Help Me, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maolisa noticed Aislin look at her chest and smiled inwardly. Her sister might not be completely heterosexual after all. She still didn't think it would be a good idea to let her know of her incestuous thoughts. Mail had grown up with one of the most homophobic men in the world and was scared of her own bisexual feelings, never mind letting someone else have a chance at hurting her over them. She watched her sister pull the kimono on, then grabbed the sash and tied it for her as an excuse to get close and smell her candy breath. When she was done she leaned forward to press her lips to Ash's, keeping hers open, and was pleased that Ash did the same and Mail was able to inhale a lungful of that sweetest of air -- Ash's breath.

Aislin felt her knees try to collapse as Maolisa took air from her mouth during the kiss. She was pretty sure that mouth to mouth kissing was unusual for sisters, so open mouthed kissing must be even less normal. Could it be her sister felt the same way as she did? Her body trembled as she considered it, but then she reminded herself she really didn't know what was normal. She didn't have friends to talk about it with, didn't watch television or movies, and only read epic fantasy. She couldn't take a chance that she was misreading what Mail felt about her. She let Mail pull her close and caress her back while they kissed, then stepped back, blushing lightly.

Mail felt her sister tremble as they kissed and took a chance, caressing her back and holding her snuggly. When Aislin allowed it and continued the kiss Mail started getting her hopes up again, and didn't try to talk herself down. Aislin's blush after the kiss helped keep her attitude positive. Rather than push her luck, she put off making any further advances for the moment. "What would you like for dinner, Sis?"

"Meat." Aislin grinned at Maolisa's smirk, "Okay, cow meat. Cooked would be nice, but not necessary."

Reaching for her sister's hand, Maolisa started for the door, her heart feeling like it skipped a beat when Aislin's little hand clasped hers, twining fingers together. She sighed happily when her bare feet seemed to get a thrill when stepping from thick soft carpet onto cool hardwood. She wasn't sure if it was the new sensations of walking around barefoot or the excitement of holding her sister's hand that made it seem so interesting. Whatever it was, it made her notice more and she liked it.

Her stomach fluttering when she took Mail's hand made Aislin giddy, distracting her so much that she almost didn't notice the feel of the hardwood floor when she stepped into the hallway. She paused a split second to let her toes wiggle against the grain, then let Mail drag her down the hallway. She allowed the dragging mainly to be behind Mail so she could watch her pretty feet as she halfway ran down the hallway.

By keeping her mind on dragging her little older sister into the kitchen, giggling, Maolisa managed to keep herself from turning around and molesting her. Once she had her in the room she pushed her into a chair, leaned over to kiss her again, caressing her cheek, then set about finding something to feed her. Whenever her preparations took her near Aislin she couldn't resist reaching out to touch her soft white skin and bending over to kiss her pretty pink lips. That Aislin always kissed back or touched her hand in return gave Mail hope that she might be feeling the same sort of affection Mail had for her.

Never having had a girlfriend or boyfriend, or a friend of any sort, Aislin wasn't sure how to respond to Maolisa's growing signs of affection. She was becoming more certain that her sister's affection was more than sisterly, but didn't know how to encourage her to show more without risk. Aislin couldn't bring herself to risk rejection, so she had to wait for Mail to make most of the moves. She did go so far as to breathe through Mail's mouth during the kisses, which seemed to please her sister a lot.

Maolisa knew her sister couldn't initiate any social interactions. It made things difficult because she also over reacted to things that didn't go as she wanted, so if Mail was misreading her responses it could lead to a major disaster and break their newly restored relationship. She knew she should be going very slow with Ash, but every time she looked at those little-girl features or touched those sensuous lips she just wanted more. As she made them a steak and potato dinner she continued to push her affections on her sister, enjoying the feeling that they were being returned.

Dinner was eaten in mostly silence. Aislin wasn't experienced or comfortable with small talk so unless there was something specific to be discussed she was quiet. She didn't feel uncomfortable with the quiet, to her it was the way things always were. The only difference between this dinner and all the others in the past was the way her sister kept looking at her between servings. It made her uncomfortable, but in a good way. Her appetite for food was quickly appeased but she continued to pick at it, trying to think of a safe way to tell Mail to do what Ash hoped she wanted to.

Cleaning the kitchen together after the meal gave Maolisa many chances to touch and caress her sister, and she took them. At first she played it safe, just touching her back or shoulder or hand. Once the job was finished she stepped up beside Aislin and put her arm around her back, pulling her tight as she started to pull away, and slid her hand over her bum, caressing it as she watched Ash's face for reaction.

Jumping in surprise as her sister wrapped an arm around her, Aislin tried to get away to a safe distance. When Mail held her tight and forced her to stay close she started getting excited, and the obviously sexual caress of her bum nearly made her faint. She blushed brightly, feeling the hot flush even down her chest. As Maolisa turned her face to her Aislin leaned forward and pressed her lips to her sister's, then licked her. Closing her eyes she leaned into Maolisa and moaned softly as Mail pushed her tongue into her mouth. Her hands trembling, she slipped them up and around Maolisa, holding her in a shaky hug as she kissed her passionately.

Maolisa broke the kiss and stepped away from her sister, giving her space, when she noticed that she was starting to gasp for air in a way that didn't sound like passion. "I'm sorry, Sis, I shouldn't have forced you."

Blushing brightly, Aislin shook her head, "Yes you should have," she blurted, "I liked it, even though I got scared."

Maolisa grinned widely, "So my big sister is a submissive, incestuous, lesbian?"

"And she hopes her little sister is a dominant, incestuous, lesbian." Aislin looked down at her toes, squirming and blushing.

CHAPTER TWO -- Consummation

Maolisa untied the sash holding Aislin's kimono closed, then used it to tie her wrists together. Taking the free end of the sash, she pulled Aislin out into the hall, up the stairs, and to Aislin's bedroom. Once there, she untied her and took her kimono off for her, then pushed her onto the big bed in the middle of the room, "It seems my big sister is in luck. Her little sister is really curious about BDSM." She tied her sister's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, making sure they were stretched just slightly uncomfortably, then sat beside her and explained the safety things she'd read about online, and set up a safe word and had Aislin practice saying it over and over so it would be in her head should the need arise. She stood up, bent over her restrained sister, and kissed her, letting her suck on her tongue a moment. "I'm going to get a drink. Did you want something?" She grinned as she left the room.