Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"You know, darling Kate," began Harry, "you are probably going to be very disappointed with anything I tell you. I think I've led a very sheltered sex life. Of course I have made love to a few girls and thoroughly enjoyed myself but it never seemed to be a big thing with any of them, on both sides too I think. I may remember one or two things to tell you but you might find how I lost my virginity quite interesting. To me, at the time, it was very exciting."

"Yes Harry, tell me about that. I think something like that might get me going again." Kate took hold of Harry's penis and again he felt it stir.

"Well," began Harry, "I was only fifteen too when it all happened. You remember I said that my parents are golf mad. Well, at about that time they were very competitive and they had entered a national mixed doubles competition. They didn't expect to get past the local rounds but they exceeded their expectations and suddenly found that they would have to go to Sandwich in Kent for the regional finals. They wanted to go but didn't want to leave me on my own for three days. Tom was at RAF Cranwell doing his training and couldn't get leave and Heather was doing her finals at medical school."

"So they came up with the bright idea that 'Auntie Sue' would come and look after me. Now this 'Auntie Sue' was, of course, not an Aunt at all. She was, in fact, a member of Mum's ladies golf team at the club. I did know her but not all that well. She was quite a bit younger than Mum, about thirty I think, quite tall with long blonde hair. At that time it was all I could remember about her. I remember that I didn't mind that much because I wasn't being sent away; I was staying at home.

So, I came home from school on the Friday afternoon to find 'Auntie Sue' in residence. She opened the door to me so I had a chance to examine my babysitter. Some babysitter! She was a tall slender blonde of about five eight with a figure to die for. She was wearing a tight fitting thin cotton top with very tight jeans below. Being in the house she was bare footed and this seemed to add to her sexiness. Oh yes, I already

knew that I found her sexy, very sexy. I immediately noticed that she was wearing no bra, and her nipples were sticking prominently though the cotton top. I may have still been a male virgin but those sort of things were already things us boys were looking out for."

"God, that's nice Kate," gasped Harry as her hand rubbed up and down his cock, now grown to almost full size.

"Go on Harry, tell me what happened next," said Kate and squeezed Harry's prick, quite hard.

"Well," continued Harry, "Sue had prepared some food and we ate in the lounge while watching TV, golf of course. I didn't tell her I wasn't interested because I was, in her anyway! She sat at the other end of the sofa with her legs folded up underneath. This made her short skirt ride well up her thighs and made me concentrate my gaze on them, although I was aware that I didn't want her to catch me staring. So I looked at her nipples as well. They were still pushing through her top and my fingers were itching to touch. At one point I couldn't stand it any longer and went up to my room to change into something lighter and more comfortable. I put on a t-shirt and track suit bottoms and went back to the lounge."

"As I re-entered the lounge Sue switched off the telly. She had laid herself out along the sofa and now I had something else to look at. Her top had ridden up to display her lovely flat midriff, with a deep belly button in the middle. She looked gorgeous, just as you are Kate darling. Sue asked me if I thought she was still attractive at her age, thirty. I plucked up my courage and told her that I thought that she was beautiful. 'What part of me do you like best Harry', she smiled. I didn't answer; I was still getting used to gazing openly at her. 'How about these', she asked, lifting up her top to reveal those gorgeous breasts. I was gobsmacked by them, just as I am by yours Kate darling."

Harry leant down and tongued Kate's tits again, making her moan and pull his head down to her teats. He took her nipples between his teeth and nipped gently. Kate started to wank Harry's cock quite firmly now.

"Yes Kate, yes," grunted Harry. "That's what Sue did next. She saw my erection through my slacks and reached out and pulled them down. She virtually ripped my pants off and grabbed hold of my cock. She really mauled me about, squeezing my tool and playing with my balls. I felt that I was going to shoot my load any second so I shouted a warning. Sue stopped, well almost, and asked me if I had ever fucked a woman. When I said no she was so excited that I was a virgin she said 'come on we must go to bed' and dragged me up the stairs to the guest room. She flung back the covers, stripped naked and pulled me on to the bed with her."

"My first fuck was a tremendous experience. Sue put my prick to her hole and pulled me in. I had hardly had chance to look at it. It felt wonderful, all juicy and hot. I just naturally pounded into her and shot my load after about six pushes. Sue kept on moving and my cock stayed stiff. I really started to fuck her then. I shot about four lots into her until I started to go soft. She eased me out of her and then licked all the juices off my cock. She then showed me her pussy, completely shaved, and told me how to lick her out. She told me how to look for a clitoris and suck on it until she had an orgasm."

"We spent the whole week-end in bed, apart from fucking in the shower and one or two other places. She kept hold of my cock as I pissed in the pan. This made me go hard again so she sat me on the toilet, sat on my knees facing me and peed between my legs. I just lifted her and slid her on to my hard prick again. I remember that I could hardly make spunk for a whole week after that experience. We did other things I'll tell you about one day."

"So that was my initiation into the world of sex, the absolute older woman syndrome. What did you think of it? What are you doing now, you little minx?"

Kate was now apparently satisfied with the size and hardness of Harry's cock. She threw her leg over his body, still wanking his tool, and impaled the whole length of him right up her vagina. She looked down.

"God, you feel huge again Harry darling. It's my turn to fuck you now. Just you lie there while I toss you off with my cunt. There, how's that feel?"

Harry grabbed hold of Kate's large round and firm breasts, his thumbs working away at her nipples. He pulled and played. He grunted and gasped. He couldn't hold on very long and shouted out a warning to Kate.

"I'm coming darling. It's going to shoot up my cock any second. Aaahh yes here it comes. Fucking Hell, fucking Hell."

Just as the first shot surged up his tube Kate lifted herself right off his pole, grabbed hold and pumped his sperm all over his belly and chest. Then she sat back and surveyed her handiwork.

"Wow, you do do a lot, don't you," she said. That's your third lot and there seems to be just as much as before. I know there was a lot when I sucked you off."

"It's the effect you have on me," panted Harry. "You are fantastic. I want to do you again soon. I've never felt so virile."

Kate glanced at her bedroom clock.

"It's nearly nine o'clock," she said. "I shall have to throw you out soon or I shall never make it to work in the morning. I think we should have a nice loving shower, a cup of coffee and then you can tell me if you want to see me again."

"Of course I want to see you again. Kate, my darling, I think I want to fuck you for the rest of my life. Come here and squash your tits against me. Oh yes! Lovely big boobs, I love them. Come on, let's get in the shower, I want to play with them in there."

They ran into the shower, giggling and laughing. Kate turned on the shower and Harry turned to the toilet. He clenched his arse, stuck out his hips and let his long fat tool relax into a nice long piss. Kate turned from the shower as he started.

"Hey, I want to hold you like your first woman. Wow what a jet stream! You really needed to pee, didn't you?"

Harry took her hand and led it to his pissing prick. Kate grabbed hold and watched fascinated, as his stream seemed to pass through her fingers. Then she actually put her other hand into his stream and commented on the heat.

"Harry, I need to go now. Can we do what 'Auntie Sue' did to you? Sit down on the seat and I will sit facing you. There! Gosh, your prick is getting stiff again already. I'm going to play with it while I pee."

Kate took hold of his penis and pointed it upwards. Harry looked down and was thrilled when Kate's vagina gave a little flutter and opened up to let out a golden stream. He hardened up some more. Kate piddled harder and he could stand it no longer. He lifted her high and as her stream died away he lowered her on to his cock. Wow, fucking wow!

With difficulty, Harry stood up with Kate still in his arms, his cock embedded. Together they staggered into the shower where he pressed her against the wall and rogered her until he fountained another load of spunk into her. Where did it all come from?

Kate and Harry then returned to the lounge, still naked, and discussed the coming week over a cup of coffee. He had to refuse another brandy due to driving home.

"Never mind," said Kate. "You can stay over next Saturday night and while you fuck me senseless we can finish the bottle.

So it was decided that they would meet for a drink on Tuesday evening, go to the midweek match together on Wednesday and then spend most of the weekend together.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers