Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dycke said, "This is now a matter for Mister Phillips. He could keep it within his family or I can help him put his brother in jail. Whatever you choose is fine with me."

"Mister Schneider, whatever you can do to help me put my brother in jail would be appreciated. I would just like the opportunity to punch him in the nose before he goes."

"I will have to confer with my attorney, before I can commit to that. However, I do not see too big a problem, because you are brothers."

"Carolyn, if Mr. Phillips fails to live up to his promises, you can call me. My attorneys will make you the new owner of his company, when they are through with him."

66. The Dinner

When Dycke told his mother to invite the Temples to dinner that evening, she balked. She said, "Dycke, I think we should do this on neutral territory."

"Mom, invite them to dinner. If the house is burned down, I will build you a new one. However, I think I can straighten everything out, between Payne and her mother, this evening. If it does not go well, then we are no better, or worse off, than we were at the beginning. It is worth a try, because they are both miserable now."

"I will do it, Dycke. I have the feeling that I should set up an adult table and a children's table, just to be sure."

"Will you still cut my meat for me?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I will cut your meat for you. I will even make a happy face in your mashed potatoes."

"Thank you, mommy."

Dycke called his bank at nine o'clock in the morning and told them the exact amount of cash he needed them to have on hand for him, that afternoon. When he arrived there, Payne hand the bank executives her check, which Dycke countersigned. The bank manager handed Dycke a briefcase, with the money in it, and told him to be careful.

Dycke turned around and started walking out towards the car, when Payne took him by the arm and said to him, "Aren't you going to count it?"

"Payne, only normal people count it." She punched him hard, on his shoulder, just to make sure he knew that she understood what he said. They returned to the limousine, where Bob, Fiona, Gabby, and Milton were waiting for them.

Dycke said, "Why don't we go to Wendy's for snack? I think I have enough money to cover it."

Gabby said, "Why don't we put the case in the trunk, for safekeeping?"

Payne looked at her and said, "Who would try to rob an armored limousine."

As if answering her question, gunshots erupted from inside the bank.

Payne and Dycke were thrown into the car, while Gabby, Fiona, Bob, and Milton drew their weapons.

Two men in ski masks came running out of the bank. They saw the 4 agents pointing their weapons at them, and started moving back towards the bank. However, the bank guard now had his shotgun, and was standing at the door of the bank, yelling at them to drop the weapons and hit the floor.

The police were there moments later and took control of the situation.

While everyone was outside playing cops and robbers and making their statements, Dycke and Payne were inside the limousine, with the doors locked, playing I would show you mine, if you will show me yours. He was not allowed to come in her pussy, so sixty-nine had become one of Dycke's favorite numbers.

Milton attempted to open the door to the limousine and realized it was locked. He yelled out, "Thank God you are rich. You are going to have so many kids; you could populate a town by yourselves."

Payne yelled, "We are only practicing."

Gabby laughed, "Considering how much you two practice, by the time you play for real, you two will be perfect."

"No, not true! Only Steve would be perfect, in that case. He has been practicing, since he was thirteen, and he practices on anything in a skirt."

Gabby replied, "What is Steve's number?"

"He is taken. Sorry!"

"It is time for us to go home and get ready for dinner. The Temples are going be there, soon."

"Okay!"

When they arrived back at his house, they had fifteen minutes to get themselves ready for dinner. Dycke let Payne, go upstairs to start, while he explained to his father and mother what had delayed them.

His father laughed and said to him, "You cannot make this stuff up, Dycke. The bank robbers probably wish they had gotten there earlier, because there was more money in the briefcase, then there was in the bank."

Dycke ran upstairs to change and bumped into Payne, naked as she walked out of the bathroom. He took a breast into his mouth, sucked on it, and for his attention, received a smack on his rump.

"What did you do that for?"

"I have to get dressed. My mother is coming over, and I am in a bad mood. I smacked you on your rump, so I could finish doing what I have to do."

"Did you bring in the suitcase, from the car?"

"No, I thought you did. That is a man's job."

"You told me that there was no such thing as a man's job and a woman's job. You said we will all equal, in the eyes of God."

"Yes, but when it comes to being a pack animal, that is a man's job."

"Let me get a pencil and a piece of paper. I am probably too dumb to remember that, so I will write it down."

