Harley Quinn: Cum-Dumpster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellerman kneeled behind Harley, and teased her pussy lips with his head. Harleen's twat started leaking again, so Kellerman decided she deserved to be properly fucked. Without further ado, he pressed his dick between her folds straight in to her vagina, and thrust all the way in. He kept going, until his balls touched against Harleen's bush.

He slowly pulled back out, still keeping his head in, before effortlessly sliding all the way in again, Harleen's natural lubricant being sufficient enough to not require any aid. He continued in this pattern, picking up speed before he was fully ramming Harleen's pussy. Harleen loved every minute of it, and the cum on her face began flying everywhere, sticking to her glasses again, dripping down onto her tits, and falling to the floor. She looked like a true slut, getting fucked from behind while her face was still covered with a huge load of jizz.

Kellerman felt his dick begin to bulge. Her slick pussy walls felt so good against his dick that the doctor found himself nearing his peak again. "Ooh, shit, I'm going to cum soon," he announced. Harleen was caught off guard by the notice, as they had only been fucking for a few minutes. "Well, don't cum inside me! You're not wearing a condom!" Harleen imagined the absolute nightmare she would have to go through explaining to the Joker how someone else impregnated her.

Just before he came, the doctor pulled out of Harleen's pussy with a groan. Not having time to aim anywhere else, he unloaded on top of Harleen's plump ass, coating both cheeks with big ropes of semen. When he finished, he backed away, and sat down in one of the chairs.

Harleen was slightly disappointed that she didn't get to orgasm again, but was satisfied with the feeling of hot spunk coating her ass cheeks. She reached back to play with it, rubbing it into her ass and making it gleam, before collecting skme on her finger and licking it clean. She looked like a big mess, with jizz coating her beautiful face and round ass, as well as her own ejaculate streaking down her thighs and matting her bush.

As much fun as she had, she knee the time for her escape plan to be executed came now. With the doctor still cooling down from their fucking session, Harleen sneaked over to his pants, and removed the keys. Kellerman heard their jingling, and looked up. Realizing what she was attempting, he sprung up from his chair and raced over to her. Harleen saw him coming and hit him square in the stomach with the other chair. As he collapsed to the floor, Harleen dug into the secret ankle pocket of his pants, grabbing the weapon she knew would be there, as all psychiatrists had to have some form of protection during interviews. Kellerman's weapon of choice was a taser, which slightly disappointed Harleen, but would suffice.

Kellerman struggled to get back up, but couldn't. "Please don't do this Harleen. You're still a good girl. I can help you," he pleaded with her. "No, I don't think so, numbnuts," Harleen replied, heavily dialing up her usually faint, nearly undetectable, Brooklyn accent. "Oh, and the name's not Harleen. It's Harley to you." Quinn activated the taser, and Kellerman slipped into unconsciousness.

———PRESENT DAY———

Harley began to fade back into consciousness, the sedative just wearing off. Her eyes slowly opened and had to adjust to the light before she was able to survey her surroundings. She was in a very small office room, tied to a chair. There was a window on one of the office walls, but she couldn't see anything out of it.

"Wha...where the fuck am I?" Harley mumbled to herself. She thought back through the events of how she was captured, recalling that Black Mask was behind the kidnapping. Her thoughts were disrupted by the shouting of voices coming from beyond the slightly ajar door.

Harley fought against her restraints, trying to slip one of her slim wrists through, but the zip ties were secured too tightly. Undeterred, she began swaying side-to-side, attempting to topple her chair. As she did so, she saw a man appear in one of the windows out of the corner of her eye. Realizing she would not be able to escape, Harley leaned back into her resting position, resigning herself to her fate.

"Hey, guys! Our little friend's awake now!" Harley heard the thug call out. Multiple sets of footsteps began to echo on what appeared to be metal stairs before the door to Harley's room swung open. Roman Sionis, better known as the Black Mask, entered the room, accompanied by a few henchmen.

Black Mask was a rather ghastly sight, and even though Harley had seen him many times over the years, she still never truly got over her disgust. After a tragic accident, Sionis' obsession with black masks became absolutely permanent when one was seared to his face. He tried to maintain a tough, mob-boss attitude and demeanor about himself, but the only thing anyone ever paid attention to was the mask.

"Ah, I'm glad to see you've woken up. I would apologize for having to bring you here in such a difficult manner, but I honestly don't really give a shit. Now, I've brought you her because we are going to bargain," Sionis informed Harley.

"Why the fuck would I ever want to bargain with you after the stunt you just pulled?" Harley shot back.

"Well, let's just say that if I scratch your back, you scratch mine. If I let you go, I want you to convince Joker to downsize his operation. Maybe take a retirement vacation somewhere nice by the ocean with all his money. My point is that I want him out of the fucking picture."

"Again, why the fuck should I do this for you?"

"Well, if you don't, I can make sure that the Joker's retirement vacation is more earthy than sandy if you get my drift," Black Mask explained. He opened the pocket on his untidy dress shirt, and pulled out two vials of a blue liquid.

Harley's heart froze. She realized that she could no longer feel the coldness of glass against her breast, which could only mean that Roman had swiped the cure from her. Without it, she knew the Joker would soon be dead, and then she would be all alone in the world. Usually a very strong, brash, and confident woman, the only time Harley ever showed her weakness or made herself vulnerable was when it came to Mister J.

"Okay. I'll do it. Whatever you want. I'll convince him to leave. We'll go away and never operate in Gotham again. Just please, give me the cure back." Roman could hear the pain in her voice, and knew just how badly Harley wanted the vials returned.

"Well, there is actually one more stipulation that I would like to add to the bargain," Black Mask said, sensing the opportunity having arisen.

"Okay, whatever you want, just give it back to me!" Harley cried out, her eyes tearing up.

"Well, As you may well know, it's very tough to get good workers in this line of business, especially in this city. Even if you pay well, the Bat has forced so many people to eat from straws for the rest of their life that nobody wants to do it. Not exactly like we're getting federal healthcare, right? Now I recognize how much my men do for me, and like to reward them for their hard work. So I'd like to extend a token of appreciation to my best and most trusted workers," Roman explained. "That token, obviously being you."

Harley already knew where Black Mask was going with his condition . "Altight, I'll do it! Just promise to give the goddamn cure back!"

"Cross my fucking heart, sweetie," Roman sarcastically shot back. "Well, if you're all ready, we're going to move you. Sweet dreams... bitch." Harley felt another needle stuck into her neck, and she slumped back in her chair.

Harley awoke in a different room. She didn't feel nearly as drowsy, so she assumed they had used a smaller dose. The office she found herself in was much larger, with a desk, couch, and multiple chairs, and looked pretty clean. The windows were boarded up, and the door had been chained shut, the only things betraying the facade of a normal office.

Sitting in chairs around the room, Harley saw five burly looking men, each of whom was naked. She assumed that these were the men Black Mask had been referring to. They were all at least somewhat attractive, making the ordeal more pleasant from Harley's perspective, and they were all very well hung, which excited her. Harley became quite nervous at the thought of being taken by all those big dicks, as she had always been faithful to her Mister J and never been with more than one man at a time. One of the thugs quickly piped up, "Alright you dirty slut. Let's see you get out of those clothes. Do it nice and slow too, to give us a show."

Harley knew how to put on a show for viewers. She walked over to the desk, and plopped her big round ass on top of it, turning around to face her eagerly awaiting companions. As she did so, her platinum blonde hair flicked in front of her face. Harley kept it up in twin ponytails, one side partially died black and the other red to match the ret of her entirely black and red outfit. Despite her fuller figure, the ponytails made Harley look very innocent and almost schoolgirl-like. Her heavy white face makeup and blackened eyes betrayed that look immediately, however.

Sitting up, Harley started her striptease, slowly peeling away her elbow-length sleeves and removing her fingerless gloves. She then moved her hands to her corset, which was on extremely tightly so as to increase her hourglass figure. Harley unbuckled the straps and her corset dropped off her abdomen. She quickly also shed the light vest she had on underneath, leaving Harley topless except for her leather bra.

Harley's hands moved to her bra. It was intentionally two cups too small for Harley in order to maximize the amount of cleavage showing, but with the corset and vest removed, the bra was stretched to its absolute maximum. Harley moved her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it fall off her arms to the ground.

This left Harley's beautiful breasts now fully exposed. She seductively ran her hands over them, feeling her nipples harden and little goosebumps appear on her skin, before cupping them and giving the twins a shake for the thugs to enjoy. Harley had gotten her boobs done shortly after her initial escape from Blackgate as a gift to Joker, not that he ever noticed or cared.

Her tits were now a 34E, increased from their original B-cup, and Harley loved them, both to just admire in the mirror and play with. They were large and full without looking like beachballs, and didn't look extremely out of place on Harley's body. There was little visible scarring, and in general, even though they were fake, they still looked pretty natural. Her areolas were a dark pink, still small and perfectly circular around her eraser nipples.

Harley cupped her left breast and brought it up to her mouth. She began sucking on her own nipple, running it between her tongue, as she turned herself on. The thugs were evidently also enjoying the show very much based on their growing bulges. Harley switched over to her right tit, doing the same thing. She finally stopped playing with her rack, and moved further down her body.

She unzipped her big and heavy boots, leaving just her tights on. After removing her thick belt, Harley pulled her tights down. Seeing that Harley was not wearing any panties underneath, the group cheered. The tuft of hair that Harley exposed confirmed to anybody in doubt that she was a natural blonde, with a juicy and already wet pink pussy peeking out behind Harley's partially trimmed bush.

Now standing buck nude, Harley was ogled by all of the men. "Spin around, show us some of that hot body!" Harley heard yelled at her. She complied, giving each of the thugs a full view of her athletic frame. Other than her fake tits and the two Joker-themed tattoos she had on her right arm and left hip, Harley looked like an all-natural goddess. Years of combat had made her nearly as toned as a professional athlete, while her adolescent gymnastics training and acrobatic fighting style made her extraordinarily flexible.

"God, I can't hold back any longer," one of them claimed and rushed forwards towards Harley. He quickly kissed her and groped her tits before shoving her down to the ground on her knees. Within seconds, Harley had five dicks surrounding her, waiting to be serviced.

Harley, without even a slight trace of hesitation, locked her lips around the dick closest to her and began sucking. She brought her hands up to jerk off two more. The two thugs left unserviced began caressing her body. One of them started fondling her huge tits, while the other smacked her round ass and let his fingers encircle Harley's clit, causing her to moan. When he tried to enter into her pussy, Harley quickly dropped the dick she was sucking.

"Don't you fuckin dare yet." The thug looked disappointed, but complied, contenting himself with Harley's clit and ass cheeks. Harley went back to sucking on the dick. She drew in her cheeks as much as she could when she locked on, trying to create a seal. Her head slid back and forth on the thug's member, her tongue tickling his engorged head. She felt his pre-cum dripping onto her tongue snd down her throat.

Harley pulled off the dick and rubbed some saliva on it, trying to reduce the friction, before returning to her prior position. This time, she pushed her head down as far as she could on the penis, deep-throating it. Harley felt it tickle the back of her throat, but kept going until she engulfed the entire dick in her mouth and pressed her nose to the man's crotch. Her gag reflex long since tamed, Harley held the position without moving for a long time, showing her true skills as a cocksucker.

When Harley backed away off the penis, she felt the thug's hips thrust forward, so she stopped bobbing her head an instead allowed the man to face-fuck her. This made her task of jerking off two more men easier, as it required less concentration. She finally felt the man's cock begin to shiver in her mouth, and the man pressed all the way to the back of her mouth before he exploded deep down her throat. Harley was only able to catch a small amount on her tongue, but still loved the sweet taste of the man's jizz. "Who's next?" Harley asked to the group.

One of the thugs she had been jerking off switched to her mouth, allowing someone else to take his place in turn. Harley's hand job had gotten the man already near his climax, pre-cum coating his head, so it only took a minute of head-bobbing on Harley's part for the man to reach his peak. His release was less violent than the first man's, and Harley caught all of his load on her tongue, displaying it back to him before swallowing like a good slut.

The other man who Harley had warned up came to her mouth now. Having held out through a longer session from Harley's hand, he came almost immediately after entering her mouth. Harley swirled his load around, letting it coat her teeth and the inside of her cheeks before downing it. That meant only two cocks were left for Harley to blow.

She adjusted her position so that she was in between the two thugs, a huge cock on either side of her. She would blow one for a minute before switching to the other and replacing her mouth with a hand. She soon had both men's pre-cum on her hands, and felt them approach climax. She leaned over to the man on her left, and allowed him to explode in her warm mouth. Before she could reciprocate to the other, he blew his load over her neck and the top of her tits, giving Harley a pearl necklace. It dripped down over her tits in small droplets, making them look like a windshield in the rain.

Harley was slightly disappointed she hadn't gotten the opportunity to swallow all 5 loads, but took enough pleasure in rubbing some of the man's cum over her nipples, making them glisten with the natural lotion. One of the thugs stepped up to Harley with a fully erect cock ready for use, evidently having recovered from Harley's blowjob. Harley hadn't noticed or cared who she was sucking off, so she didn't know hoe long it had taken him to recover, but it was quite fast regardless.

"How do you want me?" Harley asked the man. "On your back on the desk," came the reply. Harley obeyed, lying down across the width of the desk. This allowed her ass to hang off the edge on one side while her head dangled off the other ledge, her big cum-covered tits on full display.

The man came up to Harley with his dick in hand, and ran the head up and down her slit, rubbing her clit, causing Harley to gasp. "Seems like our little slut's enjoying this, boys. Let's make sure she gets a good fucking," the thug said, being met with universal approval. He pressed his head up against Harley's pussy lips and pushed himself in, immediately going balls deep.

Harley hadn't had sex in what seemed like forever, considering her extreme loyalty to the Joker but his lack of desire for sexual practices. The man's big dick sliding into her tight pussy felt so amazing, as Harley felt an orgasm building. The cock stretched out Harley's vaginal walls, causing some discomfort, especially considering the fact that his dick was only aided by Harley's natural lube. Still, Harley knew that she needed a good, proper fucking after so long without, and her pleasure quickly overrode any pain she was in.

The man quickly pulled out almost all the way, leaving only his tip still embedded in Harley's pussy, before slamming back into her again, causing her tits to jiggle and her ponytails to whip her face. He kept up his frenetic pace, hammering into Harley. Normally, Harley didn't like a man who simply jackhammered, but right now, she needed to feel her pussy being repeatedly stretched out. Harley moved her hand down to rub her clit, building up her pleasure.

Another man evidently had recovered and gotten hard again, so he walked over to the desk, positioning himself near Harley's head. With her head upside down leaning off the side of the desk, he pressed his head between Harley's lips and started face-fucking her. Her throat was pinned against the back of the desk, leaving Harley no choice but to take the dick as far down her throat as he could thrust.

The two cocks spit-roasting Harley brought her right up to the edge of a climax. She increased the speed at which she was rubbing her clit, and the man fucking her face started fondling her big tits, setting her off. Harley's pussy squeezed tightly around the dick hammering into her, while her lips locked harder around the erection in her mouth.

Evidently, the feeling of her pussy while she orgasmed was enough to also send the thug fucking her over his peak as well. Just as Harley's own orgasm began to subside, she heard the man grunting loudly, before his sticky cum exploded into Harley's snatch. Harley had never been cream-pied before for fear of pregnancy, even by Mister J, but she showed no signs of fight when some unnamed thug who Harley would likely never see again after that night unloaded deep in her pussy.

She felt his cum coat her pussy walls, and slosh around inside her pussy as the man slowed his furious thrusts. She had never felt the sensation of being filled up before, but her pussy felt more than full with the man's cum inside of it. The sensation really turned Harley on, and she knew that her first orgasm would not be her last that night.

The man slowly withdrew his cock from Harley's now used cunt. When he did, Harley felt his semen rush out from her unplugged hole. The cum dripped out onto her pussy lips, some sliding down her ass crack, some falling in streaks to the floor. When the two men fucking her switched places, the man she had just been sucking off rubbed his cock all over Harley's pussy, causing the cum to spread to her bush, where it matted her hair, and her inner thighs. The man who had cum stuck his dick inside Harley's mouth, allowing her to suck out the last bits of jizz stuck to his dick. She also tasted her own pussy juices on his dick, loving the sweetness of them.