's little pussy. The man strained, trying to hold out, but soon relented, exploding deep inside Harley. When he staggered away, she could still feel the cum remain inside her pussy, none dripping out.

The third thug who Harley had been blowing switched to her twat, with both her mouth and cunt soon plugged up again. Both men started thrusting in and out of her, establishing a rhythm so that Harley was constantly being either deep-throated or having her pussy filled up. The man fucking her had already been given quite the oral treatment by Harley, so she knew he couldn't last long with the fast pace he had established.

"Ooh, damn. This warm pussy feels so good around my dick. I'm gonna cum in this slut real quick." Harley grinned at the thought of taking a third load of cum inside of her pussy, having long since abandoned any cares about pregnancy. "I'll get a pill tomorrow," she thought to herself. The man's statement was quickly coming true, and Harley could feel his dick begin to pulse inside her vagina.

"Oh, yeah. I'm about to cum in this bitch. Oh. Oh, I'm cumming! Ah!" the man grunted out as he shot his load into Harley's cunt, which was now completely full of semen and her own juices.

Harley had become so concentrated on the dick inside her pussy that she hadn't even noticed the man ramming her mouth begin to shudder. Just after Harley was cream-pied again, he surprised her by pulling out of her mouth and took aim. After one or two strokes, he came on Harley's face, coating her cheeks and lips with his semen. With Harley's head hanging off the side of the desk, the cum started dripping down her face, much of it ending up by her eyes or on her forehead.

"Oh, boy! What a big load specially for me! You boys know I love it on my face!" Harkey giggled. "Yeah, there's more where that came from, dirty slut!" she heard somebody yell.

The dick in her pussy finally pulled out and was almost immediately replaced by a new one, keeping almost all of the three cream-pies still inside Harley. Another moved to spit-roast her once again, and Harley realized that this thug couldn't have cum more than 10 minutes before, and yet was already stiff again. She had never paid attention to who she had been sucking or fucking, so she couldn't say for certain, but she still admired the man's remarkable resilience.

Harley's cum-filled twat was completely lubed up, allowing the thug to effortlessly slide in and out of her. Harley's orgasm had long been building up, and she started to feel it approach when the man thrusted into her harder and harder, repeatedly hitting her g-spot. Harley rubbed her clit again to speed it up, and was soon moaning and gasping loudly through the cock in her mouth.

The man grabbed behind both of Harley's knees and pulled them up and together by his chest, folding Harley into a 90 degree angle. This gave him more access to her cunt, and when he started rapidly thrusting again, Harley knew he was hitting the right spot. She started flicking her fingers over her button more quickly, and waves of pleasure hit her, signaling her orgasm.

This orgasm was stronger than the last, causing Harley's breasts to heave up and down while her toes curled. Her vision slightly blurred as her pussy gushed liquid out, intermingling with the loads. The contractions of Harley's cunt around his dick caused the man to add one more, as he continued thrusting while pumping his jizz into her pussy, causing a squelching sound to fill the room. Harley pulled the dick out of her mouth and raised her head to look at the thug who had just filled her cunt with its 4th load of the night so far.

"Wow, I feel like such a whore for letting 4 of you cum in me!" Harley exclaimed. When the man pulled out, a tidal wave of cum flooded out of Harley's cunt, dripping down her ass and pooling beneath her on the desk. Some of the cum that had stuck to the man's dick when he hammered her had gotten mixed into her pussy hair and onto her thighs, making her entire pubic area cum-soaked.

The man who had just cum had a twinkle in his eye when he responded, "You're such a good little cum-slut for us, aren't you?" Harley nodded her spunk-covered face in response. "So you'll do whatever any of us tell you to do, and not say a fucking word, like a proper whore should." Harley nodded in understanding, the man's tone obviously indicating his words were commands, not questions or suggestions. "Alright, then. You're going to let us fuck your asshole."

Harley's heart skipped a beat and she felt a rush of panic. She had been saving her butt for the Joker if he ever wanted it, although he never really did care about sex, so she had no idea what it would feel like. "Wait! You can't! I've never-"

"Shut the fuck up and stop complaining!" a thug interrupted. Harley felt hands on her, and she was carried over to the couch before being pushed to her knees on the ground and leaned over the front of the coach, leaving her spectacular ass on display for all to see. "Shit, that asshole looks pretty tight," someone commented. "Not for long!" came an enthusiastic response.

Harley was unable to see the men behind her, but heard someone kneel behind her and position himself behind her asshole. Another sat down on he couch in front of her, and, grabbing the back of her head to hold her in place, started thrusting into her mouth. Luckily for Harley, the man behind her was nice enough to lube up both her hole and his shaft as best he could, because he didn't give Harley any warning before entering her.

The man slammed the entire length of his dick straight into Harley's previously-unfucked ass until his balls touched her used pussy, without regard for Harley or how she would feel. The pain was nearly intolerable for Harley, and worse than all of the combat wounds she had endured. Tears welled up in her eyes, but the man choking her with his dick prevented her from crying out.

"Oh, fuck! What would Mista J think if he saw me now?" Harley asked herself. She knew the answer: he would probably kill her. But she told herself that she was just pretending. That the willing striptease and multiple orgasms were forced from her.

Harley's ass was completely stretched out by the man's dick. Her walls were expanding and she thought if the man was any bigger that they surely would rip. The man was unrelenting in his pace, frenetically thrusting in and out, causing his balls to slap her clit, eliciting some sparks of pleasure in Harley. In fact, Harley soon came to realize that she was actually very wet.

The initial extreme pain of the intrusion had now dulled to more of a discomfort, and Harley could feel the nerves in her ass being stimulated. As her cornhole became more used to swallowing up the man's cock, her pleasure intensified, to the point that the man began to bring Harley near orgasm. A burning sensation in Harley's pussy was starting to come more powerful.

A cock was thrusting in and out of her throat, but Harley's loud gasps and moans were still very audible, as they increased in volume the longer the anal pounding continued. Harley soon reached a crescendo, and clenched her ass muscles around the dick to fit it more tightly. Evidently, this set the man off, and just as Harley orgasmed, the man came deep in her asshole.

Harley's orgasm was extremely powerful, causing her to gush nectar from her cunt again, and with nothing plugging it up this time, the men got a good view of Harley squirting. To top it off, when the man withdrew from her ass, some of his cum trickled down out of of her and mixed with the squirt and prior loads still coating the thighs and pussy of Harley.

With no one any longer in her ass, Harley focused her attention on the dick in her mouth. She started tonguing the head as he thrust in, while fondling his balls as well. The man didn't need much assistance before he reached his limit, and just as he came, he pulled out of Harley's mouth and gave her another facial. Her face was still largely glazed from the first one, so she now looked utterly coated. She rewarded the man with a big smile and a kiss on the tip before got up from the couch.

Harley didn't stay unplugged, however, as another man positioned himself behind Harley just after she finished her blowjob. This entrance was infinitely smoother than the first thug's had been. Harley's hole had already been stretched out and gaped, and the cum acted as good lubricant, allowing the cock to glide nearly effortlessly inside her ass.

Harley's mouth wasn't full this time, allowing her to express her feelings vocally. "Oh, god, yes! Pound your hard dick into my tight asshole! Fuck it hard!" Harley screamed out, almost involuntarily, as she shocked even herself with her horniness.

The man complied, thrusting as hard as he could into Harley. Within a minute, she could feel his dick start to pulse, and though she was disappointed by his lack of stamina, she was happy to be able to receive another load of jizz. Just before he came, the man removed his dick from inside her butthole and shot his load all over her beautiful shapely ass, with streaks of cum running down onto her thighs and into her asshole.

Harley moved her arm behind her and stuck her finger inside her butt, gathering some of the man's load before bringing her finger back up to her mouth and sucking it clean.

"Hmm," she moaned. "This cum tastes really good straight from my asshole!"

"Well, prepare it for another cock, cause I'm not waiting any longer to get in there," someone remarked. Harley felt herself be grabbed by the hips and carried over to the center of the room, where she was plopped down with her back on top of a man's chest. Her ankles were grabbed and spread as far apart as they could go, allowing he man she was lying on complete access to her shitter. He grabbed the base of his erection and slowly slipped it into Harley's ass.

This position felt fantastic to Harley when the man started thrusting, as he was hitting just the right spots with his dick. Harley began flicking her fingers back and forth over her clit, occasionally dipping a finger or two into her honey pot to really get herself going. Harley's was in the throes of pleasure, head thrown back, eyes closed, pigtails covering her face, as she neared her second orgasm from a butt-fuck that night. But she heard a noise stirring in front of her that caused her to slip out of her trance.

Harley opened her eyes and saw a thug positioned directly in front of her on his knees, cock in his hand, about to penetrate her. Caught by surprise, she began to blurt out her disapproval, "Woah! No way! I did not fucking say-"

"Somebody stuff a cock down her throat and shut this whore's trap," someone commanded. A dick immediately appeared and was down Harley's throat in a matter of seconds, her tongue and mouth nearly subconsciously working their magic. "Wait! Stop! You can't do this!" Harley tried to say, but the dick she was sucking complicated things. The man took no notice, and Harley drew in a breath, preparing to be double-penetrated.

The man was not ginger, and fully entered Harley very quickly. The forcefulness of the man was enough to put Harley over the edge, as she came on the cock in her cunt and screamed into another in her mouth. Her toes curled, and her legs shook with the power, but the three men she was pleasuring continued fucking her, eventually building a steady rhythm of see-sawing in and out of her slutty, used holes.

After a few minutes, the man in her ass, who been fucking her the longest, could no longer hold out, and he grunted and groaned beneath Harley as she felt her asshole become filled with his seed as the other two men continued their frenetic pounding of her. The man pulled out of her ass, leaving a small trail of jizz seeping out as well. Because he was beneath Harley, she dropped to the floor, and when a different thug approached the two she was already fucking, Harley decided to move to another position.

She positioned the new man on the ground, and she straddled her dick, her toned thigh muscles showing their strength, before sinking to her knees. The man who had been in her mouth moved to her ass, while the man who had been fucking her cunt moved to her mouth. The three men began finding their rhythm again, and Harley started feeling the beginnings of another orgasm again, with the new position maximizing the pleasure in both her ass and cunt.

Harley tasted her own cum off the dick in her mouth, relishing its sweet taste. The cocks behind her were separated only by a thin membrane between her vagina and ass, making Harley feel completely full and stuffed. The sensation of her clit grinding up against the crotch of the man lying down every time she bounced on his dick only amplified Harley's pleasure, and she recognized that she couldn't last much longer without cumming.

The two men who weren't included in the foursome now appeared on either side of Harley. Her hands free, Harley knew what they were expecting, as she started jerking them off. She redirected all of her concentration to giving them hand jobs, letting the three men who fucking her simply pound her holes while she sat there. Despite the absolute debauchery of the situation and how pissed Joker would be if he saw it, Harley still couldn't help but feel impressed that she was taking on five different guys at the same time in an airtight ski poling, and doing a damn fine job of it, she thought.

The man in her mouth was the first to go, crying out as he came down Harley's throat while face-fucking her. He left his dick in Harley's mouth after he came, letting her extract anything remaining. The man in her pussy didn't last much longer. His cries were muffled by virtue of being at the bottom of the pile, but Harley distinctly felt the warm semen shoot into her cunt, finally bringing her to orgasm again. The concept of taking a fifth (or was it sixth? She couldn't remember at this point) cream-pie in her once-tight cunt was too much for Harley, and the dick fucking her ass certainly helped.

The one in her ass was also grunting and groaning soon after, and with a shout he shot his load deep up into Harley's rectum. She wondered how long it would take for her to get all of the cum out of her asshole. With all three other men spent, this left just the two she was jerking off left.

They repositioned Harley so that she was standing up, facing one of them with her back to the other, before one of them grabbed her thighs and lifted her straight up off the floor. When she was brought down, Harley felt herself being impaled on the two dicks. Harley wasn't extremely comfortable in this position, but the men seemed to like it, so she continued on as any good whore would.

They both started grunting and Harley felt their dicks start to bulge inside of her. One quickly grabbed her hips and lifted her off their cocks, dropping her down onto the floor. Both men rushed over and almost immediately jerked off onto Harley's huge tits, coating them with their semen. Harley enjoyed every moment of it, letting them cum on her tits with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh, wow! Look at how much cum you guys had for me!" Harley giddily remarked, as she ran her hands over her tits. Harley peered around the room again and located what she wanted: a large mirror hung on one of the walls. Harley tottered over to it and gazed at herself in the mirror. She was quite shocked by shat stared back at her. Her face was glazed over with cum, some of it already getting crusty. She had semen all over her tits with streaks running down her torso to her cunt, the lips and hair of which were also covered. Harley turned around and peered over her shoulder, examining the streaks of jizz on her ass and down her legs.

"Jesus, boys! You really fucked me up, didn't ya?" Harley asked.

"We didn't even scratch the tip of the iceberg yet. Boss said if you're good to us boys, he wants you for the whole crew. And man, you did not fuckin disappoint!" a thug informed her.

"Wait, the whole crew? What's that supposed to mean? To fuck them?!" Harley said, the panic slowly rising in her voice.

The door to the room suddenly was unlocked and swung open. The bulky figure of Black Mask appeared in the doorway and walked in. "Ah, by the looks of things, the bitch performed pretty well. Come on, we're moving her downstairs."

Harley was seized by a few goons, still fully nude, and taken from the room. As Harley descended metal staircases to the downstairs to where she saw a very large and open space, she finally realized where she was bring kept: in the meatpacking plant that Black Mask used to launder money through. It was surprisingly close to Joker's Steel Mill, a gutsy move from Sionis.

When Harley reached the ground level, she noticed that the large space she had seen earlier was now filled with Black Mask's thugs, easily more than a hundred of them. She figured that it must be nearly all of his gang. Harley was escorted to the very center of the space, where she was left, a big circle quickly forming around her.

The most brazen few of the men began walking forward, already readying their dicks, and Harley's heart raced in her chest, realizing just how many men there were and that she was expected to pleasure all of them. But, she was sorry to admit to herself, her pussy was on fire with the horniness. Cocks appeared around Harley and she began sucking and jerking.

The next few hours became an utter blur for Harley. She couldn't pick apart many of the thugs from each other, and had absolutely no clue how many she fucked. She either blew them, jerked them off, or allowed them to fuck her, although she never received another double-penetration. She knew each of them came, quite a few cumming twice, before it was finally over. She also knew she came extremely hard many times, too many to count.

Harley sat down in a puddle of cum. Her ass and pussy were completely numb and full. Her face was unrecognizable from all of the cum. Her entire body was stained white, with not a single square inch of her left uncovered. Her hair had been left in its pigtails, but was now completely wet and sticky, with its blonde color now entirely white. Her asshole and cunt were still leaking cum from the more than 50 loads each had taken in them, with much more stuck up inside of her. Her stomach was completely full and Harley felt almost like she needed to throw up from the amount of cum that she swallowed. She could barely hear anything from the cum clogging her ears.

And yet, Harley wasn't yet worn out. Gotham's best and sluttiest cum dumpster wasn't done yet. Harley fisted herself in her pussy, coaxing another orgasm out of her nearly destroyed cunt. Harley sat in the meat packing plant, in a pool of cum while being covered or stuffed with cum on every conceivable surface and orifice she possessed, and was still masturbating, her undying need somehow still unsatisfied.

Roman Sionis, being occasionally a man of his word, left the vials and Harley's outfit on an out-of work assembly line nearby, watching Harley fuck herself, and he applauded himself for being the one to uncover the true nature of cum-dumpster Harley Quinn.