"Dycke, do not start with me, I am in a bad mood. If my mother says something wrong, before we get to the part with the money, we will never get to the part with the money."

"If I have to put ice on your clit, to cool you down, we will get to the money part.

The doorbell rang downstairs and Dycke said, "I guess they are here. I will greet them and you can come down when you're ready."

"Dycke, it would be better if you put slacks on, unless of course, you want to impress my mother."

"I am sorry about that; I guess I am a little bit nervous, also."

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw Alletta and Piker standing there talking with his mom. The conversation seemed strained so he went over to try to lighten it up. Alletta did not want to stay. She did not want to upset Payne, any more than she already was, and thought that this meeting might be premature.

Dycke asked Alletta, "Do you love your daughter?"

"With all my heart, Dycke. I will die, without her in my life.

"Do you believe that I love you daughter and want nothing but the best for her?"

"Yes Dycke, I do."

"Then mom, I would suggest that you come into the house, enjoy dinner, wait, and see what happens afterwards. Okay?"

"Okay Dycke."

Everyone waited for Payne to come downstairs. She did not come. Dinner was ready and put on the table. Still Payne did not come. Bacillica said, "Let's sit down and eat and she will join us soon."

Dycke said, "You sit down, I am going to find out what is wrong. She was almost ready to come down, when I did. I will find out what is keeping her."

Dycke went up to the room, knocked on the door, and walked in. He heard Payne pounding at the bathroom door and yelling. He went tothe door and saw the handle lying on the floor. He said to Payne, wait a moment. He went to the stairway and said "Dad." He changed his mind and said, "Both dads, come up here, and laugh with me."

By the time Piker and Chad got up there, Payne was yelling at Dycke, for not getting her out of the bathroom. They looked at the handle lying on the floor and both men laughed, hysterically.

Payne yelled at them. "What the hell is so funny? I have been locked in here for fifteen minutes pounding and yelling my brains out, and no one could hear me. Get me the hell out of here."

Dycke said to her, "Payne, I know us mere men cannot do anything after we put a ring on a woman's finger. As far as making a decision, after we say I do, we are done. However, if you could put your eyes in a position, where you can look through the opening where the handle came out, you could see the 'widdle' lever in the center. I am going to put my 'widdle' finger on that lever and just push it in a 'widdle' and watch what happens.

The door opened.

"You stood in the bathroom for fifteen minutes pounding on the door, yelling and screaming for three men to come up here and rescue you. All you needed to do was to use a 'widdle' finger, and a little pressure, to open the door. I am so happy that I do not have to make any big decisions. It would be too much for my 'widdle' mind to handle."

Payne screamed at Dycke and said, "You are dead. I am going to kill you right here."

Before she could move, Dycke closed the bathroom door and it latched again. She screamed like there was no tomorrow, while both fathers laughed and walked downstairs and explained what was going on upstairs.

Dycke said, "Do you think you can remember how to open this 'widdle' door, now.

Payne reached her finger into the hole, pressed on the latch, and opened the door. She looked at Dycke and said, "Our marriage is going to be such fun, if it lasts more than an hour. I am going to kill you right now, as she started chasing him down stairs.

As he passed the dining room Dycke said, "Payne will be passing by any second."

Payne hit the bottom of the stairs and flew after him. As she passed the dining room, she said, "Hello everyone, I will be right back. Where are you, you prick."

Alletta looked around the table and said, "She seems to be in a better mood, today."

Piker said to her, "He has that effect on a lot of people, dear. You should see him, around the office."

Dycke and Payne joined their parents at table, after a little screaming and yelling. Finally, they sat down to eat dinner with them. They did not join in on the conversation, but they did not put a damper on it, either.

When dinner was over, they went directly into the den and sat down to enjoy a glass of wine.

Payne left the room, and came back with the briefcase, handed it to her mother, and asked her to open it, but not to say one word, until she was finished.

Alletta opened the suitcase and inside was every penny of her money in cash. She looked at it, turned her eyes up towards Payne, and opened her mouth, but Payne stopped her, and said, "Do not speak."

"Mother, you have two choices. You can keep the money and I will be in your life, again. I will try to forgive you, for what you have done. I cannot forget it but I will try to forgive you. On the other hand, you can give me back the money, and never seen me, or my children again. It is totally up to you. I have given up trying to reason with you. If you keep the money; I will be in your life, if you give it back to me, I am gone. Make up your mind, now.

Alletta was in shock. Her daughter had never spoken to her this way before. She was always polite and demure. This person was demanding and forthright. This person knew what she wanted and knew how to get it. This was a new, powerful woman. This was her daughter.

Alletta said to her. "Payne you cannot have my money."

Payne said, "Good and if you call it 'my money' one more time, I'm going to kick you in the ass and give it to dad. It is called 'the co-mingling of funds.' It is not his money and your money. He does not work to support him and you do not work to support you. You work to support each other. Get used to it. When was the last time you took dad out to dinner or surprised him with weekend away? Think about it, mom"

"What has gotten into you, young lady?"

"Dycke!"

She smiled at her mother realizing the double entendre that could be made out of that word.

Alletta looked over at Dycke, very confused.

He said to her, "Do not look at me, she's the one that came off the birth control pills. She is the one that is hormonal. I do not run around the house chasing her. She is the one running around the house chasing me. She does not give me one moment's rest. Thank goodness your husband wants to play chess with me the last week in August and the first week in September."

Payne yelled, "He wants to do what?"

"I told you dear, you remember. Your father and I are going to play tournament chess for fourteen straight days starting on the twenty fifth of August and running through the seventh of September. He tells me those are the only days he has available, for the entire year. So I had to take them."

"Mother, how much insurance does dad have?"

"More than enough dear; more than enough."

"Dad, there's something under the limousine, I'd like you to see."

"What would that be, my dear."

"Your head, if you say that again to my husband."

Piker laughed and said, "Dycke, you are right, my daughter is hormonal, and has not developed a sense of humor, yet."

The doorbell rang and Bacillica went to answered it. There was a great commotion there and a lot of talking.

Dycke recognized the voices, said, "Oh fuck," and dove behind the couch

Payne had no idea what was going on until Bacillica walked into the room, with two females and said, "Look, Chad, our daughters have come in early for the wedding."

Everyone in the room stood up for the introductions to be made. After everyone met and had gone into the den to sit Bacillica realized that Dycke was not there. She looked at Payne and asked, "Where is he?"

Payne smiled and said, "When he heard his sisters' voices, he dove behind the couch. Ambrosia and Maureen laughed, turned around, kneeled on the couch, and looked down to see their brother. He was not there."

They asked Payne if she was sure that he went back there.

Payne said, "Absolutely, I saw him fly over it, and heard him land."

Maureen said, "Well, that sneaky little bastard is not there now."

From behind, Payne, a voice called out, "Do not talk about my mother that way."

Payne and Bacillica laughed, but did not understand why Dycke had given his position away, to his sisters. Instantly, Maureen went to the area where Dycke's voice came from, and found a tiny speaker instead.

Dycke's said, "Mo, do you really think I'm that stupid. Besides, I could always outrun your fat ass.

Maureen was livid. She was five foot five and the one hundred and twenty pounds, soaking wet, and he called her fat. She would get even with him, as soon as she could find him.

Dycke said, "Bambi, I can smell you from here. Did you forget to take a bath and swim in your perfume?"

"Fuck you, Dycke! I still owe you from the last time you put chocolate pudding in Jonathan's diaper. When I saw him eating it, I nearly had a stroke."

Payne was enjoying this as well as, everyone else, in the room. The sisters had not started in on her, yet. However, Bacillica had warned her that they might do that, in an attempt to get back at Dycke. Payne decided to make a preemptive strike. She asked Maureen and Ambrosia if they would consider being part of the bridal party. She told them that they had dresses made for them, in their approximate sizes, hoping that they would say yes. However, knowing their problems, with their brother, she would understand if they would rather not be a part of the ceremony. Payne showed emotion on her face and in the way, she carried herself, while asking them, so both women took her requests as heartfelt, and said they would do it, only for her sake.

Bacillica was thrilled that the pieces to the puzzle of the wedding party were now in place, and the guest list was completed. Nearly all of the responses were back, for both weddings. The difference in the lists, were striking. Dycke and Payne's list contained three hundred friends, relatives, and captains of industry. Bob and Fiona's list had nearly as many people, but the invitations circulated through post office boxes, friends of friends of friends and through agencies of governments. Both friends, former friends, former enemies and current enemies, who were friends of Bob and Fiona, had been invited. The real trick, with these people, was allowing them into the country, and making sure that they left, after the wedding. Dycke put up a Fifty million dollar bond to cover any, and all costs, if the government lost track of any person they considered "A Threat to the National Security Interests of the United States."

On August twelfth, thirteen people returned from Fort Pope, Louisiana. They were greeted at the Charleston airport by Fiona, Dycke, and Payne, not their parents. They were taken to Piker's office for a debriefing. Marti and their trainers were given two weeks off, which they had earned, many times over.

Dycke opened the meeting, saying, "Just as in our first meeting, I want to assure you that there are no cameras or recording devices in this room. What you are going to say here stays with the seven of us. One at a time, I want you to explain what you learned, during the past two months, in three minutes or less. Annabella we will start with you and continue alphabetically.

"Where do I begin? I have never been in better shape than I am now. I was able to run the full twelve-mile course they set up for us on the last day. On the first day, I could not even get to the first mile before I started throwing up and cried. I never realized how badly I had treated my body, before I went to this camp. I may have looked good on the outside, but physically I was a disaster. The schoolwork was intensive. I took French for three years in high school and I came away with so little, I was a joke. I will not say I can speak it fluently now, but I can speak it and I can read it and write it properly. I no longer have to read French and translate it to English in my mind. It saves so much time on homework that it makes it fun to learn, and speak the language.

Payne decided to test her and spoke to her, in French. Annabella continued the conversation, in French, and they spoke for several minutes back and forth, grinning at one another as they spoke. When Payne was finished, she congratulated Annabella.

Annabella said the business courses were enlightening. She did not do well because she had never taken a business course before, but by the end of their time at the camp, she had finally figured out how to balance the books. She knew her debits and credits and could do her three column justifications. She needed more time, and more practice to become comfortable with them.

Gail was next, and she quoted Marti. I have never learned to hate a person quicker in my entire life that I did in this camp, and it was not my PT instructor, it was my education instructor. She said I was constantly lagging behind the others because I was lazy. She said that I was not motivated. I was not stupid, I just did not care, if I went to a brothel or not. She had seen the tapes and watched my face as I was fucking everybody there and I enjoyed everything I did, especially the facial. I may have made a face, because everyone else did, but I swallowed some semen, and licked my lips to taste some more. Therefore, a trip to Berlin, or Amsterdam, may be exactly what you want or indeed need to satisfy your curiosity. I argued with her, telling her I did not want that. She told me, if I did not want it, I had better get off my fat ass and start studying and improve my language and business skills, immediately. She would not let me see any of my test scores. She just kept ripping them up, with a disgusted look on her face. She used a red marker to grade my papers. Every time I would hand one in, and returned to my desk, she took out that marker, and started marking X's, over the paper. When she was done, she would leer at me, shake her head, in disgust, tear up the paper, and throw it in the bin. Every morning, when we did PT, I ran harder, and punched the bags harder, because I saw her face, and I wanted to destroy her. Everything I did, I saw her face, and wanted to kill her. She was my motivation, every waking moment. When I got to the range, I wanted to do something to her, to hurt her. I have never felt like that in my entire life. When we did the exercise course on the final day, Jessica and I were in a dead-heat, until it came to the wrestling match. I pinned her in thirty seconds, because I saw Stephanie looking at me and smiling. After that, Jessica did not stand a chance. I went at her like a raging bull, picked her up, slammed her down on her back, and pinned her. I looked at Stephanie expecting to see her disappointment and she was standing there, smiling and applauding. I was so confused; I did not know what was going on. She came over to me and took me by my shoulders, congratulated me and hugged me. She took me over to the benches, and showed me her grade book. On nearly every business course, I received ninety-five percent or higher. On every German written test, again I scored ninety or better. When we conversed, in German, she constantly berated me for my poor enunciation. When I asked her why she marked all my papers with her red pen, looked at me with such hatred in her eyes, and said all those horrible things to me, she said, "You did not leave anything for me to do. I was bored out of my mind. I had to motivate you. It was the only way I could to help keep my sanity. It worked! You took it out on Jessica. Now, you leave here as the number one graduate, instead of the number two. Congratulations!"

1...345678