Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

"I think, Harry, that it just leaves two people together on a Saturday night. I fancy you and I'm sure that you feel the same if this cock is anything to go by. Have you got anywhere to take a warm and willing girl?"

"I live five minutes walk away," croaked Harry.

"Then what the fuck are we waiting for?" grinned Jan. "Go get our coats. If you live so close I'll wait for a pee 'til we get there!"

Jan waited in line with Harry as he collected the coats, took hers from him and then visited the ladies loo and seemed to be in there long enough for her pee. When she returned she gave a Harry another cheeky grin and then carried on out through the door.

The weather was still dry but somewhat chilly. Jan didn't seem to mind at all and tucked her arm in Harry's and started chatting as if she was nervous about something.

"I like this time of night, don't you Harry? Not many people about, nice dry weather even if it is a bit cold. How far did you say it was to your house? I'm glad we didn't have a taxi though. Is it really only five minutes walk?"

"It's just this next street, Bishop's Walk," said Harry. "We'll be there in about a minute." Cold weather or not, Harry had still got a hard on. This is some fun girl!

As they turned into Bishops Walk the world suddenly seemed to be somewhere else. There was only one front room light on, down at the far end and the pavement streetlights gave quite a warm glow to the little avenue. This was just houses although they all had garages in a small enclosed courtyard at the far end.

"Is this it?" asked Jan and when Harry nodded she said, "perfect" and quickly trotted a few paces in front of him. He wondered what she was going to do next but he didn't have to wait long. In fact, no time at all!

Jan whirled around to face him and flung her coat open wide. Oh my God! She'd taken her top off in the ladies and those gorgeous thrusting breasts were clearly visible in the lights from the nearest lamp.

"There you are Harry. What do you think of them? I'm proud of them myself and I love to show them off. To the right people of course! God it's really cold out here now. It's making my nipples really stand up. Come here and warm them up. Come on, I'm dying for you to stroke them and I bet you are too."

Harry closed up on to Jan and reached out for her breasts. They seemed to jump into his palms. They weren't cold at all. They felt firm, round and a really good size! Oh yes, the nipples were hard though! Harry pinched both between finger and thumb and Jan squealed.

"Oh yes Harry, pinch them hard. Go on, pull them some more, I love it. Come on, suck my tits, make them all wet. Oh my God, that's fantastic, don't you dare stop!"

Harry had to stop though. They had reached his front door. He let go of Jan's magnificent globes and reached into his pocket for his keys. Jan also reached, for his cock! Before he could get his key into the lock she

had his zip down and her little cold hands inside his pants. Cold or not, they felt wonderful as she pulled his cock out into the cool night air.

At last the door opened and he dragged her inside. She had made out that she was about to kneel down for a quick inspection or a quick suck of his engine but he made it to safety, just!

Harry pulled Jan into his sitting room and pushed her down on to his sofa. Her coat fell wide open again and her wonderful breasts were on full view. His cock liked the look of them too and stiffened up appreciably.

"You gorgeous little minx," gasped Harry. "I've never seen such fantastic breasts before. Are they fully grown yet, do you think?"

Jan lifted her breasts, leaned forward and enveloped his cock in the deep valley between her teats. She began a squeezing and sawing motion. Harry's cock rose to the occasion.

"They're big enough for now, don't you think?" Jan looked up into Harry's eyes and continued. "Are you going to shoot your load all over them? If you are I'm going to have to strip off some more."

Harry groaned with pleasure then in frustration as Jan disengaged. She gently took hold of his penis and stood up. She moved over to the dining table and threw her coat over it. Then she turned around, undid a button at her waist and dropped her skirt. She gazed intently at Harry's prick and put both hands down the front of her skimpy panties. Her tongue came out as her fingers moved. Then she quickly pushed her panties down her legs and gathered them and the skirt together and threw them on top of her coat. Her boots soon followed, falling off under a dining chair.

"There you Harry darling. That's all of me so it's your turn now. Can I see all of you please? How do I look?"

Jan's body was perfect. Her breasts thrust out proudly, her belly was flat and her almost invisible pubes showed her pink crack with a hint of the clitty showing at the top.

"Fucking fantastic," gulped Harry as he threw off his clothes faster than he had ever done before. "Do you fancy a drink as well?"

"Not 'arf," grinned Jan, "what have you got?"

Harry was naked now. "Beer or Breezers, that's all I'm afraid."

"I'll have a Breezer if it's cold. It'll make my nips stand up again. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Harry smiled and set off for the kitchen, Jan padding after him. He opened the fridge and her hands came around his waist from behind, taking hold of his still hard cock. He turned around and handed her her drink, his springing cock tapping at her belly button.

"That's nice," she said. "In fact, very very nice." She turned and headed back to the lounge, holding her Breezer in one hand and Harry's prick in the other. Harry grabbed his beer and allowed her to take charge.

They flopped down side by side on the sofa. They took a long draught of their drinks. Then Jan rolled her Breezer bottle over her breasts, letting the icy cold-water drip all over them. Her nipples erected again, little hard dark points right in the centre of her breasts.

"Come on Harry darling, make my cold tits warm again. Come on now!"

Harry dropped his empty beer bottle on the carpet and turned to Jan. He filled his hands with her firm breasts and started to lick them with long slow strokes. Every time he came to a nipple he took it between his lips and then closed his teeth around it. Jan pulled his head tight to her chest and her breath came in quick gasps.

Harry slid his left hand down to her crotch but she clamped her thighs together, stopping him from gaining access to her treasure.

"No Harry, wait, stop. Oh my God, I knew I should have told you. Please, darling Harry, wait a minute. You see, there's something I haven't told you."

"What's the matter Jan? Have you got a period or something?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry, it's started in the last half hour." Jan put her fingers to his lips. "It, it's just that I wanted you so much that I didn't tell you until it was almost too late."

"Fucking Hell, now what am I going to do with this cock?"

"I'm sorry Harry. I did want to tell you then we just seemed to get carried away and I was enjoying it so much. I was going to let you have me but my conscience told me I had to tell you. I do want you though, I really do."

Harry leaned back and took a deep breath. "It's OK Jan, really it is but I wish you'd told me earlier." Harry closed his eyes.

"I know Harry. It all started when you told me that you had met a girl today. I sort of, well, I wanted to get in first in case I never saw you again. Hey, has your new girl friend got nice big Charlie's like mine?"

Harry had still got his eyes closed, trying to regain control and get his cock down. Suddenly he felt Jan's hands around his tool and then her hot breath on the tip. He opened his eyes just as Jan opened her mouth and sucked his knob end into her mouth. His cock went ramrod hard almost instantaneously.

Jan expelled his knob and looked at him, her breasts heaving. Harry's spittle still shone on them. Jan started to wank his rock hard ramrod.

"I'm going to suck you off Harry. That's the least I can do after disappointing you like that. I want you to shoot off all over my breasts. John says I'm very good at it. I should be, I've practised enough on him! Ready?"

Harry nodded weakly. How could he resist this gorgeous girl? He was swallowed deeply. Jan sucked him all the way into her mouth, right down to her throat. She milked his foreskin with her fingertips, occasionally squeezing the base of his shaft to stop him coming too soon. Brother John was obviously a good teacher! Harry reached for those breasts.

God they felt good. So did his cock; he was going to shoot his load very soon now. Jan sensed this and pulled him over so that he was above her.

"All over my tits Harry. Come all over me; shoot as much as you can!"

Jan still sucked with a will and Harry soon felt his balls ready to send. Jan felt his spunk surge up his shaft and expelled his cock from her mouth and aimed his tip at her breasts.

Harry sighed with the release of tension and spurted all over Jan's tits. Her hands pumped him steadily, spurt after spurt landing on the slopes and then all over her belly as she changed her aiming point. Her belly button filled up; her little jewel almost drowned.

Jan stopped and gazed down at the results of her efforts.

"Wow," she whispered, "that's a lot. John's never done as much as that. I guess he gets too much attention from that Nadine to have that much. Was it good Harry darling? Did you like it? Did I do it right?"

"Jan sweetheart, that was stupendous. I haven't shot so much ever before. You sure have the touch with tongue and hands. Mind you, it's been a while since I last shot off."

Jan smiled lazily. "It's a good job I've relieved the pressure a bit or your new girl might have got a nasty shock tomorrow. She dipped Harry's tool into his spunk on her tits and belly. She got it well covered and then swallowed his cock again. Amazingly he started to stiffen up quickly.

"God, no more, young lady or I won't have any left." Harry got up. "Go and have a shower. I'll just come and get you a towel. I'll make us some coffee then I'll have to call you a taxi."

They went upstairs and into the bathroom. Harry turned on the shower. Jan sat on the toilet and peed noisily.

"I forgot all about my pee in all that excitement. I've got gallons now. Look!"

She raised herself off the seat and Harry could see her golden stream jetting out of her little pink crack. His cock rose again as he left the bathroom to make the coffee.

A glowing Jan came down into the lounge and started to dress. Harry had already put his pants on and slipped his arms into his shirtsleeves. He handed Jan her coffee.

"The taxi will be here in about fifteen minutes," he said. "While you drink your coffee you can tell me what's with you and John playing with each other. How did that start?"

"It's when these started to grow," Jan said and gave her breasts a little stroke. "He was about sixteen then and I was twelve, I think. He started to tease me about them and I used to get really angry. He got to be a real pain and as they got bigger he got worse. Then I thought about how to stop him and get my own back."

"John came into the bathroom one morning without knocking and I just snapped. Without thinking I locked the door and opened my dressing gown and showed them to him. They were getting to be a good size even then."

"He didn't know what to do or say and I felt very powerful. I just pulled his head to my chest and rubbed. His tongue came out and I knew what I wanted. I made him lick and suck my tittles until my nipples were so sore."

"After that he didn't tease me any more but then of course he wanted to do it again and again. If the truth be known I did too but we had to be so careful that Mum and Dad didn't find out."

"Then came the great day when I told him to get his cock out if he wanted to lick my beauties again. The girls at school seemed to only

have one topic, how many of us had seen a boy's prick and whose was it. John's prick is ever so nice so I could tell them exactly what one looked like. I made out I had seen a cousin's when he came to visit."

"Anyway, John produced his cock as soon as I asked. It was after school and before the folks got home from work. He just dropped the shorts he was wearing and there it was, sort of stiff and ready. It's really lovely, I love cocks. As soon as I took hold of it he started moaning and pumping and it wasn't long before he shot off all over me. I was still dressed so I was furious but at that time I didn't know anything about spunk or about cocks shooting the sticky stuff all over the place, and so far!"

"It was great though so I was soon tossing him off every time we could be on our own. I got him to spunk off all over my tits so that we could wipe it off easier. I learned to suck it and I made him suck and wet my breasts but he's never seen my pussy and he never will. You can see it whenever you like Harry and from Friday you can put that lovely cock in there too. I've fancied you for about two years now and I'm not going to let any other of your girlfriends deny me my share of that lovely cock. Show it to me again. Now, quick before that taxi comes."

Harry produced his tool, just nicely fat and long. Jan knelt down in front of him and swallowed him again, quickly frotting him up to a good stand. Harry's feelings soon built up. Not long now! Then the doorbell rang! Jan didn't stop, sucking and milking until he shot into her mouth all that he had left for tonight. She kissed him deeply with a mouthful of sperm and left, calling out to the taxi driver.

Sunday morning arrived, still cold with a biting wind from the east. Harry opened his eyes and instantly remembered last night. His cock was rock hard and he was tempted as he remembered Jan's lovely red lips encircling his knob end. Then he remembered that he was going to see Kate at lunchtime and so leapt out of bed and jumped into the shower. When he was soaked he remembered he hadn't had his cock reducing piss so he let it all go down the shower. What a nice relief!

He managed some breakfast, cereal, toast and marmalade with coffee. He didn't want to eat too much. If he was going to spend good money on a girl he might as well get a good share of what was going.

Sunday was normally housekeeping day but in view of the lack of time today he had to skimp it, mentally promising himself that he would do the washing tomorrow evening and the dusting and polishing on Tuesday. By half past ten he was beginning to prepare himself for Kate. He got out the clothes he was going to wear, his lemon shirt with the light green cords and a green and white sweater to keep out the wind, with his suede slip-ons again. He checked that he'd got his wallet, keys

and change then remembered to put a packet of condoms in his hip pocket.

At half past eleven he went out to the car, started it up and drove round to the filling station for petrol and a newspaper. The car was his pride and joy; an old but well preserved MGB in British racing green. It's soft top was in place, of course, and he checked that the heater was working perfectly although it was only about two miles from Kate's to the Green Man. He still wanted her to be snug and warm.

After returning from the garage he stripped off again and went to the bathroom to shave and clean his teeth. He then went down and started to read the paper in the lounge, after first checking the street map to make sure he would find Kate's house without any trouble.

At just after twelve he was avidly reading about yesterday's victory when the phone rang. It was Jan!

"Hello Harry," she said quietly. "I just wanted to apologise again for last night. I really didn't mean to lead you on like that. I'm furious with myself now. I hope that we can still be friends, and maybe a bit more?"

Harry picked up his cock out of his lap. It grew fatter as he smiled at the memory and answered her. He'd give her a little shock.

"Hi Jan, you little minx! Of course we can still be friends. I was just sitting here starkers and thinking about you and that made me pick up something out of my lap and give it a little stroke. It's gone quite big now; I'll slap the phone with it!"

There was a pause after the slaps and then Jan's young tinkling laugh came down the phone.

"That's lovely Harry. I know we'll be friends forever now. I'm glad I caught you before you go to see your new girl friend today. What time are you meeting her?"

"In about half an hour so I've got to go, sweetheart. Call me again soon and we'll fix something up, OK?"

Harry hung up and quickly slipped on his clothes, made sure he'd got everything and went out to the car. In about fifteen minutes he was ringing Kate's doorbell.

She was nearly ready for him. Wow! She looked great. She had put on a thin white short-sleeved woolly top that clung to her ample curves, with the outline of a bra underneath and with clearly defined nipples just pushing out in front. A shortish brown skirt was below, with two side pleats helping it to swing wide as Kate smiled, invited him in and walked into her lounge.

Kate looked Harry up and down, and then stepped into his arms and they kissed. Their lips made gentle contact at first but Kate opened her lips and Harry slid his tongue into her mouth. Then Kate licked her tongue around Harry's lips and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Then they broke apart, eyes glistening as they gazed at each other.

"Wow, and hello Harry!" smiled Kate. "As you can see and feel, I'm very pleased to meet you again. I'm almost ready, just my powder and paint and my shoes then we can go. Okay?"

"Great," said Harry. "You look great too, Kate. In fact you look fantastic. You are one hell of a beautiful girl. I can't believe my luck that I should meet someone like you at a football match, of all places."

Kate smiled languidly into Harry's eyes.

"I'll be back in a tick," she said, "Sit down if you like."

Harry stayed on his feet. He wanted his prick to subside before he had to sit in the car again. Anyway, Kate soon returned, complete with subtle makeup on and wearing a pair of dark brown high-heeled shoes. She took a lightweight dark blue coat down from a hook in the hallway and smiled at Harry again.

"Ready Harry?"

It was very pleasing to Harry that Kate loved the car. She walked all around it, admiring the condition before sliding into the passenger seat as Harry held the door open for her. It was still warm inside so Kate didn't have to do her coat buttons up.

"I love this car. I've always liked MG's. My eldest brother had a Midget when he was twenty-one but the MGB was always my favourite. I've never ridden in one though so this is a real thrill. It's so cosy too, we are really close together, aren't we?"

Harry set off and they were soon at the Green Man. Kate had sat very close to him all the way, watching him control the nippy little sports car with his customary skill. He loved his car and took great pride in handling it properly and skilfully.

They were soon in the warm bar with drinks in hand. Harry only had a half of bitter because he was driving and he wanted to have a glass of wine with Kate during the meal. They studied the menu and decided on steak for Harry and duck for Kate.

When they were sat at their table in the dining room they relaxed and started chatting to one another as if they had known each for years. Kate told him about her two bothers and her sister Anna, all older than

her. Also about her divorced parents, her father having married again to a young girl of twenty-two. Her mother lived alone but had a good job as a legal secretary and also seemed to have a good social life.

"In fact," said Kate, "I think Mum gets more sex now than she has had in a long time. She certainly looks young on it. There seems to be several guys at the door with their cocks hanging out, so to speak!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers