Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"My folks are still together," said Harry. "They are golfing freaks. I can't stand golf myself, much to their disgust. My brother Tom is a pilot in the RAF and my sister Heather is a doctor up in Newcastle. She has a big burly surgeon as a partner. Tom just keeps quiet about his love life. Kate, what sort of work do you do?"

Kate looked Harry in the eyes and smiled slowly. Then she laughed.

"I'm a sort of nurse," she said. "I work in a clinic that deals with all sorts of people's sexual problems, both men and women. It's a centre for terminations, sterilisations, help with sexual frigidity, erection problems; oh, you name it, we'll have a go at helping you with it. I'm not just a nurse though; I'm a counsellor as well. We have sessions with both men and women in groups and one to one chats too. It's very interesting, it really is."

Harry was a bit dumbfounded. He didn't know what to make of a very feminine young woman dealing with men's (and women's) sexual organs on a day to basis. However, it was not up to him to criticise so he reached out and took Kate's hand.

"I see that I shall have to be very careful with you," he smiled. "With your experience there will be very little that you don't know about human relationships."

"I keep it all very separate Harry. If I didn't I don't think I could be objective enough to handle my own life. Now, tell me all about your job at the bank."

Harry told her a little in a very few sentences, how about how he seemed to be progressing quite well and that he was still on target to be a branch manager in the not too distant future. He had not let go of Kate's hand since he had first reached for it and she seemed content to leave it that way.

Then she spoke, "come on Harry, take me home and we can have a nice brandy in front of my nice warm fire. Gas only, I'm afraid. I can't stand the thought of making coal fires every day and anyway the central heating is gas from the same fire."

They left the Green Man arm in arm and were soon pulling up outside Kate's house.

As soon as they entered the house Kate discarded her coat and immediately put her arms round Harry's neck and lifted her face for a kiss. It was very warm in the house and Harry soon felt the heat.

As they broke apart Kate lifted the hem of Harry's sweater.

"Come on, get this off, it's too hot in here for a sweater. I'll have to turn it down a bit though or we'll melt. I'll get the brandy bottle and glasses."

She soon returned with two balloon brandy glasses and a bottle of Remy Martin brandy. She poured two generous measures and handed one to him.

"It's the only good brandy I've ever had," she said. "Dad gave it to me for Christmas. I think this is a good reason for lowering the level in the bottle." She lifted her glass in a toast. "To celebrate a lovely meeting, eye damage excepted, and to a lovely day today."

Harry raised his too and they drank to each other. Harry said, "To a lovely girl who is beginning to make my live worth living. Can't feel any eye damage. What a cracker you are Kate!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere! Well nearly," she laughed as she topped up his glass again. "You don't have to rush off somewhere, do you Harry darling?"

"If I go home now I'll be over the limit," Harry grinned. "No, Kate my love, the rest of the day is yours if you want me to stay".

"Great," said Kate and moved towards Harry for another kiss. This seemed to take even longer than the previous one. It was a wonder that neither of them spilt a single drop from their brandy glasses.

"Put your glass down a minute Harry and I'll give you the guided tour. It won't take long. I've got two bedrooms 'cos Dad helped me with the purchase so that he can stay if he needs to when he comes to see me."

Kate led the way from the lounge into quite a large kitchen, complete with all fittings and including a little corner breakfast table at the garden end where a pair of French windows led out on to a patio area and with a small garden beyond. The stairs led out off the lounge with a small toilet beneath them. Harry made use of the facilities before they explored further. He needed to 'adjust his dress' for a little more comfort. Kissing Kate and drinking brandy seemed to be stiffening him up into quite a size.

They had a quick peek into the bathroom and the spare bedroom, one end of which had an office area, complete with computer. Then Kate took him into her bedroom.

This was a very good size with a shower room en-suite. The bedroom itself was dominated by a king sized double bed on the left hand wall with, on the opposite wall, an antique dressing table with drawers either side and a low shelf between and a huge mirror behind. A matching low stool stood in front of the make-up area and mirror.

"This is my family heirloom," said Kate, standing in front of the mirror. "It came from my Grandparents, on Mum's side. One day I'll have a house and a room big enough to do it justice. I do love it though. I'll never part with it."

"It's magnificent," said Harry, standing behind Kate, looking over her shoulder at her in the mirror. She really is beautiful. Why hasn't someone snapped her up a long time ago? He said so and Kate laughed again, leaning back on to him and looking into his face through the mirror. They gazed at each other without speaking for a moment.

"Perhaps I'm just too choosy," she smiled. "I'll tell you something though. You are the first man who's seen this room and my heirloom since Bill and I split up six months ago."

"I feel very honoured," said Harry. He put his hands on to the top of her shoulders and pulled her close to him. He kissed her cheek and gently nibbled her ear lobe before running his lips and tongue down her neck to her shoulder. He looked into Kate's face through the mirror and saw that she had closed her eyes as she leaned against him.

Kate first of all pulled his head to her neck with one hand and then as he continued to lick and nibble at her neck she reached back with both hands and stroked them down the front of his thighs. Harry sighed and thrust his cock forward feeling it nestle into the crack of her arse. Kate then eased forward so that her stroking hands could delve into his crotch and find his stiff engine. Harry held his breath and then moved his hands up and down Kate's upper arms. Her skin felt so soft.

Kate stopped moving her hands and just squeezed his cock through his slacks.

"Harry? Pull my top off please. Hold my breasts."

Kate lifted her hands to help him but pushed her bum hard into his erection. Harry peeled her top over her head and gulped as he gazed at what he had revealed in the mirror. Kate's breasts were truly magnificent, encased in a transparent thin bra, showing her large dark pink nipples fully erected. He took a firm hold, squeezing tight so that

the nipples were clearly pushed against the thin gauzy material. Kate gasped.

"Yes, yes, that's just right Harry. Squeeze my tits. Make them bigger, I just love that so."

Her hands returned to his slacks, this time fiddling with his belt until she had it undone and then quickly pulled down his zip and felt for his tool. Quick as a flash Harry unsnapped the rear bra strap and let it fall away. Her breasts literally burst out of their restraint and fell unto his eager hands.

Now that Kate had a good hold of his cock she lifted her skirt at the back and inserted it into her warm bum crack and pushed back on it again. Then she reached to the side of her waist and unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. It joined Harry's slacks, which had fallen down too. They then stopped and looked at one another in the mirror again.

This time they were naked apart from their pants. Harry reluctantly let go of her tits and pushed Kate's panties down her legs. She revealed a little patch of matching brown pubes that she obviously trimmed on a regular basis. Harry's immediate thought that it was lovely! Kate reached behind her again and pushed Harry's pants down and pushed back hard on to his tool. Harry returned one hand to the gorgeous tits with her big erect nipples and slid his other hand between Kate's legs, searching for her hidden treasure. Kate opened her legs wide and he found it easily, stroking the damp crack as it made more and more moisture.

They stopped and looked at one another in the mirror again. Kate ground her lovely soft bum cheeks against his tool and Harry grabbed both tits again and pushed.

"Wait," gasped Kate, pushing hard, "Don't you dare let go you gorgeous creature you. I've got to see this lovely hard prick."

She reached down between her legs and found Harry's cock secreted in her bum crack. She carefully extricated it and pulled it through her legs. She started to frig him gently but firmly, holding it as fully visible as possible.

"He's beautiful, and so big," she breathed. "I don't think I've seen such a big one before. I'm going to have to have it Harry, very, very soon!"

Harry held on as his cock seemed to swell even more with her praise. Kate stroked her thumb over his knob end, rubbing off the blob of pre cum that had gathered. Then, looking straight into Harry's eyes in the mirror, she opened her mouth and sucked her thumb. Harry groaned long and loudly.

Kate suddenly knelt up on to the small stool that still stood in front of the dresser. Still holding Harry's cock she rubbed his knob at the entrance to her pussy. He felt the heat and pushed. Kate squeezed his cock and guided him in to her throbbing passage. He pushed his cock all the way up into her molten hole and stopped as if waiting instructions. They were not long in coming.

"God Harry, that feels huge. It's fucking wonderful. Wait a sec. until I brace myself and then I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard, as hard as you can. I don't care if you come soon; I'm nearly coming now. I want to come all over your fantastic cock."

Kate placed her hands flat on the dresser near the mirror and stuck out her bum.

"Ready?" she asked. "Right! Give it to me, everything you've got. I want it all, everything you've ever done to a girl. Come on then, fuck me now!"

Harry pulled back his tool until his knob was nearly out. He took hold of Kate's hips and rammed his cock deep and hard into her cunt. He smacked both her arse cheeks simultaneously and rammed in and out of her. Then in the mirror he could see Kate's tits swinging violently with the motion. He grabbed them again and squeezed hard, pulling on the nipples until the engorged teats darkened with the extra blood. Kate's head was lifted back high on her shoulders, her eyes tightly closed but her mouth was open as she loudly admitted her fantastic enjoyment at what was being done to her.

"Yes, fuck! Oh yes, fuck! Stick it up me, more, more, more! Oh my God, it's fucking fantastic. Give it to me Harry, keep on fucking me! I love it. Oh my God, I'm going to come in a minute."

Harry was now smacking his trunk loudly against Kate's bottom and really building up a great sweat. This was dripping down Kate's back as she thrust back on to his tool. Surprisingly he didn't feel that he had to hold back. He was not going to shoot his load too soon. Perhaps last night had just got him to the right pitch!

Kate wasn't holding back. She was coming in great sobbing gasps. Harry let go of her tits and leaned back, the only point of contact being his ramrod thrust deep inside her very wet cunt. He watched her tits bounce as she thrashed through her ecstasy, slowly subsiding to a stop. She finally did come to a stop and looked at him through the mirror.

He smiled at her.

She smiled at him.

He pulled his stiff cock out of her and helped her down off the stool. She turned to him and they kissed, long and lovingly. Harry pulled the duvet off the bed, laid Kate on the bottom sheet and folded her thighs up to those fantastic breasts. Her sopping wet cunt gaped open before his eyes. He closed up on her and thrust his cock into her all the way to the top of her cunt.

During all this Kate had not said a word. Now she spoke.

"Oh my God, I thought you were still hard. That's lovely Harry darling. Your cock is still so big. Fuck me again and shoot your spunk into me. I want to feel that those hot spurts. It's OK darling, I'll hold my thighs high and wide, you just fuck me hard. Oh, you are just so big, it's wonderful."

Harry began to build up a real head of steam and speeded up his thrusts. Soon he felt a wonderful glow down in his balls and knew that his golden moments were coming. Sure enough he felt his cock swell even more and his cum shot up his tubes and exploded into Kate's cunt with a fierce spurt, followed by the next and the next.

Kate was ecstatic. "Darling, darling Harry! I have never been loved like that before. It was so wonderful. Let's just rest now and then we can see how we feel about later."

Harry went and fetched the brandy and glasses. They sipped and kissed and kissed and sipped. Kate drifted off into a doze and soon Harry joined her.

Harry was having a lovely dream. A beautiful naked maiden with fantastic breasts was holding his stiff cock in her hands and seemed to be studying every centimetre of him. Then she lowered her head and his cock was enveloped in a soft hot mouth with warm lips that started a slow sucking motion. It was heaven.

He woke up with a start. It was no dream; Kate was giving him the most delicious blowjob that he had ever had. He moved his head slightly and he could see it all happening in the mirror of the dresser. Pumping his cock slowly with her hand and sucking in time, her cheeks sucked in as her lips squeezed his shaft. Her other hand cupped his balls. He felt things beginning to move.

"My God, Kate, that is so fantastic. You are making my blood boil. Well, I think it's my blood!"

Kate's eyes opened and flicked a look at him in the mirror. She couldn't very well smile in her position but Harry could swear that she tried. She didn't miss a beat, suck and stroke, stroke and suck.

Harry realised that her big smooth bum cheeks were alongside him. He licked and stroked all over them, up and down and round and round. He fingered into her crease and she just naturally opened her legs to give him access. He stroked her little puckered arsehole and then slid two fingers up into her vagina. Kate murmured through her very full mouth in an encouraging way so Harry started to frig her hole with long slow strokes. Kate bore down on his fingers to get them in deeper. Harry was almost at the point of no return.

"I'm coming, Kate darling," he gasped. "I can't hold it any longer. That is the most fantastic feeling. It's, it's fucking wonderful."

Kate just carried on, sucking a little harder and stroking him a little more firmly. That did it; Harry thrust up from the mattress and felt his first shot surge up his cock. Kate stopped as if waiting for it and then when it shot into her waiting mouth she sucked once more and then swallowed.

Harry was now spunking uncontrollably. Despite his earlier performance he had plenty left and just kept on shooting. Kate was still sucking it in and swallowing it all.

Harry finally stopped and Kate gently disengaged herself from his prick, licking the knob end clear of spunk and drying him slightly with her hands. Harry still had two fingers in Kate's fanny as she turned to face him. She kissed him sexily; open mouthed and still tasting slightly spunky.

"I hope you liked that Harry," she whispered. "I woke up and there you were. Asleep on your back with your big cock all stiff and hard! I've always wanted to try a blowjob on a man and there was my chance. You seemed so big. I'm sure that you have a penis to be proud of. Anyway, I wasn't sure that I could get it into my mouth so when I did it just seemed natural to start stroking and sucking. There was no way I was going to stop once I had started so when I knew that you were awake and enjoying it I just had to finish you off, didn't I?"

"Kate, that was a lifetime experience and following on so soon from the other lifetime experience about an hour ago it's been one hell of a day so far. Now, I wonder what you taste like."

Harry took his fingers out of Kate's pussy and put them into his mouth. Kate's eyes widened as she watched. She put her hand back on Harry's cock, still long and fat but no longer hard and ready.

"You just lie back now Kate," said Harry. "You deserve to be worshipped after what you have just given me. That's it, my darling girl, just open your legs and relax."

Harry knelt between Kate's opened legs and lowered his lips to her pussy. His nose drank in her aroused aroma as he extended his tongue and inserted it into her crack. As soon as he touched her Kate's hips started thrashing.

"God yes Harry, lick me. Suck on my clit. I want it so bad. Yes please, lick my pussy, make me wet. Tongue me, do it hard and fast."

Harry pinned Kate's thighs down with his arms and went to work with a will, tonguing Kate's crack and searching for her clitoris. It was quite easy; she actually had quite a prominent long one. He sucked it gently into his mouth and that sent her wild. In moments she was howling into another climax, making lots and lots of juice.

"Oooohhh, oooohhh, oooohhh," she wailed, "Ohhhh my God, you've done me you bastard. I can't breathe, I'm done for! O Harry, you love me so good, fucking hell!"

Harry lay down beside Kate and kissed her, she getting a taste of her juices this time. They smiled at each other and held hands, completely at ease with each other.

"I'll pour us another brandy," laughed Kate. "I think we've earned it, don't you? That's three new experiences for me all in one afternoon, fucked in front of my mirror, sucking off a great big cock and then being licked out by an expert. Fucking, fucking hell!"

Harry carefully tipped a little brandy on to each of Kate nipples and they watched as the liquid spread over her ample charms. Then Harry licked it all off her until her whole breasts were wet with nipples standing again.

"You know Kate," said Harry slowly. "When we met yesterday I could have sworn that you were a woman of the world, well versed in the ways of men. Now you tell me that you've never sucked a boy off until today and are you telling me also that you've never been licked before?"

Kate seemed to be thinking about what Harry had said. Eventually she replied.

"My sex life until about two hours ago has been one long list of maybe's and nearly's and disappointments. I did, of course, lose my virginity when I was fifteen but I hardly felt it and it was all over in about twenty seconds. He was a boy at school that I fancied and he knew I did. He did wear a condom but then managed to empty it out all over me and made such a mess I felt I never wanted to do it again."

"I didn't actually do it again until I was at university. He was one of the lecturers and much older than me. Why I was still thinking of father figures at that age I've never been able to work it out. Even so, most of

the guys I dated between him and Bill always seemed so immature; I never had sex with any of them. Bill was OK I suppose but he was a bit strait laced about sex and in the end I got fed up with being so methodical and mechanical about it I gave him up. There's been no one since. It was only a week or two ago that I made up my mind to get fucked as often as possible and as soon as possible. I knew I was going to have you fuck me as soon as you opened the car door for me at lunchtime, my fanny went all squidgy."

"There, that's my sexual life history! Come on now Harry, tell me all about your conquests. How many girls have had this gorgeous prick thrust into them? Tell me some tales and I'll get all worked up and ready for another insertion of spunk. I won't get jealous, I promise."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers