All Comments on 'Help is at Hand Ch. 01'

by CronustheTitan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

That was definitely some hard sex they both had. Well written and it seemed so real. Thanks for sharing you writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Lovely stroke story. I'm going back and reading more of your stuff. As a reader, I tend to read from categories that appeal to me. Mind control is one that generally does not.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
As a story, it is not....

....and leaves no room for arousal unless you are dysfunctional enough to identify with one of these creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheating is Cheating

Don't much like cheating wives nor cheating husbands. If you don't like your situation at home change it. Sure, a person can get caught up in the moment and make a major mistake, but here we see them planning to continue the relationship...so, consequences would be nice for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One thing.

Have you EVER heard anyone say "we mustn't" in real life? If it was a period piece, I could maybe see it being used, but this wasn't and it's pretty jarring to read as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NO MEANS NO!!!!!

the next time, seek an editor and make sure you get all of the characters straight. By the way, who is Roy?

SirenSeekerSirenSeekerabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

A terrific story - nothing quite so delicious as inseminating a woman and your description is fabulous.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I would have rated it 5*****

Except for the following type insults:

"you dirty whore, and you're just a cheating housewife"

That disrespect toward women is uncalled for so I rated the story 1*.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Disrespect?

It turned her up a Notch. if it was such a Disrespect she would'dt have let him Finger her or Lay there as He Speared her. She wanted All of It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish Never read anything so bad

Total fucking rubbish Never read anything so bad

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Damn

That was a sick, nasty, piece of shit. Not one redeeming factor in the story.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 2 years ago

the name calling was unnecessary, story was hot enough as it is.

It didn't add anything hot, to it.

A scenario where that name calling could've worked if he forced her or the interracial card.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous